𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗧 ➷ mr snake x...

By ohkkul

under construction. More

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐰.
II
III

I

294 8 0
By ohkkul

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

❝ we're gonna be alright . . .
I promise . .❞

2143 words

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

✿﹒ ー  "The Bad Guys have struck again..." News reporter, Tiffany Fluffit, explained drastically. As this was occuring, 5 creatures were pleased with this reaction. "Guys, guys, stop it. We're on TV." Announced a grey sly wolf. One by one the other animals started moving their attention to the news reporter on TV.

"...Proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time." Tiffany shuddered as her moist hands gripped the microphone in little fear she had. But, the animals were pleased with this reaction. Smirks plastering on almost each and every one of their michevious faces. The bad guys, that's what they were called.

Mr Wolf, a gray hound, being the one who brought this group to power. The plan maker, the group's rock, the person who never backed out of the plan. Soon was Mr Snake, safe cracking was his most known talent. Though being stubborn and rude, he fit right in with the group. Maybe just being Wolf's best pal, he was one of the favorites among people who adored the bad guys online.

Ms. Tarantula, also known among the group as Webs, was the group's hacker. Webs was the one who helped them get away with most their heists. A 'traveling tech wizard' Wolf described it as. But who also made the group get away with heists is Mr Shark.

"Ooh, "diabolical." That's new." Teased Webs as she seemed more snarky than ever. Mr Shark was the master of disguises, a predator apart of a thousand faces. His greatest heist known as him stealing the Mona Lisa, as the Mona Lisa. What a goofball.

But last but not least, Mr Piranha. The second smallest out of the group but the first one crazy. Piranha's short fuse caused him to cause a fight with anything and anyone. Known to be brave and fearless, but he just might be just crazy.

"Know what it sounds like?" Shark asked "A cologne. 'Diabolical' " He teased with some dramatic fancy accent, making the group chuckle at the light hearted joke. "To address this heinous crime sprees the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington. Along with her lieutenant governor, Y/N Pandot." Tiffany announced as the camera panned over to the two tangerine colored animals.

"Governor?" Wolf questioned with a slight smirk on his misconducted face. "Lieutenant?" Snake spat along with a not so snarky look as Wolf. More of a slightly enraged but intrigued look. "Okay. Yeah, we hear you." Diane stated with her paws gracefully up, trying to put the audiencet bay. "Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are. Ms. Pandot and I have been discussing about their actions and how they conclude them." She leaned into the podium as she glanced at the nervous red panda.

Y/N knew how much she has to help Diane discuss everything, but does it really have to be a big crowd involving cameras? Diane sat right back up and placed a warm hand on Y/N's shoulder, calming her anxiety down a pinch. The red panda put on her calm and collected face to calm down the crowd a bit. "You bet we are!" The wolf cheered as he leaned back in the couch.

Snake was too busy focusing on the small panda. Snake had imagined lieutenant governors to be at least a bit taller and a bit frightening. But the lieutenant was half the size of the official governor, hell, maybe even smaller. Why was this little thing that Snake could easily devour a lieutenant?

"But more than anything..." Diane chuckled a bit before pushing her glasses back into place. "We feel sorry for them." "WHAT?" Wolf's snarky faced instantly was pulled into a shocked look, but he wasn't the shocked one. The whole group was. The predators were appalled at the fox's denial that they were scary, viscous even. But sorry? The group has never heard those words about them before, at least they felt like it.

Diane moved a bit to the left as she let Y/N hop onto the podium and get a better view into the mic. "These so-called Bad Guys, are really just second-rate has-beens. Maybe even one-rate. Come on their disguises, their risky getaway, it was a complete shamble." Y/N mocked as she gave this teasing smirk to the crowd. Diane knew what she was playing out, and damn was she playing them right. "Behind their amateurish antics and, frankly, unoriginal capers..." The panda dragged on while rolling her wrist clockwise.

"I mean, really, another bank?..." Diane questioned while gently taking the mic back from the mischievous cocky panda before she got out of hand. Y/N let her feet dangle off the podium as she crossed them. Diane and her exchanged a look of accomplishment. Their plan was to anger them to the point they boil over. The point where they steal and mess up frankly. The golden dolphin, they knew they thought they were so cocky that they'd attempt steal it. Just how they almost did.

"All of this comes down from a deep well of anger.." "I'm NOT angry, YOU'RE ANGRY!" Piranha argued as he leaped up from his seat to punch the air, or maybe just wave his hands around aggressively. "Denial.." Diane continued. "NOT true!" Webs stated while crossing two of her many spider legs. "And, of course, self loathing.." Diane finished with the same cocky smirk.

"The ONLY one I 'self-loathe' is YOU. " Snake concluded as he pointed his snake tail at the TV in a hostile manner. "And those are holes that no amount of cash or priceless art can ever fill." Diane stated, and the plan was in motion. Diane took a bit before speaking again so the audience and the bad guys could sink in. The red animals knew the plan was operating, and they...loved it.

Annoyance and rage filled up the room, all the animals panting from how much they reacted to his situation. Who are they to make them feel unworthy of being criminals, they at least thought they were the best in business. "What's on the Food Network?" Snake mentioned trying to obviously move it past them. But of course, they never let it slide.

"So, can we just forget about the "Bad guys?"..." Diane questioned the crowd, now just doing this to please herself. Just adding more gasoline to the already burning flame. "Who-who are they to judge us?" Wolf questioned enraged at the words he heard from the companions. "...And focus on more positive things?" Diane stated as she turned her cocky smirk quickly into a bright 'innocent' one. She passed the rest off to Y/N as she got closer to the mic again, there to help and announce some important news to all. As this action occurred, Wolf growled in anger as he took it upon himself that all their schemes haven't put a big impact on anything.

