Falling Into Your Smile

By CJ-1245

"Tong Yao isn't the only new addition to ZGDX. Let's welcome Lee Chen, the new Topsolo!" After her resignati... More

Author's Note (Not Part Of Story)
#ZGDXHeadQuarters
Friendship With Smiling (XD)
TAT vs. ZGDX
Big Mistake
The Culprit Of The Haunted House
Internal Conflict
Yue's New Chair
Yao's Magical Advice
Battles For Supremacy
Meeting An Old Frenemy
Sick Wild-dogs
Beautiful Moments Of Silence
Awkward Seconds Of A Pause
Foreseen Victory
An Eventful Day
A Blind Date
The New Male-Lead
Jealousy, Jealousy~

Worst-Case Scenario

1K 26 15
By CJ-1245

In the morning, I rushed outside, very late. Yue scoffed at my impeccable timing, checking his watch. The bus left the base, as I watched out the window. The trees seemed to rush by, and the sunlight fell on my face, making me smile. The bus was pretty empty, as I sat alone, Cheng in the seat in front of me, and Yao behind me. Yue sat across from me, K sitting behind him. Chubby was in the last seat, as Ming and Rui occupied the first two sets of seats. Oh, I forgot to explain. One seat, most of us use for our bags. The other is for sitting. 

+---×---+

"Come on! Get moving, Yu-ri!" A boy said, as the two made their way through the crowd, climbing the small set of stairs leading up to the OPL Arena. Yu Ri ran behind him, sighing. She rather wouldn't come here with him, but it was ZGDX. She could make an exception. 

The crowd filtered in through the security checks, the guards x-raying their bags. The camera panned out across the team gaming set-ups, blue for CK and red for ZGDX. The bus pulled up, as media-reporters and fans surrounded it, holding mics and cameras. They were stopped by the internal gate, as Team ZGDX stepped out. 

---------

"Hello! To our beloved contestants, and to our audience who are currently watching this live, good evening. Welcome to the live stage," The emcee, Xiao Sen, said, as Tong Yao's parents watched the show. "It's on!" Her dad said, as her mom's voice overlapped the TV. "It looks pretty big." She said, slightly surprised and impressed.

---------

Meanwhile, a woman watched the match from Gangnam. She was around forty, and one of those people who looked young forever. She was one of Chen's only loved ones.

"You can do it, Chen." She whispered, sitting in the top-floor of a multi-storey modern bungalow, staring intently at the the TV. I believe in you, she thought. Her phone rang, as she looked at it, confused.

---------

The stage was lit up, and the emcee continued. "Let's record this ordinary, yet unforgettable moment together. Hello everyone, I'm your host, Xiao Sen!" He said, as the crowd cheered from the stands, holding up posters. The two teams arrived at the stage, CK from the right, ZGDX from the left. Lee Chen took a deep breath. She could do this, it wasn't her first time. She stood betweem n Yao and Cheng. Tong Yao felt nervous, as she stood beside Chen, in the middle. Chen had told her, they were up against CK, against Jian Yang.

"First, let's welcome, Team CK!" Xiao Sen shouted, with unlimited enthusiasm. They walked up the stage, waving and smiling. Yang stood at the end, grinning to all his supporters. "Lucky, one of OPL's best Topsolos. He is an expert at using Tank shikigami, a nightmare to all Tops."

"Lucky is an expert at Tank shikigami. AD, Butterfly.. He fights all the time. He's one of the top ADs in the country. Their Mid is Little Flower, his signature shikigami sis Tamamo-No-Mae as well.." Chen mumbled, remembering her data analysis. Cheng heard it, a little surprised. She had done extra credit homework, Yao thought. "Missy, why are you mumbling to yourself?" Chubby asked her, interrupting the rant. "What do you know? If you know the enemy and yourself, you don't fear the results of a hundred battles." Chen said, as everyone else who heard her mumbling fidgeted, except Yao and Cheng. The others hadn't done anything like that.

