Not Another Love Affair || JJK

由 Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 12

1.4K 64 5
由 Gukmajins

The water was turned on and Hyunji felt the warm water from the shower head spray her from above. Her shoulders roll down and her eyes flutter shut at the relaxation that consumes her. 

But her thoughts are quick to interrupt the peaceful moment. 

She had had her first ever orgasm, and to her disbelief, it wasn't some type of fanfiction she would soon be snapping out of at any given moment. 

No, rather, the deed was done in the hands of a man she never thought would have her laying under him on the bed they now shared. 

With his lips on hers,

Her hands tangled in is hair,

And his fingers inside of her, as his tongue toyed with her most sensitive spot while gazing up at her from between her trembling thighs. 

Although the warm water continued to stream down her body, Hyunji felt herself shiver at the thought of the moment that had happened not so long ago.

Her gut twists, and she finds herself smiling, her attempt at biting it back failing miserably. 

The events were just too good–too unbelievable to be true. 

And was it odd to suddenly feel…freed? Like the shadows breathing down her neck had disappeared, and she no longer felt the need to think twice before taking her next step. 

She was free to do whatever she wanted, to experience what she had been longing for. 

And for the first time, Hyunji felt reassured.

The decision they had made, might be good for them after all. 

°•°•°

“Ji! You ready yet?” Jungkook shouted over his shoulder as he zipped up his backpack, swinging it over his shoulder the next moment just as the bathroom door opened and Hyunji came out. 

“Yeah, sorry for the wait.” she responds just as she meets him by their front door, Jungkook handing her her backpack. She thanks him and just as she’s also about to pull her backpack over her shoulders, she stops and huffs. 

“I forgot to grab myself something to eat.” 

“I packed some for you too, don’t worry.” Jungkook answers, twisting the door knob and making his way into the hall.  

Hyunji blinks, not moving an inch, and Jungkook notices. 

“You packed me lunch too?”

“Yes?” 

A soft smile spreads across her lips in appreciation, although finding it odd that he had bothered to pack her a lunch at all.

“Thank you.” 

“Of course. I mean I didn’t have anything else to do while waiting, but anyway, let's go so we aren’t late.” 

“Right.” 

Hyunji pulled her backpack over her shoulders and shut the door behind her, following Jungkook down the hall afterwards. 

“Have you started studying for Thursday’s test?” Hyunji asked just as Jungkook pressed the button for the elevator. 

“Oh, um, not yet.” Jungkook shifted from one foot to the other. “I mean, after last night we both went to bed right after.” 

Hyunji’s cheeks grew pink at the thought of their previous night, and embarrassed that she forgot for a moment that they had spent their evening that way. The memories were still fresh, and she hated to admit that they affected her in a certain way. 

The elevator doors open and they both step in. 

“Well, either way, I probably won’t start studying till Wednesday night.” 

“That doesn’t sound like enough studying.” 

Jungkook purses his lips and puffs out some air. 

“I know, it never is.” he mutters, “I can never get myself to study for that class.” 

“It’s not the most entertaining, so I don’t blame you.” 

Jungkook turns his head towards her this time. 

“It’s okay, you’re allowed to shit talk the class. Just ‘cause my dad teaches it doesn't mean I’ll be offended.” he mutters, just as the elevator doors open. They step out and walk towards the doors leading to the underground parking lot. 

“Well, I’m planning on doing some studying tonight, so if you’d like we can study together.” Hyunji responds, glancing up at him just as he takes out the keys in his pocket and unlocks their car. 

“I have soccer practice so I probably won’t be able to, and either way I’d slow you down. I have no idea what’s going on in that class.” Jungkook answers just as they get to their car and place their backpacks in the back seats. 

“I’m sure you wouldn’t slow me down.” Hyunji says as they take their seats. Jungkook starts the engine and sighs. 

“I’m more behind in that class than you’d think I am, Ji.” 

“It can’t be that bad.” 

Jungkook stops for a moment and locks eyes with Hyunji, his face neutral. 

