FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Bo...

By Fruit98

(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tag... More

(Closed) Oneshot Requests
Fem Exe Personalities / reference sheet (Kind Of)
Currently being worked on (revamp)
Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)
Infinite Affection (Female Majin x Male Reader Fluff)
A Soul For Two ( Female Sonic.exe x Male Reader x Female Majin Love triangle)
Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)
Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)
Encore (Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot)
Another Encore (Female Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot Pt.2)
The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)
Human Shinto x Male Reader
revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)
Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)
420 Blazing it (Fem Human Sanic.exe X Male Reader)
Human Surge X Male exe Reader
Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)
Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader
The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)
Black Out (Female Black Impostor x Male Reader)
Staring into love ( Fem SCP-096 x Depressed Male Reader)
Lovely but Deadly (Female Tails Doll x Male Reader)
Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)
Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)
Female Tails x Male Neko Reader
Arcade of Affection (Female Kapi x Shy Introvert Male Reader)
Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)
Infected with Love ( Piggy Characters X Male Reader)
A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)
Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)
Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)
Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)
Help me with this oneshot!
Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023
Deadly Tutor (Miss Circle x Shy Male Reader)
School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)
There for you (Fem Fleetway x Male Depressed Reader)

Relapsed Love (Female Relapsed Suicide Mouse x Male Reader)

4.1K 30 58
By Fruit98

It was a normal and late night. However you weren't really a normal type of guy. You worked at no ordinary job, you worked a what people thought would be the best place in the world, Disney. Sure it was a good place, great pay and all. But that wasn't what kept you. A certain co-worker of yours it what kept you going all those years, it was Mickey Mouse, the female cartoon star.

Some may call you lucky, but it really isn't all sunshine and rainbows with the job. You worked as both an actor and designer, so your job was always packed with work and work. But there was always one friendly face who kept you company. Right now you were at your desk, working on some new designs for the latest cartoon the company was producing.

Y/N: Yawn only a couple of more to go, then I can finally go home.

You said tired. It was late at night, but you were working overtime. You were the only one left in the building, besides a security guard or two. Suddenly a female voice spoke.

Mickey: How's the work going Y/N

Mickey mouse said. You were surprised by this but expected it since it was her home.

Y/N: It's going good, I have to get these designs for us all done by tonight so we can start shoot tomorrow.

Mickey: Sounds rough.

She said, pulling a chair up and sitting next to you. If it was anyone else, they would have freaked out if the company star, Mickey mouse was talking to them. But you never really let fame actually change your impression on her, you were nervous first time meeting her, assuming she might have only been about business, but after she introduced herself to your and seemed pretty chill, you lost all worry and saw he as a regular person, and a friend.

Y/N: Yeah, but the worst thing is they didn't give me clear instructions.

You said, checking some papers.

Mickey: Yeah they expect you to know what they want.

Y/N: I'm surprised I kept my job this long.

As soon as you said that, Mickey began breathing heavily as she seemed sad, she did not like the idea or mention of you ever loosing your job, and you knew that.

Y/N: You ok?

Mickey: Y-yeah . . . . J-just please never mention the idea of you L-losing you job again.

Y/N: ok, ok, I promise, you don't need to worry Mickey.

You said hugging her. She hugged back as you both formed a small blush.

Y/N: You ok now?

Mickey: Yeah.

You stopped hugging her and went back to your work. You were still troubled on what outfit you would have to design.

Mickey: I'm sure I could help if you don't mind.

Y/N: Sure.

Mickey: So what character are you stuck on?

She asked, it got a little quiet as you awkwardly sighed.

Y/N: heh, uh I'm stuck on your design.

She was a bit surprised by this as usually you knew exactly what to do.

Mickey: wait . . . they didn't tell you want I wanted to wear?

Y/N: no . . . . they didn't give me your character sheet, and just assumed I lost it.

Mickey: damn bastards, they are probably trying to sabotage you in some way.

Y/N: Yeah,  a lot would kill for my job.

Mickey then put her hand on your shoulder.

Mickey: well your not losing your job today, because guess what?

Y/N: what?

Mickey: I requested no changed from my current outfit, I wanted to give you less of a hard time. Besides, this sweater is so comfy, I don't need anything else.

Y/N: oh, well thank you.

Mickey: not a problem, I'm just giving back to you after you've been so nice to me. Plus you did actually make me this sweater.

She said giving you another hug.

Y/N: I honestly don't see why everyone isn't nice to you.

