Team neighborhoods: Crossover

Captainrex2177

In the middle of the street where two fortress one was Our World of Alliance Defense and the other side the U... Еще

Teams
Chapter 1 the grill and deadlier part 1
chapter 1 the grill and deadlier part 2
Chapter 1 the grill and deadlier part 3
Chapter 1 the grill and deadlier part 4

Opening

709 7 4
Captainrex2177

(I don't know how to write the opening scene but I use the video instead)

A/N: So dieHerokuwebby2DrDestinyJuanDeleon250So483ksmg4BlazeSaber00MorphMaster18. I would say putting OC character in each fortress in each neighbor I would called, Team Neighborhoods inspired by tf2 team Neighborhoods. The two team were dividing were team Our World of Alliance Defense and team Union Academy. Both side were hate each other but sometimes we put them in the match like team fortress 2. But in their homes? Well... kind of like having fun, shenanigans, fighting robots, saving the world and everything else in this shit.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
13.2K 166 20
"This is my story ... do you want to listen to my adventures in Remnant?" I don't own anything but plot. All rights go to their respective creators a...
11.5K 209 48
When X destroyed Sigma's Dimension Portal, it transported X into another world! Then he meets a Half-Genie Hero named Shantae. Now they team up to st...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...