The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... More

Bio
Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
End of First day / Battle Practice
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

Class rep / USJ #1

2.5K 77 101
By yDave16

Y/N slowly began opening his eyes. He looked at his surroundings and saw that he had been taken to the infirmary.

Y/N: "I'm... hungry."

R.G= Recovery Girl

R.G: "Are you awake?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

R.G: "Great timing. Your friend is waking up as well."

Y/N: "Eh?"

Y/N looked to the side and saw Izuku on a bed, waking up.

Deku: "It's late afternoon...?"

Y/N and Izuku were now walking back to the classroom.

R.G: "That's all for today's treatment. Come back again tomorrow, okay?"

Y/N: "Man, you really ended all beaten up after your battle."

Deku: "Yeah... But, wait! How'd your battle go?"

Y/N: "I won!" He said while doing a peace sign.

Deku: *Smiles* "I knew you could do it!"

Y/N: "Shishishi! Thanks! You were pretty awesome, too!"

Deku: "Shishishi?"

They finally made it to the classroom and Deku began opening the door.

Deku: "By the way, where's your hat?"

Y/N: "Eh? AH!! MY HAT!!" He panicked and began looking around.

Deku fully opened the door.

Kirishima: "Oh, Y/N and Midoriya are here! Good work! Man, I don't know what you were saying during the match, but you were fired up!" He told Deku.

Kirishima had some small bandages on his forehead and neck.

Sero: "I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo, who was the first in the entrance exam!"

Mina approached the two boys wearing Y/N's straw hat.

Mina: "You did a good job dodging!"

Sato: "You guys did that great in your matches, so the rest of us had to give it our all, too."

Aoyama: "You were from from elegant, but--"

Mina: "You did a good job dodging!"

Deku began blushing from the compliments.

Kirishima: *To Y/N* "And our battle was pretty manly! Man, I'm so frustrated that I lost, but I won't lose next time!" He said with challenging smile.

Mina: "We did great, didn't we? Ah, and here you go!"

She took off Y/N's hat and placed it on his head.

Y/N: "Whoa! My hat!"

Mina: "It fell off when you lost consciousness, and it looked important to you, so I kept it."

Y/N: "Thank you so much, Ashido!"

Y/N smiled at her, while she smile and gave him some thumbs up.

Kirishima: "I'm Eijiro Kirishima! We're all going over the training together right now."

Sero: "I'm Hanta Sero."

Aoyama: "I'm Yuga Aoya--"

Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido!"

Asui: "I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu."

Sato: "I'm Sato!"

Y/N: "So..."

Mineta: "And my name's Mineta!"

Kirishima: "Where the heck did you pop out from?"

Y/N laughs, excited that Izuku and him both will be able to make some friends. On another part of the classroom, Iida was doing some robotic karate chops at Tokoyami for sitting on a desk.

The backdoor then opens as Kaminari walks in with books in hand while Talking to Uraraka.

Kaminari: "Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime? What do you like?"

Uraraka: "Mochi-- Wait, Deku, she didn't heal your injuries?" She runs towards the two boys, leaving poor Kaminari behind.

Deku: "Oh, uh, it's because of how much stamina I have, and..."

Y/N: "Oi, Izuku." He points towards Bakugo's desk, which is empty.

Deku sees Bakugo's desk, before running out.

Uraraka: "Deku! Y/N, where's he going?"

Y/N: "He just has something to take care of. Don't worry. Anywho, I'm going home."

Kirishima: "You don't want to come training with us?"

Y/N: "Maybe some other time. Recovery Girl's treatment left me really tired and hungry. See ya." He waved everyone goodbye.

- Time Skip brought by Y/N choking on a piece of meat, while walking home-

It was the next day. Y/N saw what happened between Deku and Bakugo while walking out. Right now, Izuku and him were trying to enter the school, but there was a swarm of reporters asking them questions.

Reporter: "Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?"

Deku: "U-Um... Excuse me, I have to g-go to the nurse's office!" He walked away.

Reporter: "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as teacher?!"

Y/N: "What he's like? Hmmm. He's really fun! There was this one time when--"

His mouth was suddenly covered by capture tape.

Aizawa: "That's enough. Go to class, Y/N."

Y/N: *Sad Y/N noises*

Aizawa: "All Might's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes, please leave."

He drags Y/N with him.

Aizawa: "From now on, don't talk to reporters."

Y/N: "Mmmm?! >:V"

Aizawa: "Despite not knowing you for that long, I know that you're the type to not keep their mouth shut."

Y/N: ";V"

Suddenly, the ground shakes and the entrance got barricaded.

Y/N: "?!"

Aizawa: "It's the school's defenses. Anyone without a student ID or special pass won't get in, so don't lose yours."

Y/N did a military salute.

Aizawa: "Now get to class. You're almost late."

