๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ

By Devxtfics

"Have you been a Good boy this year, Isiah?" "Yes Mrs. Claus" "But your name is on the Naughty list, my dear... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’

๐‘ด๐’“๐’”. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’–๐’”

172 3 0
By Devxtfics

It was late when Isiah and Autumn got home from a party hosted at the club by José and Elana.

"Home sweet home." Says Isiah, takin off his shoes at the front with Autumn doing the same.

They placed them on the little shoe rack beside Autumn. Autumn brings her fiance in a back hug.

"Now that we are home for a while, our holiday has now begun." Autumn whispers seductively.

"Indeed it is." A chuckle parts Isiah's lips.

Autumn slides her hands down Isiah's stomach onto his waist line, grabbing the buckle.

"Have you been a good boy this year, Isiah?" Asks Autumn as she unbuckles his belt.

A heated urge rushed through Isiah. It spread in his body like butter on toast. The pressure made his pants tighten. His erection becomes desperate to be freed from the cage of clothing.

"Answer the question." Autumn's confidence in her control grew.

Autumn palmed his erection through his dress pants. His breath hitched silently.

"Have you been a good boy this year, Isiah?" Asks Autumn stroking him slowly through his pants.

"Yes, Mrs. Claus." Answers Isiah battling his moans.

"Is that so?" She frees the belt from it's loops. "Your name is on the Naughty list, my dear boy."

With the little strength she has compared to Isiah, she turns him around, pinning him against the door. Standing on her tip toes, she firmly grabs his chin.

"Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll transfer your name to the nice list." She leaves a peck on his lips. "To the bedroom!"

Holding Isiah's hand, Autumn leads the way to their shared bedroom. Autumn lightly pushes Isiah on the bed before hovering over to straddle him. She grips his tie, pulling it in her direction. The distant between their lips shorten. Their kiss was heated. Autumn's grip tightened on the tie as their lips smack each other harsher. Isiah eases his hands down Autumn's waist before breaking the kiss.

"Wait, what about Santa?" Asks Isiah with the most innocent eyes.

"You worry too much, dear" She fixes his tie. "Let Mrs. Claus handle that." Autumn gets off his lap. "I want you to strip."

Isiah rises on feet. His hands urgently grips the knot of his tie.

"Slowly." Commands Autumn boldly. "I wanna see every fucking detail."

With just two fingers, Isiah opens the knot, undoing the tie slowly. Autumn bites her lip as she's able to highlight everything from the urge he's battling to the spotlight of his veins. Many highlights of his athletic body were admired by Autumn.

"Stop." Says Autumn as Isiah was now holding the waistband of his boxer briefs. "That's enough. Kneel."

Isiah drops to his knees almost immediately. Never had he thought that this dominant version of Autumn would have such power over him. He didn't expect to like it so much.

"Oh hoho! I see why you're on the naughty list!" Autumn praises as she eye fucks his abs. "With a body like that, a punishment is in session. Don't move."

Autumn goes to the closet. She opens the right door, revealing all of their kinky gadgets. She takes out the cane before heading back to Isiah who's kneeling.

"What an obedient little boy." Praising Autumn tracing the cane over Isiah's nipples.

His breath ragged due to his nipples being his most sensitive body part. "Hm..mmm." he moan quietly.

"If you take these slashes like a good boy, then I'll consider a reward. Does that sound good?" Autumn asks.

"Yes, Mrs Claus." Answers Isiah.

Testing the waters, Autumn lightly flicks her wrist. The thin flexible line comes in contact with Isiah's skin, but he didn't budge. She flicks her wrist harder, resulting in a harsher slap from the cane. Isiah flinches a little as he sucks in a breath. That was perfect for Autumn. Autumn repeated the same movements ten more time in his chest and his stomach. There were a couple of lines added on his stomach afterwards but it wasn't deep. Autumn puts the cane on the bed.

She places her finger underneath Isiah's chin, lifting it up so he can look at her. "Are you okay, baby?" She asks gently.

He nods biting his lip. He craved for more. He wondered what else Autumn had up her sleeve.

"This will be my only warning for you to use your words." Her grip gets firm. "Are you okay?" She asks in a more authoritive tone.

"Yes, Mrs. Claus." Answers Isiah softly.

"Good boy." Praises Autumn.

Isiah could whimper. The praises from Autumn made harder to the point his underwear was about to rip. He was getting more turned on by the fact that he's able to fufill her need. He watches Autumn taking off her knee length dress, leaving her in her underwear and stockings.

"Are you ready for your reward?" Asks Autumn teasingly as she pulls her panties down at a slow pace.

Isiah's mouth watered inside at the sight Autumn's wet glistening vagina. His eyes darted at it lustfully. Autumn moves the cane out the way before taking a seat on the bed. She spreads her legs wide.

"Come here, baby boy." Says Autumn.

Since Isiah wasn't far, he leaned forward to her clit. The scent of arousal breeded his nostrils.

"Eat up. Don't let your reward go to waste." Autumn grabs the back of Isiah's head, pushing it down to her clit.

Isiah rubs his tongue against it then he sucks on hit lightly. Autumn moans lightly grabbing Isiah's curly hair.

"Good boy..." Moans Autumn, throwing her head back.

Isiah's tongue flicks faster. He reaches his fingers close to her closed hole.

