The forsaken Princess

By MsDarkerdays

"I'll never be your Queen!" Princess Viola spat at him, her voice laced with determination. King Archer leane... More

1. Invasion
2. Becoming A Slave
3. A Life for a Life
4. Arranged Marriage
5. The Deed
6. Breaking out
7. The Gardener
8. Blood Drop
9. The Truth about the Painting
10. Excursion
12. A traitorous friend
13. The Fear of Truth
14. Break my heart again
15. Love's Fool
16. Threat

11. Enemies or Lovers

1.1K 35 1
By MsDarkerdays

"Hey, wake up," King Archer said pulling his arm out from around his Queen. Viola rubbed her eyes trying to come back to reality. The carriage had come to a halt and through the window, she could see the castle stairs.

Viola followed the King out of the carriage to find a very upset-looking Sir Malik.

"Where have you been?" He grits through his teeth at the King.

"On an excursion," the King tried playing it down.

Sir Malik tried his best not to show his annoyance at his King's behavior. "We do not have time for something like that. The Council is awaiting you and there has been word from Sir Raphael that needs to be attended to."

King Archer waved his hand, "Yeah we should get to it now then instead of arguing about the past."

Viola turned to the King. "Sir Raphael?" She thought out loud. King Archers' face hardened as he shot her a glare that sent a cold shower down her spine. "You are excused," he hissed at her not wanting her to stick her nose into his relations.

Annoyed Viola decided to leave anyways. She made her way up the large marble stairs of the castle entrance to go look for Amelie.

——————————————————————-
That evening Viola sat by the fireplace deep in thought, when King Archer came back into their shared chamber.
He found it unusual to see her without a book, just staring into the flames.

"It is late, yet you are still up?" Archer asked.

Her gentle eyes watched him as he made his way over to her chair. Archer noticed a hint of seriousness in her voice, "I wish to talk to you about Sir Raphael."

Archers's lips turned into a thin line, "That does not concern you. In fact, none of my relations concern you."

Viola knew he would try to block her off, "I wish to tell you what I've come to learn about him by meeting him. You don't have to tell me anything about your relations, but I wish to warn you."

Archer's curiosity was growing even if he didn't show it.

"Let's hear it then."

Viola was surprised by his will to listen. "I've met Sir Raphael on a few occasions over the years at dinners for example." Viola's eyes met the Kings.

"He is not an honest man. His mouth speaks but his eyes lie. I've met men like him. You must-, you should be careful when dealing with him."

"You act like I don't know what I'm doing or who I'm dealing with," Archer couldn't help but spit.

"What you know about him and how you will deal with him is none of my business, but I thought I'd warn you since we are no longer enemies." Violas tried staying calm.

She got up from the chair and walked around the King to the bed while mumbling, "Or at least that's what I wish we were."

Viola sat down on their bed and began slipping out of her shoes. The king had been right she wasn't usually up this late and it was thinning her composure.

King Archer groaned in annoyance as he rubbed his neck. "Why do you care so much about whether we're enemies or not? It will not change anything."

Viola felt like her attempt to ease their relationship was one-sided.
"I simply don't want to be anything more than your personal whore for the rest of my life."

Archer walked over to the queen who'd finally gotten out of her shoes. He placed his hand on her neck, tilting her chin up to look at her face. "You make it sound like sleeping with me was one-sided. But if I remember correctly it was you who came onto me, isn't that right?" His voice was deep and intimidating.

"Because it seemed to be the only way to convince you of letting me see the outside world for a change," Viola spat not breaking their eye contact. Her look of defiance caused the King to desire her further.

"So you're saying," he leaned in close on her face, causing the heat to rise to her head, "That you didn't enjoy it?" He turned her face and began kissing her neck, as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Viola bit her lip trying not to prove his point by ignoring the lingering sensation his lips left on her skin.

He began gently pulling on the bow of her corset, letting her breathe up as her dress loosened around her figure. He placed his knee in between her legs making her scoot back on the bed as he leaned over her. The longing sensation flooded her senses as he began pulling the fabric of his tunic off his chest.

His chest looked broader than usual as his muscles seemed to flex under every little movement he made. Scars littered his toned upper body as Viola ran her hands along his chiseled stomach muscles. The King's usual cheeky smirk played on his lips as he watched her look him up and down.

He grabbed her waist with his large hands pulling her legs close to his crotch. He tugged at her neckline revealing her breast before gently circling them with kisses. Viola bit down on her jaw trying to muffle the sounds she wished she could make.

The King began undressing completely, without his lips leaving her chest. He sat upright and positioned himself between her legs before taking in the view of the Queen.

He watched her barely covered body rise and sink with small pants while she tried covering her reddened face rather embarrassed.

"Tell me, princess," the King's smug voice whispered. "Do you want me to stop?"

Viola bit her lips, as her body eagerly awaited him to push forward already. She opened her mouth in between her uneven breaths but closed it again. It was too embarrassing so she simply shook her head.

The king ran his hands along her inner thighs. "I want to hear you say it." His voice was husky and deadly serious.

