The Royal Playboy | SUNGHOON

By as_ksn

STAND ALONE. ONGOING. PARK SUNGHOON. ❝ Why don't you show me to your room, Princess? Let's have some fun. ❞ _... More

THE ROYAL PLAYBOY
[ I ] FIRST ENCOUNTER
[ II ] KINGDOM OF ARIADEN
[ III ] ALAS
[ IV ] THE COMING WAR PT. 1
[ V ] THE COMING WAR PT. 2
[ VI ] THE YOUNG KING OF PRIA DYNASTY
[ VII ] CHANGE OF PLAN
[ VIII ] ESCAPE WITH ME
[ IX ] TRUST AND DOUBT
[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN
[ XI ] SEOL-HEE'S RETURN
[ XII ] LADY VIA
[ XIII ] ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS?
[ XIV ] I DON'T TRUST YOU
[ XV ] TRAITORS
[ XVI ] EXPECTING A BABY
[ XVII ] YOU'RE TALKING TO MY WIFE
[ XVIII ] BIRTHDAY GIFT
[ XIX ] MIN ALIUS
[ XX ] YOU TRICKED ME
[ XXI ] HE'S BACK
[ XXII ] WHO ARE YOU?
[ XXIII ] THE FORBIDDEN CHILD
[ XXIV ] WELCOME TO HIS DARK SIDE
[ XXVI ] YOU WERE HERE, ALL ALONG
[ XXVII ] SOMETHING IS WRONG
[ XXVIII ] THE UNTOLD
[ XXIX ] GALILEO
[ XXX ] LOST
[ XXXI ] FOR ARI
[ XXXII ] MEMORY LOSS?
[ XXXIII ] SUSPICIONS
[ XXXIV ] FEIGNING IGNORANCE

[ XV ] HIS TWIN

3.6K 248 142
By as_ksn

MIN ARI 

He matched my glare as he held my hand on his neck, trying to loosen my grip, "Who am I? What do you mean by that? Have you forgotten your husband already, Ari?"

"Let go." He seriously commanded, eyes sharply piercing on mine. I broke his eye contact before slowly letting go of my hand on his neck.

"You are not Sunghoon." I muttered under my breath without looking at him. He sarcastically chuckled before grabbing his shirt on the bed. He wore it while looking intensely at me, which immediately made me feel uncomfortable.

"What made you think so?" There was a hint of mischief in his tone. I looked at him and examined his face carefully. I looked deeply into his eyes, and there... I saw the answer.

"Your eyes are full of sorrow." I nervously gulped down before opening my mouth again to continue speaking, "It was as if... you had a painful past... which Sunghoon doesn't have."

His expression changed in a snap. His jaw clenched tightly, and his eyes were shaking as if he's going to explode anytime soon.

"Tell me... who are you?" I squinted my eyes and walked towards the bed. I stood in front of him as I drew my face closer, "Why do you look like him? Are you his twin?"

"Why are you so nosy?" He annoyingly pushed my face away as he stood up, placing his hands on his hips as if he is calming himself down,

I scoffed in disbelief, "Excuse me? Who invaded my room and kissed me without my permission?!"

"I didn't mean it! I just wanted to look intimidating, okay?" He clicked his tongue before heaving a sigh, "Guess that didn't work."

"Oh, you lunatic. You wanted to look intimidating yet you decided to kiss me! What kind of brain do you have?!"

He groaned in annoyance, "I didn't mean to kiss you! I just wanted to... threaten you or something. But, your lips look soft so—"

I gasped and grabbed a pillow to hit the back of his head. He lost his balance because of the impact.

"You, pervert! Get the fuck out of here before I call the guards!"

His eyes immediately panicked. He walked towards me as he tried to calm me down. He covered my mouth as he kept on hissing, "Shh! You can't call the guards!"

"No! I am going to call them!"

"Shut the fuck up! You are so annoying!"

"You shut up! Fuck you! Get out of here! I will call the—"

"Sunghoon's life is in danger!"

With that, the room immediately fell silent. I stared at him for a while, trying to process the thing he just said. He just admitted that he is not Sunghoon!

"Huh?"

He heaved a sigh and slowly removed his hand on my mouth, "Sunghoon is in danger."

"Why?" I creased my head out of confusion. I get that Sunghoon is meeting someone, but he is with Heeseung, after all. I trust that Heeseung will be able to protect him no matter what the situation is.

"Look... ah... I don't know where to start." He groaned, "You know Lee Heeseung, right?"

I nodded, "He's my brother..."

His eyes widened, "That psychopath told you he's your brother?"

My forehead creased even more, "Psychopath?"

He clicked his tongue as he scratched his nape. He looked at his wristwatch and heaved a sigh, "I am running out of time. I need to go back before he catches me. I will try my best to protect my brother in secret. Heeseung doesn't know I'm betraying him, yet. So, you... shut your mouth, okay? Don't tell anyone about this. Even your fucking plants."

My head hurts so bad. I can't understand a thing. What is he even saying?

"Bye. It was nice meeting you, Princess Ari." He grabbed something from his pocket. It was a perfume-looking bottle. He covered his nose before spraying it on my face. That was the last thing I saw and heard before my eyelid felt heavy, until darkness totally ate my vision.

"Your Highness, it's time for breakfast." Jana's gentle voice woke me up. I touched my forehead and groaned in pain. Why is my head throbbing in pain so much?

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she helped me sit down. "Morning sickness?"

The fuck?

"What's wrong with you?!" I gently pushed her away.

"Mood swings! Oh, gosh! Are you pregnant, Your Highness?!" She gasped out of shock but immediately pursed her lips when I glared at her.

"I'll have my breakfast here." I sighed. She pouted while staring at me before nodding as she stood up to get my breakfast.

I still clearly remembered what happened last night. I met Sunghoon's twin. He told me things which got me so much confused. That jerk even left me hanging!

I was about to stand up when I saw my small journal on the bed side table. I didn't use it for quite a while. How come it suddenly showed up? There was a small piece of paper that was pinned between the pages. Out of curiosity, I grabbed it and read its content.

I wanted to thank you last night for recognizing my sorrow. You were the first person to do that.

My name is Sanghoon, and yes, you're right. I am Sunghoon's twin brother. I can't explain everything, yet. It's too complicated.

However, I will be back, Princess. For now, please don't tell anyone about this... and when the time comes we'll meet again, I hope we get along ;)

Ps. Do not trust Heeseung.

Pps. Please burn this paper immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
39.7K 596 16
𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐱𝐁 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬/𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❤️ There won't be any type of Smut! Request open, dm me if for the smallest idea if you want! We...
19.4K 859 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...