Herrscher's Strongest Draconi...

By ARGUS_FALLEN_019

(DxD x HI3 x FGO x Vivid Strike) After Kiana Kaslana, who had been controlled by the Herrscher of Void Sirin... More

Kiana Kaslana's Bio
Issei Hyoudou's Bio
Issei Hyoudou's New Name and Bio 2
Issei/Kevin's Harem 1
Issei/Kevin's Harem 2
Issei/Kevin Harem 3
Prologue: Final Lesson and Kiana's New Beginning
Chapter 1: New Goddess of Heaven & Saving Red Dragon Emperor
Chapter 2: Issei's Betrayal and Rise of the New Kaslana
Chapter 3: Issei's family reunion, EA, Kiba Yuuto's True Identity and Mission
Chapter 4: New students, Rias' worst mistake & Kiana's Family Reunion
Chapter 5: Meeting with exorcist & Goddesses and Lucifer's Family and Leviathan
Chapter 6: Stray Priest & Exorcist, Meeting White One and a Certain Fighter Girl
Chapter 7: Rinne in Kuoh Academy, Kokabiel's arrival and Battle in Kuoh Academy
Millicas Gremory Bio
Chapter 9: Open House
Chapter 10: Peace Summit, Khaos Brigade and a Traitor Among Them part 1
Chapter 10: Peace Summit, Khaos Brigade and a Traitor Among Them part 2
Chapter 11: Kevin's New Godly Power; Human & Goddess vs Demon Lord
Chapter 12: A Lovely Day-off (Lemon 🍋) {End of 1st season}

Chapter 8: Reunion, Meeting with Sirzechs and Rise of the new enemy

4.5K 51 103
By ARGUS_FALLEN_019

--------------------------------------------------
(3rd POV)

After Kevin, Kiana, and his team succeeded in defeating Kokabiel in Kuoh Academy, they went home to rest. However, Kevin's and Kiana's parents were already waiting in the living room. And as they saw Kevin and the others looking perfectly fine, they immediately approached Kevin and Kiana and embraced them before asking them if they were okay, which Kevin and Kiana confirmed it that they're fine. However, Kiana looked for Himeko but realized that Himeko was not in the room; thus, she asked her mother.

"Uhh mom, where is Himeko-san? I've never seen her here, but have you seen her?" Kiana asked her mother, and Cecilia sheepishly scratches her cheek as she said.

"Well Kiana, Himeko just went somewhere else mainly in the restaurant because she has already found her new lover and she is currently dating him. But she tells us that the name of her lover is Azzy." Cecilia answered her, but then Kiana, Kevin and surprisingly Gabriel were shocked before Gabriel told them.

"Wait? Azzy? You don't mean Azazel Grigory? Azzy is the nickname that me, Lucifer and my brothers usually calls him before?" Gabriel said as she thinks about why did Azazel go to date with Kiana's aunt figure and sensei. Usually, Azazel tried to peak her sometimes before he fall himself from lust and grace.

Then Kiana and Kevin are frustrated and they didn't expect that Azazel is currently dating with Himeko. Therefore, Kiana wanted to teach Azazel a painful lesson. While for Kevin, he has reached his limit in hunting down that crow to date someone like Kiana's teacher Himeko. He then brings out his phone and contacts Azazel on a personal level. However, when he calls, the phone picks up because Kevin was the first one to answer, as he said.

"Azazel, can I ask you something?" Kevin said as he heard a moan from someone that isn't from Azazel. This made Kiana and the others jawdrop when they realized the female's moan they had heard was from Himeko, and Azazel answered as he said.

{Ohh sorry Kiddo, you see, I was busy dating my lover. I took her personally to a 5-star restaurant before deciding to have sex at my place. At first, I never imagined how amazing she was or how much I loved her; she was truly an angel. Hehehe.} Azazel said as Kevin indeed that Azazel just have sex with someone as he asked him.

"And who is this lovely women you talking about?" Kevin asked him which Azazel answered him.

{Himeko Murata, that's the name of my lover, and also we're planning for a wedding soon. Besides, there are no rules about supernatural being on not going to marry a human being. I hate those rules and I will love my dear Himeko with all of my heart.} Azazel said, while Kiana who just listen to their conversation as Kevin warned him.

"I see, so you know about her. (Sigh) Himeko is Kiana's teacher and aunt figure. Welp, you're doomed because Kiana is already listening to our conversation, and now she is beyond angry or worst, she became wrathful. If you really love Himeko, then prepare yourself to face Kiana's wrath and if you don't pass, then say goodbye to your happy life." Kevin said, and Azazel turned his confused looks into fear as he said.