Viola was breaking under the pressure of anticipation. Her body yearned for it more than her sanity could fight. She leaned her head to the side whispering, "I-,"

The King leaned forward and turned her head to make her look at him, "Look at me and say it." His grip on her jaw tightened, just enough to make Viola melt.

Licking her lips she looked the king in the eyes with defeat, "Put it in..., please."

She could barely finish her sentence when the king entered her making her head spin. Every thrust was paired with her moans as the King started off slow, before gradually going faster. Somewhere in between Viola opened her eyes and began watching the king who was watching his own movements. His skin glistened with small beads of sweat as she heard him panting aswell. She could see in his eyes that he was weak for her too.

Viola decided to take the initiative as she got the king to move over so that she could get on top. She began moving up and down, wanting to keep her control over him for a change.

The king ran his hands down her back as her movement fastened. Being unable to control the speed or movement overthrew the King in waves of lust. He grabbed her hips trying to slow her down as his breathing grew uneven. "Wait, Viola," he whispered only barely being able to speak but Viola was not going to stop. The king grabbed her hips and pushed her into his lap as a wave of ecstasy overcame them almost simultaneously.

Viola leaned into his chest as she tried catching her breath. Archer wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in as he fell backward onto the bed.

Minutes passed without either of them moving and the only sound that could be heard was their breathing slowly turning even again. Viola gently ran her fingers along the King's chest tracing the linear scars.

"Are these from battle?"

The King tried looking down on his own chest giving himself a double chin, "Most of them are, but some of them are from falling or beatings from the woman in the orphanage."

Viola turned her head leaning her chin on his chest. She'd never even thought about the Kings' family.

"So you grew up there?"

Archer ran his hand along Viola's hair. "No, I ran away when I was ten and moved from one place to the next trying to get by."

"So do you have anyone you would consider family?" Viola asked knowing it could be a touchy subject.

Archer thought about her question. The only one that came to mind was Malik. They'd met on the streets of the city surrounding the castle. Having both been abandoned and dirt poor they stuck together for many years sharing the gold and food they'd stolen. He remembered Malik always being protective over Archer who was only one year younger. Like a brother, Archer thought.

"I don't," Archer lied. He still did not trust the Queen with information like that. It could be used against him.

Viola's eyes sparkled as she looked deep into his eyes, which seemed so far as his thoughts spiraled. Viola whispered softly as she thought out loud, "Maybe one day you will be with people that you consider family..."

The corners of the King's lips curled upward, "Maybe I will, once you give me an heir."

Viola batted her lashes as she internalized the thought. A child? Their child?

Just imagining the King running around with a little child on his shoulders seemed so odd to Viola. Especially if it was from the two of them.

"Look at you," the King teased Viola, "turning all red, are we princess?"

Viola lifted herself off the king's chest, "Well even if I were to give you an heir one day, it's not like it's any time soon." The Queen cupped her head in her hands wondering why the thought of having a child with the King was making her feel all sorts of things. She was scared of it, because it seemed wrong but at the same time she could imagine the King being a kind father to a child.

"Considering how careful we are being in regard to protection, it might happen sooner than you think," Archer mocked Viola, who didn't hear him as she thought back to her own father, who had never really had time for her. Even so Viola would never leave her own child's side and since the King wouldn't let her do anything else she would be able to take care of it.

"What am I even thinking?" Viola mumbled to herself, shaking her head to get rid of the line of thoughts. The King sat up and wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her into his chest. "What are you thinking?" He purred as he placed his chin on her head.

"Nothing," Viola's voice came out as a squeak rather than a reassuring answer, making the King laugh.

———————————————————————
The next day the King went about his day in a mood happier than usual. Sir Malik grew more and more impatient with the King who sat on his throne with his head in the clouds.

"Are you even listening?" Malik asked, crossing his arms.

Archer had only barely heard his question, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He tried overplaying the fact that he had no idea what Malik had said these past few minutes. 

The King's Right Hand sighed in annoyance, before turning to the royal guards who were silently guarding the throne room. "Everyone leave us," Malik ordered. Archer lifted a brow at Malik who ignored him as he watched the knights march out of the large hall and closing the door behind them.

Before Archer could even ask Malik went off on him, "You haven't been listening to a thing I've said today! We have things that need to be done, so you cannot lose focus."

Archer lifted his hands as if he was defending himself, "I know, I know, I'll focus solely on you," he playfully joked.

Malik ignored the King's remark, as his voice grew calmer but also harsher, "So it's true, isn't it? The Queen really has grown on you?"

Archer lowered his brows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Vicious Viscount By Hi

Historical Fiction

33.5K 1.8K 33
# 2 The Vicious Viscount Mabel & Malcolm's story Lady Mabel is a bastard, once upon a time Mabel was poor, she lived with her aunt , they struggled...
1.1M 26.1K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
1K 62 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
62.5K 2.2K 30
Fear controlled her as she looked up at the tall Lord, focusing on his neck, not to look him in the eyes. "Let him rest for a moment," she asked ple...