“In your standards, 62 is probably that bad.” he responds, catching her off guard for a moment, but he turns back to the steering wheel and reverses out of their parking spot as she remains stunned. 

“A 62?” she asked in disbelief, although not wanting to hurt his feelings, rather wanting to make sure she heard him right. 

“Yep.” he answers, bringing the car to drive. “Ironic considering my dad’s teaching the course.” 

“Kinda.”

 He was right, that was bad compared to her standards. 

“Are you sure you don’t want to study with me?” 

The car comes to a rolling stop at a stop sign by the parking lot exit before they take a right turn. 

“As much as I’d want to save my grade, I still have soccer practice tonight till seven.” he takes a moment to glance at her, just as Hyunji comes to a realisation  

“Does that mean I have to stay at school till you’re done?” 

“Oh shit,” Jungkook looked her way once more, “I didn’t consider that. Would that be alright with you?” 

"Yeah, I'll just sit in the library and study I guess." 

"I'm sorry. I'd tell you to take the car but you'd have to come pick me up after." Jungkook truly looked apologetic, and Hyunji waved him off. 

"No it's alright. It would probably be less distracting that way anyways." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Do we have another option?" 

Jungkook pursed his lips. 

"I guess we don't." 

Seeing that Jungkook still wasn't letting it go, she attempted to reassure him once more. 

"It's seriously not that big of a deal." 

Jungkook sighs, making a left turn. 

"I know, but that means you'll have to stay at school with me at least twice a week, and that's out of season." 

"Well, I could always come pick you up later." 

"I guess." 

Their car slows down once they make it to the school grounds, Jungkook eventually finding a spot among the crowded parking lot and parked the car. The couple grab their bags and Jungkook locks the car while they make their way towards the school. 

"Well, well, well, look who we have here."

Jungkook's shoulders drop as he lets out a groan, Taehyung budding in between them. 

"Hyunji," Taehyung nods his head in greeting towards her, and she lifts a questioning brow before he turns his head towards Jungkook. "And Jungkook, my best bud. Good to see you both this fine morning." 

"What do you want Tae?" Jungkook asks, although he knew exactly where this conversation was going. Taehyung's lips spread out into a wide smile. 

"Oh you know me too well, Kook. I just happened to be getting out of my own car, only to come across something quite unexpected; you and Hyunji getting out of the same car." 

"And?" Jungkook asks, very annoyed with his best friend. 

"Well, as far as I know, you two have barely ever acknowledged each other's presence. So this is where I begin to question, why have you been coming to school together for 2 days?" 

"Why does it concern you?" Jungkook fires, only for Taehyung to tisk in disapproval. 

"Everything about your love life concerns me, Kook." 

Hyunji swallows a giggle as she watches their interaction, finding it quite amusing although her husband didn't seem to feel the same way. 

"Bro—" Jungkook begins, only for Hyunji to cut him off. 

"My car broke down so I haven't been able to be dropped off." She answers as both boys look her way. Taehyung didn't seem satisfied. 

"There's nothing else?" 

Hyunji shook her head. 

"Nothing else." She confirms just as they walk through the school doors. "Anyways I gotta get to class. I'll see you both later." 

Hyunji gives them both a quick wave before walking away, both Taehyung and Jungkook watching her until Jungkook is shoving his shoulder into his friends. 

"What the fuck was that." 

"What! You've gotta admit, it's not usual to see you both together." 

"And?!" 

"And I thought I could get some answers." Taehyung responds, shrugging. 

Jungkook sighs before sending a last glare. 

"Just leave it alone man." 

°•°•°

"So what's on your mind?" 

Hyunji breaks the silence that had been prominent for the past half hour, except for the shuffling under the sheets every few minutes. Tossing and turning multiple times herself, she just couldn't get herself to fall asleep, and with Jungkook laying on his back, staring at the ceiling just like her, he was clearly having troubles too. 

It takes him a moment to reply. 

"Nothing really." 

Hyunji turns her head towards him, not persuaded with the slight hesitation in his voice. Although she knew she could just let it be and attempt to sleep once more, a part of her just wanted to talk. It didn’t matter what the topic was. 