Mickey: Well most of the hire's assume I'm just a cosplayer mascot who goofs off. And those who know I'm an actual cartoon character brought here assume I have no feelings.

Y/N: well that's a shame. Anyways I'm sorry to stop our conversation, but I need to head home, we can talk again tomorrow.

You said packing up some papers, and reaching for your coat.

Mickey: awww, ok, bye Y/N.

Y/N: bye Mickey.

You said, beginning to walk towards the exit. Right before you were about to leave the building, she caught your attention, yelling.

Mickey: Y/N!

You turned around confused.

Y/N: Yeah?

You asked back.

Mickey: I love you! Have a nice night!

She yelled, making a heart shape with her fingers. You blushed as you saw her run off. You were speechless as you walked outside and began to walk to your car, still with your cheeks bright red. You entered your car and began processing what happened, before lightly replying to yourself.

Y/N: I love you too.

[The Next Day]

It was a bright and early day, 5.am to be exact. You had to get to work early today since there was important stuff being filmed and produced. You parked your car in the parking lot, with it being pretty empty, as you were actually supposed to be there at 6.am, but wanted to be early. You got out, making sure you had everything, and every paper and document you had to give to your boss. You walked up to the entrance, greeting to guards.

Y/N: Morning

Guard/#1: Mornin' Y/N

Guard/#2: Morning Y/N

They both said, tipping their hats. You didn't really have a powerful role in the building, but it was high enough where you earned some respect from others. For example, the security guards.

Y/N: alright, just got to give the boss these papers for the designs, maybe grab some coffee and then try to work on some paperwork before we begin shooting.

You said, making an agenda in your head. You then thought about what happened last night, as you walked past the same place Mickey was, yelling that she loved you. You had a burning feeling in your heart to talk to her about it and confess you truly did as well, but you put that thought aside as you didn't want to let it get in the way. You walked for a couple of minutes till you approached a door.

Knock Knock

Boss: Come in!

A voice from the other side yelled. You opened the door and walked in.

Y/N: H-Hi boss, I got those designs for you, just in time.

Boss: Good. Mr.L/N I must say you have very luck timing, because your really the only one who doesn't disappoint me in this god forsaken place.

Y/N: T-thank you sir, J-just doing my job.

You said, stuttering as talking to your boss always made you nervous.

Boss: Yeah, so does everyone else, but it seems you put the most effort

He said. He began looking at the pictures. Having satisfied looks at each of them.

Boss: Good, Good, Good, Good.

He said, turning each page after saying good. But then he got to the final page.

Boss: Goo- . . . wait.

Y/N: what?

You said confused. He then turned a picture towards you. It was Mickey in her regular outfit.

Boss: It's just Mickey?

Y/N: She said she didn't want to change anything.

Boss: Really why?

Y/N: She likes her sweater, and seems to not be fond of changing out of it.

Boss: Alright, well if it's her word I guess. Now get out of here Y/N, I'm not in that good a mood

Y/N: thank you sir, have a good day.

You then left his room in a hurry, you felt a bit brighter now that he had given you some sort of confidence. Now you were set on going to the break room, and getting some coffee. You approached the break room, only to hear quiet sobs, you were confused as nobody was really in the building. You opened the door only to be met with something you couldn't stand.

Y/N: oh god, Mickey what happened!?

You yelled, running up to a crying Mickey, who had her head buried in her shoulders on the table. You sat next to her as she still cried, as soon as she noticed you, she leaped into your arms and cried into your shoulder. You patted her back as you waited for to calm down.

Mickey: Y-Y-Y/N Sniff

She said, holding back her crying.

Y/N: I'm here, whats wrong?

Mickey: Y-You shouldn't have c-came in today.

Y/N: Why wouldn't I come into my job? I would have been most likely fired.

Mickey: I over heard people . . . . A-almost everyone is plotting against you, they are going to try everything in their power to get you fired.

Y/N: don't worry, I can handle this.

Mickey: How so?

She asked, still scared.

Y/N: I could try to talk to my boss, or find somewhere else when I can do my work, in peace, and without danger.

While Mickey was hugging onto you, as soon as you said that she got an Idea.

Mickey: Y/N You can-

Click

Suddenly you both were interrupted by a click of a camera, taking a picture of you both. You both looked over to see it was one of your co-workers. You both then realized you were still hugging each other.

Y/N: Fuck.