"Are you doing research on Jian Yang, Tong Yao?" Chubby asked, and K stopped the answering. "She doesn't want to embarrass herself, but Chen was the one who actually did the reasearch." K whispered to Chubby,  effectively shutting him up. Chen suddenly felt weak, and she went pale. Not now, she thought. Her stomach started to hurt, and she wasn't feeling so well anymore. 

"Missy, what's wrong with you?" Chubby asked, and Chen put her hand on her stomach, in a reflexive gesture. Yao noticed something was wrong, but couldn't pin-point it. "Honestly, my stomach hurts." She said, as everyone else got the wrong idea. "Don't tell me you're going to.." Chubby trailed off, making a puking gesture at the end. Chen felt uncomfortable, but she couldn't just leave. 

"Let's welcome their old rivals, Team ZGDX!" Xiao Sen said, and it was their cue to move. The team was in two lines, Chubby and K leading. Yao and Cheng went next, even though Cheng wasn't feeling well either. Chen stood behind, unsure. Cheng glanced at her, and saw her nervousness. As everyone else went ahead, Cheng went back for Chen, who was more uncomfortable than ever. 

Cheng put his hand on her head, and smiled. "You can do it. Don't be scared." He said, as Chen swallowed her fear, and lightly smiled. She followed Cheng, as she looked at the stands. There were boards and posters with her name, cheering her on. 

---------

"It's Tong Yao's first match. She must be nervous." Rui said, and Yue scoffed. "She looks fine. Look at Chen." He said, grinning. "I hope she can deliver something big." Rui replied, looking at the screen. 

---------

"Let's have an introduction. Lao K, the calm and collected Jungler. The shota assassin everyone is afraid of. Chubby, the golden Support. Looking at him, gives us a sense of security. Tong Yao isn't the only new addition to ZGDX, let's welcome Lee Chen, their new Topsolo! The two wild-flowers among the bushes, their new Mid and Top, Tong Yao and Lee Chen have finally revealed themselves today. Two cute girls with short hair! One is half-Korean too. And, last but not the least, the god of all ADs, Lu Si Cheng!" The host said, as Cheng looked up. The crowd cheered and applauded. Yao waved to her fans, the others smiled.

Chen just stood there, as her body froze up. How did he know I'm Korean, I never told anyone, she thought. "Both teams as ready for the match. Without further delay, both teams, please take your positions. Prepare to show our audience, the battle of the century!" He said, as both teams waved, getting off the stage. We'll show them a battle, Jian Yang thought.

+---×---+

As I sat down, I felt nervous. My stomach hurt, and I was dying on the inside. Not really, but you get the point. "Missy, are you that nervous?" Chubby asked, and I gave an uncomfortable smile. "I feel like I'm going to throw up my lunch." I said, gulping. I didn't feel good. Cheng smiled faintly at me, and I would have talked back, but not now. "You're really nervous. Also, we didn't have lunch yet. So, why don't you try to throw up air?" Chubby replied.

"Let's get this done, fast." Cheng said, as the hosts chatted. "-all the fans are so excited about the opening match between CK & ZGDX. I guess everyone hasn't forgotten yet, during the last Spring Playoffs, it was a..." Xiao trailed off, and Jinyang interrupted. "Bloody battle." She said, as the other emcees agreed. "Yes! Lady Jinyang used the right adjective. Can CK continue its winning legacy? Or will ZDGX avenge defeat? The female players are planning to smash the competition!" One host said. The crowd burt into cheers of Smiling and Curious. That's a short form, by the way.

I feel like everyone's staring at me. "Please don't call my name.. Just stare at the stupid screen." I mumbled, and I jinxed it. "Judging from Ms. Chen's current condition, why do I feel like she's nervous today? Maybe it's because she's one of the only two female players. Tong Yao seems more confident though. Is there something wrong?" They said, as I took a deep breath. Yao looked at me, reassuring. "Anyone, would be nervous during their first appearance. More so for a foreign." Jinyang said, as I thanked her mentally. 