{Wait what!! Oh no no no!!! I didn't know that Himeko is Kiana's aunt!! Please tell her that I'm sorry, I will do anything but please give me a chance to be with Himeko. I love her more than anything!! She is my only light and hope I have!!} Azazel begs and cries, pleading with Kevin and Kiana to give him a chance with Himeko. But Kiana sighs and takes the phone from Kevin, telling him.

"Alright I'll give you a chance to be with Himeko-san, Azazel!!! But if you cheat her with other women, I will personally come in your place and beat your pathetic ass up! This is not a threat but a promise! Got it!!!" Kiana said angrily to Azazel, as Cadre Fallen leader screams in fear saying 'Yes!!!'. Then Kiana handed back the phone to Kevin, as she walked and took Rinne to her room to help with her homework. Then Cecilia and Miki sighed and headed to the kitchen to cook dinner. When they left, others remained while Kevin asked him something.

"By the way Azazel, I got the message from Raphael that you along with the devil kings will hold a peace summit in Kuoh academy and to discuss something about the future of the biblical faction's alliance, is that right?" Kevin asked, and this made Lucifer, Lilith, Iblis and others were surprised that the leaders of 3 faction will hold a peace summit in Kuoh academy, and Azazel confirmed him as he said.

{Yup, you're correct Kevin. In fact, Sirzechs is the one who suggested that idea for the alliance between Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils. We still have a chance to reunite with each other under one banner.} Azazel said to him, then Kevin tells Azazel as he said.

"Very well, I'll see you soon, Azazel. But definitely, I might meet Sirzechs in Kuoh Academy soon because I have a feeling that the open house will be opened again." Kevin said to the fallen, and Azazel laughed as he said.

{Yeah yeah Kevin, I'll see you soon at the Kuoh Academy.} Azazel said, as he hung up the phone leaving Kevin sighs as he tells RyuZU as he said.

"RyuZU, would you please help my mother and mother in law on cooking for dinner. I need to discuss with Kiana about the alliance between the Fallen angels and the Devils if you may?" Kevin asked her as RyuZU accepted the order from him, and she headed to the kitchen to help Miki and Cecilia on cooking some food for family dinner. Then Kevin turned his attention on Gabriel, Xenovia, Artemis and Amaterasu as he asks them.

"Gabriel, Xenovia, Artemis and Amaterasu, will you join us for dinner later or do you need to go back home for the reports?" Kevin asked them, then Gabriel said to him.

"Well Xenovia and I will join in your dinner, then I will go home by tomorrow morning. While my dearest exorcist Xenovia and Irina must go back to England and return the fake Excalibur swords to the church. Those church members are very hasty about those fake Excalibur since they needed it." Gabriel said to him, and Kevin nodded at her before turning to Amaterasu who said to him.

"I'm sorry Kevin, even if I wanted to join in your dinner… I'm still needed in the Shinto faction. I will see you when we meet each other again. Sayōnara, Kevin-kun." Amaterasu said as she bows her head a little in goodbye before she teleported herself back to her territory.

Then Kevin looked at Artemis who decided to tell him as she said.

"Sorry Kevin, I'm also in a same situation as Amaterasu. I'm still needed in the Olympus. But don't worry, I will meet you again one day, my Orion." Artemis said to him, as she teleported herself as back to Olympus to report the news to her father. Then Kevin scratches his head as he thought himself.

'Weird? Since when did she calls me her Orion?? Wait, Orion as in… hunter? But I'm a warrior or a Knight and not a hunter who slays monsters... Well never mind, I think it will be bonus titles for me since I hunted down stray devils and rogue fallen angels so I will consider myself as a hunter.' Kevin thought himself as he look at Lucifer, Lilith, Olivia, Iblis, Gabriel and Xenovia looking at him with their jealous looks as he asked them.

"What are you looking at, girls?" Kevin asked them as the girls look away as they said in simple word.

"Nothing." Lucifer, Lilith, Olivia, Iblis, Gabriel and Xenovia said in unison as they look away from him, then Kevin shrugged himself as he look at Gorou and Siegfried drinking their beer while Euclid is doing his household chores as he looked at Kevin and he asked him.

"Is there something wrong, Sir Kevin?" Euclid asked him, which Kevin asks him politely.

"Uhmm Euclid, I want to ask you about where is Rizevam, Razevan and their wives? I didn't see them here?" Kevin asked him, which Euclid sigh in depressed as he said.

"Oh, Sir Kevin, Master Rizevam is taking his wife on a date, as is Razevan with his wife. They will return in the morning. They need to enjoy themselves alone, and also, Valiana is expecting a younger brother from her parents soon." Euclid said, as Kevin raised his eyebrow in confusion but nevertheless he shrugged himself before nodding at Euclid to continue his household chores. As Euclid excuse himself before he went back to his work.

