Male animatronic's x male rea...

By Arzonister_12

Bxb "!!Male reader!!" "This is a X Reader story some might not have a lot of background to them or might be s... More

"Character- requests''
*Bullied- Foxy*
ᴏᴜʀ 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 - Male reader x fa𝕫b𝕖𝕒r

*Possessive Jealousy- fazbear*

94 1 5
By Arzonister_12

Trigger warning: Possessive,Hate,anger, Violence,Desire,Want,need,Kidnapping,
Jealousy etc,(A/n: I swear it's not as bad I just described 😭)

"Summary:"

Your shift at the pizza plex had just started and you along with your friend who was able to get you the night guard job were patrolling around the mega mall. Your friends night job was only 1-2 hours depending on if you were their because you worked full time on night guard duty while your friend worked day shift and was able to get extra hours with you on night shift duty

But they were a short amount because the pizza plex had you as the security night guard so your friend couldn't get more hours. You had your license in security so that's why you where able to get night shift by yourself without any problems because you were already certified and approved to guard these type of malls and your friend wasn't he was just a extra hand who was there to help you.

While also getting paid extra for working two departments in the mega pizza plex. But that didn't bother you because you were grateful your friend helped you out in getting this job. He was already working day shift at the plex he was approved because during the day they needed several guards for the massive crowds that came in. And when the person in the interview saw your resume you were instantly approved because you had experience and they were running low in night guards the plex was hard to keep track of by yourself and that's why people mostly applied for day shift instead.

End of summay
--------------------------------------------------------

"Time skip"

You where casually walking around the pizza plex with your patrol partner just talking and searching for any kids who
Stayed in the plex during closing and got stuck because the mall had closed.

"And than I told her "I'm sorry but it's not my fault you can't take care of your children and lost them because clearly your to blind sited to see your children even existed if they where able to disappear." Your partner continued on with his story about how a Karen thought that they worked in the store because the color of his clothes were similar to the employees and she insisted he worked their and demanded he check the cameras or go on the microphone in the store to help find her lost son.

"But anyway my shift is about to end y/n so I'll catch you later!!." Your patrol partner/best friend pulled you into a tight hug leaving you go laugh in response and embrace him.

"Bye I'll see your later" You replied while waving good bye to your friend who was walking towards the check out and check in office that was far away from where you were currently at.

Little did you know someone was watching you or should I say "SOMETHING" was watching you and your friend all along from behind a corner.

*Freddy's pov*

"I saw y/n and the other night guard his friend enter the area of the bands room I was coming outside my room and saw them coming and just hid behind the corner of my room being as silent as a possum playing dead"

The other guard "WHO I HATED SO MUCH." Because how close they where with y/n all the time he was so close next to y/n practically holding hands.

Which made me really mad! I want to hold y/n so much but I'm to scared of how'd he'd react to my cold icy touch...

Suddenly I seen him pull y/n in a hug they were so closing. "HE WAS PRACTICALLY VIOLATING Y/N WITH HIS TOUCH AND THE WAY HE PUT HIS FACE IN BETWEEN HIS SHOULDER EMBRACING HIS SMELL."

OH IT JUST MADE MY OIL BOIL!!.

And he let him go and they said their goodbyes which made me happy y/n was alone by himself and I could finally be with him without being interrupted by that Complete BUFOON!!

ERRR Only I can touch y/n like that!!
I'm so jealous!! He's mine!! Isn't he?.

No he's not mine! That's wrong he would never be with something like me! What's wrong with me!!."Freddy's eyes unknowingly turned red out of jealousy mixed in with a small amount of sadness."

*YOUR POV*

As soon your friend left you started patrolling more of the robots room area. "furthermore you went up to Monty's window and listened closely for any sound." You quickly heard things being smashed like usually and just started to walk away towards Freddy's room. You looked through his window curtain that was always open and saw nothing.

"Wait why the hell isn't Freddy here!!." You thought while mentally slowly three times slamming your head against the glass window." Suddenly you felt metal arms pull you from behind closely while wrapping them around your stomach while bending down their head into the crook of your neck."

