Plan-B (Loid x reader)

By izu__Bunny

What if Yor decided not to go to the Taylor that day? Lost change and Loid met someone else. Someone differe... More

Prologue ✨
Mission 1✨
Mission 2✨
Mission 3✨
Misson 4✨
Mission 5✨
Mission 6✨
Mission 7✨
Mission 8
Mission 9
Mission 10
Mission 11
Mission 12
Mission 13
Mission 15
Mission 16
Mission 17
Mission 18
Mission bath time
Mission 19
Mission 20
Mission 21
Mission 22
Mission 23
Misson 24
Misson 25
Anya's thoughts pt 1
Mission 27
Under editing
Continuing soon!!
Surpise!!
Mission 28
Mission 29
Mission 30
Mission 31
Notice / warning
Mission 32
Mission 33
Mission 34
Just to help yall out (if you skip its on you)

Mission 14

8.6K 326 135
By izu__Bunny

Protect

Anya was accepted. She now needed to get her outfit tailored. Loid walked in with Anya as she smiled excitedly.
"Oniform oniform!"She cheers. (Y/n) paused.
"Oh let me grab something,"she said as she turned back into the house. "Go ahead without me!"
Loid hums as he chuckles and looks at Anya.
"Let's go, I trust she will be fine,"he said.

Arriving loid watched Anya got excited.
"Mama will love this!"
"Yes she will"
"Sorry!"said a voice. Loid tensed and turns as a woman with black hair was there as they turned to look at her.
"You're staring"
"Uh-sorry you caught me off guard"loid said quickly

Is he married?!
She was silent...how come I didn't notice her

"Um I'm yor!"
"I'm loid nice to meet you"
"And I'm Anya!"

He has a daughter so he must be married...I could be murdered by his wife...though I would probably kill her first
Anya tensed.
Kill mama!?

"I'm here!"(y/n) said. Loid turned and smiled at mal.
"There you are dear"he said. (Y/n) paused and smiled at yor who turns and also smiles.
"Yor!?"
"(Y/n)!"yor smiled and ran over as she hugged her.
Loid and Anya watched.
"You look good, how are you?"
"I'm good, I'm engaged actually"she giggled.
"Really! Awee I'm so happy I have to tell
Yuri he'd love to meet him!"yor smiled "who is it?"
"That would be me"loid said as yor turns.

Awe I can't kill (Y/n)...I'll have to find someone else

Anya sighs.

"Oh I see, you seem like a good man to take care of  (Y/n)?"she said.
"Yes she's in good hands"he said. Yor then paused looking at Anya.
"(Y/N) DID YOU ALREADY HAVE A BABY!!"
(Y/n)'s face became flustered as Loid's face became red.
"N-no no no! I promise we haven't done anything!! Anya isn't my blood relatives!"she said flustered. Anya frowns. "But she is my daughter and I love her just as my own...but at the moment I don't think I can handle doing anything like that with loid!"she squeals. Loid chuckled awkwardly.
"Yes plus we don't exactly have the time"he said.  (Y/n) nods quickly.

Oh my gosh I haven't even thought about doing that let alone seeing loid without his...
Mama is weird

"Anyways maybe we should have a dinner when yuri is back in town"yor beams
"That's wonderful!"(y/n) smiled. Loid walks over.
"(Y/n) it's time to go"he said as he held her waist. (Y/n) looks at loid and smiles.
"Oh okay"she said. "It was nice seeing you yor"
"Of course call me when you're open to hang out okay!"
"I will!"

Loid, (Y/n) and Anya left as Anya held (y/n)'s hand.
"My oniform will be sooo cute!"
"Yes it will!"she smiles as loid chuckled.
"You never told me about your friend back there"he said.
"Oh yor I don't see her often...so it kinda slips my mind "she said "and there's her brother yuri he's always traveling, we don't talk as often as we used too I miss them"
"I see,"he said.
"You guys made my life a whole lot better though...and i don't feel alone anymore"(Y/n) smiled at him. Loid looks at her with a shocked look.
"To be honest I hope this feeling lasts forever," (Y/n) said. Loid smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Me too,"he said.

The next day loid saw he got a message.

It's a meeting. I'll probably be late, I can't get the uniform...

