Forbidden Desire: The Church...

By SuperGirlLtd

They say: 'true love comes only once in a lifetime.' What happens when it appears right at your feet when you... More

Chapter 1- Life Of A Church Girl: The Beginning To The Unexpected
Chapter 2- I Spy, Love At First Sight?
Chapter 3- Mysterious
Chapter 4- Mixed Signals
Chapter 5- A Little Look Into The Past
Chapter 6- Apology, Not Accepted
Chapter 7- Broken and Whole
Chapter 8- What Are Bestfriends For?
Chapter 9- Mission failed
Chapter 10- Knight In Shining Armour
Chapter 11- CAUTION: IT'S SLIPPERY WHEN WET!
Chapter 12- Our Little Secret vs The Truth Untold
Chapter 13- The Damage vs the Drunk
Chapter 14- Hangover Treat
Chapter 15- Girlfriends Excluded, Pets Included.. A Little?
Chapter 16- Facetime Heat?
Chapter 17- Hard To Get You Off My Mind
Chapter 18- The Four Letter Word
Chapter 19- Distraction
Chapter 20- Tease And Leave
Chapter 21- Suspicious
Chapter 22- Let The Church Say...
Chapter 23- Blood vs Ritual
Chapter 24- Threat?
Chapter 25- Surprises
Chapter 26- More Surprises
Chapter 27- You Are Mine
Chapter 29- Feelings
Chapter 30- Ghost
Chapter 31- Surprise daddy
Chapter 32- Restroom Marathon
Chapter 33- How It All Went Down
Chapter 34- Touch-Me-Not
Chapter 35- Tension
Chapter 36- Lost Mission-ary
Chapter 37- Legacy
Chapter 38- Patience Is A Virtue
Chapter 39- Secrets
Chapter 40- Plotting
Chapter 41- Missing Piece/s
Chapter 42- Unforeseen
Chapter 43- Surprise, bitch!

Chapter 28- Territorial

335 14 0
By SuperGirlLtd

Veronica POV

Monday 10:35 A.M.| Ryan's house

I'm so damn tired and my vagina is so damn sore because of Alex. Yesterday, she got so angry after I came off the phone with Ryan and she was really rough as if she was raping me and even threatened that she would kill me and that person if I ever have sex with anyone else while we were having sex but I strangely found it so sexy that I enjoyed every second of it and quickly submitted to her dominance.

Gosh. I think something is wrong with me.

PING!

I rang Ryan's doorbell before I glanced over my shoulder and the Company's truck that Alex work for is now parked behind my car and I just knew it was her.

PING!

"Hey beautiful." Ryan said while smiling as he opened the door.

"Hi." I merely said.

"You look amazing." He said as he smirked and my phone vibrated.

Lover (Mine)❤️💦: I got my gun with me sweetheart.

I read the message before I looked up from my phone to Ryan.

"Can I- uh- come in? We can't do this out here."

"Oh, yeah. Sh- sure. Stupid me. Come on in." He chuckled softly as he opened the door wider and stepped to the side and I walked in hesitantly.

"Good morning Mrs Rains." I said with a slight smile as I walked closer to the living room where she was seated.

"Good morning love. How are you doing? I wasn't expecting you here at this hour." She said, smiling as she quickly stood up and hugged me.

"I'm not- uh- feeling well so... I stayed home today."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that dear. Hope you feel better soon. Rodney is waiting in Ryan's office. Did you bring the papers?"

"I did but-"

"Fantastic! You both should go in together then." She said, cutting me off and Ryan nodded with a smile.

"Come with me beautiful." He said, smiling before he turned and walked ahead and I followed suite.

I can't do this. I can't sign this contract without my father and I don't want to either. I thought as I followed Ryan to his office.

"Right here. Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded before he opened the door.

"Good morning Sir. You said you needed to see me?" I said as I stepped inside and Bishop Rains was seated around the desk.

"Veronica? Yes. Come. Both of you, have a seat." He said and we both sat down in front of him.

"You have something you wanna give to me?" He asked as he chuckled softly and I hesitantly hand him the Marriage Contract paper.

"Uh- yes. About that. I- uh- can't sign the papers unless my father is present and he's-"

"In Italy with his brother. I know, I know. But I didn't call you here to sign the papers dear-"

"Wait. What?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know your father is away but-"

"You said my father is in Italy with his brother. He doesn't have a brother, neither does he have any other sibling."

"Uh-well- That's what he told me dear." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

My father was the only child for my grandma and late grandpa who I have never met because he died when I was born.

I haven't seen or talked to my grandma since I was 10 years old. I always asked my dad to take me to see her but he told me he wants nothing to do with her and I always tried to asked him why but he never wanted to tell me so I just let it be.

But daddy never mentioned before that he has any brother or sister.

This must have been a mistake.