"Who's their?!" You stated in shock

"You looked down at the metal arms and had seen It was Freddy's arms around you pulling you from behind closely into a hug."

"Freddy can you let me go?." You pleaded in response to figuring out it was Freddy.

And in a voice you never heard before came from Freddy that was scary but smooth it was also low

"No.... y/n." He sounded scary and kind of mad for some reason and pulled you face forward into his chest fur which was warm and he guided his arms lower behind you inches away from your ass.

"Um Freddy?-"You stated out of shock from this sudden gesture.

"Be quite" Freddy said as he moved his right hand to the back of your head basically petting you.

You looked up and saw his eyes weren't like usually "maybe it was a glitch Freddy has had lags and mess up's in the past" You thought to yourself before suddenly Freddy had lifted you up bridal."

"WAIT FREDDY WHAT ARE YOU-"

"Suddenly Freddy had stuck two of his big metallic fingers in your mouth to shut you up while entering his room"

You squirmed and squirmed but Freddy wasn't letting up he kept pulling you closer everytime you squirmed his eyes phasing in and out of blue and red before finally they were back to being red."Freddy had set you down on his couch children sat and came to do meet and greets with him on"

"You were silent afraid of what Freddy might do because he was glitching."

"He than crawled on top of you pinning your hands to your sides with both of his hands and moving his right metal leg in between your groin."

'Fre- Freddy." You groaned his name in response of shock and surprise from Freddy moving his leg to your groin."

"You looked deep into Freddy's eyes seeing a look of desire want and need all in one." Yours eyes wide in response to the look you see on him you weren't sure how a robot could have such emotions."

"You looked to your right staring at the couch side in front of you with blush growing on your face and you started nibbling on your bottom lip."

"Stop that..." Freddy said between his normal voice and the voice you heard earlier with his blue and red eyes phasing in and out between each other."

"You than closed your eyes in response to Freddy nibbling even more on your bottom lip you couldn't help it, it was a force of habit when you where nervous."

"Stop doing that face" Freddy said with a soft growl at the end of his sentence eyes still red with desire and need.

you tilted your head and opened your eyes slowly taking in the sight of being so vulnerable under Freddy he was huge in comparison to you. You felt embarrassed blush was basically burning on your face and Freddy saw right through you with his red eyes.

"Why are you so beautiful?"Freddy said while caressing the right side of your face unpinning your right arm."

"Freddy you- your scaring me" You said stuttering blush visible on your face.

"Freddy than smirked happily a shit eating grin growing on his face."

You didn't even know he could do that and the way he looked from this angle pinning you under him wasn't helping you with your groin area.

"That's not what your crotch Is saying its begging me for more y/n, isn't it?" He said seductively into your ear and than he moved his leg intentionally teasing you."

"You bit your lip holding in a tiny moan in response to Freddy moving his leg between your crotch area rubbing against your cock."

"I'm mean he's right about me maybe wanting this but this isn't gonna work he's a robot designed for kids it's wrong!" You thought to yourself about the situation.

"I want you so bad y/n" Freddy whispered into your ear seductively in a needy way which turned you on even more.

"Freddy than looked up from yout ear and stared into your eyes keeping his leg still his eyes than flashed back blue and he looked a light pinkish."

"I- Im- I'm sorry y/n I'll stop" Freddy said in his natural voice stuttering he looked to the side avoiding your gaze expecting rejection and heart break.

"It's ok Freddy-"You said embarrassed and as bright as a volcanos lava."

"Freddy started moving his leg forgetting where it was place."

"You couldn't hold this one it was unexpected you weren't expecting him to move his leg anymore."

"You quietly moaned out pure bliss in yours eyes."

"Ngh Freddy-" you moaned out unwillingly you moaned his name

"Realization hit Freddy he turned straight red for a second embarrassment hitting him then his eyes flashed back red with that want and need along with desire you saw."

"You also saw a hint of anger with his expression when you looked at him still shocked at what you just did."

"He leaned towards you with his red eyes your lips were just inches apart."

"Your mine..... only mine."Freddy said with hints of anger in his voice while grabbing both your hands and moving them above your head."