---------

The Ban/Pick Phase started, as my condition only got worse. "You can do it, Chen." I whispered, as everyone stared at me. I gave them a look. "Okay. Let's ban Lucky's Tanuki." Yu Ming said to me, as I nodded. It was his signature hero. "Enenra." "Aobozu." Enenra, Tammamo-No-Mae, Kuijra, Aobozu, Yuki, & Kani Hime are banned. Six ban slots filled. They've used four to restrict me, two to restrict Yao. It was enough to piss me off, yet the irony hit me. "Only people with a large shikigami pool can win." I said, as Ming grinned. "I will relay your message to the one beside the water-cooler." He said. 

"Let's pick Susabi and Yoto Hime." Ming said, as I obliged. "Pick Youko for me." Cheng interrupted. That's stupid, they can't survive in the long run. My cramps had stopped, for a while. "Brother Cheng, according to their line-up, it'll be hard for Youko in the long game. I think you should pick Hakuro." Ming suggested, but Cheng ignored the suggestion. "We won't drag it out. I said we'll end it fast." He insisted. "The overbearing Captain Lu is here. Captain, good luck." I said, as Cheng looked at me. 

+---×---+

In CK's room, Cheng's choice was unexpected. The emcees were shocked, shouting into their mics. Chen's skin had turned deathly pale. The nervousness the others saw before was pain, and now the real worry set in. They were unprepared for the long game, relying on their Captain's quick thinking. "It's a risky move. Anyway, Team CK have chosen their line-up. Yaksha is the Jungler, Hannya as the Topsolo. Their Mid is Susabi, AD is Chin & Ichimokuren is their Support. Now, onto ZGDX-" 

"Their shikigami is late-game. We're early game. I think you're being arrogant, Captain." K said, staring at Cheng with a hint of disdain. "Let's get it done fast, then we'll all go home to get some sleep." Cheng said, nonchalantly. "I agree." Chen said, as she was not feeling well. The reason she emphasized it so much, was because it hurt that much.

"What's wrong with you?" Chubby asked, as Chen groaned. "My stomach hurts..! I feel.." She trailed off, making an annoyed face. Cheng was amused. "Like what?" He asked, earning a sigh from Chen. "Washroom. Me." She said, pointing outside, then to herself. Her expression hadn't changed, but she looked like she was on the verge of throwing a tantrum. "What?" Chubby asked. Chen inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying not to get angry. "It feels weird..! Wet." She said, as Cheng understood the meaning, holding back a smile. So did Chubby. Slightly.. different meanings.

"I guess you want to have the Quote Of The Match." Chubby mumbled. "Wait, what?" I asked, as K called out to the people backstage. "Did you hear what our Topsolo said? Here's your new quote." K said, laughing. "Backstage people, please be kind and cut the audio. I'll buy you anything you want." I called out.

"Don't get agitated. You'll shit in your pants." Cheng said. Chen hit him, hard, but he didn't even flinch. "One is sick and the other has to go to the washroom. Can't we just play the opening match properly?" Chubby said, as Chen sighed. "I quit. Just call Yue. I'm going back." Chen said, reaching to remove her headphones. "Too late." Cheng said, as the match logged in. Chen closed her eyes, imagining the sunny days and her bedroom. Not now, she thought, as she logged in.

+---×---+

As the commentary began, Yao stopped everyone to talk. "Guys, their Jungler is my ex-boyfriend. We didn't break up in peace. I guess he's going to gank me later. K, if you don't help me out this time, I'll die in front of you. Really." Yao said, though no one was surprised. Maybe because I.. kinda, maybe.. told them already. "I'm the Jungler. I'll visit your lane when I'm supposed to." K said, as Yao smacked him on the head. 

"There's a rumour going around, about you. You dated Hierophant?" Chubby asked jokingly, as I gulped. I wasn't going to answer that, at all. "How is it funny? " Cheng asked. Chubby shut up. "I've read those. You're supposed to be Xu Xian*, help the weak. Let him regain his HP." Chen said, as Cheng ended the discussion. (Xu Xian is an apprentice at a healing shop.)