He sighed as he looked at (Y/n) and Anya watching spy wars. Anya sitting on (Y/n)'s lap while they shared some treats.
"Hey (Y/n) can you go get Anya's uniform when you're able to?"loid asked. (Y/n) turns
"Oh sure you're not coming?"
"No unfortunately I have a patient that in need to care for I was called in"
"Oh um okay here I made this you can have some to enjoy throughout your day"

"These are mini pies"loid said looking at (y/n).
"Yup, they're super crunchy on the outside and have a nice gooey fruity flavor on the inside today is cherries, it's a recipe grandma struggled with so let me know how the pie is, you can let your friends try too"(Y/n) said sweetly. Loid looks at the pies.
"These will make my day a lot better thank you (Y/n)"he said looking at her with a gentle smile. (Y/n)'s face became flustered as she stammers over her words.
"W-well I wouldn't say that I-I mean there's me AND Anya...p-plus franky and-"
Loid gave her a gentle kiss to silence her.
"I'll be late tonight so I recommend take out" he said as he straightens up and goes to the door.
"Oh okay bye"she said as loid smiled and closed the door. His smile disappeared almost instantly.

His blank face appeared as he walks out and turns to see a neighbor with her arms crossed.
"That was a sudden change"she said. Loid turns.

How did I not notice her?

Loid chuckled sadly his blank face became sad.
"Am I that obvious..."he sighs. The woman hunched an eyebrow.
"What?"
"Work is stressful and a patient committed suicide right in front of me...I can't dare let my wife know (Y/n) would worry...and i don't want to be the topping on her plate"he said with a sad look. He looks at the woman.
"So please don't tell (Y/n) anything,"he said. The woman was now in tears as she nodded.

Loid smiled and walked out.
"Have a good day,"he said with a small smile. When she was out of sight his blank face appeared.

I need to be more aware...

(Y/n) and Anya finished the episode as they both cheered.
"Another one!"she said. (Y/n) looks at the clock.
"How about we get your uniform and then watch more when we get home?"she said. Anya smiled.
"Yay! Let's go!"she said happily. 

Soon Anya wore her uniform as she smiled and spun happily.
"I love my new oniform!"anya beams as mal squeals.
"Aww you look absolutely gorgeous!"she said as she clapped excitedly.
"I wanna go on a ooting in this!"she said.
"Oh that's a lovely idea Let's go, just don't get dirty, okay?"
"Okay!"

Anya soon arrived at the park as she hopped from family to family. Showing her outfit as (Y/n) couldn't be happier.
"Your daughter got accepted into Eden. I'm so jealous,"says a mother. (Y/n) turns.
"Yes I'm so proud of her might make her a special dessert"
"That's so sweet, what do you bake?"
"Just about anything I'll be opening up my shop soon"
"Oh really what's it called?"
"Gracelyn goodies-"
"OH I LOVED THAT PLACE! I USED TO GO WHEN I WAS LITTLE"said the first mother.
"Oh you used to go!"(Y/n) said excitedly.
"Yeah, is it the same location?!"said the second mother.
"Yup just a bit touched up"
"Oh wow! I'll pass by every day until it's open!"the mother said. (Y/n) beams with joy.
Anya runs over happily.
"I showed everyone my new oniform!"
"That's great! come on honey let's go to the store I need some ingredients for a new recipe I'm making"
"Yaay!"

They headed over not knowing that they would be followed.

Soon at the store the two finishes gathering the ingredients and (Y/n) was paying.
"I'm going outside-"
"No no no stay here"(y/n) said quickly.  Anya smiled.
"I'll be okay mama-"
"Anya!"

Anya ran out anyways before a stranger grabs her.
"Hey there...stay quiet and we won't hurt you..."

(Y/n) rushed out holding her groceries as she saw a shadow of Anya in the corner of her eye.
She turns and ran over seeing a group of people. She glared.
"Let Anya go"
"Uh-oh....the nanny is angry..." She mocked the first man.
"Now give me all the money you have or we strip her clean-"
"I'm that girls mother-"
"Oooh then you better listen cause I bet daddy will be really angry-"
(Y/n) threw her shoe as she threw a rock as the guy feel. She grabbed another one before the woman pulls on Anya's hair making her scream.
"Anya!"she said rushing over but a man elbowed her as she fell and hits the wall. She felt her nose bleed as she glared standing up.
"Oh she's coming back for more..."

