parent arc (the titans bride)

By FionaiilovesR

this timeline is the future they have three kids and the couple are now the ruler of tildant More

<°the first pregnancy°>

•part two of first pregnancy •

467 9 0
By FionaiilovesR

Kouichi: "aww, your being so calm today, you would've been embarrassed after saying that"
Caius: "nah, your my wife now so I shouldn't be embarrassed since it's much more embarrassing if I left you cause you got pregnant."
Kouichi: "haha ok wait for a minute I'll be back I need to change"
Caius: "ok<3"

*They are finally in the center of the town*

Sell girl: "here's some baby clothes here!"
Kouichi: "caius, look, there's some baby clothes there"
Caius: "then let's go there"
Kouichi: "ok! C'mon!!"
Caius: "look dear, there's a purple one"
Kouichi: "it's so cute~ can we buy it?"
Caius: "of course, besides it's beautiful and cute"
Kouichi: "ok!"

*After buying a lot of clothes they went back to the palace*

Kouichi: "Hun, do you want to go out to eat?"
Caius: "sure, but let's go later since I want to cuddle with you for now"
Kouichi: "ok"

•I'll do another part soon•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 7.4K 48
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
993K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
47.4K 1.5K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
34.1K 560 9
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.