Then Kevin went to Rinne's room because he saw Kiana, who was teaching Rinne about history. Rinne had already learned history for two weeks, so she wasn't doing any of the other subjects except for math, which was difficult for her. However, when Rinne finished her homework, they tried to do some math problems together, but when Kiana saw this, she laughed awkwardly at Rinne. Rinne didn't understand why Kiana was laughing at her.

"Oops, sorry Rinne. Please forgive me, I'm not good enough in math problems. I always need help from my senpai when it comes to math; hehehe." Kiana said to her, as Rinne pouted, then Kevin, who was just watching them, sighed as he entered the room that Kiana and Rinne saw him. Then Rinne asked her father.

"Kevin-Otousan? You're here, can you help me in my homework, please?" Rinne asked him, which Kevin chuckles at her as he said.

"Well of course Rinne. Anyways, what is the problem that we need to solve?" Kevin asked her, which Rinne showed him the question in her notebook and it is only one answer. Then Kevin read it as he said.

"Hmm, solving a problem of equation? Did you study this math before or not?" Kevin asked her, which Rinne shiver as she said.

"Sorry Kevin-Otousan. I usually focused in my training before, so I didn't have much time to study math before the next competition would start." Rinne said to her father, and Kevin clearly understand her so he'll help her on the math problem.

"Okay Rinne, I will help you in math problem. (Look at the math problem) Now the question in math, it says its x over 3 - 8 = 6. In this problem, we need to transpose the negative 8 at the right side of 6 while the equal sign is on the left side of six. And then, the negative 8 turns into positive 8 and add the 6 + 8 which is equals to 14. Then move the 3 besides the 14 which is now x = 3 × 14. Now what will be your final answer?" Kevin said, then Rinne widen her eyes in realization before she write down the answer of the solution.

"x = 42 is the final answer! Urgh! How could I forget that!?" Rinne said before she banged her head on the table, then Kiana and Kevin chuckled at their adopted daughter's action. Then someone knocked the door which is RyuZU who entered the room as she said.

"Excuse me Master Kevin, Mistress Kiana and Rinne. It is time for dinner, and you need to take a sleep early because you have school classes tomorrow." RyuZU said to them with a smile. Then Kevin, Kiana, and Rinne nodded at her before heading to the dining room to eat dinner and go to bed because they had classes the next day.

--------------------------------------------------
[Location: Other heaven in another world]

When God Elohim watched the events, he laughed at himself as he watched Kokabiel, who was defeated by Kevin using the Excalibur with its true power. Then Kokabiel's wings had turned into fried wings, which were caused by the Excalibur's light beam. Now God has made his decision, summoning Kiana's friends: Mei, Bronya, Theresa, and Fu Hua. Meanwhile, others such as Bianka, Rita, Yae Sakura, Kallen Kaslana, and Kiana's enemy Otto Apocalypse are also present.

As all of them arrived in God's domain, they were confused about what had happened. Otto looked around and widened his eyes; he couldn't believe that Kallen was alive in front of him. While Kallen was also confused, as she saw Otto in front of her, she said.

"Otto?? Why are you here and where are we??" Kallen asked him, but Otto couldn't utter a word before he hugged her which it surprises Kallen. Then she heard him mumbling saying 'I'm sorry Kallen' several times. So Kallen ask Otto about what happen.

"Otto, please stop. What happened to you, and why are you apologizing me?? Is there something wrong while I was gone??" Kallen asked him, and Otto is afraid to tell her what happened about everything after her death. He has no choice, as he began to tell her everything on what happened after her death; the event where Kallen died, planning to bring her back from the dead or cloning her by any means but failed, forcing to use innocent people in his disposal as a pawns, forcing children to become test subject in tower of babylon and lastly, bringing back the Herrscher of void and attempting to capture her and force her powers to revive Kallen. That is what Otto have done and he has so many sins that he committed which it is unforgivable, then Kallen felt sorry for Otto on what he went through in the path of evil. Then she cupped his face and make him look into her eyes as she said.

"Otto, no matter what sin you've committed… I'll always love you from when we were kids. You have always been a good person, and I will always be with you and support you no matter what. And I forgive you, Otto." Kallen told him with a sad smile. Then Otto cried himself while Kallen comforts him in his head.

Meanwhile Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, Theresa, Bianka, Rita, and Yae Sakura watched them as Mei told Theresa as she said.

"Ahh principal Theresa, I think that we should get out of here now." Mei said to her, but then Theresa asks her confused.

"May I ask why, Mei?" Theresa asked her, as Mei explains to her.

"Because, the herrscher inside me said that we need to get out of here, there is large amount of energy that is not come from honkai energy." Mei said to her, which all of them are confused while Kallen and Otto who just heard her were also confused too. Suddenly, God clapped his hands to gained their attention as everyone look at him as God said to them.

