𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘-♡︎༄(Aʟʜᴀ...

بواسطة sayubestgirl

"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘" 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢... المزيد

♡︎𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘♡︎
1-𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒
2-𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐒𝐄
3-𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
4-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
5-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄
6-𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓
7-𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
8-𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
9-𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏
10-𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇
11-𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄
12-𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
13-𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋
14-𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋
15-𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄
16-𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃
17-𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒
18-𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄
Happy new year
20-𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
21-𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
22-𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
23-𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃
24-𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

19-𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

790 26 64
بواسطة sayubestgirl

It was Christmas Eve, and I was getting all dressed up for tonight's Christmas party. I was very excited as Ayaka was picking me up. I put on my scarlet red dress that revealed a bit of my cleavage and a white fur shawl to keep me warm. Sitting down at my vanity, I put on red eyeshadow, lipstick, and a little bit of glitter at the corner of my eyes. I received a message from Ayaka telling me she would be coming at nine to collect me, so I began rushing as I only had ten minutes left to get ready. I hastily laced up my Prada knee-high boots and checked my closet for a matching bag.

I heard a knock at my door, I sprinted downstairs to open the door. Ayaka stood right in front of me, a bright smile on her face. "Hey, I missed you! Are you excited for tonight!" Ayaka asked me. "Yes, I am excited!" I replied. "Then let's get going!" Ayaka shouted. I quickly locked my house door and entered Ayaka's car.

The party was being held at the nightclub in central Tokyo. Yelan had organised everything, including our tickets, to get into the nightclub. The nightclub was known to be the home of the rich where everyone did business. Kazuha went once and told me how there was an underground VIP area just for it.

"Y/n what song do you want to listen to!" Ayaka asked me. She was definitely in the mood to party tonight. "Can we listen to Talk by Yeat?" I replied. Ayaka put the song on, and instantly, we both started singing along.

"JUMP OUT AT THE SHOW, JUMP OUT AT THE SHOW HAD TO CHANGE MY FLOW YEAH HAD TO CHANGE THE JOB BOUT TO TRAIN MY DIAMONDS YEAH THEY SMACKIN HEAD TO TOE SHH BOUT WHAT YOU SAYING YEAH JUST SHUT UP LET ME GO HUH RIDING IN THAT BIG LIL ASS TONKA TRUCK RIDING ROUND WITH THESE BUST DOWN WATCHES ON ME I GOT MY BLICKY TUNKED HEADIN NUMBER UP ON THESE CHARTS BITCH YEAH ITS STUCK AS WHAT! A-A-ALL WE DO IS JUST GO NUMBER ONE. " The both of us screamed. "YES, Y/N GO GIRL!" Ayaka shouted. I giggled, finding her hilarious.

For the rest of the drive, Ayaka played different songs, for example, Money by Lisa. "Y/n im gonna park up. we are near the nightclub." Once Ayaka parked, we both exited the car and crossed the road to the nightclub. I could hear the loud booming music from outside the club. Me and Ayaka showed our tickets to the bouncer, and we were allowed in.

As me and Ayaka walked in, we strolled past all the people on the dance floor who were dancing while the DJ played music. I made my way up to the VIP area where everyone from Haze was situated. Yelan waved to us, and we both made our way over to her.

The VIP area was way different compared to downstairs. There were rooms allocated for everyone, and you had access to your own bar. As me and Ayaka entered the room, everyone greeted us with smiles. Xiangling was sat down on the sofa in a santa outfit. "Hello Ayaka and Y/n," Ayato said, waving to us.

I didn't want to see him, especially after our abrupt meeting last time. The way he behaved was outrageous, and I want nothing to do with that. I gave him a faint smile and took a seat next to Xiangling. "Hey Y/n, how are you?" she asked me. I could feel her gaze staring at my dress. Was it that revealing. "I'm alright, thanks you?" I replied. "I'm good actually, Y/n I love your outfit you look sexy and gosh that dress really hugs your curves." She told me. I really appreciated that comment coming from one of my bestfriends it was sweet. I looked around the room, the smell of all the booze evident in the atmosphere. Everyone was conversing, but Alhaitham, who sat at the bar alone, was drinking alcohol.

