The Osirian Twins (Schools Ou...

By Totally_Twins2

This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at A... More

Preface
House of Valedictorians
House of Museums
House of Blackouts
House of Sibuna
House of Osirians
House of Touchstones
House of Graduation
House of Family
House of Christmas Eve
House of Christmas Day

House of Ra

74 6 0
By Totally_Twins2

Enjoy! You get four pics in the document. They all relate to this chapter.

Charlies POV
The celling continues to collapse in on us, old potion vials and potion liquid smashing and splattering all over the floor.

Erin" The house is falling down!"

Eddie" Not on our watch right sis!"

Charlie" Right!"

Erin,Cassie and Dexter" Eddie! Charlie!"

Eddie" Charlie, I'll get this wall, you get that one"

Charlie" Right"

Both of us rush towards the walls our hands pressed firmly against them, the square holes from which the stones had come from seal themselves again. Once all the holes are sealed Eddie and I lean back out of breath. A scene then flashes before my eyes and I see her Sophia, she is holding the touchstone and the others are circling in mid air. She is chanting something, I'm then back in the room. I exchange looks with Eddie, he has had the same vision.

Cassie" Guys what is it?"

Twins" We know where Sophia is"

Erin" How?"

Charlie" The house, it's talking to us again"

Dexter" I didn't know you guys fell out"

Both of rush for the stairs.

Victor" Eddie, Charlie wait"

Fabian's POV

I was sat with all the others students Patricia to my right side.

Mr Sweet" Welcome to this the most important day in the life of any high school student"

Fabian" I can't just sit here and do nothing"

Patricia" Look, I don't know what to do"

Mr Sweet" And it gives me great pleasure to hand this first diploma to our first Valedictorian herself, Mara Jaffray" Congratulations, Mara"

Mara walk up to the stage to collect her medal.

Mr Sweet" And now for our second diploma and second Valedictorian Fabian Rutter, Congratulations"

Mr Sweet puts the first coin over Mara and then the second one me, I then feel the strong urge to be somewhere.

Charlie's POV
Eddie and I skid to halt, me nearly slipping over the slimy autumn leaves.

Eddie" Stop! Think about what you're doing"

Sophia" It's all I've thought about for the last 100 years"

I watch as she lets go of the touchstone and it lands on the top of the pyramid completing it. I stare at Eddie, there must be something we can do, there just had to be.

Sophia" The pyramid has been built so now two sacrifices must be made or Ra will destroy the world!"

Eric's POV

Eric" And so it makes me very proud to present Mara and Fabian with our new valedictorian medals, both have kindly offered to help me with the handing out of the diplomas, Mara? Fabian

Joy" Where is everyone going?" Uh, ladies and gentlemen, and students, there will be a short hiatus while Trudy. Trudy, would you please hold the fort?"

I hurried back to the house, wondering what was going on. I then see the house in a shambles.

Eric" Oh, dear Oh, dear Oh, dear, Oh Oh, Victor.What has happened? The graduation is just falling apart"

Victor grips the banisters as he hobbles down the stairs.

Victor" When I was a child, my father told me that my destiny was to prevent the Pyramid of Ra from ever being built. If I fail"

Eric" What? What if you fail?"

Victor"The end, we have two remaining hopes, Your Twins"

Eric" What have The Twins got to do with any of this? Victor Vic Victor!"

I scurry after Victor.

Charlie's POV
I hadn't noticed it at first but I can see Kit and KT who were being used as sacrifices.

Sophia" Come on Sacrifices time to play your part"

Charlie" No, KT, Kit! Let us do it"

Sophia" No, I want them to do it"

Alfie and Patricia come running around the corner clad in all their graduation gear.

Alfie" The sacrifice won't work, they are not wearing the coins"

Sophia"What coins?"

Patricia"Them"

All of us see then Mara and Fabian walking towards us both have two coins around their necks, the coin as well as their eyes are glinting yellow. Patricia and Alfie try to stop Mara and Fabian but both get pushed to the floor in pain.