"Hello there, my name is God Elohim or known as Yahweh. I am the God from the bible and right now, the time is running late. Please forgive me because I will send you where Kiana is, I'm sure that Otto had redeemed himself from his mistakes. All of you, your mission is to aid Kiana in that world together with the descendant of Kevin Kaslana, Kevin Kaslana himself. That's all." God said, which all of them are surprise. And before they could ask him, God tapped his cane on the floor two times, then a portal summoned beneath them, and they descended into the portal screaming in fear except for Bronya who is not screaming in fear, but only in her mind. Before the portal closed, God heard Otto as he said to him.

"Damn you God! How cruel you are! Once we meet again, I will kill you with my Void Archives, mark my words!" Otto screamed at him, before the portal is now closed.

God sighed as he looked at list of the people that he will send, he thinks that Kiana will gained the access to the dimensional gap, which it will lead to Rinne's world. This made God nodded that it might work, and he will put that on Kiana's ability so she can control over the dimensional gap, and perhaps control or tame the beast of apocalypse, Trihexa. Although, he will do that later, until someone came to him which God greeted to the person.

"Oh hello there, Roy Berlinetta. What brings you here?" God asked him, revealing the person name Roy Berlinetta, adopted grandfather of Rinne Berlinetta.

"It is, God Elohim. And I am really concerned about my favorite granddaughter Rinne. How is she in that world?" Roy asked him, and God chuckled as he said.

"Well my friend, Rinne is fine in that world. She's returning back to her normal self, and she is enjoying with her new adopted family, but she will remember you and her other family too." God said, which Roy sighs in relief as they watched on the TV that Kevin, Kiana and Rinne are having fun on their dinner as Cecilia tries to feed Rinne with a chocolate cupcake. Rinne pouted at her grandmother Cecilia, Rinne has no choice but to open her mouth and eats the cupcake before chewing it cutely. They all laughed at how cute Rinne was when she chewed her food. Rinne covered her face because she was embarrassed. RyuZU stood beside Kevin, smiling. Then Kevin smiled at them both knowing it is very fun.

God and Roy smiled at them. Then God summoned his grape juice in a wine glass. They took it and cheered together as they enjoyed themselves.

--------------------------------------------------
(Next Morning)

As the sun rises, Kiana and Kevin are cooking a breakfast meal for everyone. While they are making the meal, everyone (except for Gabriel who head back to heaven taking some rest while Xenovia and Irina who are going back to England returning the Excalibur fragments to the church) are present in the dining room as they wait for the food to served. Then Rinne came in her school uniform, as she greeted everyone as she said.

"Good morning, everyone." Rinne greets them as everyone said 'Good morning, Rinne'. Then Rinne sit down as Kiana and Kevin placed the breakfast meal on the table. Suddenly, a loud crashed came from the living room as they are alarmed to it. Then Kevin brought out his Judgement of Shamash while Kiana summoned her keys of the void in her right hand. Then RyuZU shows her dual black scythe under her dress while Lucifer summoned her demonic spear. They immediately rushed to the living room to check it out. When they found out, it was Kiana's friend Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, and Theresa who appeared and crashed in the living room. Then there is Bianka, Rita, Yae, Kallen and Otto in the living room too, and Kiana is surprised on their arrival then she unsummon her weapon before she went to Mei as she hugged her and she said.

"Mei-sempai! I missed you so much! Also, when and how did you get here?" She asked her as she let go of her hug to let Mei breath as Mei said to her.

"Yes its me Kiana-chan. Also I don't know either, I only remember that there is a person call himself as God Elohim who sent us here." Mei said as Kiana shadowed her eyes while she curses God mentally for doing this kind of prank to her. However, she didn't know that Lucifer is the one who prank her in the vortex portal.

Then Siegfried and Cecilia looked at Otto about why he is involved here, then Otto saw them in shocked and fear. And when he looked at the identical Kevin Kaslana, he shivers as he heard about God said that there is descendant of Kevin Kaslana. He tried to hide on Kallen's side, suddenly a hand tapped on his shoulder as Otto slowly turned his head behind to see that it is Kevin who's glaring at him.

"Where do you think your going, Otto?" Kevin said in cold-hearted voice, which Otto shaking in fear as he said to him.

"Uhh you must be Kevin Kaslana, right?" Otto said, as Kevin nodded before he slowly crushed Otto's shoulder. Otto yelped in pain as he look and beg Kallen to save him… but Kallen have a nervous smile which she will not help him since Otto deserves the pain as his punishment.

Once again, Kevin immediately crushed Otto's shoulder in an instant, which his scream could be heard from Kevin's home to heaven, earth and hell where all males and females who heard that scream felt pity on the person.