You watched as he ran away, giggling like a little bitch. You were about to get out of Mickey grasp, when suddenly she pulled you closer.

Mickey: Y/N, maybe the consequences won't be that bad.

She said, clearly worried as her grip tightened with her hand almost feeling sharp.

Y/N: Sigh I don't want to say this but . . . . I think this might be my last day here.

You said, wanting to deny it so badly. Mickey didn't take it lightly either.

Mickey: Y-Y/N Please no! y-you can go!

She yelled, hugging you. You just patted her back.

Boss: Y/N Where are you!

You heard your boss faintly yell in the distance. You turned to Mickey and caught her attention 

Y/N: Mickey . . . they're coming for me . . . If it really is my last couple minutes I need to say one thing.

Mickey: A-and what is I-It?

She asked, trembling.

Y/N: I . . . . . . .  I-I.  . . . . 

You tried saying it but couldn't speak, just looking into her desperate eyes made your heart melt, and you blush.

Mickey: Just say it, I trust it's something great.

You then cleared your throat.

Y/N: Mickey, I-I . . . . I love you too.

You said, referring to last night. Her eyes widened a bit, and you slowly leaned towards her face. You saw she didn't mind and she grew a small smile. You leaned closer as you finally kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around you as she embraced you with warmth.

Boss: In the break room? alright thanks.

You heard your boss say, closer. Mickey just kept you close, you signaled you were losing breath as you finally were let go.

Y/N: Gasp I was so worried that you would reject me.

You said breathing.

Mickey: Giggle Why would I sweetie? Your the nicest ever to me, so of course I would love you.

You smiled, as she had re-grown her positive attitude.

Boss: Y/N!

You hear your boss, who was now behind you yell.

Y/N: L-Listen I can explain.

Boss: No need, because you are fired! and are blacklisted and having a restraining order being put on you, so your not allowed near Mickey!

Y/N: B-but why?

Boss: Work is no place for love, and I need my people focused, especially if its OUR MASCOT!

He yelled. You just sighed as you nodded. He pointed towards the exit as you got up, heading towards you desk. Mickey was distraught, but nobody cared. You watched as everyone around had satisfied looks, watching you finally get the boot. Some high-fived each other, while other just yelled "serves you right!". You made it to your desk, and began packing your things away. You wanted to make this quick, and joyless for everyone, but you knew you couldn't. You put the last thing into your box and began walking to the exit.

Boss: Y'know Y/N, I though of you as a young me, but a young me would put his work before his love life, and wouldn't love a cartoon . . . so come by tomorrow and pick up your unemployment check.

He said, patting you on the back, disappointed.

Boss: now . . . 

He opened the front doors. 

Boss: YOUR FIRED!

He yelled, pushing you out. With you almost tripping on the way. You just sighed as you turned around to see your boss  waving. As he walked away, you could see Mickey standing there, looking at the entrance, clearly sad that you were fired. She looked so sad, you just waved expressing the same sad look. You waved by to the guards and left, now you had the whole day free . . . . but nothing to do. You got back into your car, and silently cried, knowing that you would no longer see the one person you loved. You eventually drove off, hoping that you could at least get home without trouble.

[Mickey POV]

I felt tears drip down from my eyes, as I watched the only one who truly cared, leave. While it meant unemployment for him, in my eyes it was watching his death. I walked off, still sad as can be.

Boss: Don't worry Mickey, you still got the cartoon boyfriend.

I basically gagged at the mention of that name

Mickey: No, I told you I didn't like him!

Boss: well we need a love interest for tomorrow!

I then snapped.

Mickey: WELL GUESS WHAT! The only love interest that I was going to tolerate is the guy YOU JUST FIRED!

I yelled to his face. He then grew an angry expression. To no surprise he pushed me.

Boss: That's it, production will wait a day, your punished.

He said, sending me to my so call room. I angrily stomped towards it as I was angry as can be. I walked into my room and locked the door, I then let it all out, crying, and crying without stopping.

Mickey: This is why I hid the feelings, because nobody would understand.

I then pulled out a box from a cabinet.

Mickey: and if nobody ever understood my love, the wouldn't understand my depression.

I said, opening the box to reveal a double barrel shotgun.

Mickey: They want a show, Oh I'll give them one!

I then picked it up, walking up to a mirror and pointing it up to my chin. I then looked into the mirror one last time, and thought. 

