The Osirian Twins (Schools Ou...

By Totally_Twins2

This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at A... More

Preface
House of Valedictorians
House of Museums
House of Blackouts
House of Sibuna
House of Osirians
House of Touchstones
House of Ra
House of Graduation
House of Family
House of Christmas Eve

House of Christmas Day

86 5 0
By Totally_Twins2

Enjoy it's got another Collage at the bottom. Scroll for video.

Charlie's POV
After not spending Halloween with our father Eddie and I had decided that we should spend Christmas with him after much deliberation. We had thought long and hard about spending Christmas Eve with him but it never happened both us wrapped last minute presents and then all of Anubis House had watched Christmas film mainly Home Alone and Elf another good one. The next morning I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Eddie when Fabian appeared beside me. I looked up and he smiled as he sat down beside me.

Fabian" Merry Christmas Osirian"

Charlie" Merry Christmas Fabian"

Fabian" So you and Eddie decided that you are going to spend Christmas with your dad"

Charlie" Yeah, we did it's weird Eddie was the one who was affected the most by what happened to us yet he was the one who suggested it"

Fabian" But this is what you wanted though wasn't it to build bridges with your dad"

Charlie" I did, I still do, I never gave up on it having a family Christmas is all I've ever wanted"

Fabian" Well go spend Christmas with your dad and brother and enjoy every second of it"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian, I will"

I stand up just as Eddie comes out with presents in his arms.

Charlie" Fabian what are you doing for Christmas?"

Fabian" I am going to spend Christmas with my godfather I was going to spend Christmas here but with you and brother at your dad's and most of Anubis House going home for the holidays that just leaves Joy and Jerome and you know how awkward I am around Joy and Jerome being your ex boyfriend"

Charlie" Wait isn't Jerome going home to his mum, Dad and Poppy"

Fabian" Apparently not"

Eddie" Are you ready Charlie?"

Charlie" Yeah I am let's go, see you later Fabian"

Fabian" See you later Merry Christmas Osirian"

Charlie" Merry Christmas Fabian"

Both of us kiss making Eddie feels incredibly awkward.

Eddie" Guys, really, come on"

Fabian" Oh sorry mate"

Charlie" Sorry Twinnie"

I give Fabian one last hug and then leave with my brother.

When we arrive at Dad's house that he occupies on campus he smiles as he welcomes us in from the cold.

Dad" Edison, Charlie you made it I was doubtful, come in the both of you, you must be freezing"

Both of us enter and hang up our coats, scarves and gloves on the coat hanger, I looked around at dad's house you could definitely tell he had quite a lot of money. I knew he was only a teacher and they don't make much but I chose not to think about other illicit activities he may or may not have partaken in. As Eddie and I enter the living room I can see a huge roaring log fire going that is warming up two long plush sofa's and just behind them is a Christmas tree all decorated. Then just beside that is a dresser with ornaments and photographs of Dad, Eddie and I even the infamous fishing trip where Dad and Eddie are holding the fish while I took the photo.

Dad" Come sit down put your feet up, I will get us some hot chocolate, there is biscuits on the table"

Eddie and I sit down on one of the long plush sofa's and I can feel the warmth from the fire and the smell of hot chocolate from the kitchen and with the tree lit up in the background I got a feeling I had never felt before in all my life.

Home.

You know when someone says a House is just made of bricks and mortar it's the people that make it a home. I understand now. I smiled and almost felt like crying.

Eddie" What are you smiling at?"

Charlie" Just that even though I wasn't sure I wanted to come as soon as I walked in it felt right like it felt like home. I wasn't sure before but now I am"

Eddie" Awwww Twinnie"

Eddie reaches over to pull me into a hug.

Eddie" I wish I could say I felt the same I had a very different upbringing my Aunt always made sure that I had the best Christmas I could ever ask for. Fifty presents a year, a huge dinner and a house filled with decorations, lights and the house always smelled of gingerbread cookies"

Charlie" Wow blimey Eddie, there is you in America with all that and Jason and I barely making ends meet at some points though he did always make sure my Christmas were magical"

Our dad comes back in with the hot chocolate.

Dad" So what are you two talking about?"

Eddie and I exchange looks.

Eddie" Just twin stuff right Charlie"

Charlie" Yeah twin stuff, dad your place looks so festive"

Dad" Oh thank you Charlie, as good as Anubis House"

Charlie" I reckon it comes in close second, very very close second"

Dad kisses my forehead.

Dad" I'm so happy you two could come to me for Christmas there is nothing I wanted more, I mean I know after everything that has happened I'm just happy to have my twins with me"

Eddie spots that I am uncomfortable it wouldn't be obvious to anyone else but to Eddie it was obvious. He sees me a knowing look.

Eddie" It's okay dad we are happy to spend Christmas with you"

Dad" Would you like your presents now?"

Charlie" You got us presents!"

Dad" Of course, I did it's Christmas"

He hands Eddie a box and also hands me a box.

Dad" Son you open your first"

Charlie" Yeah go on Eddie what's in there"

Eddie begins to unwraps the bow around the box and when he opens the lid he pulls out a watch on a pillow.

Eddie" A watch, wow dad this is brilliant"

Charlie" Wow Eddie, that is a really nice watch"

Dad" It's actually mine, well used to be now it's yours, it's been passed down from all the males through the family"

Eddie" Dad, I don't know what to say its like it's new"

Dad" Yeah I guess it's been taken care of a lot especially by me"

Eddie" Well I will make sure I take good care of it dad"

Dad" You better"

Charlie" I will make sure he does Dad"

Dad" I know you will, now open your present now"

I reach for my box and undo the ribbon and I pull out a silver necklace with a ruby in it.