"Anyway. I called you here to talk to you both about the engagement." Bishop Rains said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Engagement?" I asked.

"Yes-"

"But, I thought the contract was the engagement." I said and he chuckled.

"No, but it is also apart of the contract. Both go hand in hand. The engagement has to be done soon before the signing of the contract and must be done two weeks before any further legal actions." He said sternly.

"But- Why marry so soon? We hardly even know each other." I scoffed before he glared at me and I averted my eyes.

"You have no choice dear. It has to be done soon. You'll be 18 soon right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Right. When?"

"In April."

"See. Next month. That's like next week. We don't have much time le-"

"Dad?" Ryan interrupts.

"Yes, son?"

"I will wait, as long as she wants. I will propose to her whenever she is ready." He spoke as he stared at me and I slowly looked down into my lap as I fidgeted with my fingers.

"Mm. I don't think that will work son. The dates are already set on the contra-"

"I will deal with that soon." Ryan cuts him off.

"Ryan, you are a freshly Contract Lawyer who works for a law firm. How will that happened?"

"Which means, I can pull strings. Look, she is right father. We hardly know each other. If that's what makes her happy, then I will take it slow with her, take her on dates and stuff, so we can get to know eachother thoroughly."

"Son-"

"It will work father, trust me." He said sternly to him.

"Alright. But we don't have much time, remember that." Bishop Rains said sternly.

"I know. She will be ready by then." Ryan said while he stared at me as he smirked and I felt my phone vibrated in my hand.

Lover (Mine)❤️💦:

I opened the message and she sent me an image of her gun.

"Ahem. I-uh- have to go now. I'm gonna have a meeting with the choir members." I lied.

"But I thought you said you weren't feeling well beautiful." Ryan chimed in.

"I am- not feeling well but we will be on... zoom." I lied again as I faked a small smile.

"Okay. I see. Let me walk you to your ca-"

"No!- uh- I mean. You don't have to." I said, cutting him off.

"Okay.." He chuckled softly and I stood up.

"See you.. soon, Bishop Rains." I said as I extended my arm and he shook my hand.

"It was nice talking to you my dear. We will meet again soon. Take care."

"Likewise." I said as I slightly smiled before I turned and paced towards the door but Ryan beated me to it as he opened it for me and I walked out of his office.

"You promise you'll text me when you reached home?" He asked as we walked towards the living room.

"I will let you know when-"

"Going home so soon?" Mrs Rains pouted as she made her last step down the stairs and I stopped in the living room as she walked closer towards us.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I-"

"It's okay sweetie. We'll be in touch soon, my beautiful daughter in law." She said as she gave me a tight hug, nearly soffocated me.

"Uh- alright. Bye." I said as I hesitantly patted her back before walking away.

"Veronica?" I heard her called out to me and I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her.

"Hm?"

"You're limping. Did you hurt your knee dear?" She asked as she knitted her eyebrows.

"I- was practicing yoga and... twisted my ankle." I lied once more.

"Aww. You gotta be careful next time my dear. Ryan would literally cry if something had happen to you." She whispered the last part and I averted my eyes.

"Ma? Really?" Ryan chuckled nervously.

"Veronica, I'm serious. Look at him, he's so in love." She said as she laughed and I kept my eyes towards the door.

Are you kidding me right now? Lady, I just told you I have to go. Damn!

"Mom, she has to go." Ryan chimed in.

Oh, thank you God!

"Oh, my dear. Forgive me, I usually have a chattering mouth around my guests. But you are not just a guest, you are now family!" She laughed and I faked a smile.

This is what I have to go through for my father's sake.

"Goodbye, Mrs Rains." I said as I opened the front door and I squealed as my heart sped violently against my chest when my eyes met with Alex's, who was standing in their doorway with a grimace face.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" I whispered quickly.

"Is everything okay dear!" I heard Mrs Rains asked as they both rushed towards the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Oh. Can I help you Sir?" She asked Alex and I looked down before I saw Alex's fist balled up.

"She dropped her damn purse." Alex said sternly as she shove it to my chest and glared at me before I averted my eyes and she walked away towards the truck.

"Strange. But wow, he is one stern handsome little fella. If I wasn't ma-"

"Mom? Seriously?" Ryan said, cutting her off as he shook his head.

"What? I'm not lieing. He is se-"

"I gotta go." I said as I walked towards my car and I saw that Alex was still parked behind it before I got in and just sat down.

Shit. I know she is so pissed right now.

How long have she been standing there?

Did she heard anything?

Vrrt Vrrt

My phone vibrated and I typed in my password before I tapped the new message.

Lover (Mine) ❤️💦: Drive the fucking car. Motherfuckers are watching you.