"And what could be more positive than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards, where tomorrow night Diane and I will present the Golden Dolphin to this year's goodest citizen?" Y/N announced before the Wolf slammed the remotes power button, caused the TV to power off.

"I can't believe I voted for them!" Webs shouted in disbelief as she crawled back and forth on top of the sofa back. " YOU voted for them?" Piranha argued to the tarantula. "What? Foxington's good on climate change along with Y/N helping pollution." She states as she rolls her eyes o the aquatic animal.

Then, Wolf started to plot. Exactly what the ex villains' wanted to occur, to steal the most prized possession. Wolf's enraged face turned into a sly smirk, Snake instantly noticed the wolf's new expression. "Wait, what's going on..?" Snake questioned with the same sharp toothy smirk. He knew that Wolf was planning something big, and he loved it. "You've got that twinkle in your eye." Snake added before Wolf glanced at the snake with the soft mischief smile.

"Guys, who's up for another job? . . . A BIG one." Wolf announced while he strutted up to the hideout's window, soon taking a swift tug to make the curtain fly up to reveal a sign. The predators gasp as they look at what's shining in front of them. The revealed billboard shown a png of THE golden dolphin. "The golden dolphin, seriously?" The Eastern Snake deadpanned towards the cocky mammal. "Ohh. . . I thought I was the crazy one" Piranha said semi wide eyed.

"That job has broken every criminal who's tried it." Snake argued as he slithered over to Wolf. "The Bucharest Bandits, Lucky Jim." He continued to list. "The Crimson Paw. ." Shark intervened. "The Violet Paw even" Snake added as he gave Wolf a confused but irked expression. "Actually, the Paw duo were never arrested." Webs corrected.

"Yeah, but he never stole anything again." Snake continued. "Snake, what better way to wipe that smirk off those governor's fuzzy faces than stealing the Golden Dolphin from right under their whiskers?" Wolf tried to persuade. "Listen, this is the Holy Grail of thievery. If we pull this off, we'll cement our legacy as the greatest criminals of all time." Wolf said with the bright normal cocky smile as he wrapped his arm around snake's body.

"Whoa, whoa, buddy." Snake concluded as he pulled away from the wolf's gentle grasp. "I thought we weren't supposed to make things personal. Besides, we've got a good thing going here." Snake reattempted for Wolf to back down on the plan. "Friends, freedom, and just look at this loot." He finished with an open smile, revealing his two sharp venomous fangs.

Wolf narrowed his eyes before he teasingly put his hands up in 'defeat.' "All right, you're right. Forget it. The Dolphin job is off. " Wolf uttered as he started to slowly sit near the windows ledge. "Good." Snake pondered before slithering a way for a bit.

"I guess the panda will just enjoy her day handing the pig his trophy" Wolf teased which caused the Snake to snap back into his words. Wolf seemed to keep a keen eye on how angered and shock Snake was when he found out the panda was small and seemed powerless. Wolf thought maybe Snake's greediness would take over with the panda AND the pig.

"Yeah, I guess he would...What do you mean by, "pig" and "panda"?" Snake asked with his curiosity now high. "Did you not hear about what the panda said on the news?" Wolf teased flashing a smirk. "YES, I know about that but . . . what do you mean "pig?" " Snake questioned again.

"Oh, yes, did I not mention that? That's weird. I thought I mentioned that it was, uh..." Wolf babbled on before the other curtain flied open, revealing a innocent looking guinea pig. "The Good Samaritan is..." "A guinea pig?" Shark and Webs concluded before Snake's whole body was straight, shuddering and slurping in greed. "What do you say, Snakey? Better than cake." Wolf teased as he used Snakes words from before. This tease caused the group to laugh before snake smacked his forehead with the tail he carried.

Snake let out a embarrassed groan before aggressively turning to the laughing group. "Okay. Fine." He stated before facing himself back towards Wolf. "But he better be delicious." He bragged before Wolf smirked. "Are we all in this together?" Wolf asked as he stuck his paw out, soon 4 other predators' added their 'hands' on top of his.

"So...HERE'S the plan. . . ."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Tonight's gonna be a shit-show." Y/N swayed her raccoon like of a tail as a smug face plastered onto her face. Diane chuckled as she looked through her closet for a dress for tonight. "Says the one who's obsessed with one of them." The red fox mocked whilst she turned towards to the now flustered panda. Y/N lightly smacked Diane's fuzzy forearm and slightly puffed her face.

The fox chuckled at this reaction and gracefully put a hand on her cheek. "We're gonna be alright, I promise . . ." She reassured as the red panda soon glanced at Diane.

"Yeah . . . We are . ." Y/N repeated as she took Diane's paw slowly off her face. "I know you'll be when you see the snake. " Diane again teased and tapped the panda's nose.

"You're sooo funny, " Y/N sarcastically agreed as she walked out of Diane's room, probably making her way to her own. Diane stated at Y/N till she was gone completely, like she was stuck in a trance.

Why was Diane feeling empty whenever she teased the panda about the creature? Diane's ears turned down a bit and she sighed in greif. Maybe Y/N was right, tonight's gonna be hell.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

started : dec 23 . 2022
edited : -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.5K 16
[𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚�...
348K 4.2K 67
draco x reader. ➥ COMPLETED
408K 10.4K 31
"𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣?" "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨?" "𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖...
1M 10.9K 31
𝗔 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 ✍︎︎ ➪𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