+---×---+

"Chubby, let's fight for a round. Tank the damage, bait them to come." Cheng ordered, as Chubby agreed. "Alright." He said, as Cheng waited for his moment. "Go." He said, as the other team came to fall into their trap. Chubby is left with half HP after tanking the opponent's skills. On instruction, Chubby uses his Ultimate, so Butterfly is slowed. "Can someone help me?!" Wang, the CK Support asked, frustrated. Cheng does his combo, [Seal, First Blood.]

"Disable him, so I can hit him." Cheng added, as Chubby waited for the most oppurtune moment. "I'm here. Already disabling him." Chubby answered, smirking in happiness. "Chubby has disabled Wang!" Sen's partner said, as the game continued on. Cheng killed again [Seal, Double Kill]. "With Chessman's damage, he did a double kill! My god, Chessman is turning them to dust." Sen shouted into the mic. Chen heard the mic feedback instead, rattling her eardrums. She was doing well, farming. "Long live our Captain." She mumbled, as K sighed. "Tong Yao, it's a pity, that I didn't get your ex-boyfriend for first blood."

Yao's lips were pursed, as she contemplated how he was trying to get back at her. Meanwhile, at CK's room, Jian Yang channeled all his frustration and anger into typing on the keyboard, how much he wanted Yao, and hated that Lee & Si Cheng. Hmm.. he could attack Chen.

Chen faired nicely, farming quietly in her lane. Suddenly, she was ambushed by Yaksha, or Jian Yang. She hissed in annoyance, looking at the shikigami of that stubborn brat. He cannot leave me alone, when I'm drinking, or playing, Chen thought. "Yaksha attacks Yoto Hime!" Sen said, as the battle began.

Yang tried to slash at her directly, but Chen missed it, by an inch. Her stomach twisted painfully. He then thrust his spear into her, as she attacked him, but he continuously blocked. Chen's anger replicated that of Yang. They both fought on ground, equally damaging each other, losing HP rapidly. Her offensive abilities were on a long cooldown time. She used a defensive ability, and moved away from the focus point. Lao K entered the battlefield to help her. As she blocked the attacks, he slashed at Yang from behind. 

Looking at each other in the OPL room, Chen and K exchanged happy smirks. There were a lot to go around today. Yang felt less anger, and cart-loads of frustration, as he stared into his screen. "God Yang, what's wrong with you?" Yang's teammate asked, but he had no reply. Yang had been beaten badly, and it wasn't a good look for him. Chen tried to swallow her pain repeatedly.

---------

Back in the stand, Hierophant was impressed by Chen. She still hasn't lost her touch, he thought, remembering her time at TAT. "CuriousLight isn't that bad. We have to change our strategy." Hierophant said to Liang Sheng, who didn't understand. Gunhyeok sighed, exasperated, as he repeated his sentence. "We, should, change, our, strategy." Gungyeok said, repeating every word, separating the syllables.

---------

"Is Yang trying to gank the Mid Lane?" Sen asked rhetorically, as Yao was surprised by him. She was killed, as K misdirected his attacks. "With this mistake, ZGDX might have to let go of the Ryujin." Sen's partner said, as K was hung up on the failure.

"Is the Bot Lane ready? I want to fight." Yao said, as Cheng looked at her. "They're clashing. Smiling used her Ultimate from the bush. Chessman hit the target, with his Ultimate." Commentary continued. 

"Give me the kill. I came all the way from the Mid Lane. Yet you took my kill, so I won't gank your lane any more." Yao said, as Chen glared at Cheng. Cheng looked at her. "You'll poop in your pants if you complain." Cheng mocked, somehow maintaining a monotone voice. "Can you not talk about it, if you can't forget it?" Chen said, a little embarrassed, flustered and frustrated. 