"You were shocked and wide eyed at Freddy's statement about you belonging to him but you didn't complain much."

You unadmittedly liked this but you had the strong urge for more growing inside you by the second you were detotoriating as desire grew inside you as it did Freddy.

"Nothing would happen right?"

"I mean Freddy doesn't even have a penis" You thought to yourself anything to get the desire and craving for Freddy to go away."

"Freddy stopped pinning you down and had grabbed you placing your face into you chest again bear hugging you close."

"Mine.."Freddy said in that smooth toned Low voice from earlier."

"You blushed again craving Freddy even more."

"Screw it." You said to yourself knowing this feeling wouldn't go away until it was dealt with."

You spoke into Freddy's chest

"Freddy...."

"Please...."

"Plea-please touch." You pleaded nervously still scared of the type of outcome your words will lead to you

"Freddy's face twisted into a smirk with his red eyes he pulled you from his chest and pinned you under him again this time leaving your hands free placing his hands at the sides of your face."

"What was that y/n I didn't quite hear you he smiled with a cheeky grin on his face."He heard you perfectly fine Freddy just wanted to hear you say it again to prove his dominance over you teasingly."

"Please Freddy... Please touch me!"You said blushing bright and feeling an uncomfortable tightness around your pants and underwear."

"Freddy than moved his hand slowly down your chest to your pants his eyes changing blue and red back and forth again." You bit the bottom of your lip wanting to speed up the process."

"You whined and groaned."

'Look at you already begging for me to take you y/n the way you squirm and make those noises makes it hard to hold back on you."Freddy said his eyes red filled with lust and want."

"He unbuckled your belt pulling it off slowly teasing you with the friction of the belt moving."

"Freddy please go faster."You begged
And for a second his eyes were blue as he slowly pulled off your shoes and shocks." Than they were red again with a shit eating grin on his face."

"Y/n when your needy like that I can't hold back."He than completely pulled your pants off in a split second straddling you lifting both yours legs on the side of his shoulders."

"I can already see the precum leaking through your underwear you dirty slut."

"You where shocked to hear such words from Freddy but you secretly liked it as it made you blush."

"He pulled off your underwear completely leaving the bottom half of you on display."

Freddy started playing with your cock in his hand pumping you up in down in long slow strokes.

"Freddy kee- keep going" You moaned laying your head back as you eyes rolled to the back of your head."

"That's right moan my name you know I own you."Freddy said with happiness in his voice."

He kept pumping you speeding up faster every second not holding back at all with the same look on his face want and desire.

"Fr- Freddy I'm gonna cum!" You loudly moaned and groaned not caring at the moment that someone could hear you."

"Cum for me." Freddy said with a soft tone biting his lips at the sight of you.

"Freddy!-" You moaned his name lustfully with desire as you came all over yourself and Freddy's hand."

"Ugh- Freddy."You groaned in pleasure

"Your pants and breaths could be heard all through out the room you didn't care you had the release you'd been craving."

"I hope you enjoy this break y/n."Freddy said lustfully

"What do you mean break?." You asked as the convulsion from your orgasm had just stopped."

"I'm not done with you y/n I haven't finished yet." Freddy said with want and need as he smirked while straddling pinning you down again."

Wh- what do you mean you can't finish Freddy you don't even have a dick!."You said exhausted stuttering a little.

"You'd be surprised y/n." Freddy said smirking as you felt something against your entrance."

"Freddy your a robot-"

"How do you even hav-"
"Haaavee-."

"You where cut off by Freddy sliding himself in you."

"Ahh!-"

"You arched your back in response."

"Sorry y/n but I'm not gonna go easy on you anymore I can't hold back looking at you like this makes me want you so badly."Freddy said softly before he started thrusting inside you.

The end word count:2,576
------------------------------------------------------
(A/n sorry for any grammar problems I was rushing on this story and I was quickly speeding to get it done and without realizing I messed up a few times along with my auto correct changing words from what I originally wanted them to be messing up sentences sorry readers!! I DO HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE
GUYS😭💔!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...