After that, Otto was treated by Kallen, who just bandaged his shoulder, while Asia used her twilight healing to heal Otto's broken bones on his shoulder. This made all of them sigh, as RyuZU and Lucifer hid their weapons, since there was nothing wrong, but then Kiana said to the newcomer as she said.

"Sorry about that everyone. Although Mei-sempai, Bronya, Fu Hua and Bianka, you will come with us in the Kuoh academy since I don't want you to stay here and as for Rita-san, Yae Sakura, Aunt Theresa, Kallen and Otto, you will stay here with my and Kevin's parents. If you ask me about Himeko is here, yes she is alive and she's somewhere else with her current lover so she'll come back home later or tomorrow. Anyways, RyuZU… can you prepare some school uniform for Mei-sempai, Bronya, Fu Hua and Bianka please?" Kiana said as everyone looked surprised about her who is now already matured then RyuZU nodded at her master as she went to get a set of uniform for Kiana's friends.

Then Kevin goes to the kitchen to cook some additional food for the newcomer in a minute, as RyuZU comes with a set of school uniform, Mei and others who will go to school sigh as they get their school clothes from RyuZU and they thank RyuZU for the uniform as they head to the dressing room to put them on. Then Siegfried and Cecilia think that Bianka was the real Kiana that God spoke of, however Kiana walks to her parents as she says.

"Mom, Dad, I think Bianka is the real Kiana Kaslana. I also sense that she has a blood of the Kaslana and a Schariac, so she is really your real daughter." Kiana said revealing them that Bianka is real Kiana which they know it as Cecilia sighs herself while Siegfried said something to her.

"Even though that Bianka is the real Kiana, we still love you as our daughter. Remember that we are a family together. We will never abandon you or your sisters, is that right Cecilia?" Siegfried said which Cecilia giggle as she said.

"You're right dear, we still love you even though you are different from her. And don't forget about our Son-in-law and our granddaughter over there, hehehe." Cecilia said, as Kevin sighs at his soon to be mother-in-law while Rinne who heard her grandmother which she sighs herself in defeat that it is difficult for her to have a loving grandmother who is spoiling her like a baby. Then everyone laughed at them, as Otto and Kallen smiled that the time is now different.

"Sorry about that… I was also sent here by God himself to help Kiana and Kevin with their future plans. Since I've redeemed myself from my sins, could you explain about this world we're in?" Otto said, then Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, and Bianka arrived in the living room wearing their new school uniform(not the Kuoh uniform). Then Kiana proceeds to tell them about the information on the world in which supernatural exists and remains hidden from the human world. After that, Otto and others who's with him are shocked which Otto said to them.

"Wait, this is madness!! Why would the supernaturals hide the truth from the human world. They should've just told the whole humanity that the supernatural is still exist." Otto said, everyone thought of it as his opinion was clear, but Kiana said to them.

"Well supposed to be, but I'm planning to let you build a company of your own and a school where all students learn how to fight on their own or protect their loved ones from any threats. But I still have an open house and a peace summit tomorrow at night. So I need Kevin, Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, and Big Sis Bianka to accompany me in the meeting." Kiana said to them which everyone agreed with her, then Bianka is confused about why Kiana called her big Sis as she asked her.

"Ahh Kiana, why did you called me 'big sis'?" Bianka asked her. Instead of Kiana, Kevin answered her while he cooks on the kitchen.

"Bianka, the reason why Kiana called you big sis is because you're the Kiana Kaslana - the biological daughter of Siegfried and Cecilia." Kevin said to her while cooking breakfast meal. Bianka widen her eyes about her identity as the real Kiana, and other people who're present were shocked that Bianka is the real Kiana Kaslana. After knowing her identity, Otto sheepishly scratches his head that he did really make Bianka forget about her past since it is his fault. Then Rinne is confused about who is her real adopted mother; Kiana, since there are 2 Kiana's.

"I'm confused on who's my real adopted mother? Their names makes me or others confused on knowing who's the real Kiana." Rinne said to them.

"Kiana, is that true that this girl who calls you 'adopted mother', care to explain?" Mei asked her, as Kiana answered her as her question.

"Well Mei-sempai. You see… I just adopted her last few days ago since something went wrong on the ritual. Moreover, she is my and Kevin's adopted daughter to be exact." She said which Mei understand about what Kiana said. But then, when Kevin put the meal, he called them as he said.

"Hey!! Breakfast is ready!! Also Kiana, we need to eat now or else we will be late for our classes." Kevin said, as Kiana looked at the time which it is already 6:50 am. She then rushed on the dining room and starts eating her food in fast pace together with Kevin. Then others take sit down on the chair before they start eating their breakfast meal.

After eating their breakfast, Kevin, Kiana, Rinne and others who wears their school uniform went to the Kuoh academy in a hurry as they say their goodbyes to them.

