The Sleeper's Harp (The Arcan...

By addicted2dragons

Season 1 of The Arcane Artifacts Elle Kennedy is running from her past. When a murder brings her face to face... More

Season List for The Arcane Artifacts
Chapter 1 - Green Eyes
Chapter 2 - Watch Me Dance
Chapter 3 - Stalking
Chapter 4 - Facing a Goblin
Chapter 5 - Suspect
Chapter 6 - Self Control
Chapter 7 - Breakfast Pancakes
Chapter 8 - Artifacts
Chapter 9 - Shocking Surprise
Chapter 10 - A New Roommate
Chapter 11 - A Proposition
Chapter 12 - The Vault
Chapter 13 - Meeting Aramis
Chapter 14 - Heated Interactions
Chapter 15 - A Taste of Sin
Chapter 16 - The News
Chapter 17 - Lunch
Chapter 18 - Story of Betrayal
Chapter 19 - Trading Stories
Chapter 20 - Vortex
Chapter 21 - Swimming
Chapter 22 - A Taste of Sugar
Chapter 23 - Apology Breakfast
Chapter 24 - The University Library
Chapter 25 - Pasta
Chapter 26 - Someone Watching
Chapter 28 - The Mayor
Chapter 29 - Don't Run
Chapter 30 - Family History
Chapter 31 - Witchy Revelation
Chapter 32 - Eleanor's Bed
Chapter 33 - Passing Time
Chapter 34 - Mates
Chapter 35 - Answers
Chapter 36 - Apology Pancakes
Chapter 37 - Finding Bastian
Chapter 38 - Specters
Chapter 39 - Reuniting
Chapter 40: Accepting the Bond
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - No Turning Back

2.3K 320 15
By addicted2dragons

Soft sleek fur made his fingers twitch. He stroked, calmed by the feeling. Eleanor's comforting scent flooded his senses. The muscles low in his abdomen clenched and unclenched, an ache building in his hardened cock.

His hand moved again, stroking—his eyes flew open. "Fucking Teddy," he hissed, jerking his hand back. A soft giggle wrapped around him—the most beautiful sound he'd heard in a long time. One he wouldn't mind waking up to on a daily basis. His cock twitched and he shifted to ease the ache, only to press it more firmly into Eleanor's backside. Sensation erupted, skittering across his body, straight to his fucking toes. He jerked his hand away from Teddy and pulled her in close, not close enough, closer, pressing himself to her everywhere, too sleepy to care or question.

"I think he's growing on you," said the feminine voice beside him, almost hypnotic. A woman. There was a woman in his bed. His fucking bed!

Not just any woman, Eleanor.

A low, desperate growl built in his chest. He nuzzled against the soft skin in front of him, letting his lips brush across the back of her neck. Her breath hitched and warmth exploded across his chest at that sound—the effect he had on her.

It left him ravenous.

"Bastian," she gasped, shimmying her hips against his dick.

"Fuck," he breathed, meeting her movements with his own, grinding against her as he toyed with her neck. His hand slipped beneath the blankets, finding its way beneath her pajama top. He palmed her breast, hesitated, waited for her reaction. She pushed her chest forward, harder into his hand, so he continued, still grinding against her.

A low moan rose from her throat.

She sounded so fucking desperate for him. A primal switch flipped in his brain, and he lost control of his glamor. It melted away and the goblin side of him emerged in full force. He nipped along the skin of her neck, then opened his mouth and dragged his tongue over her, all the way to her hairline, an act of claiming, covering her in his scent. A cry fell from her mouth. He did it again, licking at her like a fucking depraved animal.

The scent of her arousal, spicy with that amplified hint of coffee he went wild for, exploded around him. He groaned, his cock all but throbbing. With one arm wrapped around her shoulders, he made use of the other, slipping it down her stomach, to the waistband of her pajama pants. He hesitated, waiting.

She could very well deny him—especially after what had happened last time.