Sophia" KT, Kit wait"

KT and Kit then wake up from their trance.

KT" Eddie what's happening?"

Kit" Charlie whats happened?"

I look up at the sky, the sun has turned pink and the sky is starting to darken.

Charlie" Eddie, Ra's angry"

Eddie" I know he wants his sacrifices"

Eddie and I run over to Mara and Fabian to try and stop them.

Sophia" Oh! Get out of the way. Ra must have sacrifices!"

As Eddie and I yank the coins from Mara and Fabian's necks, they glow in our hands. The pyramid shines ever brighter and the sun shines down on it creating lighting which hits our dad in the chest as he comes around the corner.

Sophia" No, No!

Twins" Dad!"

Both of us lean down by him and he takes both of our hands.

Eddie" Ah! Dad!"

Charlie" Dad are you okay?"

Dad" Ah! Don't listen to Victor"

Eddie" What do you mean?"

Victor kneels down beside our dad and us.

Victor" The Osirians will give their lives so that the world may be spared. You two must destroy it"

Both of us stand up and grasp each others hands. We race over to the pyramid as we do it all sort of goes in slow motion, KT and Alfie trying to avoid the lightening, Fabian and Patricia still laying on the floor and the newbies standing still probably can't believe what they are witnessing.

And our dad lying on the floor after being struck with Victor by his side.

Both of us reach the pyramid and we both look at each other.

Eddie" We go down together"

Charlie" Or we don't go down at all"

Eddie and I then place our hands flat like we had done in the cellar and then all I can feel is a warmth spreading throughout my body, it radiating with such heat and then as soon as it started it was over, I felt faint and dizzy and then everything went black.

Eric's POV
I watched as my two twins hit the floor with a hard thump, laying near one another. I raced over there screaming, they had to be okay, they had to be.

Eric" No, No, No!"

Fabian and Patricia kneel down with me. I reach to grab both of my twins one in my left arm and the other one in my right just like when they were babies. I felt sorry for what I did, I was only doing it for their safety, please don't take them away from me. Please.

Patricia" Eddie!, Eddie!" 

Fabian" Charlie, no please, Charlie wake up"

Eric" No! Eddie! Charlie!, not my twins, please not my twins"

There was silence for what felt like ages, I held onto to Eddie and Charlie, they just laid there so lifeless and cold in my arms. I just held them so close trying to imagine all the good times we had had. I pushed my head into theirs. Then there was coughing from both of the twins and both of them groaned.

Victor" The prophecy came true"

Eric" They are alive, oh my god they are alive"

I held them so close squeezing them. My Twins, my son and my daughter alive, they survived. Thank you so much for not taking them away from me.

Victor" The Osirians may be dead, but the boy and girl live"

Fabian" So what about their Powers?"

Victor" Gone"

Charlie's POV
I am still laying in one of my dad's arms when Fabian kneels by me.

Charlie" Fabian, are you okay?"

Fabian" I'm fine, I want to know if you are okay"

Charlie" I'm good, bit dazed"

All us then notice Sophia as a statue.

Victor" Over here it was her punishment for failure.I tried to warn her"

Dad" All right, Twins, up you get"

Dad and Patricia help Eddie up and I'm helped up by Fabian and KT. Eddie and I with help hobble back to the school. We stop off by the house quickly to get changed then rush over to the school sports hall where the graduation is being held.

Story Notes
So The Twins have defeated Sophia and the god of Ra and survived to tell the tale.  Even though they no longer have their powers at least they still have each other.

Authors Notes
Okay so next Graduation and one more chapter tomorrow and then Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on Sunday. Let me know what you think of this your comments mean so much to me.

Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
3.6K 104 6
Fabian's twin sister has finally joined House of Anubis, and she's caught the attention of all her house mates. Particularly, Jerome Clarke. A Jerom...
14.5K 459 14
❝sibuna.❞ After four years living in Anubis House, graduation has come. Still feeling guilt for what she'd done, unwittingly helping to bring the so...