Mickey: Wait . . . Y/N is coming back tomorrow, maybe I can sneak out with him . . . but how?

I then stopped my foot onto the ground

Mickey: Forget it, it wouldn't work.

I then pulled out a paper from my pocket. It was one of Y/N's character sheets, the thing about these was they were magical, once fully ready, the outfit drawn for the specific character would instantly start, and appear on them. But the outfit was like a body change, so I knew what to do, and what to draw.

Mickey: I'll show them all . . . . . I'll show them, that those only blinded by sin will survive this. . . 

[The next day]

Knock Knock

Staff: Mickey, we need you on set in 5.

i was instantly woken up by the voice.

Mickey (thinking): Shit I fell asleep making the design.

I then shot up from bed and began getting ready, I just ran past my mirror when spotting something. Not only was the gun left there, but my appearance had change.

Mickey: Damn, I look great.

I said, seeing my new appearance, It was relatively the same, but I had sharper teeth, with a little blood from me probably biting my tongue in my sleep. My clothes were basically the same, with added bandages and rips for style, my hair was also a mess. 

Boss: Mickey! Show time!

The boss yelled.

Mickey: coming!

I yelled back. I looked back at the mirror and gave a sharp grin towards myself. In a cartoony way hid the gun in my pocket, and exited my room. I walked up to the set with a big smile, some people were surprised and a bit confused by my small changes. I just walked onto set and stood there, waiting.

Boss: alright ready!

He yelled to all the workers.

Boss: Ok . . .wait, Mickey?

Mickey: Yes?

Boss: What did you do?

Mickey: nothing! Just some small tweaks that aren't even noticeable. 

The Boss then grabbed the script, and looked at it.

Boss: grr, EVERYONE HERE!

He yelled, wanting everyone to get over to him. He then began yelling at them that the script wasn't possible since they haven't casted anyone. I then grew a giant grin.

Mickey: Boss I can help.

Boss: Not now Mickey.

I expected that response, and I prepared for a great surprise for them.

Gun Cock

Everyone paused as they heard that.

Mickey: Boss! I really think I can help you with it!

I said, with a wide smile. They all turned  to me, as I just put my finger on the trigger.

[Y/N POV]

It was a long day, but it finally passed. And it was the day you can get your unemployment check. You were both sad and slightly happy. You were obviously sad since you lost a good job, but happy you could see a specific person one last time.

Y/N: Sigh at least Mickey might be there for me.

You said pulling up to the familiar parking lot. You got out and slowly walked up to the entrance, hoping that the boss remembered to let you in. Surprisingly there were no guards at the front door guarding. You thought nothing of it as you checked if the door was looked. It was unlocked so you decided to enter. 

Y/N: what the hell?

You said in confusion. The entire building was dark, the power was strangely off, with many things on the ground, broken. Distant screams were heard.

Bang Bang

and gunshots.

Y/N: is this place fucking getting shot up?

You said, hoping that, that wasn't the case. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

Mickey: Ho Ho where are you all? Thought you could hide from lil' old me?

The Familiar voice of Mickey said.

Y/N: M-mickey?

You called out.

Mickey: Y-Y/N. 

You then heard footsteps, and out she stepped out of the shadows. You saw the Mickey you once knew now a person who seemed nothing but evil. Her hair was still the same but less brushed and more pointy. Her face was very different as her eyes were now nothing but static, with blood crying from them, her sweet smile felt mostly same, as she only had sharp teeth, with some blood on them as well, most likely from biting her tongue.  Her nice sweater was now ripped slightly, but still could be repairer. Her thigh high socks were the same but one was slightly ripped, and she had the other leg wrapped with bandages. But the most worrying thing of all, was the fact was she was holding a shot-gun, without a care in the world. 

Y/N: M-mickey, what happened to you.

You said, worried at what she's become

Mickey: Sweetie, sorry but the names Relapsed Mickey now, but I know it doesn't matter. Your just another hallucination.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Relapsed Mouse: Your just another Sinful distraction!

Y/N: Mickey, It's me I promise.

You said trying to walk closer. She just pointed her gun towards you.

Relapsed Mouse: Sorry . . I'm too angry to tell if it really is you.

Y/N: What could I do to prove it was me?

You asked, scared.

Relapsed Mouse: Alright hallucination Y/N, if you can sing and defeat me. I'll know it's you!

She said, proposing a deal.

Y/N: ok Mickey,  I'll bring you back to your senses.