"Well, considering you're still up, it's gotta be something." 

"I could say the same about you." 

Hyunji watches Jungkook turn his head towards her, and she finds it hard not to grin when looking back up at the ceiling. 

"Touche." 

A heart beat goes by and she feels him turn back to the ceiling as well. 

"So what's on your mind?" Jungkook asks a moment later. 

"Nothing really." 

Jungkook exhales an amused breath, glancing her way. 

"I guess that was an uno reverse card, huh." 

Hyunji shrugs her shoulders, her lips curving into a smile she couldn’t help, and silence fills the room once more. Moments tick by in the silence that they had previously found themselves in, Hyunji gently tapping her fingers to the back of her other hand, skimming over things she could perhaps say. But Jungkook beats her to it. 

“Hyunji,” 

“Hmm?” 

“Remember the thing about open communication I mentioned the other day?” 

A bit confused about where the topic was headed, Hyunji still replied, stopping the tapping of her fingers. 

“The day we moved in?” 

“Yeah,” Jungkook takes a moment, sucking in a quiet breath a moment after his reply. Hearing the shuffling next to her, Hyunji watches Jungkook shift his body to face her, the soft glow of moonlight from the glass walls across from them illuminating his features. 

“I meant what I said. I want us to be honest with each other, even if it’s not the most…comfortable thing to talk about.” 

They lock eyes for a moment, and Hyunji finds herself nodding. 

“I know,” 

Jungkook nibbles on his bottom lip. 

“So, what did you think of last night?” he asks cautiously, unable to read the surprise spread across Hyunji's features in the dark. 

"Last night?" she repeats, caught off guard.

 "Yeah," 

Jungkook watches as she too turns onto her side to face him, locking eyes for a moment before she's looking away and fiddling with the corner of her pillow. 

"Well," she begins, building up what she wanted to say. "I, um, personally enjoyed it. It was kinda the first time I had experienced an orgasm, so it was good to finally know what it's like." 

"So did you feel satisfied?" 

Hyunji glances up at him, her cheeks flushed pink although unnoticeable in the dark. This really wasn’t the most comfortable topic, but she understood the reason for it coming up. If they wanted to have a healthy relationship - if you could call it that - then they needed to communicate their feelings, especially when it was still all so new to them. 

But his simple question only triggered flashbacks of last night, where she could feel his warm breath and his fingers buried deep inside her as he gazed up to her from between her legs. 

Hyunji swallows. 

“Yes. Yes, I did.” she answers quickly, unable to look him in the eye as her cheeks continue to burn. “How about you? I know it wasn’t your first time exactly…” her voice trails off, but Jungkook caught onto what she was referring to. 

“Um, it was great. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever cummed that fast, so I would say you did a great job.” 

“Oh, good.” 

They stop talking for a moment and Hyunji continues to play with the corner of her pillow case, not having the guts to look up at him. 

“Well that was super awkward.” Jungkook begins, chuckling lightly, hoping to relieve the awkward tension between them. 

Hyunji replies with a slight curve of her lip.

“Just a bit.” 

They briefly lock eyes before looking away once more, until Jungkook is speaking once again. 

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to know what you thought of last night. It was kinda eating up at me.”

“So that’s why you couldn’t sleep?” Hyunji laughs lightly, and he does too. 

“Yes, I guess you could say that.” he answers, running his fingers through his messy hair for a moment. “What about you? What was keeping you up?” 

Hyunji glances up at him, her cheeks burning once again. She was hoping that he wouldn’t ask her, so she could save herself the embarrassment, and she probably could lie through it and say it was just nothing, but at the same time with how honest he was being with her, she felt that it was only right that she was honest with him too. 

Hyunji nibbles on her bottom lip, still gathering the courage as Jungkook waits curiously, but seeing that she still hadn’t answered, he felt that maybe he was pressuring her. 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to tell me-” 

“I was thinking about last night too.” 

