ΒΈ.β€’β™₯β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’β™₯β€’[𝔗𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔑 οΏ½...

By Everest_Eclipse

"π”œπ”¬π”²π”― π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”±π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”«π”«π”¬π”Ά π”ͺ𝔒, π”―π”žπ”±. 𝔇𝔬 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫 π”₯π”’π”žπ”― π”ͺ𝔒!? π”šπ”₯𝔢 π”žπ”―π”’ οΏ½... More

β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 1
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 2
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 3
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 4
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 5

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔀𝔲𝔒

294 12 7
By Everest_Eclipse

███▓▒░░.[𝔄𝔠𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔢𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱].░░▒▓███

(𝔜/𝔫)'𝔰 𝔓𝔒𝔙

"(𝔜/𝔫)! ℭ𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔰? ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤." A soft voice, of the man that I have grown to care for, had called out.

"ℑ'𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤!" I replied, happily.

Hi, I'm (Y/n). I was just a normal modern human that came from a modern society and I have managed to survive in this fantasy world for 9 months.

I'm still 14 years old and was living with a kind and caring man.

The man was in his late thirty's and his name was Kiruna Greyhem.

He would wear mid evil clothing, but there mostly really formal.

He had the average black hair, and overall looked like a normal guy.

Well, except for his bright blue eyes. Sometimes, his eyes remind me of the bright cloudy sky or the big and wavy ocean.

He was always kind to me and always helped me when I was in trouble.

With the occasion of a few scoldings but only when it was really necessary.

Mister Kiruna was kind enough to let me stay with him. Ever since he found me, I agreed to stay with him if I don't cause any trouble.

I went downstairs and greeted him with a smile.

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡, 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔞?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a little.

He chuckled and caressed my head. I pouted because I had just brushed my hair.

He only laughed more as I started to join in.

After we stopped, he looked disturbed by something because his smile had faded onto a small frown.

He slightly bent down to my level and sighed. I stared at him, confused and slightly frightened.

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔰, 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱?" He questions softly.

I slowly nodded, confirming his question.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩, (𝔜/𝔫), 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩. 𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔢, ℑ 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢. ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢... 𝔅𝔲𝔱..." He trailed off with both a sad and happy look on his face.

"𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫, ℑ 𝔪𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩. ℑ 𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡, 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲." He looked away and seem to avoid my eyes.

I was slightly surprised. I mean, yes, I am an orphan that wants to have a mom or dad but I didn't think he'd find out!

"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣! 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡! 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔢𝔱, ℑ 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱?"

Once again, I nodded at his question as the words seem to have caught itself at the back of my throat.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔰𝔬..." He was starting to make me feel uneasy but I tried to keep calm.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔭𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲! ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶." Mister Kiruna admitted with a smile.

"𝔅𝔲𝔱..." The smile on his face disappeared as fast as it came.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡-"

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

I squealed and wrapped my arms around myself after that sudden noise.

'𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱?' I thought, fearfully.

Mister Kiruna must've seen my scared expression and hugged me close in a protective manner.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

'𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫!' I thought.

The ground shook with the noise.

I was breathing heavily and shaking violently. I couldn't think straight as questions clouded my head.

'𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤!?
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡!?
𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡!?
ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔪𝔟!?' I was praying that we'd be okay in the end of all of this.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒! 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒! 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

What's going on!? I hugged Mister Kiruna very tightly and whimpered.

He started to comfort me by softly rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

Another boom sound had erupted as Mister Kiruna held onto me and bolted for the door.

I shut my eyes and clung to him as he opened the door and ran out.

I opened my eyes again and felt him tighten his grip on me.

I was scared, really scared. I heard him gasp and I turn to look at what he saw.

There were armed skeletons right in front of us.

One was wearing all yellow, another had different colored paint splatters on parts of it's clothing and the last skeleton was wearing purple-ishly blue gloves.

They all look very tired and worn out because of something.

Those were three of the skeletons I've noticed. They had the same mark on their faces as Mister Kiruna.

Mister Kiruna taught me about these marks. He told me there were two kinds: The mark of the Sun Empire and the mark of the Moon Empire.

He had the mark of the Sun Empire on his face.

Could they be the one making those scary boom sounds?

"𝔐'𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡! 𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢?" Mister Kiruna called out, while putting me down.

The yellow skeleton turned to face us after being notified of it's presence.

Mister Kiruna suddenly shoved me behind him and smiled nervously at the brightly colored skele.

"𝔜𝔢𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲. 𝔐𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔴 𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰?" It asked, politely asking if they could come inside.

I felt sorry them, they looked really tired. I looked Mister Kiruna and he sighed, the nervous smile still tugging at his lips.

"𝔒𝔣 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔐𝔶 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡. 𝔊𝔬 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔞𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡." He gestured for them to go in first, still hiding me on his back.

I was confused on why he was hiding me but decided to question him later.

The yellow one narrowed his eyes at him but stepped in, nonetheless.

The other two followed him, stumbling a bit from how worn out they were.

Why was Mister Kiruna reluctant in letting them in?

After the skeletons went inside, Mister Kiruna fully turned to face me.

He knelt down and placed both hands on my shoulders. He gazed at me with the most serious expression that I've never seen before.

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢?" He asked softly.

I got nervous and fiddled with my hands.

"𝔑𝔬... 𝔚𝔥𝔶?" I asked, confused.

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔢, 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡?" He explained.

I nodded at him with a shocked face.

So that's why he kept calling him lord.

"𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔶 ℑ 𝔥𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢?"

I shook my head '𝔫𝔬' and he understood.

"ℑ𝔱𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔢𝔯. 𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢. 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔲𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢!" He explained in worry.

I tilted my head, clear confusion being radiated in my head.

"𝔒𝔨𝔞𝔶? 𝔐𝔞𝔶𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨! 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲!" I reasoned with him.

He flinched at that and I apologized.

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔧𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨."

He tried to convince me otherwise of my risky decision.

"ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔲𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰?"

I nodded my head at his question.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩, ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔴𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨... ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨." I was able to tell that he fought back tears that built itself up in his eyes and sighed.

I was sad and confused.

"𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫'𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫?" I dared to asked.

His breath hitched and became heavy.

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔴𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔲𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢... 𝔐𝔶 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢, 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯..."

I gasped, shocked at his answer.

I knew how people aren't able to go from empire to empire because of the current feud between the two kingdoms. It was upsetting...

But I knew I couldn't stop it, even if I tried..

"(𝔜/𝔫), 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔡𝔲𝔞𝔩. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡. 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯, ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬..." Mister Kiruna had placed our foreheads together in a father-daughter way.

I understood.

What would happen if the Emperor of Sun found out that I was rouge?

Would I still be able to see Mister Kiruna?

Would I have the freedom to even see him?

Or would I be given a mark and sent somewhere else?

These questions flooded my head and I decided to hide myself away from the trio skeletons in the house.

Me and Mister Kiruna decided that it would be best for me to hide in the garden's bushes.

Mister Kiruna gave me one more hug before going inside to greet our skeletal guests.

Not knowing that the acknowledge of my cursed existence to them would become my downfall...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.4K 23
βͺΌA life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. βͺΌupon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
15.6K 1.6K 36
𝐴 π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘’β„Žπ‘œπ‘™π‘‘π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘“π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦...
30 1 7
𝔸 𝕑𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•• π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•€π• π•žπ•– 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 π•—π• π•¦π•ŸοΏ½...
15.7K 475 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...