Masha And The Bear (CEO AU)

By S1854607

This is the Au of Masha and the bear but it literally has no plot lmao. But I wanted to write it for y'all ⚠... More

CH 1 Introduction
ONE SHOT The Wolf Twins Fighting
Ch 2 The visit
Ch 3 : The Truth Comes Out
Ch 4 The murder bees
One Shot
The Hedgehogs 👲
(One Shot) If Betty Boop met Masha And The Bear😳
Lol i had no motivation🙃
AGHHH
Announcement
Ch:6 The Bar Fight⚫️🐻🤮
📣Announcement📣
Ch:7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ch 8: 🕷️The Spider And The Bee🐝
FUCKKKKK
Ch:9
Angst Lol
📪✉️
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Annoucement lol
Chapter 12
This isnt a chapter but whatevs
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

10 0 0
By S1854607

🌸Yep Writer here I have FINALLY had an idea for a chapter so enjoy!🌸

⚠️Contains abuse,swearing, and Trauma!⚠️
Masha is 3 and takes place in the past btw.

Narrator POV:
Masha was sitting alone at the dinner table drinking water (OMG I KNOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN VODKA RIGHT?) She set the glass down at the table and accidentally bumped her elbow on the glass and it fell on the floor and shattered. "Oh no." She said as she got up and tried to clean up the mess. Her "mother"walked in and screamed at her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! "mama.. I .." "DON'T BE SORRY! IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULD'NT HAVE KNOCKED DOWN THE GLASS YOU DUMBASS!"

She dragged Masha to her room and pulled out a ruler ( Damn. Wannabe baldi Basics bitc-) She snapped the ruler in half. "Show me your arm." " No mama I d-don't w-want to-o." "SHOW ME YOUR ARM!" Masha was practically in tears and pulled up her sleeve. Her mother then pierced through her daughters arm with the ruler. "M-m-mama p-p-ls s-s-s-top *sniff*". "STOP CRYING IT'S YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH!!" "B-but Papa always comes home with a bottle and hits you or m-me.. so why don't you get mad?" " SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Masha then noticed a vodka bottle next to her and banged the glass to her mothers head. And ran out of the house without looking back. She didn't want to be in that household anymore. She ran for what felt like ages. "Ow, my arm still hurts.." Masha saw a house and knocked on it. "Hello?" "Oh you're a bear!..."

OMG I GOT THE MOTIVATION I NEEDED IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO POST A CHAPTER💀😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
14K 442 22
☁️﹒REWRITING ━ ❕High school﹐Enemies to lovers AU
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...