--------------------------------------------------
[Location: Kuoh academy]

As they arrived, Rinne headed to her classroom together with Millicas who just arrived at the same time. Then Kevin went to the student council to assign Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua and Bianka in their same classroom.

Sona agreed his request as she give him the schedule for the new students, which Kevin takes it before saying good luck to her as he went outside the student council's office.

After that, they headed to the classroom as Kiana and Kevin got in first before heading to their proper seat, while Yukari asks the new students.

"Uhh, are you the new students?" Yukari asked them as Mei and other girls nodded at her, which Yukari understand them as she went to inform her students as she said.

"Alright class, we have a new students who will be with us today, please come in." Yukari tells them, then she calls them as Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua and Bianka enters the room.

As they entered the room, all students cheered up for the new beautiful students while the perverted duo cried in joy.

"Finally!!! There is still hope for us!!!" Matsuda said in tears of joy.

"Nice!! Now I need to inspect their size of their oppai and their nice ass. Now we ha-" Motohama said until he was punched by Kevin in the face, before Kevin grabbed Matsuda and Motohama then dragged them to the window as he tosses them out and the perverted duo landed on the tree. Both perverted duo screams in fear as they're hanging upside down on the tree.

"Please don't mind me. I just teach those perverts a lesson not to do any ridiculous things. I'll go back to my seat for now." Kevin said, as he went back to his seat, then all girls were admiring Kevin for being their hero while all boys are shivered in fear as they don't want to end up like the perverted duo. Then Mei introduce her first as she said.

"Anyways, my name is Mei Raiden. Nice to meet you all." Mei introduced herself, which all students were happy to find a maiden who is really beautiful with her features. Then it was Bronya's turn.

"Bronya Zaychik. Nice to meet you." Bronya introduced herself, as all students thinks that she is very same as Koneko's personality but different appearance. Then it was Fu Hua's turn.

"My name is Fu Hua. I came from the China, but I decided to stay here in Japan. It is nice to meet you." Fu Hua introduced herself, as the students were shocked that she came from China. However, they were still happy to have someone like her. And lastly, it was Bianka's turn to introduce herself.

"(Sigh) My name is Bianka, Bianka Kaslana. I'm the older sister of Kiana Kaslana. Nice to meet you all." Bianka introduces herself, however she use her Kaslana name as she already part of a Kaslana due to the secrets being revealed. All students including Yukari were shocked about her being Kiana's older sister and she is studying here in Kuoh academy.

After that, the new students decided to have a seat behind Kiana, Kevin and Asia. Then they immediately have their lesson as Yukari discuss the topic in Science about the technology which they listen for a while.

{Time Skip at Afternoon in 5:00 pm}

After their classes, Kiana, Kevin and others went outside the classroom. However, Kevin went to Rinne's room to fetch her which Kiana and other girls will wait for Kevin. As Kevin arrived in Rinne's classroom, he met Yukari who is waiting outside in Rinne's room so he asks her.

"Yukari sensei? What are you doing here?" Kevin asked her, then Yukari sees Kevin which she blushes herself as she said.

"Eh Kevin?? You're here, uhm I was kinda waiting for my cousin Leonard since he said that I will meet him here." Yukari said, then Kevin replied to her.

"Is that so? Well in that case, I was here to fetch my adopted daughter Rinne in this classroom. Although, I still don't know where she is?" Kevin said, but Yukari said as she remember it.

"Wait Rinne? As in Rinne Berlinetta Kaslana? I didn't know that she is your adopted daughter, even though her hair color is same as yours but different eye color. If I remember, I saw her walking with the boy named Millicas Gremory." Yukari said, which Kevin sigh as he thank Yukari for help.

"Thank you Yukari sensei. Anyways, why do you have a luggage bag besides you?" Kevin asked her, as Yukari looked at her things as she said.

"(Sigh) You see… I was kicked out in the apartment because I don't have enough money to pay for the rent, so I will find somewhere place to stay. I really want to ask my cousin if I could stay in his place for a while until I can find it." Yukari said, which Kevin felt pity on her as he said.

"Uhmm, Yukari… why don't you come and stay in my place. Don't worry about that, it is free for you so you can stay in my place as much as you want. I will help you with that." Kevin said as Yukari gasped in surprise as she said.

"Really!? Okay then, but first I'm gonna tell my cousin about it, thank you for giving me a place to stay." Yukari said as she messaged her cousin that she found a place where she can stay.

After that, Kevin help out Yukari in her luggage as they went to Kiana's group. When he arrived, he saw a red haired man which it is Sirzechs together with his queen Grayfia Lucifuge.

Kevin thought of this which it is a good opportunity to talk to them, as he tells Yukari as he said.