-Time Skip Brought by Y/N trying to eat a piece of meat, but it getting taken away by Aizawa-

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo. You're talented, so don't act like a kid."

Bakugo: "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya... You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

Deku: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "L/N and Kirishima. You both have a fighting spirit and stayed true to your role. Good job, but make sure to reduce the collateral damage. You made a hole through the center of the building with your battle."

(Y/N) / Kirishima: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

Class 1-A: "...take another special test?!"

Aizawa: "...decide on a class representative."

Class 1-A: "It's actually a normal school activity!"

Kirishima: "I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

Kaminari: "Me too!"

Jiro: "I want to do it, too."

Aoyama: "It's a job made for m--"

Mina: "I'll be the leader!"

Deku: In a normal class, it's about taking on daily duties, so this wouldn't happen. But here in the hero course, it's a role that allows one to practice being a top hero by leading a group.

Most students in the classroom raised their hands and yelled how they wanted to be the leader.

Iida: "SILENCE, PLEASE!!"

Everyone went silent and looked at Iida.

Iida: "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others! It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it! It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you! If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader....then we should hold an election to choose one!"

Class 1-A: "Your hand is raised the highest!!"

Kaminari: "Why did you suggest that?"

Asui: "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?"

Kirishima: "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..."

Iida: "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?! What do you think, teacher?!"

Aizawa: "I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." He got in his sleeping bag and proceeded to sleep.

Iida: "Thank you very much!"

After the voting results were shown. Nearly everyone had the same amount except for Deku with 4 votes, Yaoyorozu with 2.

Deku: "I GOT FOUR VOTES?!"

Bakugo: "WHY DEKU?! WHO VOTED FOR HIM?!"

Sero: "Well, it's better than voting for you."

Y/N: "Hahaha!! That's so true!!"

Bakugo: "SHUT UP YOU RUBBER BASTARD!!"

Aizawa: "Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

Both students stood in front of their classmates. Deku was shaking with nervousness.

Deku: "S-S-Seriously?"

Momo: "How vexing..."

Asui: "This might not be so bad."

Kirishima: "After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway!"

Kaminari: "And Yaoyorozu was cool when we were going over the battle results!"

-Time Skip brought by yDave banging his head against the table, thinking if he should've left Y/N as the class representative-

(Cafeteria)

Uraraka: "There are a lot of people today, too!"

Iida: "That's because everyone in the hero course, support course, and management course meets in the same place."

Y/N, Deku, Uraraka and Iida are eating lunch together. As usual, Y/N is eating a crazy amount of food and meat.

Uraraka: "The rice is so delicious!"

Deku: "Even though I've been chosen as class rep, I don't know if I'm qualified for it."

Y/N: *Eating* "You are."

Iida: "It'll be fine. Your courage and judgment at critical moments... make you worth following. That is why I voted for you."

Deku: "It was you?"

Uraraka: "But didn't you want to be class rep, too, Iida? With glasses and everything."

Iida: "Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. I merely did what I judged to be correct."

Deku/Uraraka/(Y/N): "'Merely'?"

Deku: "You don't usually use that word."

Iida: "Oh, thats..."

Uraraka: "I've been thinking... Are you a rich boy, Iida?"

Iida: "Rich--?! I tried to change how I talk because I didn't want to be called that."

Deku/Uraraka/(Y/N): "Staaaare..."

Iida: *Sigh* "Yes, my family has been heroes for generations. I'm the second son."

Deku/Uraraka: "What?! Wow!"

Y/N: "That's awesome!"

Iida: "Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?"

Deku: "Of course! He's a really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency! Don't tell me...!"

Iida: "He is my elder brother!"

Uraraka: "He's telling us straight out!"

Deku: "That's amazing!"

Y/N: "More meat!"

Iida: "He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sight on being a hero because I want to be like my brother. However, I think it is still too soon for me to lead others. Unlike me, Midoriya realized the point of the practical portion of the entrance exam, so he is more suitable for the job." He said with a small smile.

Uraraka: "This might be the first time I've seen you smile, Iida."

Iida: "What, really? I smile!"

Deku began having an internal monologue that the Author was too lazy to write.

yDave: "FUCK YOU!! I'M SICK!!"

Moving on..."

Deku: "About the entrance exam..."

Suddenly, an alarm rings.

Deku: "An alarm?!"

Speaker: "There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Y/N: "Hm? What's a Level 3 security?"

Student 1: "It means someone is trespassing on school grounds! I've never seen anything like this in the three years I've been here! You should hurry, too!"

While everyone hurries to the exit, Y/N quickly grabs all the food on the table, puts it in his mouth, and hurries to the exit. Everyone was trying to evacuate, so the students were pushing and racing to the exit.

Uraraka: "Ow...! What's going on all of a sudden?!"