"No can do." Cheng replied, smothering his smile. "Then don't remind me about it." Chen insisted, in a low whisper. She was feeling a little better. [Assisting] & [Defeated] were followed by the damage dealt for the kill. "Smiling contributed a lot to the kill. She caught them by surprise. CK's Bot Lane is done for." The commentary said. Jian Yang began to panic, as his teammates started dying. The whole team was slowly falling apart.

----------

"They won! Look! My daughter won!" Yao's dad cheered. "Alright. What do you mean, by they won? Why would they still be fighting, if they won? She just assisted Chessman in getting the kill. The other girl helped them." Yao's mom said, anxiously. 

She was waiting for that victory. "Calm down." Yao's father said, quietly.

---------

"Chen, you can do it. I believe in you." The woman said, closing her eyes. She had just received the news of her older brother's death, but she distracted herself. She was happy looking at Chen, a person reminiscent of her daughter. They both were related by blood, and considered each other as their only family. 

The woman got another phone call, as she banged her fist, making a bass drum of the table. She received a second phone call, saying that her brother's wife put a claim on Feng's company. I'm suing them to protect my company, she thought. 

----------

"You guys are having it fun? Do you guys know there's a Top Lane in this game? Not just the Bot. And my opponent is Lucky. He got a strength buff at the start. I've constantly been warding off Yang and farming, though I can't do anything against Lucky. How should I continue? K, you come once in a blue moon. You help me in the base. What's wrong now?" Chen said, faltering at the last word. The disappeared cramps returned at the last moment. Cheng noticed her change in tone. "We aren't Siamese twins." K retorted, as Chen clenched her teeth. 

"I'll come to the Top Lane." Yao said, as K followed her. "K, get the first tower with Chen." Cheng commanded, as K obeyed, going with Chen. Hannya is still on cooldown, so he was fragile. "Team ZGDX has been accurate with their timings. But, Little Flower and God Yang have returned to haunt 호기심 많은 빛 / CuriousLight! Three players from both teams teams have begun to fight in the Top Lane. Chen used her second skill to stun Lucky. Smiling used her 2-3 combo, combined with her Ultimate, as Chen delivered the final blow. Lucky has been slain!" Xiao Sen shouted with enthusiasm.

"Let's take the Orochi." Cheng said, as K moved to the Bot Lane. "Got it." He replied. "Coming." Chubby answered. Team ZGDX moved toward the Orochi. "K, save your Subdue. Chubby, save your Ultimate." Cheng said, as the team rushed to the Orochi. "It seems like the Captain is leading his team at a rapid pace today." The commentators said, as ZGDX dealt blow after blow, killing the Ryujin. "My god! That was fast! I couldn't even react to it, in time." Xiao Sen continued.

"We have the advantage now. Gather at Mid Lane, push their highland." Cheng said, as everyone followed his instruction. He had mapped out the match beforehand, planned out basic moves. "Okay, got it. Let's push for Mid." Chen said, as the screen was now angled on the Mid Lane. 

"Team ZGDX has reached their highland! They're in the base! The base is destryoed!" The speakers shouted, as covered her ears for extra protection, though she had headphones on. The stands cheered, as well as Jinyang. Chen though, was hurting on the inside. Figuratively, and literally. "Let us congratulate Team ZGDX on winning the opening match!"

"Chessman, that was so cool! Chen has proved herself as the best in her role, with a beautiful and graceful game. Smiling did a wonderful job.. she is the top Tammamo-No-Mae indeed." The emcees said, as Jinyang smiled. She was a side-character in all this, but she was happy. Jian Yang, meanwhile, was not. "It's fine. We'll do a better job next time." The coach reassured, but that did nothing to quell Yang's fury. Team CK got up, and made a beeline for the exit. It was an awkward scenario for sure. 

A song played in the background, as Chen took off her headphones. K got up, followed by Smiling and Cheng. Chubby and Chen were last. 

---------

"God Yang, what was wrong with you?  You weren't yourself at all, during the last match. It's either you were too slow, or didn't get your teammates' signals. You've been feeding the enemy team. You didn't follow the strategy we planned before the match, at all." The coach said, disappointed. "I'm sorry, Coach." Yang replied, dejected. He wasn't happy with the results either. 