"Yukari sensei, you must go with Kiana and her friends, and kindly tell them that they should go home first while I have some business with them, don't worry about me I'll be back home soon." Kevin said, as Yukari nodded at him before she pulls her luggage and went to Kiana's group to tell them that they should head home first which they did it. Then Kevin walked towards Sirzechs and Grayfia as he greeted them.

Yo Sirzechs, how is your day as a Devil King?" Kevin greeted him, as Grayfia look at him in suspicious while Sirzechs is surprise about him as he asked him.

"Uhh may I know your name, sir?" Sirzechs asked him, as Kevin introduces himself to them.

"Sorry about it, my name is Kevin Kaslana, The Deliverance, previously known as Issei Hyoudou The Sekiryūtei." He introduces himself as Sirzechs and Grayfia looked at him in surprise as Kevin answered their confused/surprise look.

"Yeah, I know right. It's a long story or short; Rias betrayed me then she uses me like a tool. Before I died from the curse, Kiana saved me as she turned me into a part of Kaslana member. With that, I'm no longer a slave or devil to her, I'm a champion of humanity and a half blooded dragon. Also you should come with me and I will give you a place to stay since I want to talk something about the peace summit tomorrow." Kevin said, as he walk back home, then Sirzechs lowered his head as he curses his sister for what she did while Grayfia gritted her teeth as she wants to take Rias back to the underworld, and she will personally punish her by freezing her in an eternal ice magic.

After their thoughts, Sirzechs and Grayfia followed Kevin to his place in a minutes/hours. As they arrived, Sirzechs and Grayfia couldn't believe that Kevin's home is a big mansion as Grayfia questioned herself about how big of Kevin's mansion is. As they immediately went inside the mansion, they found out that Kiana and her friends seating in the sofa while Kevin's and Kiana's mother are spoiling Rinne and Millicas about their young love.

This made Kevin noticed that Millicas is in close relationship with Rinne, so he pulls out his Might of An-Utu as he said.

"Care to explain why you are so close to my daughter, young Gremory?" Kevin said in menacing voice, then Millicas look at him in fear as while looking at his sword pointing at him. Meanwhile, Sirzechs looked at Kevin in fear as he wanted to save his son from Kevin's wrath.

But there is one thing in Millicas' mind which is; "NIGERUNDAYO!!" Millicas shouted as he ran away from his soon to be wrathful father-in-law.

As he run away from Kevin's wrath, Kevin who is beyond furious as he started chasing him. While Kiana sees her lover chasing the kid, she was trying to restrained him but she couldn't do it even if she was in her Herrscher of Void or Flamescion form. Luckily, Rinne and Kiana's friends help her restraining Kevin to prevent him killing Millicas and it only takes time for him to calmed down.

<<Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Kiana and her chibi friends tied angry Kevin in the chair, trying to calmed him down using Theresa's Oath of Judah's chains and Chains of heaven. While the scared Millicas is being comforted by his parents, then Rinne along with Kevin's and Kiana's parents and others felt pity on him>>

After that, Kiana told Yukari that the supernatural are real. However, Yukari already knows it eversince her parents were a part of the exorcist, which Kiana and others have no problem to tell her about anything because Yukari reads a lot about myth and legends. As soon as Kevin calmed down, he talked about his life including his plans in peace treaty to Sirzechs and Grayfia.

"Wait, are you telling me that you will be representing for the human faction and dragon faction? This might draw their attention on both world nonetheless, and you also want to build a school where all students can fight back against evil beings and defend the human world?" Sirzechs asked him, then Kevin tells him seriously.

"Yes I am, eversince about the 'God's death', the whole heaven will be leaderless even if Michael can't do his job to take control over heavens, since he has no power to fix the heaven system. But this time, we have the God or should we say current Goddess of heaven. Many humans have their hopes back and many angels wants to follow the Goddess' commands. That is why we want to form a peace treaty. Not to surprise; you, the Shinto and Greek wished to complete this alliance as soon as possible, and that same goes to Norse pantheon." Kevin tells him, and this made Sirzechs look surprised even though he tried everything to form a peace treaty, but now it is a blessing for him that this will be the chance to be in peace. He thought that he could have help him with his problem as he said.

"Say Kevin, would you do me a favor? (Kevin seems curious as he nodded at him to continue) Eversince, you cured the descendant of Leviathan from her disease, would you visit in the Gremory manor after the peace summit and cure my other younger sister?" He asked him which Kevin also asked him as he said.

"May I ask why, Sirzechs?" Kevin asked him, then Sirzechs answered his question.