Anya watched as (Y/n) managed to only knock one more person down before she struggled to stand up.
"Stay down already..."scoffed the man.
Anya tears up.
"Leave mama alone!"she shouted crying and looked at her. "No more hurting mama..."
(Y/n) tears up as she grabs her wallet.
"Take it...and leave"she said the man walked over and smirks.
"Thanks we even got a good beating out you too"he said snatching it. They let go of Anya who rushed over and hugged her.
"Mama..."Anya uttered sadly. (Y/n) smiled as she struggled to sit up. She cups Anya's face.
"Are you hurt Anya-"
"Mama you're hurt!"she said crying. (Y/n) hums.
"I guess I am..."she said with a chuckled as she struggled to get up. "It's nothing, let's go"she said as she picked up the groceries. (Y/n) extends her hand as Anya takes it.

Loid arrived at his home as he sighed.

I should let (y/n) know her mini pies were good even Sylvia liked it...

He saw the woman leaning against her door.
"What?"
"Don't get upset at her okay..."she said before entering the house. Loid looked at the door.

Now I'm worried.

He entered his home.
"I'm home"he said.
"O-oh hi honey..." (Y/n) said quietly. He narrows his eyes.

She's hesitant.

Loid walked in the living room as he froze, seeing (Y/n) bandaging her arm as she had her leg and arm bandaged and a patch on her nose. His eyes widened as he dropped his suitcase.
"What happened!!"he said, rushing over.
(Y/n) smiled.
"Oh! Some people jumped us, Anya is okay...I made sure of that. I knocked two people down!"she responded as she struggled to bandage her arm. Loid sighed and grabbed the bandage.
"Let me...."he said softly. He then began to carefully finish wrapping her arm. "Where did this happen?"
"The side of the grocery store...they kidnapped Anya and demanded my money...I tried to fight them off"(Y/n) said. "But then...Anya cried..."(Y/n) began to tear up. "What I was doing did nothing to protect her...I-I don't think I'm a fit mother-"
"You protected Anya who isn't even blood related to you for the sake of the fact you cared about her...and as her father and your husband..."he had her look at her.
"It makes me love you even more...but I'll take care of this, I will get your money back and have them punished..."he said.
(Y/n) smiles sadly.
"It's okay...I'll work it off"she responds. Loid let's go of her arm.
"Okay stand up"loid said pulling her to stand he began to pat down carefully to make sure she had no other injuries. (Y/n) stood awkwardly as he moved behind her and sighed.
"That was all?"loid said.
"Luckily"she said and leans against him. "I'm just glad that this time i wasn't alone to fix myself"
"This time?"
"Oh yeah I get hit a lot. Haven't died yet so it's okay"she said with a smile. Loid turns her around.
"(Y/n)..."he growls seriously.
He squeezed her shoulders slightly as he sighed and kissed her. It was harsher but not painful as loid parts with a sigh before he hugs her. (Y/n) blinks, unable to process what happened.
"I'm going to keep you safe..."

No matter what.

The people who jumped Anya and (y/n) laughed as they split the cash in a alleyway.
"Yooo we're livin like kings!"said the first guy.
"I think she's opening a bakery we can get free food and money out of her all we gotta do is grab the girl"laughs the girl.
One of them was shot in the head as he fell forward. They turn as loid walked over with a dark look.

A threat to my family is a threat to the world...

Loid walks out the alley covered in blood. He looked at the wallet as he counted the cash making sure (Y/n) had everything in her wallet.

Any threat that stands in my way will be destroyed...

For the sake of world peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.5K 33
𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗬 male child reader !! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
35.1K 995 27
⚠️Will not be exactly as Anime /Manga⚠️ What if Loid Forger, Agent Twilight's fake identity never met Yor Briar? What if he bumped into Yor and Yuri...
28.7K 1.1K 57
Where an anime obsessed freak enters the spy family universe. Nothing here, with the exception of my oc, is mine. P.S. This will follow the origi...
6K 275 10
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...