Michael

By bellamyb15

More

Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7

Chapter#8

3 0 0
By bellamyb15

Michaels pov

All of sudden I don't feel Haley anymore telepathically and I get up and do a spell to find her and I can't it's like there's no one to find   and I get up and try and follow where she last was and that's when I see mrs.meads burnt corpse.

Cordelia says"it's over. We know who you are. Your Allie's are all dead. You failed.

Michael says"that's not true I still have Haley.

Cordelia points over to the side to Haley's body and I run to her body and I pick her head up on my lap and I start crying.

Michael says"please don't leave me.

Cordelia says"she's gone.

Michael says"I'll bring her back.

Cordelia says"you can't I did a spell so you can't bring either of them back.

Cordelia walks over to me.

Cordelia says"you don't have to follow the path your father put out for you.

Michael says"I need her. I need the love my life alive and back with me.

Cordelia says"I'm sorry I can't do that.

Michael says"then I'm gonna continue this path.

I kiss Haley's forehead.

Michael says"I will always love you and I promise I will avenge you.

I put Haley's Body down and I leave.

Cordelia's pov

I pick up Haley's body and take it back with me.

Haley's pov

Im in hell with satan and I see what Michael is doing he is willing to starve himself and almost kill himself just to get his fathers attention and I go into satans throne room.

Haley says"how can you just sit there while he's suffering? Talk to him. Say something! Anything is better than nothing.

Satan says"you better watch how you speak to me.

Haley says"I'm already dead what else can you do to me?

Satan says"it's hell. When people come here when they die they get tortured your not like that because your in love with my son but if you don't shut your mouth I'll gladly have them torture you.

I sigh annoyed and go back to my room.

All of sudden everything goes black and I gasp awake in a room.

Haley says"what? What's going on?

Women says"your ok. I brought you back.

I look up to see the women who killed me.

Haley says"you killed me.

Women says"I had to make Michael believe your dead.

Haley says"you sick bitch!

I go to attack her and some guards hold me down.

Women says"take her to her room and lock her in there.

They take me to a room and lock me in there and I try to use my powers but I can't so they must've spelled the room.

Michaels pov

Michael says"father if you don't tell me what to do I will stay in these woods and die.

I make a pentagram circle and get inside it.

4 days later I see the guy from the black church appear to me.

Michael says"you're not real.

Antonio says"I am. You have a purpose to fulfill.

Michael says"I'm lost without her...without Haley.

Haley says"Michael.

I turn and see Haley.

Michale says"oh my god, Haley.

I start crying.

Haley wipes my tears.

Haley says"I love you Michael you need to follow his path and don't get lost.

Michael says"but I'm lost without you.

Haley says"I know but just know avenging me is not you being lost it's you fulfilling part of your purpose. I love you.

Haley disappears and I scream and start crying again.

A few minutes later I pull myself together and leave the woods and keep walking and find my way to an alley and I see a door and there's an upside down cross and I open it and go inside and it's a church for my father and I sit down and start crying.

Women says"excuse me.

I wipe my tears and look up and see a women.

Women says"are you ok?

Michael says"no.

Women says"when was the last time you ate?

Michael says"4 days.

Women says"after the service I can take you to my house fix you up something.

Michael says"that actually sounds really nice.

After the service and we go to her house and she makes me something to eat.

Women says"I've seen kids like you that haven't eaten in days and questioning what the hell this all means? So, what's your story? How did you end up all alone and at our beloved satan doorstep?

Michael says"my father abandoned me and my mother tried to kill me.

Women says"humanity...is shit. This world is a twisted black hole of sin and chaos and that's why satanism is the way of the future. We are the fastest growing religion in the world, so we need people like you-bright, eager, the next generation-to help spread the word of lucifer. Cause here's the beautiful secret babe. Pence you embrace that we are degenerate rotten beings-every last one of us-you'll be free. Satanism...is about giving into your urges. Embracing sin, your true nature. I sold my soul to the devil and he gave me everything I ever wanted.

Michael says"you sold your soul? Did you sign a contract in blood?

Women says"I made a deal in a black mass, as one does. through prayer. And by prayer-I mean...killing people-it works. You're standing in the proof. I offered up my soul and...he gave me all of this. Riches beyond compare. I've got a...a la-z-boy. A-a cable package with all the premium channels. I shot up heroin...

I stand up and follow her.

Women says"as much as I want and I never get the sweats and every Wednesday night brad Pitt comes over and fucks me till the sun comes up. On Friday nights I get Ryan Reynolds's.

She walks back over to the table.

Michael says"so that's all it is, then.

I walk back over to the table.

Michael says"Satan is Carnal pleasure.

She laughs and I sit down.

Women says"hell no. We've got a greater purpose. We are moving towards the beginning of the end. Our savior is coming. The spawn of Satan will...lead us off the cliff and into the end-times. We just have to make things terrible enough for him to rise. We are fetid, rancid, contaminated soil, from which he will bloom and then plunge us in eternal darkness. so that we can walk with Satan in eternal hellfire.

Michael says"I hate to break it to you...but your waiting in vain.

Women says"what are you talking about?

She walks away to the kitchen.

Michael says"I'm the one your waiting for.

She comes over and brings a knife to my neck.

Women says"how dare you blaspheme!

Michael says"well, before you kill me, dear believer...see me.

She looks and sees the mark and she drops the knife and gets on her knees before me.

Women says"hail Satan. Our savior has risen.

We go back to the church and she gives me a red robe to wear with a pentagram on it.

We get there and see there about to kill two people.

Women says"wait!

They stop.

Other women says"why?

Women says"this honor belongs to someone new.

Other women says"why should he do this instead of her?

Women says"he's special.

I walk over and show her my mark.

Other women says"our lord and savior!

The girl walks away and I grab the knife from her and kill the person.

Everyone says"hail Satan!

After we all eat.

Women says"what's next?

Michael says"I don't know.

Women says"what do you mean your not sure?

Michael says"I don't know what to do? Where to begin?

Women says"but your the antichrist.

Michael says"which people won't let me forget. Everyone keeps saying that I'm special that I'm the only one that can bring about the end times...

I stand up pissed off.

Michael says"but no one gave me a fucking instruction manual and the two people who always helped me who I could always count on and turn to for advice there gone now!

I sit back down and I start crying.

Michael says"I have no one.

Women says"who are they?

I pull out a picture and it's the three of us mrs.mead and Haley and I.

[flashback]

Haley says"we ready?

Michael says"yes.

We all smile and Michael takes the picture.

[end of the flashback]

I point to Haley.

Michael says"that's my girlfriend she's a witch.

I point to mrs.mead.

Michael says"that's mrs.mead.

Women says"I think I know someone who can help you.

Michael says"how there dead?

Women says"is mrs.mead human?

Michael says"yes.

Women says"her I can bring back but not the witch.

Michael says"that's fine somehow I'll bring her back.

The next day we take a road trip to a business.

Michael says"your not coming with me?

Women says"I can't there not interested in me there interested in you.

Michael says"ok.

I go inside.

Guy says"so, Madelyn says your the Antichrist.

Michael says"I am.

Other guy says"prove it.

I look at the girl and she starts burning alive into nothing.

Michael says"believe me now?

Guy says"yes.

Both says"hail Satan.

Michael says"I need your help.

Guy says"anything.

I show them the picture and point to mrs.mead.

Michael says"bring her back.

Other guy says"we can do that.

One week later they call me saying it's done and I go down there.

Michael says"why is she cold?

Guy says"that'll go away once we hit the on button.

Other guy turns her on and she sits up and looks at me.

Mrs.mead says"how I've missed you Michael.

The end of the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...