Me, Ayaka, and Xiangling all decided to go downstairs to get some drinks. "Look at all these hot guys..." Ayaka whispered. We all laughed, taking a seat at the bar. "Please may I have 2 martinis?" I asked the waiter. My friends gasped, staring at me. "Damn girl, you look like you wanna party tonight..." Ayaka said. The bartender began mixing my drinks while I took a look at the guys. "Miss your drink is prepared." The bartender told my putting my drinks on the counter. Picking up my glass, I downed the drink in one go feeling the burning senstation in my chest. Gosh, I love alcohol.

I couldn't stop ordering drinks. I just wanted more and more alcohol. I could hear Ayaka trying to tell me to stop, yet I just ignored her. I just wanted to have a good time. I took a sip of my beer and swayed to the beat, a little drunk and grinning because I knew it. The air was hot, and so were the guys, just how I liked it. "Y/n and Ayaka, you got to stop staring at those guys you know. What if they already have their date for the night." Xiangling said, smirking. I began laughing. "Don't worry, none of them are as hot as my hottie Alhaitham..." My words slur out my mouth. Ayaka spat out her drink while Xiangling began laughing. "WHAT! AM I LYING, " I shouted. "Guys, Yelan messaged for us to come upstairs." Ayaka told us. I got off the stool following my friends up the stairs. My arms swayed from side to side as I stumbled my way up to the second floor.

I held onto Ayaka's arm as we walked into the VIP room. I took a seat on one of the sofas, listening to what Yelan had to say. "Okay, girls, you are going to give one male here a lap dance." Everyone instantly stopped what they were doing looking at Yelan in shock. Meanwhile, I was happy to at least get the chance to show some of the boys my skills. "I'll put on the music, then whoever wants to go first may go." Yelan said, smirking.

She connected her phone to the speaker and put on the song under the influence by Chris Brown. The song made me feel some type of way. "So, who is going first?" Yelan said, staring at everyone. Instantly, I put my hand up, nominating myself. Everyone gasped while I smirked. "Girl is deffo drunk..." A voice said. Xiangling and Ayaka looked at me with a face of concern and shock, while Ayato began laughing. "So, Y/n which male you going for?" Yelan asked.

I mean, I had my eyes set on who I wanted to do it to, so I just went with my gut feeling. "May I please do it to Alhaitham..." I voiced confidently. Everyone gasped. I looked straight at Alhaitham, who sat there unfazed. I strutted over to him prepared to give him the time of his life.

Yelan started the music, and I began. I straddled Alhaitham's hips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I began grinding against him while moving my hips from side to side. We both stared at each other in the eye while the music played. Everyone was screaming and clapping.

I came off his lap and went behind him, allowing my palm to slowly slide down his chest. The tips of his ears were red, yet he tried to keep a straight face. I walked around the chair to return back to facing him. Grabbling his tie, I sat on his lap and continued dancing. Alhaitham hoisted me up and tightened his grip around my waist. How can he be so calm while making me feel this way? His hand trailed down my hips to my ass while I danced.

The song had ended, and I slowly came off his lap. Everyone was shocked, and some were even mesmerized by my dancing.
"Y/n wow, you did very well.."Yelan told me. She called out for other people to have a go, while I took a seat at the bar ordering another martini. Someone took a seat next to me, their strong cologne familiar. It was Alhaitham. "Y/n, are you alright? You look very drowsy..."He said.
"Im alright...when is it midnight?" I ask.
"It's midnight in about 10 minutes." Alhaitham said, looking at you concerned.

Playing around with the ice in my drink, I asked him a question. "Are you really just going to act like the lap dance didn't happen?" A smirk formed on Alhaitham's face. "Y/n, if I told you my honest opinions, you would be blushing...well, I'm going downstairs to celebrate the countdown to Christmas come if you want." Then he left.

I rested my head on the table, closing my eyes. I could hear everyone from downstairs shouting the seconds until Christmas day. Alhaithams words wouldn't stop playing in my mind what did he mean "I would be blushing". I dragged myself off my stool and made my way downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs, I could see Alhaitham having a conversation with Ayato. My eyes were set on the dancefloor, so I made my way over there. The DJ was counting down the seconds to Christmas, while I eagerly waited for my time to shine.

