He is Not a Villain....

By Katie_Creations

SBI Hero/Villain AU WERE BACK! TommyInnit, a cool dude who just wants to live as a villain because he's prett... More

Chapter 1 - A Head Start
Chapter 2 - Perfect Timing
Chapter 3 - What a Surprise
Chapter 4 - Why Today?
Chapter 5 - Oh God, Why Me?
Chapter 6 - Can I Catch a Break?
Chapter 7 - A Strange Encounter
Chapter 8 - The Meet up
Chapter 9 - Moving on With The Schedule
Chapter 10 - The New Guy
Chapter 11 - One Big Man
Chapter 12 - The Guitar
Chapter 13 - A Friendly Meal
Chapter 14 - Burning Memories
Chapter 15 - Bonding Time
Chapter 16 - New Customers
Chapter 17 - The Wilson's
Chapter 18 - Blood God
Announcement!
Chapter 19 - Little Spider
Chapter 20 - 4 v 1
Chapter 21 - Plan B
Chapter 22 - New Day, New Problem
Chapter 23 - Robots are Nosey Shits
Chapter 24 - Time is Slow
Another Announcement!
Chapter 25 - Dreaming...

Chapter 26 - The Thunder Before the Storm

1.4K 58 45
By Katie_Creations

Tommy returned home through the bedroom window, not even bothering to close the door as he looked for his friends. He approached the living room and his eyes opened wide at the sight of the now torn-up living room. The TV shattered, the couch flipped over, and the wooden coffee table broke in half. This begins to make the blonde panic, a king him run into every room to find them.

Nothing.

Tears began to fall, and gasps of air tried to fill his lungs to calm him down. It didn't help much. Before he broke down on the floor, he sees a piece of paper on the table in the kitchen. He walks over, seeing the paper is a note.

"Hello Tommy

I think you've already realized that your friends are gone. That is to make sure you hold up your end of the deal.

Remember that deadline, I will be waiting

- :)"

As Tommy read it, more tears went down his cheeks. He was fuming with anger, making him crumble up the piece of paper and tossed it on the other side of the room. He curled up in the corner, hoping this was a dream, hoping that this was all some prank as karma for Tommy snapping at Tubbo. But it wasn't, this was real life. Something he can't change.

Are you sure?

...

You can't escape me.

Yeah, keep trying to avoid me.

You will have to face me one day!

Tommy felt a poison boil up inside, it infects his mind with thoughts of pure hatred. It kept repeating revenge in his mind, to kill that green smiling mother fucker. He thinks back to their conversation, and Dream's threats, and wants to repeat them in his mind. The blonde is so torn on whether to kill Dream or give in to his demands. Either way, he has to kill someone.

The thought sends a shiver down his spine. Maybe he can think of a way to not kill anyone, and get his friends back. There has to be a way, there's always a way in Tommy's vision. He ponders on situations, and the way they will end. Every one of them being someone having to die for another... Except for one.

He has to team up with the heroes. Tommy doesn't like that idea, he hates them. Especially the one with brown curls, the man is annoying as shit and has been a pain in the ass since the beginning.

But is he worthy of being killed? The question appears in the blonde's head, making him hesitate. He's not sure, yes he is a terrible person but... Would he kill him? Unlikely. The fact that he is considering makes him want to gag.

He shakes the feeling of disgust off and stands up, he knows sitting in a corner whining like bitch isn't going to do anything for anyone. Probably bring Tubbo and Ranboo closer to death.

He considers all his options, thinking about everything that has happened and what might happen. Looking over solutions and paths he can take. He has found his answer, even though his heart tells him otherwise.

Tommy, the villain known as Theseus, will be the one who kills the SBI.

Maybe his new job will become more helpful than he expected.

-

When the sun raised, Tommy woke up from his restless slumber. He groans knowing that he's now having to plan the death of three people, heroes. The blonde got up, looking around his house again just in case his friends came back. And that they did not get kidnapped by Dream and his goons. But it was no use, the apartment was still empty and the voices of his friends did not appear.

He's alone.

He felt a tear run down his face, and then another. Until he began to sob to himself, Tommy hasn't cried like this since... His other friend.

After he finished crying, he walked out of the apartment building. Not even caring to bring anything but his keys. As he goes on his walk, it's a nice sunny day. Which was strange since he remembers not too long ago it was snowing, the blonde decides not to think about it too much. He zones out on his walk, hoping he knows where his body is walking.