"Mmm fuck!" Her moans stirred louder when his fingertips tease her entrance.

Isiah slides his middle finger in Autumn as he harshly sucks on her clit again. Some of her flesh ease through his teeth. The pace of his fingers began to fasten. Autumn pulls Isiah's head back.

"I think that's enough." She says. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself, baby boy."

Isiah nods, confirming Autumn's observation. With her thumb, she rubs her precum off his chin. Isiah slightly opens his mouth for Autumn to put her thumb in his mouth. Isiah licks the precum off with one swipe of his thumb

"Let's test your patience. On the bed." She commands.

The couple switch spots where Autumn is now on her knees in front of Isiah who's now on the bed.

"Rules are simple. If you move or make a loud sound, you'll be restricted more. Clear?"

"Yes Mrs. Claus."

Autumn pulls down his boxer briefs to his ankle, causing Isiah's hardened cock to stand up. She wraps her hand around his girthy erection, moving her up and down painfully slow. Isiah's breath ragged. Poor baby really tried hard to keep still as Autumn picked up the pace but the urgency got the best of him. He squirmed.

"Nah ah!" With her free hand Autumn slaps his thigh. "Don't make me cuff you." She warns sternly stroking faster.

Isiah grips the sheets letting out open mouthed breaths. He struggling to hold back his moans. His near orgasm was getting triggered. A small "ah" left his mouth.

"Stay right here. I'll be back." Autumn lets Isiah's cock go before heading back to the closet.

She grabs one of the ball gags before heading back to Isiah who's waiting impatiently.

"Don't make me have to tie you next. You'll lose your next reward if I do. Open your mouth."

Isiah obeys Autumn's order, opening his mouth. Autumn puts the ball gag in his mouth and buckles it to the back of his head. Autumn got back on her knees, spitting on Isiah's leaky tip. She rubs the wet mixture of her saliva and his precum all over his base as she takes his tip in her mouth. Her eyes peirce his brown pupils. She bobs her head, taking more of his dick in and stroking the parts that aren't in. Isiah lets out a loud muffled moan.

"Huhha..cum" Isiah's moans were muffled through the gag.

Autumn takes his cock out here mouth, stroking it fast. "You're gonna cum, baby?" She asks, knowing she was torturing him.

"Mhm" he moaned again nodding.

She rises to her feet unbuckling the gag. "Tell you what, if you make me cum first, then you can. Does that sound good?" She negotiated taking the saliva filled gag out of his mouth.

"Yes, Mrs Claus." He answers.

Autumn tossed the gag aside before crawling on her fiance's lap. She raises her hips, easing Isiah's cock in her hole.

"Fuck me hard, okay?" Autumn bounces her hips at a fast pace. "Quicker I cum, the quicker you will."

Isiah grabs Autumn hips, thrusting his shaft in her at a fast pace. A moan escapes her parted lips. She bounces her hips to meet his. She wraps her hand around his neck.

"Mm fuck.. yeah. Don't fucking hold back!" Moaned Autumn before bringing Isiah in a heated make out. 

Autumn instantly maintained her dominance by sliding her tongue on Isiah's mouth. Their tongue grind against each other as the sound their skin slapping grows. Autumn breaks the kiss when his thrusts get sloppy.

"Mhm go harder.." she moans leaving kisses on his neck.

"Can't hold it, Mrs Claus." Isiah tilted his head, giving her more access of his neck.

"Yes you can. Show me how desperate you are for an orgasm." She picks up the pace.

Isiah grabs Autumn by her hips, humping his dick in her. Autumn's back arches and she rubs her clit fast.

"Just like that.. keep going - fuck!" A loud moan escapes her lips. "I'm gonna cum!"

Low grunts left Isiah as Autumn's hole clenched around him. His thrusts sharpened, making Autumn aggressively tremble.

"Yeah! Just like that!" Autumn rubs her clit making her fluids spurt on her fingers and Isiah's slightly marked abs.

Although his pace slowed again his thrusts her still harsh.

"M-Mrs. Claus!" He moaned out.

"What are you waiting for? Cum little one. Breed this fucking pussy!" Autumn instructs.

Isiah holds down Autumn's hips, breeding his hot semen inside her. He sucks in a breath as Autumn clenches around him again, her hole swallowing his cum.

"Good boy." Says Autumn leaving a soft peck on Isiah's lips.

A light chuckle escapes his lips as he takes his cum covered penis out of Autumn's stretched hole.

"Let's take a bath then we'll clean up." Says Autumn holding Isiah's hand.

"Aren't you sore?" Isiah asks.

"Not at all, Babe. I can help out." Autumn gets up along with Isiah.

Isiah turns the water on in the tub and Autumn takes out the bath bombs and bubbles bath. Isiah strokes all the fluid off his dick into the toilet before flushing it down.

"Isiah." Autumn calls out.

"Yes, Bebita?" He answers. 

"I love you!" She giggles.

"I love you too." He smiles before she turns the water off.

She gets in first then he does right after. They squirt their different body washes on their own sponges.

"Do the little scars hurt, babe?" Asks Autumn a bit worried since that was her first taking control like that.

"Nah. You went pretty soft with it. It'll go away in a couple of hours." He answers.

"That's good to hear. I love you." She pecks his again.

"I love you too, Mrs. Claus." Isiah leaves a kiss on her shoulder before they went on to clean themselves and their erotic mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...