Blinded By Sin - Begin

(A/N: not gonna do that 'describing the song thing' this time. But I suggest listening to this song, because in my opinion, it's a fucking bop.)

Throughout the song you both were singing, she held nothing back as she showed no hesitation in shooting at you. She shot many times, but you still managed to get out of the way. You assumed the static might affect her vision in some way, because it would usually not be possible to dodge a literal gun shot. After the song finally finished, Relapsed Mouse couldn't handle it anymore.

Relapsed Mouse: AGHHHH

She screamed, throwing the gun to the ground. She  fell to the ground on her knees while covering her face with her hands. She Began crying and crying, while you just walked up. While she did try to shoot at you, you didn't mind since you weren't hurt, and she no longer had the gun. You knelt to her as she still cried.

Relapsed Mouse: G-go away Sniff I-i'm just a d-danger to you!

She yelled while crying, you didn't listen as you wrapped your arms around her. She hugged back, crying into your shoulder.

Y/N: It's ok Mickey, it's ok, I'm here.

Relapsed Mouse: Sniff but it's . . . It's not! I-i tried to K-kill you!

Y/N: and I'm still here. And I forgive you.

Relapsed Mouse: B-but why!

Y/N: Because it wasn't your fault sweetie.

She then looked up to you, despite here having static for her upper face, you knew she was staring into your eyes.

Relapsed Mouse: It was hell without you, I found a gun and I-

You then interrupted her.

Y/N: pause! and excuse my language. You found a fucking gun!?

She then flinched a bit.

Y/N: I'm sorry about yelling, just why the heck would you have a gun?

Relapsed Mouse: I was keeping it before you arrived, I kind of had a depression phase, but you brought me out of it, but I did keep the gun. When you left and were fired, I almost killed myself . . . but thought of something better to let out my anger.

Y/N: I can tell.

You said, noticing the bodies and corpses around.

Y/N: But I'm here for you now sweetie ok.

She then smiled.

Relapsed Mouse: Thank you. . . now, come here!

She said, suddenly she pulled you towards her, instantly kissing you. She really missed you, so as soon as she got rough and made it a tongue kiss, you were caught off guard but did expect it in a way. You both sat there for a while, it the warmth hug of each other, kissing without anyone being able to stop you two.

Relapsed Mouse: Mwah Ahhh, thanks Y/N. I really, really need that.

She said giggling.

Y/N: Not a problem, I think I needed that too.

She then pulled you into a hug.

Relapsed Mouse: Y-your not going to l-leave me . . . right?

You then hugged back.

Y/N: Of course not Mickey, you want to know why.

Relapsed Mouse: Why?

Y/N: Because your free, and your coming home with me!

You said, smiling. She suddenly grew a shocked expression, and began to tear up again.

Relapsed Mouse: Oh thank you thank you thank you!

She said, hugging you tightly.

Y/N: Alright, as much as I love you, and are glad you and happy and free. We should get going before the police arrives.

Relapsed Mouse: yeah . . . . I killed 20 people.

Y/N: Well you one helluva Girl.

Relapsed Mouse: Yeah, and this helluva Girl, is yours~ 

She said, kissing you again. You just blushed as she's never talked in that tone before. You then stood up, holding you hand out, signalling her to do the same. She gladly accepted, and stood up.

Y/N: Ready to finally be free?

Relapsed Mouse: Yes hun.

She said, smiling. You both held hands as you can tell she was excited that she was about to be free. You began you walk to the front door, you couldn't wait to see Mickey react to the beautiful outside world, for the first time. As you were about to open the exit door she stopped you.

Relapsed Mouse: One second!

You turned around to see her running back to where we were.

Y/N: uh ok

She picked something up and then put it in her pocket. She then ran back up to you.

Relapsed Mouse: Ready!

Y/N: did you just get your gun?

You asked, suspiciously.

Relapsed Mouse: n-no . . . . . 

She said, obviously lying. You decided to act like she convinced you.

Y/N: alright, now lets go.

You opened the front door as you both walked up. She was amazed as you smiled at her reaction.

Relapsed Mouse: I-its so beautiful!

She said, staring into the sky.

Y/N: Alright, Ms.Mouse, I think it's been a long day for you, and almost for me. So how about we go home.

Relapsed Mouse: But I don't have a ho-

You then made her realize.

Relapsed Mouse: wait? your willing to take me in?

Y/N: Of course! After all of this did you expect me to just leave you on the streets?