I read the message before I glanced through the window and Ryan and Mrs Rains are still standing in the doorway and I started the ignition before I place the car in drive and made a U-turn in the road and drove at a steady pace as I watched my rear-view mirror and Alex was still parked.

Maybe she is waiting on them to go inside so it doesn't look suspious. I thought to myself as I drove out of their neighborhood.

I've now reached the main road and I glanced through the rear-view mirror but surprisely, she is still not coming.

Where is she?

B-BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone honking their horn from behind me and I glanced up to see a black BMW.

B-B-BEEEEEP!

They started honking their horn again and I stepped on the accelerator pedal, going about 100 mph in another direction from the main road, to a dusty bushy area and  I glanced up through the mirror and It seems that I've lost them.

Oh, thank god.

I exhaled sharply from relief as I placed my hand on my chest before I suddenly felt the car jolted and I managed to pulled it over to the side of the road before it came to a stop.

"No, no. This can't be happening." I breathe out as I rested my forehead against the steering wheel.

I am in the middle of nowhere!

Oh god.

Alex?

Where is Alex? I thought before I quickly snatched my phone up and opened it then went to call log before searching for her number and I saw it so I swiped my thump across her contact.

Vrrt Vrrt

"Where the fuck are you?" She answered sternly.

"Alex, where are you? My car just broke down and I have no idea where I am and someone have been fol-"

BEEEEP!

I heard the car horn honking again and my heart started pounding as I slowly glanced up in the rear-view mirror and that same black BMW was coming full speed before it came to a stop and the window slowly wind down before it stopped half way and there was a man in full suit of black with shades and the memories came back of that day I almost got kidnapped and Alex saved me.

"Veronica?"

"Hey, hermosa!" That's what I was trying to tell you. Your tires are all flat!" The man yelled from his car with a mischievious smirked.

"Alex?-"

"Baby? Listen to me. Stay in the car and lock the fucking doors. I am coming." She spoke sternly and I did as she said before I saw the car door opened and the tall latino man came out.

"Okay. Please don't hang up-"

"I am not going anywhere baby. Trust me."

"Hey. Abre la puerta (open the door). I wanna help you." He said with a lecherous smirked as he tried to open my door.

"Alex? Please." I said as I sobbed but she didn't say anything, I just heard her breathing heavily.

"Come on chica bonita. No me dejes hacer esto de la manera difícil (don't let me do this the hard way)." He said as he leaned his forehead against the window before he began to bang on it with a cold expression on his face and another latino man came out with a bat in his left hand and a gun spinning in his right hand and he stopped in the middle of the road before tossing the bat to the one that was banging on my window and he caught it and began to break my windows out.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I sobbed out loudly and he stopped after he had successfully broke out the window.

"Just doing my job hermosa. Pero no puedo evitarlo eres tan sexy (but I can't help it, you're so sexy)." He said before dragging me out of my car and the other sick bastard stood there smirking as he threw me over his shoulder and I tried to fought out of his grasp before I heard a loud squeaking brake as the noise of a vehicle being crashed into something hard.

"Fuck." The man muttered.

"No quiero problemas (I don't want trouble). Give me the fucking girl." I heard Alex said sternly.

'The' girl?

I am now 'the girl?'

And she speaks Spanish too?

"H- hey knuckles! ¡Que sorpresa! (What a surprise!).

Knuckles?

"You still dyking?" I heard he asked as he chuckled nervously.

"I'mma give you ten fucking seconds to give me the fucking girl or I'm gonna blow your motherfucking head open." She said sternly.

"Alright man. I know you knuckles. Tan seria como siempre. (As serious as always). Me enciende (it turns me on)."

BANG!

"Motherfuckers." Alex muttered sternly before I felt myself falling along with the man as he was now on the ground and I was on top of him but when I looked up at him, his forehead was pierced with a bullet hole in it as blood sweeped through it and I covered my mouth before I felt strong arms pulling me up.

"AAHH-HAA-AAH-HAA!" I screamed as I turned around to face Alex and I saw a pool of blood in the road along with the other man's head crushed underneath the truck wheel and the body left in the middle of the road.

"AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA!- Shhh." I sobbed into her chest and she embraced me tightly.

"AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA!- Shhh. Baby? Look at me. You're safe." She reassured me as she cupped my face and looked into my eyes and I have mixed emotions.

I don't know why I felt so scared of her but at the same time, felt so protected by her.

"Please just stop crying okay? I hate when you cry." Her voice soothed as she pleaded and I felt much calmer with this side of her so I stopped and I realised that my hands were gripped on to her shirt and I slowly released it and she slowly unwrapped her arms from around me before she paced towards the back of my car.

"Son of a bitch." I heard she muttered and I paced towards her and realised that she was looking at the punchered tyre but not only was it just punchered, a small spare was in them too.