"5,4,3,2,1! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

The DJ shouted. Then the music began. Everyone began jumping up and swaying their arms. Sliding my right foot back and the other one forward, I dropped low so that my dress brushed the ground, then sprang back up again, so quickly that I got whiplash. I threw my arms out and waved them from side to side, perfectly in tune with the beat. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise. People looked at me, yet I wasn't bothered. "YESS DANCEE!" The crowd shouted. Slowly, my vision started to go fuzzy....

Alhaitham and Ayaka ran over to Y/n. She had just fainted in the middle of the dancefloor. Everyone stood around her concerned, while Alhaitham tried waking her up. "This crazy girl..." He mumbled to himself. "I told her not to drink this much!" Ayaka grumbled. Alhaitham picked Y/n up, carrying her in his arms. "Ayaka, do you want me to bring her to your car so you can take her home or..." Alhaitham asked. "I dont know where her keys are, and I'm staying at Ayato's right now, so is it okay if she stays at yours..." Ayaka replied her expression filled with worry. "Yeah, she can stay at mine. I mean, she has no one to spend Christmas with so she can stay with us." Alhaitham said.

He waved bye to Ayaka and carried Y/n back to his car. Opening his car door, he put Y/n down and did up her seatbelt. Starting up the car, he drove along the main road to his home. The roads were quiet and empty as the moon glimmered in the sky. "Alhaitham..."Y/n whispered.
"Yes Y/n" He replied, eyes glued onto the road. "Thank you for everything..."Y/n slurred. Alhaitham became flustered her words meant a lot to him. He took a glimpse next to him, a little smile formed on his face.
"Your welcome Y/n"

Turning his car into his estate, he drove through the gate and parked up his car. He carefully lifted up Y/n and carried her. Alhaitham's home was decorated for Christmas, His tree was decorated, and loads of gifts were underneath it.

He opened the door to the guest room and lay Y/n down on the bed, tucking her in. "Goodnight Y/n and yes, I enjoyed your lap dance."He said, closing the door.

I opened my eyes, scanning around me. I recognised this place. It was Alhaitham's house. The door creaked open, and Alhaitham walked in. "Merry Christmas Y/n" the low voice told me, placing a gift on the bed. I felt embarrassed how I managed to get so drunk that I couldn't remember anything. "How did I end up here?" I asked curiously. Alhaitham chuckled. "Let's talk about that later. For now, go have a shower and get changed." He walked out the room, leaving me alone.

I went inside the bathroom and washed my makeup off before having a shower. Taking off my clothes, I put on the Christmas pyjamas I was given and made my way downstairs.

The smell of cinnamon and gingerbread touched my nose, I took a look at the tree and all the lights in the home. "Wow..." I whispered. I took a seat on the sofa my gift held in my hand. "Oh hi, Y/n." Alhaitham said, taking a seat next to me. I hadn't seen christmas decorations in a while, so it gave me a sense of nostalgia. "Hi... Thank you for letting me stay over, I am so sorry if I behaved badly yesterday." I told him.
"Its okay. im just glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday. My family and friends are on their way here, so if you hear the doorbell, just call me."Alhaitham said.

I stayed in the kitchen while all of Alhaitham's family came inside. I could hear them all talking and laughing, yet I was too shy to introduce myself.

Ayaka opened the kitchen door and ran over to me, embracing me in a big hug. "Im so glad you're okay!" She told me. I laughed, grabbing my hand. She dragged me to the living to celebrate with everyone.

It was the best Christmas i've ever had. I was so surprised that I even received gifts it was a wonderful sight to see. I even got to meet Alhaitham's dad, who teased him all day. The food was delicious and everyone played games at the dining table. I truly had never ever felt so loved.

A/N: I have never ever written such a long chapter before! But here is the Christmas special! Thank you so much for 5k reads I really appreciate it I hope you all had a wonderful christmas if you celebrate it! I love you all sm <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.7K 474 24
!ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE BE NICE! No lemons for you 🫵 Mostly fluff Only males sorry Obviously I do not own Genshin impact (I also do not o...
13.1K 297 15
Kaveh and Alhaitham had been roommates for almost a year now. They fought a lot and one day the fight escalated. Kaveh left and got really drunk. Whe...
193K 7.3K 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞ - 🍊 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶�...
72.3K 3K 44
On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their secret identities were revealed, leaving...