Hyunji forces the words out of her lips and briefly looks up at him, catching how his brows raise with surprise. 

“And maybe,” she pauses for a moment and wets her lips, looking up at him as she finishes off the last few words, “if it could happen again tonight.” 

Jungkook looked at her stunned, and watched how she suddenly turned into her pillow, extremely embarrassed. 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that- this is so embarrassing-” she mutters into her pillow, completely oblivious to the grin spread across her partner’s face. He scoots closer to her, laying a hand on her shoulder. 

“Hey, no, that's not embarrassing at all.” he speaks softly, hoping that maybe she would look  back up at him, “Thank you for being honest with me.” 

Hyunji doesn’t budge, and Jungkook couldn’t help but find it amusing. 

“Ji, c’mon, look at me,” 

“No,” her voice comes out muffled against the pillow. 

This time Jungkook chooses to switch up his tactic. 

“Well, to be fair,” he begins slowly, slipping his hand down to rest along the dip of her waist, “I was hoping it would happen again tonight too.” 

“You’re lying,” 

He exhales a laugh. 

“I’m not.” 

“Yes you are.” 

As amusing as Jungkook found the situation to be, he had to find a way to have her at least look at him, and perhaps lead the night to where he wanted it to go. Where they both were hoping it would go. 

“You know, I’ve always found you attractive. I mean, I did tell you the day that I proposed, but after last night, Hyunji,” Jungkook pauses for a second, “I really do mean it when I say you’re gorgeous, and I appreciate that you trusted me with your body.” 

Hyunji slowly peaks up at him, only to see a soft genuine smile spread along his lips, and she continues to gaze, almost as if he would break out into a laugh and mention that he was joking. But to her disbelief he never did, rather continued to look into her eyes with the slight twinkle of his, not breaking his smile. So she remains speechless, not knowing how to even respond to that. 

Does she thank him? 

She turns to him fully this time, wetting her lips and searching for anything that could work. 

“I don’t even know what to say,” she begins softly, glancing up at him with her almond eyes, and Jungkook swore he could see them twinkle, but it didn’t compare to the galaxies that reflect in his eyes, and for a moment, Hyunji was lost in them. 

“You don’t have to say anything,” he spoke, gazing into her eyes before they trail down to her lips, him wetting his own before he's returning his gaze back up, “just let me kiss you.” 

Hyunji swallows, her heart fluttering for a moment, but finds the courage to slowly nod. 

And then she loses track of when Jungkook had leaned in to kiss her, his lips against her own as he pulled her in closer. With him leaning over her, she managed to cup his nape just as he gained access to the depths beyond her lips, his tongue grazing against hers teasingly. 

Hyunji moans into him, her heart pounding as she feels nothing but dazed. It felt like a dream she was soon going to wake up from, and Jungkook who had now hooked her thigh over his waist as he continued to passionately kiss her was soon going to disappear into smoke. 

Their lips part for a breath of air, their eyes locking in the midst of the dark room, and this time it's her who finds the courage to continue where they had left off. 

She could feel his grin against her lips before he's consuming her once more. 

Moments after Hyunji lets out a pleased sigh, tilting her head towards her pillow as Jungkook begins to work on her neck. She feels the soft sucking and nipping on her skin before he lets his tongue trace over the space, her eyes falling shut at the sensation. 

And then she feels his hand inch into her shorts, his mouth moving to her ear and leaving a kiss right below it. 

"Let me please you," he mutters, his fingers tracing over the band of her panties and she feels the goosebumps that form along her skin. "Tell me what you want me to do." 

°•°•°•°

Long time no see loll. I'm officially on my winter break so hopefully I'll have more time to write and push out chapters for you guys!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! ♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 34
"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was with you?" "What are you talking about...
302K 12.5K 36
" You and I have nothing to do with each other, stay away from me until my father leaves your mother " " How can you be so sure you won't be obsessed...
698 39 20
The parents of Park Jimin, a very shy boy, are worried that Jimin will be alone for all of his life so they hire a boy, Min Yoongi, to try to seduce...
149K 9.5K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...