"Yes," she breathed, backing into him harder. "Yes, please," she begged. He lost it. He put his hand to his mouth, biting down, ripping away the first two sharpened claws of his fingers, before slipping it down between her legs, right to her pussy.

"Fucking hell. Baby girl, you're so—"

"I know—I know. Please, Bastian. I need you."

"I know, sweetheart. I got you." And he did. He wanted to—have her, that was, and give her everything she needed. Everything she deserved. Specifically, to scream his name in the throes of passion over and over.

He pressed his palm against her clit, working in circles, careful not to scratch her with the clawed nails he hadn't removed. She was so delicate, he wouldn't dare hurt her like that. She mewed in response, growing frenzied. He sank his fingers into her, the sensation of wet warmth made him imagine all sorts of wicked things. Particularly, exactly what that wet warmth would feel like tightening around his cock.

His mouth went for her ear. He latched on and pulled, without releasing. She jerked and her muscles spasmed. Something garbled fell from her tongue as she came, gripping his fingers tight. A whimper followed. Then her hips slowed.

But this wasn't—he wasn't—it wasn't enough. Not even close. He needed more. So much more.

Teddy yowled, dislodged, as the blankets were ripped away. Bastian fumbled at her waistband, dragging her pajamas and panties off in a swift movement. She gasped, eyes going round, seeing him in his goblin form. He could see all of her now, sleep tussled hair, flushed skin—flushed for him. Her chest rose and fell in rapid bursts. The after-effects of her orgasm left her glowing—an orgasm he'd given her.

His goblin purred, satisfied. We could give her so, so much more. Worship her. Covet her. Keep her close. Never let her go—

Pushing his possessive thoughts aside, he parted her thighs wide, eyes locked on her pussy, the beautiful sight of it glistening and bared for him. His restraint gone, he dove between her legs. The taste of her filled his mouth. He groaned, lapping at her. She would be especially sensitive right now.

"Oh, fuck," she hissed. "Fuck, Bastian. I...please. Please let me touch you. Please..." He stilled. "Please, I'll regret it forever if you don't let me."

His heart cracked wide open, clearing some of the goblin haze overtaking him. He didn't move, swallowing against the sudden dryness in his throat. His nose was still buried in her cunt, but he didn't open his mouth, wasn't sure he could trust his words.

"Please," she said again, this time softer.

Mine. His brain cried. Mine.

How could he deny her? How could he keep her from what she truly desired? She was his, and with that came certain...obligations, including that of her happiness.

Yes. Take her. Possesses her. Claim her!

With a frustrated growl, he pushed himself away, chest heaving. He scrambled from the bed and removed his lounge pants, sliding them off his hips before thinking better of it. They fell to the floor.

A small, feminine gasp had him watching her, watching her reaction while she took him in. This was different from the other night in so many ways. Here, he was more exposed, in the heat of his arousal and desperation, unable to hide what he wanted, no, needed. His cock bobbed against his abdomen, almost beating out an accompanying rhythm to his heart.

She came up on her elbows, tongue darting out to wet her lips. Her eyes were fixed on his dick, slightly widened, unblinking. "I...can I taste you?" She asked, at last bringing her gaze to his.

A shiver raced down his back, radiating straight out to his extremities. The sound of her question, soft and tentative, unbound him. "Only if you're okay with me fucking the shit out of your mouth the moment your lips take me?"

She nodded, the motion abrupt. The effect he had on this little female...fuck. He felt powerful—more powerful than even his magic made him. With it, a profound sense of responsibility settled over his shoulders. She was his—no matter how much he tried to deny it. The way his chest, his whole fucking heart reached for her, desperate to latch on, to claim her, to own and keep her, to hoard her away like the precious jewel that she was, pink hair and all, was unmistakable.

"I'm okay with that," she said at last. "I..." She exhaled, falling back onto the bed. "I haven't been properly fucked in a long time, Bastian."