Charlie" Wow, dad this is beautiful, where did you get this"

Dad" It was your mothers she loved rubies, she always said if she had a daughter she would pass it down to her"

Charlie" I love it, I wish mum was here, I wish I could of known her"

Dad" She is always here, she lives in you, I see her every time I look at you and see what a beautiful young women you have become"

Charlie" Dad!"

Dad" It's true, I'm so happy you love your presents now the dinner might be another four hours I hope that's okay"

Eddie" I'm sure it will be worth it dad"

Charlie" Ermm Eddie and I got you a present"

Dad" You didn't have to get me anything not after the way I've acted"

Charlie" Don't be silly dad"

Eddie" It's something we have been thinking about for a while and we thought it would make a nice gift"

Both of us hand dad a wrapped tube and he opens it up and out slides a piece of paper. He pulls the elastic band off it and opens it up.

Dear Dad
After everything that has happened over the past few years, Eddie and I are still proud to call you dad. So to show how much we love having you in our lives and that we are proud to be your son and daughter we changed our names legally to yours.

Love you
Your Twins xxx

Edison Eric Sweet
Charlie Rachel Sweet

Tears appeared in dad's eyes and we both hug him.

Dad" Oh Twins, you didn't have to get me anything but this is more than I could ever have wanted"

Twins" We love you dad"

Dad" I love you both too, I love that I see your mother in you Charlie and I see me in you Edison and how brave you both are"

It all gets a bit teary and serious and Eddie quickly changes the subject.

Eddie" Charlie I got you something, here"

He hands me a long box and I open it to see a bracelet it has an E on it with a lock. He then sees me looking confused.

Eddie" It's a twin bracelet, you have my letter and I have yours"

He holds up a bracelet and it has a lock and a C on it.

Eddie" To show that after all we have been through we will always be together"

Charlie" Oh Eddie, I love it"

I reach to hug him and he squeezes me.

Charlie" And now, your present"

I hand over his present its a big box, he rips off the paper and he smiles when he sees it.

Eddie" You got me a new laptop"

Charlie" I know you needed a new one and a upgrade at that, this one has a lot more memory so you can have as many songs as possible without deleting things every five minutes"

Eddie" Thanks Sis!"

He hugs me and I squeeze him.

Dad" So film time what shall we watch?"

Eddie" Home Alone"

Charlie" Home Alone 2

Dad" I'll tell you what why don't we watch both come on sit down. I'll sort it out"

I sat down on the sofa Eddie one side of me and Dad the other once he has sorted the DVD player and we just ate chocolate while watching Home Alone and Home Alone 2.

Eddie's POV
I munched on another chocolate as did dad and then we both looked at Charlie she was sleeping on my shoulder. Her hand was open and you could see the scar, even more faint but still visible it makes me clench mine shut.

Dad" Edison.."

Eddie" It's okay dad"

Charlie's POV
The next morning on Boxing Day House of Anubis residents were returning from Christmas and chatting away about their time and presents they got. Fabian walked back in with his suitcase and I rushed over to him and hugged him.

Charlie" Hey good Christmas Fabian?"

Fabian" Yeah it was a good Christmas, my godfather came and we talked a lot about Egyptian mythology as always, what about you, how was it?"

Charlie" Yeah it was nice, it was comforting in a way like it felt right"

Fabian" Awww, well come on I want to give you your presents"

Charlie" Presents as in plural?"

Fabian" Yeah I couldn't choose come on"

We head back to my brother and Fabian's room and I sit on his bed with him. He hands over two packages and I rip them open and there are colouring pencils and in the second one colouring pens.

Charlie" Oh Fabian, I love them thank you so much"

I hug him tight and then hand him his presents. He unlike me unwraps his with care and it shows a chess set.

Fabian" Oh Charlie, this is incredible oh this must of cost a fortune"

Charlie" Anything for you Fabian, I know your old one got broken and you are missing one side of the pieces"

Fabian" Thank you Charlie I really love this, what did your dad and brother get you for Christmas"

Charlie" Well I got a necklace from dad, it was my mums he said she used to wear it all the time and from Eddie I got a twin bracelet"

Fabian" A twin bracelet?"

Charlie" Yeah mine has a E and he has the C so we are always together"

Fabian" I think that's the most adorable thing I have ever heard"

Eddie's POV
I stood with Patricia in her room she had spent Christmas with her mum and dad and Piper. She handed over her gift to me which was the new sick puppies album.

Eddie" The new album, thanks Patricia"

Patricia" Your welcome I saw you eyeing it in the shop before Christmas"

Eddie" Here open yours"

I watch her open the little box and she that smile of hers creeps across her face and she pulls out the sick puppies tickets.

Eddie" Its for their latest tour we get to go in February"

Patricia" This is amazing, thanks Weasel"

Eddie" That's okay Yacker"

The rest of the day was spent with everyone exchanging gifts and watching Boxing Day telly.

Story Notes
So The Twins spend Christmas Day with their dad and to Charlie it feels right. They spend time watching Christmas films and eating chocolate and in that moment Charlie felt comfortable and safe with her brother and dad.

Authors Notes
Okay so this is it, this is officially finished I just can't quite believe it. I've enjoyed writing The Miller Twins, The Osirian Twins, Touchstone of Ra and the Christmas chapters.

I have an idea in the works for a University Years Fic but it won't be anytime soon probably.

Let me know what you think. Your comments mean so much and....

Question: Do you like the collages?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.2K 40
Hey guys! Okay so this Is my New series! I have written 2 other books that you all seemed to enjoy called House of anubis: season 3 and 4 my way! I t...
94.3K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
15.8K 620 71
The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from the prophecy that threatened to hold its...
510K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...