π’π‚π€ππƒπ€π‹πŽπ”π’ β₯︎ 𝐏𝐉�...

By SugaTangerineYoongi

Your boss his son takes over the company for two whole months. He decides to make your time at the company a... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A/N

09

117 8 2
By SugaTangerineYoongi

CHAPTER NINE

DESICIONS

"I'm so stupid," you whine into the material of a pillow you found on your parents' couch.

"What did you do now?" Taehyung asks.

"You don't want to know."

"We all want to know," Namjoon says, pointing out that three pair of ears are listening to you; Namjoon, Seokjin and Taehyung.

"Fine... Are you ready?" You sit up straight. "I kissed mr Park's son, Jimin," you confess immediately hiding your face in the pillow again.

"No..." Seokjin gasps. "I thought you had something with that other dude... What's his name again?"

"Jungkook!" Namjoon says. "You're messing with two guys now?"

"No, it's just sex," you explain. "But, now I made things awkward with my boss. What am I going to do when I come back after christmas?"

"No, sooner; in a few minutes," Taehyung says with an awkward chuckle.

"What do you mean? Tae, what did you do?" All of your eyes are now focused on the youngest brother.

"I might have invited him and Jungkook to celebrate christmas here," he says.

"What?! How?"

"Why?" Seokjin asks in horror.

"He and Jungkook didn't have anyone to celebrate christmas with this year, so I invited them over," Taehyung explains. "I didn't know you kissed Jimin..."

"From what I heard, they didn't just kiss," Namjoons says. "They ate each others faces."

"You're not helping..." you grab a pillow and burry your face into it.

"I thought you hated him, Katy? What changed?" Seokjin asks.

"He kissed me first," you defend yourself.

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes..."

"There you go," Taehyung says. The doorbell to your parents' home starts ringing.

"Shit! Hide me! Do something!"

Taehyung leaves to the front door. "How can we help? You're the one who is having boy trouble."

"Atleast you dressed nicely to welcome both of your lovers," Seokjin chuckles, pointing out your short, red glitter dress.

"Jimin is not my lover," you correct him. "And Jungkook is just a sexbuddy."

The door to the living room opens and the two boys walk in. "Hey guys!" Jungkook greets you all happily.

"Hey, Jungkook," you greet him. Jimin's head turns at hearing your familiar voice. His eyes lock with yours for just a second or two, before you turn your head away.

"Is everyone here?" Your mother asks, peeking her head around the corner that leads to the kitchen.

"Mom, this is Jimin; Jungkook's friend," Tae introduces him to your mother.

• •

"This is truely amazing, mrs Kim," Jimin compliments the food your mother made. Unfortunately, he sat next to you, but you didn't talk to him the whole evening. On the other side was Jungkook and you did talk to him.

Namjoon was giving you questioning looks during the evening and so did Seokjin. They totally judged you for ignoring your boss, or atleast, his son.

"Katy?" Your mother calls your name. "Can you grab another bottle of red wine, we're alnost running out."

"Sure," you get up from your chair and leave the table to the seperate kitchen.

A bottle of red wine is already waiting for you on the counter.

"Are you going to ignore me now?"

You quickly turn around and see Jimin leaning himself against a counter. "It's not like you've talked to me either."

"Because you didn't give me a chance," he says. "You turned your back on me the moment I walked in here."

"Whatever..." you turn around and grab the bottle.

"Do you regret it? Do you want to forget about it?"

"Can we not talk about this? I didn't want to make tonight awkward, Jimin," you place the bottle back down onto the kitchen counter.

"I don't regret it. And I don't want to forget it either," he says, smiling slightly. "Don't you think it was a long time coming?"

"What do you mean?"

"It was time for it to happen. It's time we start to acknowledge the fact that we do have a spark," he says.

"That's not true."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

There is a long silence between you two. "I don't have feelings for you," you state. He inches closer to you.

"You're so stubborn. We both know that isn't the truth."

"Stop playing little games with me, Jimin." Your body leans against the counter, Jimin's body against yours as he looks down at you.

"I'm not playing games, Katy. I do have the feels for you, and I know that it is mutual. Should I test it?" He leans in, testing if you would too; you did.

Your lips meet again, every tense muscle in your body relaxes and a ticklish feeling in your stomach sets alight; butterflies.

Your hand is laying flat against his chest, the other holding his cheek to keep his lips to yours. His hands travel down to your waist, pushing your body against his.

"See? You like me too," he grins once he pulls back. You ignore his smug talk and grab him by the back of his neck, crashing your lips to his once again.

• •

You and Jimin are seated back on the table. Of course you didn't walk back together, that would have been to obvious.

"Yeah, Katy is a great assistant," Jimin says, making your head turn to him as he talks to your parents.

"I'm glad she didn't overrule anyone there yet," your dad chuckles.

"Hey! I'm right here," you snap your fingers. "I can hear everything."

"It's true, Katy. You always overruled your previous boss," you mother says.

"Katy?" Jungkook taps your shoulder. "Can we talk privately?"

"Of course, come on." You take Jungkook to the living room. Jimin watched with squinted eyes as you walked away from the table together.

You sit down onto the couch. "What's up?"

"I just think we need to talk," he gulps. "Listen, I really enjoyed to have whatever we have," he starts. "But I met a girl, and I really like her Katy. I think it's for the better if we stop this."

"I get it, no worries, Kook. We can still be friends, you know?" He nods with a small smile. "I'm happy you found someone you really like."

"I'm glad you understand. I was worried you wanted to continue this and that I had to disappoint you."

"Don't get me wrong, I really liked having sex with you, but I think we are both ready for a steady relationship, and that's with someone else. Am I right?" Jungkook nods again.

"Exactly. Thank you for understanding, Katy. Are we still friends?"

"Of course!" You wrap your arms around him and give him a hug. "How can I not be friends with you, Jungkook? You're a great guy."

"And you're a great woman, Katy. Thank you, again," he hugs you back, until a loud couch disturbs you.

"Dessert is ready," Jimin says, giving you a glare only you can notice.

Jungkook and you sit back together at the table.

"What was that about, hmm?" Jimin whispers into your ear.

"Are you jealous I was hugging my friend, or are you just insecure?" You whisper back, taking a bite of your dessert.

"I know damn well that you sleep with him."

"Slept," you correct him, still whispering. "We decided to stop it because we both want to focus on a steady relationship with someone else."

"Oh... Really? So... you see me as boyfriend material?"

"Don't get your hopes too high up, Jimin..."

"What? May I have dreams?" He whispers back.

"You may dream, but will it become reality?" You tease, giving him a cheeky grin.

"You never stop being you..."

"Glad you're aware."

• • •

That's alot

anyway, I hope you enjoyed anyways.

Lmk your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 2.2K 31
Jeon Jungkook the youngest at the Jeon brothers He is handsome and hot at the same time that's why Jennie can't resist his charms. They have the rela...
2.3K 187 20
You are getting a new boss at the company you work at, what you don't know is that a little mistake from your past is hunting you when the new CEO sh...
3M 126K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
12.6K 779 18
Y/N has been working for the Jeon Investment Management Company for years. She was always dedicated to her job, never had one complaint. She loved he...