Kamen Rider Decade X Highscho...

De RisingHopper01

Y/N Kadoya is the leader of an organization called Shocker. Sayo Kadoya Y/N's younger sister Sayo one day gai... Mais

Relatives & Peerage
Remembrance Of My Past Part 1
Town Clean Up For The First Day Of School

Y/N Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade)

1.8K 36 18
De RisingHopper01

This story was inspired by @oldgama1234 idea

Name: Y/N (Your Name) Kadoya or whatever you want to name yourself

Age: 18

Hair: Y/H (Your hair) color

Eye: Y/E (Your eye) color

Bold=Thoughts

All art is owned by its original artist

Looks:

Y/N has a strange ability he somehow obtained one day. He can summon a strange silverish doorway that his sister has dubbed the "Aurora Curtain" Opening a Aurora Curtain allows Y/N to move to different worlds. Once in a different world he is given a guise of that world like he was living in it. Everything from new family, friends, I.D, and knowledge of that world but only surface level knowledge. After discovering his ability he decides to abandon the group he is the leader of called "Shocker" Before he left he stole a strange device Shocker was working on called the Decadriver. He tells his sister what he's gonna do and promises her he would find a way for her to travel the worlds with him. His sister gave him his camera to take pictures of the new worlds he sees, asking him to show her the pictures when he comes back. After fighting a strong opponent Y/N was able to escape to the World of DXD but he was severely injured. Learning more about the world he is in Y/N decides to become a reincarnated devil to gain more power. Y/N's power was so immense Sirzechs had to use a illegal King Piece to reincarnate him. Being a King, Y/N was given a set of Evil Piece's to make his own Peerage. Y/N uses the World of DXD as his home base specifically in Kouh Town. He decided to make a Peerage of different beings from different worlds.

Driver: Decadriver:

NeoDecadriver:

After Y/N obtains his first Neo Heisei Ride Card the Decadriver evolves into the NeoDecadriver.

Forms

Decade:

Decade with NeoDecadriver:

Violent Emotions:

(When Y/N's emotions go wild his base form transforms into Violent Emotions. In Violent Emotions Y/N is a cold blooded destroyer. He will not listen to anyone or reason not even his sister.)

Complete Form:

NeoComplete Form:

(He has the face cards instead of the logos)

Once Y/N obtains all the Heisei Riders Ride Cards his K-Touch unlocks a new form for him to use.

Complete Form 21:

(Switch the Zero-Two card with the Decade card)

After obtaining his first Reiwa Ride Card the K-Touch evolves like the Decadriver into the K-Touch 21 allowing Y/N to transform into this form.

Equipment

Ride Cards:

Y/N is able to turn into any Showa, Heisei, and Reiwa Kamen Rider by using his corresponding Ride Card. He is also able to use their abilities, weapons, and equipment.

K-Touch:

K-Touch 21:

The evolved form of the K-Touch.

RideBooker:

The RideBooker holds all of Y/N's Ride Cards. It can also turn into a blaster or sword.

Machine Decader:

Y/N's personal vehicle, it can somehow synchronize with Y/N's travel ability, the aurora curtain, to travel to different worlds.

Camera:

A camera Y/N was given by his sister Sayo. He takes pictures of every world he goes too.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5K 138 10
2 Years ago NEO Dai-Shocker attempted to conquer the multiverse using the stone known as the Nexus. However, the heroes known as Kamen Rider fought t...
245K 8.5K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
1.1K 123 28
🦢 ⌠ 𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. 🩰 ⌠ French twin sisters are welcomed...
3.5K 108 5
[Shin Kamen Rider x My Hero Academia Crossover!] After the event of Shin Kamen Rider. The Shockers move their new phase, they become dimension terror...