"I don't want your apology. I want you,  to pull yourself together, before the next match." Tne coach continued, as Yang simply nodded. "For the last match, ZGDX played quickly. According to my statistics, Chessman wasn't at his best form either. So, for the next match, we'll delay till late-game." The coach started, as the team affirmed. "God Yang, you were defeated by your old rival, your ex-girlfriend, and a completely foreign stranger. I guess it was a terrible experience for you. Do you feel... heartbroken?" Yang's teammate asked. Yang looked him in the eye. "I feel like I'm having a heart attack."

+---×---+

I entered the room, to find Cheng sleeping on the couch. Yao sat in a corner, watching Meteor Garden on her phone. Rui, who I hadn't seen for some time, and Yue, were gossiping, staring at their phones. Even Chubby was doing the same. I found no other place, no sat next to Cheng, on the left corner of the sofa.

"Have you read your Weibo? E-Sports Farm says there were two wild-dogs who couldn't be controlled in ZGDX. Really?" He asked me. "I don't read Weibo." I said, picking up a random book lying on the coffee-table. I was just touching up my lip-gloss, because, why not? My lips were feeling dry. "Why are you applying lip-gloss? Everyone's watching the replay." Yue asked. I glared at him, a good reply. "As one of the wild-dogs, I need to look fine. Not dehydrated." I replied. "Missy, you're caring about your image, more than Brother Cheng." Chubby commented. "I think you've been influenced by K." Yue added. Yao was quiet. Suits her right. 

"We're talking about the wild-dog here. Dont drag me into this." K said, as he touched up his foundation, on the dressing-table. I stopped, as I felt Cheng move. I looked at his uncomfortable expression, as his arm brushed against me. I touched his forehead, and felt the hot spike in his body temperature. I frowned. "Hey, Cheng. You're having a fever?" I said, as Ming turned to me immediately. Everyone looked at Cheng, who was actually half-awake. He was a light-sleeper.

"We need to end this fast." He said, covering himself with his jacket. I scoffed lightly at his reaction. The Captain was down with fever, and I had.. my time-of-the-month. This was the worst day it could be. "Brother Cheng has a fever, and Chen goes to the washroom continuously. What should we do about the next match?" Chubby sighed, as I had no reply. 

+---×---+

"Why do I think Chessman is out-of-form for this match?" Sen said, as Chwn tensed. I wasnt getting any better either, she thought. "You're right. He's been pressured by Butterfly, since the match started." The second commentator said. 

"We can focus on the Bot Lane." The Jungler for CK said, as they agreed. "Brother Cheng, move back. I'll support you." Chubby said, as Cheng did. His skin was deathly pale, and he was very tense. 

"Come to the Bot Lane." The Jungler said. "Okay." Yang confronted his rival. "God Yangis following up  with his Yuki Doji! He has slain Chessman. Chubby's Ichimokuren escaped, with q sliver of his HP. Seems like CK is doing well." The emcees continued. Cheng reaches out for his computer's mouse, but hesitated, balling his hand into a fist instead. Yang was congratulated, as his mood uplifted.

Chen looked at Cheng, concerned. "Captain, are you okay?" She asked, as Cheng distracted himself. "I'm fine. Chubby, help out other lanes. I'll try to farm in the Bot Lane." He said, as Chubby mumbled a yes. "You should be careful." Chen warned, though Cheng paid no heed. 

"Come, let's take the Orochi." Yang said, in a mood of joy. The stands cheering for CK were loud, as Chen began to feel doubt. Tiny, yet loud. Her stomach pain was bad enough. CK's creep waves are pushing the Bot Lane. "They're taking the Orochi!" Yao exclaimed.  "Don't go now. Wait for us." K said, as Chen rushed with him. 