Iida: "As expected of the best of the best. Everyone reacts quickly in a crisis!"

Y/N: "I don't know, Iida. I've got my no-no square touched by at least 8 people! And I'm pretty sure that 2 of those were dudes!!"

Deku: "E-Everyone's so quick that it's causing a panic! Oh, shoot!"

Deku was pushed away by the students.

Iida/Uraraka: "Midoriya!/Deku!"

Y/N: "Izuku! Nooooo!! Oh, shit!!"

A few moments went on in which the students kept on pushing each other. Y/N saw Iida trying to gain everyone's attention.

Iida: "Everyone, calm dow-- Ow!"

Somewhere else in the sea of students, Kirishima and Kaminari consumed by a wave of students.

Y/N: "Iida!"

Iida: "Y/N! I need to get everyone's attention!!"

Y/N: "What? Oh. Uh... Aha! I got it! Come here!!"

Y/N stretched his arms towards Iida before pulling Iida towards him.

Y/N: "Okay. Now, I hope everyone will forgive me."

Iida: "What?"

Y/N jumped upwards, before taking a deep breath.

Y/N: "Gomu-Gomu no... BALLOON!!"

Y/N's body inflated and was now shaped like a balloon. Iida was holding onto Y/N's chest (in a non gay way) as Y/N had his arms wrapped around Iida. Y/N landed on top of the sea of students, before rolling on top of them, towards the end of the hallway, to an exit sign, so that everyone could see Iida.

Deku: "Y/N! Iida!" He screamed from somewhere between the students.

Y/N and Iida made it to the exit sign. Y/N placed Iida on top of the exit sign, before releasing the air that he was holding, causing Y/N to fly out of control through the air like a deflating balloon. Eventually, Y/N ran out of air and fell into the ocean of students.

Iida: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Go Iida! I believe in you!!" He yelled out as he gave some thumbs up while sinking.

Iida close his eyes and nodded.

Iida: "EVERYONE, EVERYTHINS IS FINE!! IT IS JUST THE MEDIA!! THERE IS NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT!! EVERYTHING IS FINE!! THIS IS U.A.!! LET US ACT IN A WAY BEFITTING THE BEST OF THE BEST!!"

Everyone stopped to listen to Iida and things finally calmed down. Everyone realized that the reporters set off the alarms and the police showed up. Everyone began heading to class.

Deku: "Has anyone seen Y/N?"

Uraraka: "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him."

Everyone left to their classrooms. Everyone except for one.

Y/N: "Ow... (;_;)"

-Time Skip Brought by a staff member unsticking Y/N from the floor with a shovel-

(Class 1-A)

Momo: "Come on, class rep. Start."

Deku: "N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers... But first....can I say something? I think... that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think... it would be best for Iida to do it."

Kirishima: "I'm good with that, too. Midoriya's saying it... and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today."

Kaminari: "Yeah... and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?"

Aizawa: "You're wasting time."

Deku got scared by Aizawa's glare.

Aizawa: "I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it."

Iida takes a breath and stands up.

Iida: "If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative!"

Kirishima: "We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!"

Kaminari: "Emergency Exit Iida! Do your best!"

Momo: "What about me...?"

Suddenly the classroom door opened. Everyone looked towards the door and saw a thin-as-paper Y/N walk in a very wobbly fashion.

Y/N: "Izuku!! I lost my thiccness!! (Q_Q)"

Some say that on that moment, a laugh almost escaped from Bakugo's mouth.

-Time Skip brought by Izuku helping Y/N use a pump to inflate himself back to normal-

(Next Day)
(0:50 P.M)
(Class 1-A)

Aizawa: "For today's hero basic training... It's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Sero raised a hand.

Sero: "Excuse me. What will we be doing?"

Aizawa pulled out a card that said "Rescue."

Aizawa: "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

Kaminari: "Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

Y/N: "Yeah. Sounds exciting!"

Mina: "Right?"

Kirishima: "This is the duty of a hero! my arms are ready to rumble!"

Asui: "No one can beat me in water, ribbit."

Aizawa: "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready. "

Everyone headed outside after changing into their costumes.

Uraraka: "Huh? Deku, you're wearing your P.E. clothes."

Y/N: "I guess since your costume was ripped, it's getting fixed by the support company, huh?"

Deku: "Y-Yeah."

Just then, everyones hears a whistle. Iida was in his suit, blowing into a whistle.

Iida: "Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

Deku: *sweat drops* "Iida's... going at full throttle."

Uraraka: *Sweat drops* "Y-Yeah."

Everyone got on the bus, and it looked nothing like Iida's expectation. Y/N was in between Iida and Mina.

Iida: "Shoot! I didn't think it'd be this type of bus...!"

Mina: "There was no point, huh?"