Relapsed Mouse: no not really.

You both then walked up to your car.

Y/N: alright get in.

You both entered the car. With her still gazing at everything, with sparkles basically in her eyes. You started up your car, ready to finally get home, with your new love.

[Time skip]

After finally reaching your house, and getting a lot of weird looks from people who saw you car passing by with a eyeless female mouse sticking her head out the window. You finally could relax, without any worry. You got out of your car with Relapsed Mouse and finally made it to your front door.

Y/N: quick note, my house isn't really the best . . . but It's not the worst.

Relapsed Mouse: Don't worry, anything is better than where I lived before.

You opened the door, leading you both inside to your house. The job you had payed nicely so you weren't really poor, but you didn't go nuts with spending money so you didn't have a big house, but it was good enough for two people. Relapsed Mouse was happy as can be, looking around at everything, happy to finally be in a new environment.

Y/N: You must be tired right?

She then turned to you.

Relapsed Mouse: I haven't slept for 18 hours . . . yes I am.

She said, surprising you.

Y/N: ok . . . well come with me.

You said leading her towards a room. You opened a door, leading you both to a bedroom.

Y/N: I have a double bed, mostly because It's more comfy, but now we both can share it.

She then pulled you into another hug.

Relapsed Mouse: I cannot thank you enough Y/N!

Y/N: it's really not a problem at all.

You then sat on the bed, with her jumping on next to you. She seemed to instantly love it since she got real comfortable, really quick.

Y/N: goodnight Mickey.

She then pulled you into a big hug. Obviously wanting to snuggle. You hugged back expected her to say goodnight afterwards. But she said something else.

Relapsed Mouse: sorry sweetie, but I really cannot go to sleep, knowing that I have to repay to somehow.

Y/N: what do you mean?

You said confused. She the moved to your ear.

Relapsed Mouse: I know the perfect way to repay you for what you've done for me~

You then instantly blushed when hoping that she didn't really mean what she was saying.

Relapsed Mouse: get ready sweetie~

(A/N: HAH YOU FELL FOR IT! you really though you would get a lemon here? well jokes on you because I decided to not do it! (despite highly considering it). Anyways there still more to the story, like 100 or 200 words).

[Later]

You groaned as you leaned up from the bed your were laying on.

Y/N: Ugh, what the hell happened.

You said, confused since you blacked out and didn't remember what the heck happened last night. You suddenly felt the sheets rustle next to you. Know it was Relapsed Mouse.

Relapsed Mouse: Groan Ugh sweetie, how are you already awake again?

Y/N: what do you mean?

Relapsed Mouse: Oh, that's right you blacked out.

She said, making you question what happened even more. You were about to get out of the bed, when you looked down to see that you were only in your boxers.

Y/N: what the hell?

You said to yourself.

Relapsed Mouse: if that confuses you, I urge you to not look at me.

Y/N: why?

You said confused, you turned over to see that she had no clothes on. You quickly turned your head away, embarrassed.

Y/N: Why are you naked?

You asked, blushing.

Relapsed Mouse: Y/N . . . . we did It last night.

It then dawned on you, what she meant.

Y/N: oh . . . . . . 

You said. speechless.

Relapsed Mouse: You ok?

Y/N: y-yeah, I'm fine with it. B-but . . . this won't change anything between us right?

Relapsed Mouse: duh of course not!

She said pulling you into a hug.

Relapsed Mouse: Now can we please get some sleep, I'm tired.

Y/N: yeah . . me too.

Relapsed Mouse: Night Y/N

Y/N: Night,

And with one last kiss, you both fell asleep, in each others grasp.

The End

(A/N: RIGHT ON TIME, just for Christmas! basically an apology for not being able to get a Christmas theme one-shot out. Hope you enjoyed this long one! STILL ON A BREAK. The guy who made the relapsed artwork actually made it, with me being the one who request it. It caught me off guard since I didn't not honestly expect them to make it . . . . but hey were here now.)

Words Count -  4805

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
72.8K 1.3K 52
-- Requests are momentarily closed--> ▪■ RULES ■ ▪ > No Lemons > Light smut is allowed (EX: Makeout, Kissing session, etc) > NO YANDERE/R...
1.9K 42 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
2.6K 89 33
The first few chapters (after the prologue) are heavily based off of "How Do I Tell Them...?" by AnythingFox12. I used a base to make the cover. Bas...