πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 39

3K 439 143
By Vikasini1911

Aadhiran sighed and went to their room and saw her sleeping peacefully after a tiring day.

Aadhiran thought to wake up as she didn't have her dinner, Ila tired ah thoongara he thought and laid beside her thinking about Seetha.

She moved near him and hugged him, sensing his presence in sleep. He too hugged her back and patted her while kissing her hairline. He too slept without his knowledge.

Aadhira woke up after sometime feeling hungry and saw him sleeping peacefully.

She came out of his hold without disturbing his sleep.

Aadhira: Enna ipudi pasikuthu she thought and looked at the time which shows as 12:45.

Aadhira poked his arms to wake him up but didn't get any response from him. She shook him vigorously. Aadhiran jerked and sat up.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked panicked.

Aadhira: Enaku pasikuthu she said.

Aadhiran left a breath, nee nalla thoongitu irunthathu athu thaan ellupala Seri nee inga iru na poi unaku ethathu sapada kondu varan he said and stood up.

Aadhira: Ice cream vangunengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Aiyo aiyo vangalaye ipa enna sollarathu pavam asai ah first time keta athu kooda ollunga vangi kudukala he stood thinking without answering her question.

Aadhira: Yenga enna achu she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu sorry Aadhira na unaku morning vangi tharan inaiku vara valila shop closed he said.

Aadhira nodded. Aadhiran went to take food silently.

Aadhiran came back after 5 minutes with food.

Aadhira came out from the washroom and sat with him.

Aadhiran: Night tablets sapadala he said.

Aadhira: Night mattum thana morning irunthu correct ah sapadaran she said.

Aadhiran: Seri ipa first ollunga sapudu he said and took food near her mouth.

Aadhira got food from his hand, neenga saptengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Enaku pasikala nee sapudu he said.

Aadhira: Neengalum sapudunga she said and started to feed him.

Aadhiran feels happy that she is changing back to normal.

After feeding her, Aadhirsn wiped her mouth and gave water.

Aadhiran: Poi padu na poi plate vechutu varan he said and went out.

He heard a calling bell sound.

Aadhiran frowned, intha nerathula yaaru he thought and went out.

Aadhiran looked at the watchman and a deliveryman. He looked at them with confusion.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked the watchman.

Watchman: Sir edho order delivery pannanumnu sollaranga he said.

Aadhiran: Na ethum order pannalaye he said.

Aadhira came out, na thaan pannan she said.

Aadhiran: Ennadhu he asked.

Aadhira: Ice cream she said and took the cover from the delivery man.

Delivery Man: Sir bill he said and gave bill for 100Rs.

Aadhiran paid the bill and went inside and saw her eating ice cream happily.

Aadhiran: Epa ma order panna he asked.

Aadhira: Neenga sapadu eduka ponnengala apa thaan she said and started to eat her ice cream.

Aadhiran stood looking at her, inthanga ungalukum vangi irukan she said and gave another ice cream to him.

Aadhiran: Kalaila vangi tharanu sonna apa serinu thana sonna he asked.

Aadhira: Ipavu athu thaan sollaran kalaila inu onnu vangi kudunga she said.

Aadhiran glared at her while she smiled sheepishly.

Aadhira: Ungaluku vendama she asked.

Aadhiran: Vendam he said.

Aadhira: Seri okay she said and opened his ice cream and started to eat that also.

Aadhiran: Ai podhum d kudu intha nerathula ice cream sapadarathe thappu ithula rendu kudu he said and took that ice cream from her hand.

Aadhira: Kudunga please, she said.

Aadhiran: No poi thoongu morning sapadalam he sakd.

Aadhira stood up and tried to get the ice cream from him but he raised it above his head.

Aadhiran smirked at her, ipa edu papom he said.

Aadhira looked up at his hand and claimed the bed.

Aadhira: Eduka mudila she said after trying two times.

Aadhiran: Poi thoongu po he said and went out to keep the ice cream in the refrigerator.

He came back and saw her sitting grumpily.

Aadhiran: Thoongalaya he asked, sitting near her.

Aadhira: Thookam varala she said.

Aadhiran pulled her very close to him and wrapped his arms around her while she leaned on his chest.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked, seeing her worried face.

Aadhira nodded as nothing and hugged him tightly.

Aadhiran kissed her forehead and made her look at him, Na irukan bayapadatha ma he said.

Aadhira: Avara uyiroda vitu nama thappu pannitom she said.

That is the biggest mistake which he made in his life.

Aadhiran: Ila na sonna mathiri antha aala punish panna vendiyathu amma than he said.

Aadhira nodded, he kissed her cheeks which had a slight fingerprint.

Aadhiran: Seri poi thoongalam he said as his heart and mind started to urge him to kiss her lips.

Aadhira: Konja neram she said and snuggled into him making it more difficult for him.

Aadhiran felt happy that she was talking to him normally and patted her to fall asleep.

After sometime he made her lay on the bed as she slept. He too lied beside her. She moved near him and lay on his chest.

Aadhiran: Inu thoongalaya he asked.

Aadhira: Thoongitan neenga keela paduka vecha odane muluchutan she said.

Aadhiran hugged her tightly, Seri thoongu he said and patted her shoulder.

Aadhiran sat up and turned on the lights.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked with confusion.

Aadhiran: Ai inga va he said and examined her neck and shoulder.

Aadhira: Enna pannarenga she asked to see him removing her blouse knot.

Aadhiran: Ai Ennathu blood varuthu he asked wipping the blood.

Aadhira: Athu morning Saranya avanga kita irunthu enna illukara apa knife patruchu pola she said.

Aadhiran: Knife ah he asked moving her blouse aside from her shoulder.

Aadhira: Valikala nga vidung she said.

Aadhiran: Ethathu infection agira poguthu he said while taking a first aid kit from the side table.

Aadhira: Afternoon nalla than irunthuchu ipa marubadiyum blood varuthu she said.

Aadhiran: Yen enkita sollala he asked while pressing cotton against her wound.

Aadhira: Athu thaan sonnane onnu perusa valikalanu athu thaan vitutan she said.

Aadhiran put on a bandage and looked at her.

Aadhiran: Ini ipudi velayatu thanama irukatha he said while caressing the wound.

Aadhira: Seri she said while adjusting her dress.

Aadhiran held her hands and pulled her towards him. I still remember each and every inch of your body no need to hide from me, he said huskily in her ear.

Aadhira widened her eyes in shock after hearing his words.

Aadhiran: Unaku nayabagam ilana sollu na nayabaga padutharan he said.

Aadhira cheeks started to hurt due to continuous blush, Enaku thookam varuthu she said, hiding her blush.

Aadhiran laughed out loudly seeing her flushed face.

He kissed her wound, Seri thoongu he said and hugged her.

Both slept peacefully feeling each other's embrace.

By morning Aadhiran woke up and saw her. He tucked her hairs behind ears which were near to her eyes.

Aadhira felt a tickling sensation and opened her eye's and saw him.

Aadhira: Enna pannarenga she asked, seeing his intense gaze.

Aadhiran nodded like nothing and held her cheeks in both the hands while moving very close to her.

She started to say something but before that he captured her lips in his.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the delay.

Yaruku ella inoru update venum?

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
13.6K 967 30
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ
160K 16.6K 58
a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelunga... that man: nee edhuvum solla vend...
62.4K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...