"If Team CK wishes to fight them, it's 5 versus 4. According to statistics, ZGDX has to risk it, for a chance to win. Where's Chen going? Don't tell me she's going for a 1 versus 5." Commentary continued, deaf to Chen. She planned it out smoothly. She predicted Butterfly's escape, using her Ultimate. Her research hadn't gone to waste. "Butterfly is slain!" Sen exclaimed. "Yao, everyone, come. We can take over the Orochi." She said, as she defended her place. "On my way." K replied, in a hurry. 

"Tong Yao has entered the pit. Smiling has stunned the enemy, Yang, with her skills. Chen has slain Little Flower!" The second commentator said. "Take the Orochi! Don't run away now!" Yang shouted, as the team was in chaos. "Wang uses his Ultimate.  Yang and Lucky are targeting Chen now. Chen has evaded one of their skills! But Lucky got her with one of his skills. Chubby came to save her in time!" Sen shouted, as Lucky was slowed. Chen killed him too. 

"What are you guys doing?!" Lucky sighed, as they all rushed the Orochi. "Chen, you're amazing." Yao said. "Thank you." Chen replied, grinning. "Let's go back to take the Orochi." Chen commanded. Now that she was the one with power, everyone listened. "Okay." K affirmed. 

"Members of Team CK have been slain, one by one. It's a three for zero. ZGDX did a beautiful fight last time. Especially CuriousLight. She attacked without hesitation, landing her Ultimate perfectly." The commentary said. Chen couldn't hear it, but would watch the replay later. "We can get the tower." She said. The one she was worried about, was Cheng. He was absent, so she decided to make him present. "Cheng, should I go bait them?" She asked him, as he was still pretty weak. "Chubby, is your Ultimate ready?" He asked, which Chen took as a yes. "I'll go bait them." Chen said, rushing in.

"Three, two, one." Chubby counted, as his Ultimate was ready. Yang tried desperately to calm his teammates, who were in a frenzy. "I'll pull back for now. You guys should tank the damage for me." Chen said, after dealing tons of damage,  and being depleted to ¾ HP. "Calm down. I'll tank the damage, you canget the tower." Yao said, comforting Chen a bit. "Two seconds." Chen counted. "We'll wait for you." K said. 

"Defend the tower! It's more important!" Yang shouted, as his teammates couldn't defend properly. "Go! K, follow up!" Chen exclaimed, as the team fight was bloody.  Chen was given the title of [Super Savior]. "Go to the Bot Lane, protect our AD!" Someone exclaimed, to no avail. 

"Double kill! Chen has done it again! The tables have turned on CK." Sen said, as the unexpected outcome of the match spelled failure for Team CK, and Yang. "Let's end this." Chen said, a smirl crossing her face. "Don't stand far apart. Get closer." Cheng said, back in action. 

"Yang is trying to get to the tower, but K is chasing after him! Chen is using her Ultimate!" Sen said. Yang jerked out of his seat. He'd picked the fight with the wrong girl. "Nice!" Chubby complimented, as Chen was too engrossed to notice. "Attack the tower! Destroy their highland." She commanded, as everyone rushed in. Chen dealt damage to everyone, until the collapse pf the tower. A [Super Savior], [Unparalleled].  

"Let's congratulate Team ZGDX, on winning the match!" Sen exclaimed, as the stands came alive with cheering and congratulations for ZGDX. The CK stand was quiet, given a very bad match from their team. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 618 28
Story of Lu Sicheng and Tong Yao after the World tournament.The hurdles that they face together after their marriage but still wholeheartedly stay st...
23.3K 1.8K 39
COMPLETED ✔️ 《MDZS BOYS Chatfic》 *Pending for extras...... Starring in the main chat: • Jiang Cheng • Wei Wuxian • Lan Wangji • Xue Yang • Song Lan ...
49.3K 2.6K 170
In this story, am considering Lu Si Cheng and Tong yao knew eachother even before she joined Zgdx. Both their families are family friends and busines...
18.6K 373 28
Be warned this story is very cringe 😬 I was quite young at this time so read at you own cost⚠️ Meet Yang Chen Xue (杨陈学) she just graduated from law...