"Well you see, my younger sister's name is Serena Gremory. She is the wisest and prideful woman, unlike Rias, she is always work hard for her family's name and her people's safety. The councils always wanted her to be the heiress since she is perfect candidate, unfortunately she is been struck by her disease before she even promoted into Ultimate High class devil, almost reached in super devil low class to be exact. If she is awake, she will personally teach her twin sister Rias a lesson for what she had done to you." Sirzechs said to him with reasons, which Kevin sigh himself as he said.

"Sure then, we will come to pay a visit in the underworld after the peace summit. For now, your son has great determination as a hero, and I can also see that he would be a good pair with my adopted daughter. I can only hope to see if Millicas can accept to become my apprentice and student. I hope he accepted my offer." Kevin said, then Millicas and Rinne looked at each other before looking away with their faces blushing in a crimson red that surpassed Sirzechs' crimson hair. Then everyone laughed at the poor kid's actions before both of them had their time to enjoy themselves in Kevin's residence.

--------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile at unknown warehouse)

Inside the warehouse, there are two people talking about the plans and deal as the unknown fallen angel said.

"So, you want to join us in our group and have your revenge on those lowly beings?" Unknown Fallen Angel asked him which the person said to him as she said.

"Yes I am, I want to join in your group so that I can have my revenge on those lowly beings. I want more power!! I will kill them even if I want to kill their so-called God. Nothing can stop me, that same goes to those pathetic Kaslana." The unknown female said as the Fallen angel clapped his hands.

"Rejoice Young lady, for I am Satanael, true leader of Khaos Brigade and former Grigory. I shall lend you the power of Darkness, Chaos, Destruction and Death!!!" Satanael said as he give the power of Darkness, Chaos, Destruction and Death to the unknown female which she felt the power which it can obliterate all existence around the world. However, the girl shows her aura from red to dark purple and she shows her true power in her hands forming in dark purple energy ball.

After she received the gift, her blue-green eyes revealed too much hatred towards the one she hated most, she throws the energy ball towards the dummy which it had a picture of Kiana Kaslana and the orb destroyed it and no ashes remain in the spot.

Satanael bid her farewell as he returns back to his territory. Then the girl smiles evilly as she laugh herself and she embraced herself as the true villainess of the story.

--------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile somewhere in the void)

There are two women who're enjoying their tea party until then, they felt an immense power of darkness as the black haired girl shouted in anger as she said.

(Lady Chaos - Primordial Goddess of all Greek pantheon)

"(Shouted in Anger) What is this!? Who is the responsible to have the power of the Ancient Gods and the Outer Gods!? This person, he or she is the real threat to both worlds!!?? Gaia, we need to tell this threat to the Greek Gods or any pantheon in the earth before it is too late." Lady Chaos said, then Gaia sigh herself as she calm down her mother as she said.

(Gaia - Mother Earth, Mother of all Titans, Daughter of Chaos and Goddess of Earth)

"Calm down mother, I know that someone who wants to destroy our world. If it does, I am gonna die because the world will doomed and destroyed all existence by the person who has that power." Gaia said to her mother worriedly.

"Oh sweetie, I will find a way to deal with this threat. Even if it means to protect you with my life. Although, how can I find this being who has that power, we need someone who can fight this person?" Lady Chaos said, then Gaia has the idea as she said.

"Wait mom, recently from 2 weeks ago… I sensed a being with great power, much stronger than that threat we felt now. There are 2 of them, even though if they're not from here, they show no threat towards us. That means, he/she wants to live in peace, and we can seek help from them. This is our only chance we have, mom." Gaia tells her mother, which Chaos seems intrigued by that person that her daughter sensed few weeks ago. So she made a right decision.

"Alright then, let's go and find the person who can help us. I hope that he or she can accept our help to deal this threat. Let's go Gaia." Lady Chaos said as she opened the portal to the Kuoh town as both girls enter the portal and close it leaving the void on its own.

--------------------------------------------------
And that's all for today, I hope you like this story. I'll be publishing new chapter of this story. And please don't forget to vote this chapter, you can also comment here for the suggestion, and follow my account as much as you like. That's all and Sayonara min'na.

Bonus:

Note: As you can see, I also read a story where Issei got betrayed by his lovers especially Rias Gremory and got disowned by his parents. Then he find a new lover who is a Crimson Fatalis monster girl name Viola. What a perfect match for the crimson red dragon or should I say Crimson duo. If you want to read the story, just go to my reading list or search the title "Four Different People, One Strange World, One Grand Adventure" by @JamesPatrickBueza6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 156 20
Three years after the Great War, Primordial Herrscher Zwei, the Herrscher of Cognizance, never expected herself to already be chosen for an otherworl...
677K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
2.5K 135 14
(Takes place in Chapter 36 of the Honkai Comic 2nd Eruption) A what if scenario that Otto commanded Fu Hua to take Agata aka the Pseudo-Herrscher of...
21.1K 422 9
Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits. One day, a being grant her the power t...