Eventually, Tommy stops, coming back to reality. He looks where he stopped, and he realizes it's the cafe. He hasn't been here for a bit, and it's almost comforting just standing in front of it. So he walks in.

When he opens the door, he's greeted with the sweet scent of baked goods and the bitterness of brewing coffee. The voice of someone familiar chimes in.

"Hello, welcome to" Wilbur looks up, meeting Tommy's blue eyes. Wilbur's depressing look now turned into an excited one. The man runs from behind the counter, and straight to Tommy. Catching the blonde a little off guard, so once Wilbur was close enough Tommy punched him right in the gut. Making Wilbur go down holding his stomach.

"In so sorry!" Tommy gasps, kneeling and trying to figure out what to do.

"That's on me, should've warned you." Wilbur breathes out, curling up into a ball on the floor. If Tommy didn't feel bad before then he surely does now, not only did he get his friends kidnapped but punched a man in the stomach for no reason. At least he didn't kick him in the balls.

As Wilbur recovers from the pain, he stands up with his arms out. Gesturing for Tommy to hug him. Tommy hesitated, not knowing if this is some plan to stab him in the back or a normal hug. Welp, there's not much to live for.

Tommy accepts the hug with caution, ready to pull back if the man's hand love. But the hands didn't, they only gently rubbed circles on his back to give him comfort. The blonde feels himself relax in the hold, it was... A decent change of pace from the past eight hours.

When Wilbur pulls away, Tommy could feel himself reaching back. The blonde immediately shut that down by pulling back his arms as fast as he can. Wilbur looks at him for a second before talking.

"How have you been? It's been a minute since I've seen you. Oh, and how did your job interview go? I bet that was fun." Wilbur questions, Tommy doesn't remember telling him about the job interview. He shrugs it off.

"It went alright, I guess. There weren't many hard questions, and I was able to ask some of my own." Tommy replies, not mentioning the fact that they caught him injured. That was unnecessary detail.

"Well, that's good, I hope you get the job. Even if it meant you can't work with me anymore." Wilbur smiles, he didn't seem at all upset about Tommy moving jobs. Which the blonde was glad for, this conversation doesn't have to be awkward.

"So, what's new with you?" Tommy asks.

"Oh, you know same as usual. Working, going home, and annoying my brother. Same old stuff."

"Not surprised about the annoying part, you don't even have to try."

"Hey!" Wilbur yells, now going on a tangent about how "hard" it is to be annoying. Tommy continues to laugh at him.

This was pleasant for the blonde, especially since the shit show that happened last night and the breakdown this morning made him feel miserable. It seems as though Wilbur just knows how to make things better, and make things happier for Tommy.

He's glad he came back to the café.

-

After a few hours of talking to Wilbur, it was closing time. Tommy was saddened at that, knowing he was going to have to come up with a plan to murder three people this month. He feels sick from thinking about it. As the two walk out the door, Wilbur turns to Tommy.

"What do you plan on doing when you get home?" Wilbur asked, the blonde try to think of an excuse.

"I'm... Planning a surprise for my friends."

"Oh, that's cool! Do you want my help?"

"No!" Tommy yelled out of anxiety, he takes a second to calm down and fix his response.

"I mean... No I'm good." Tommy giggles awkwardly as Wilbur stand there and looks him up and down.

"Okay... Well if you need any help with anything, just call."

"I don't have your number."

"It's in your pocket," Wilbur adds, Tommy reaches inside his pocket and what a surprise - a piece of paper with a phone number was in his pocket.

"What are you? A magician? Are you gonna pull a rabbit out of your ass?" The two laugh at Tommy's small joke.

"No, though I am full of surprises," Wilbur says, it is suspicious but Tommy will let it slide. They wave good to each other before walking in opposite directions.

It was nice seeing Wilbur Tommy think to himself. Looking at the piece of paper with a smile before shoving it back into his pocket.

Now he heads home, trying to think of something that will help him kill the heroes.

Maybe himself while he's at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 65
Tommy is a vigilante known as BigInnit, the powerless hero. What happens when people find out about his powers, and he has to get a job for the heroe...
5.8K 171 30
Theseus is a vigilante trying to survive the daily crime fighting while also dodging the many heroes sent to catch him while also trying not to catch...
38.9K 1.1K 33
Tommy was tired. Tired of how corrupt the heroes were. Tired of the villains that didn't care who they hurt. Tired of vigilantes who barely helped Ti...
313 1 15
// apocalypse au// three brothers. one ex-agent. one bright strategist. the last, an ambitious fighter. all three, thrown together in one dangerously...