He snapped—those words. His world crumbled away. She was the only thing that existed. The only thing he wanted.

He bounded across the bed for her, found her mouth, and latched on, dragging his tongue over hers. She let out a surprised squeak before falling into the kiss. A gentle hand pushed at his shoulder, a request. He rolled onto his back, dragging her with him. She straddled his chest, leaning over to lay kisses along his neck. Her hair tickled his skin, sent shivers racing over him.

He watched, one arm propped behind his head, as she made her way down his body. She used the same focus she danced with, each movement sinuous and graceful, from the placement of her arms to the way she tilted her head, the slope of her neck.

She reached his thighs, settling between his legs, and her palm found him. His hips twitched. He clenched his jaw tightly shut. He'd never been vocal—it wasn't his thing. But, damn, he was just about ready to cry out at the feeling of her warm palm wrapped around him, stroking with a firmness that had his balls tightening.

"Eleanor," he bit out—a warning.

A mischievous smile—so fucking mischievous—stretched across her lips. "What's the matter, Goblin? Can't control yourself?"

He tutted. "My control is unparalleled...usually." His brain was sputtering, his thoughts fracturing.

She lifted an eyebrow, stroking him up and down again. "But not this time?"

"You fucking difficult woman," he growled, his voice a deep rumble. Her pupils blew wide at the sound of it. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth. So fucking sexy—and entirely his. "I know exactly what you're doing."

Damn it.

"Oh?" She bent and her tongue darted out, licking away the bead wetness seeping from his tip. His hips jerked against her, the sensation sending shivers through him. "Well then. Let's see how long it takes for that unparalleled control to snap, hmm?"

She fell upon him, her mouth wrapping around his cock, swallowing him up. His jaw wrenched open and a loud, uncontrolled cry burst free. Warmth and pleasure spread through his center, racing up his spine, up his neck, burrowing into his brain. His chest heaved and he tried—oh, yes, he tried so fucking hard—not to slam his hips upward. Tried and failed. His fingers found that beautiful cotton candy pink hair, tangled in its tresses, gripping onto her.

He'd warned her, hadn't he?

He fucked her mouth, rolling his hip. She took him so well, swallowing him whole. His female was an absolute pleasure. How could he have doubted? Why had he withheld himself for so long? From this? From her?

Tiny sounds came from her throat, vibrating through his cock. He shuddered against her, overcome with sensation. His balls tightened. He tried to push it back, that welling feeling. But her teeth grazed upwards, along the length of him, biting, just rough enough that—

He shattered, his seed rising up, spilling out as his cock spasmed. He cried out, no longer caring for the sounds he made. She licked at him, swallowing him down, his female. Heat blasted through his chest, radiating outward like charges of electricity, traversing his veins, straight to his extremities. It swept over him, dousing him, changing him.

Something shifted in his brain—something he'd never felt.

Eleanor looked up, a crooked, dopey smile on her wide-eyed face and everything clicked into place. He swallowed, mesmerized, unable to tear his gaze from her, this beautiful little female who had ensnared him so fully. The moment was punctuated by his hardening stomach as the realization sank in.

There was no question now—who she was. What she was to him. It should have been impossible, utterly fucking impossible. But it wasn't, and he knew with absolute certainty. There would be no turning back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 285K 97
When Nelle Wychthorn was forced to sign herself away in marriage, she should have read the contract's fine print. Because she signs not with ink, but...
80K 3.3K 89
A young dream walker gifted with the ability to take over other people's bodies, becomes a spy and political assassin, venturing across worlds to sav...
78.1K 4.7K 45
Season 2 of The Arcane Artifacts Growing up in the foster care system, Lily's life has never been easy. In fact, it's been downright horrific at tim...
3.3K 429 51
*Book 1 of the Dark Wing Collective Series*- COMPLETED Rieka Stephens is a seasoned detective. She's been through many cases, but none like the one s...