Y/N: "Hahaha! It's okay, Iida!" He laughed before eating a piece of meat.

Asui: "I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya..."

Deku: "Um, yes, Asui?!" He blushed nervously.

Asui: "Call me Tsu."

Deku: "U-Um. Yeah, right."

Asui: "Your Quirk is like All Might's."

Deku: *Yelps* "Huh?! Y-Y-You think so? But... I'm... uh..."

Kirishima: "Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

Deku sighs in relief.

Kirishima: "But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."

Deku: "I think it's really cool! It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

Kirishima: "A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know."

Aoyama: "My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength."

Mina: "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache."

Asui: "There's also Y/N."

Kaminari: "Yeah. Who knew rubber could be such a powerful Quirk?"

They all looked at Y/N, who was now sleeping.

Kirishima: "Eh?! When did he fall asleep?! Wasn't he eating just a few moment's ago?!"

Deku: *Chuckles* "Yeah. He's always been like that."

Y/N's head fell to right, landing in Mina's shoulder.

Y/N: *Sleep-talking* "Meat..."

Deku: "A-Ah! Y/N! I'm so sorry, Ashido. Please, excuse him. You can just wake him up and--"

Mina: "Oh. Don't worry. I don't mind" She answered with a smile.

Kirishima: "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, though, huh?"

Asui: "Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though."

Bakugo: "What the hell! You wanna fight?!"

Asui: "See?"

Kaminari: "We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage."

Bakugo: "YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SKILL, YOU LOSER!!"

Momo placed a hand over her mouth.

Momo: "What a vulgar conversation."

Uraraka: "But I like stuff like this, too!"

Aizawa: "We're here. Stop messing around. And someone wake him up."

Class 1-A: "Yes, sir."

They got out of the bus and stood in front of the building.

???: "Everyone, I have been waiting for you."

The students gasped.

Deku: "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemany hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!"

Uraraka: "Oh, I love Thirteen!"

Thirteen: "Let's go inside without delay."

Class 1-A: "Look forward to working with you!"

Some sparkles appeared in Y/N's eyes.

Y/N: "Woow!! This is so cool!!"

Kirishima: "it looks like USJ! (Universal Studios Japan)"

Thirteen: "A shipwreck... A landslide... A fire... A windstorm... etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforseen Simulation Joint.' or 'USJ' for short!"

Class 1-A: *Sweat drops* "It really is USJ."

Aizawa: "Thisteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here."

Thirteen: *Whispers* "About that... It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time... So he's resting in the lounge."

Aizawa: "That's the height of irrationality.
Well, we too precautions just in case...
It can't be helped. Shall we begin?"

Thirteen: "Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing, or two... three... four... five... six... seven..."

Class 1-A: "It's increasing..."

Y/N: "We get it! Just tell us already!!"

Thirteen: *Chuckles nervously* "Sorry. Ahem! Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust."

Deku: "You have been able to use that Quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?"

Thirteen: "Yes. But it is a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have Quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, si that doesn't seem to be aproblem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers. And with All Might's person-to-person combat training... I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all. Thanks you for listening." Thirteen finished with a bow.

Everyone began applauding and cheering for Thirteen.

Class 1-A: "That was wonderful! Bravo! Bravo!"

Sero: "That speech was great and all, but I don't think it applis to everyone. I mean, look at my Quirk. I can't kill anyone like this."

Y/N: "Ou contraire, mon frere. You're just not thinking creatively! I mean, with your tape, you could kill someone by hanging them from their neck, our by covering both theirveryon nose and mouth. Then there are those like Uraraka, who's Quirks may seem harmless, but if she touched someone and decided to let them float high enough, she could drop them to their deaths. Koda may be able to summon a pack of wolves! And would you imagine if Yao-Momo decided to use nuclear weapons?!"

Everyone looked at Y/N a bit frightened, since he was right.

Aizawa: "All right then, first--"

Suddenly, the dome's lights turn off. Out of instinct, Aizawa looks back and sees a black fog in front of the fountain and sees someone coming out of it.

Aizawa: "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kirishima looks down the stairs and sees the black fog.

Kirishima: "What's that?"

They all look towards the black fog and see people coming out of it.

Kirishima: "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Y/N: "Maybe they're the ones who we're supposed to rescue?"

Aizawa: "Don't move!"

Aizawa puts on his goggles.

Aizawa: "Those are... villains."

All the students are shocked and start getting nervous.

Deku: And coincidentally, During the time when we were supposed to be practicing saving lives....they showed up in front of us. And we realized, that we were the ones in danger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yDave: "HELP!! ME!! I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE NO FRICKING IDEAWHAT TO PUT AS Y/N'S HERO NAME!! I'M BLANK!!

Also, MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Y/N's Hero Name Suggestions:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
404K 13.3K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).
688K 15.8K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...