"You think they-"

"They did." She said sternly, then she moved away from the back of the car and flounced off towards the side, towards the driver's side before opening the door and she turned on the ignition and tried to start my car but it wasn't starting. I heard the bandit opened before she got out of the car and paced towards it and lifted it up.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she slammed the bandit down and I shuddered from her aggression.

"What happened?" I asked softly as my voice quavered a little.

"Those dead motherfuckers cut the ignition wire." She said before walking towards me.

"Oh, no. How-"

"I will call a tow truck. Get in the truck." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We can't leave them here like this Alex." I said and she slowly turned to look at me.

"Of course not. Get in the truck." She demanded.

"Alex, how?-"

"GET IN THE FUCKING TRUCK!" She yelled at me and I gasped sharply before I ran towards the truck and got in quickly.

                                       ●

45 minutes later

I glanced in the bushes to where flames are now coming from and I watched as she flounced towards the truck. She drove their car off to somewhere off in the bushes already and came back with water to wash away the blood on the road.

"Where did you drove the car to?" I asked as she hopped in the truck.

"Don't worry 'bout that." She said before turning the key in the ignition but the truck wasn't starting.

Oh god.

"Come on motherfucker." She said sternly as she tried again but no result.

"FUCK!" She shouted as she banged her forehead against the steering wheel.

"Oh my god. Your head!" I exclaimed as she slowly held up her head and it was black and blue.

"It's okay." She said as she closed her eyes before she opened it and quickly snatched up her phone from the dashboard top and I saw her finger moved across the screen before she placed it to her ear.

"Yow Lauren- FUCK!" She said before she yelled and tossed the phone to the side.

"Alex-"

"Don't you fucking touch me." She said sternly and I slowly withdrew my hand.

"We wouldn't be in this fucked up position if you hadn't gone off to seen your little boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend-"

"Yeah right. I told you already and I'mma tell you again, if I ever find out you fucking around with that nigga or any other nigga, I'm gonna fuck all y'all bitches up." She said as she glared at me.

"Are you fucking him?" She asked sternly.

"What? No." I said as I stared into her eyes and she stared coldly into mine.

"What took you so fucking long in his crib then? Prayer meeting? Hm?" She asked sternly, not averting her eyes once from mine.

"Alex, I told you that I had to dropped off an important paper. I wouldn't have gone if my father was in town-"

"You tell him I will fuck him up if he looks at you like that ever again." She said sternly and I scoffed.

"Oh, so you don't trust me, that's why you had to followed me? You know these two men would have been alive if you weren't stalking m-"

"KK-K-ARK-KK-ARK-"

"Bitch... you wouldn't have been alive right now if I wasn't stalking your ass. Fuck you mean?" She said sternly as I struggled to breathe with her hands wrapped around my throat.

"Yo-ur-A- KK-K-ARK-KK-ARK-"

"Next time, you keep your fucking mouth closed-"

Vrrt Vrrt

"Yow. Lauren? Hey man, I need your fucking help." She quickly unwrapped her hands and answered her phone and I coughed as I held on to my neck.

"We at some bushy abandoned ass area in Rosewell,  with no fucking houses or building and hardly any fucking service cause I can barely hear your ass." She spoke as she looked through the side-view mirror at me as I cried inaudible.

"Yes, we. Look, it's a long fucking story or you gonna help me or fucking not?"

"Yow? I can't hear your ass."

"You at where?" She asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Fuck!" She yelled and I shuddered before she took the phone from her ear and tossed it through the window before she motioned her head towards me as I cried and she closed her eyes tightly before looking back at me and her eyes soften.

"Come here." She sighed as she stretched her arms out and helped me on to her lap and I sobbed hard into her chest as she held me like a baby.

"I'm sorry baby. I never meant to hurt you, I swear. It's just that I have issues with my anger from I was a kid and I- I just don't want to feel like I'm sharing you with another nigga. I hate that feeling."

"I- just wanna- go home." I sobbed harder in her chest.

"I know baby. Everything's gonna be aight. We'll get outta here soon. I promise." She said as she kissed my forehead.

6 hours later

Vrrt Vrrt

"Baby?" I felt Alex shook me.

"Hm?" I responded as I squinted my eyes.

"Baby your phone is ringing." She said and I quickly sat up straight in her lap before snatching it from her.

"Hello." I answered without looking at the caller's Id.

"Princess-"

"Daddy?!"

"Yes Princess. Why you sound so surprised?" He asked and I glanced at Alex and she nodded slightly before averting her gaze.

"Daddy, I need your help. I went by Ryan's today and dropped of the papers and my car broke down in an abandoned area-"

"Wait... what?!" He exclaimed.

"Please hurry daddy. There's hardly any service out here and it will be dark soon." I cried.

"VERONICA! VERONICA!" He yelled.

"Daddy? I can't hear you!"

BEEP

"Shit!" I yelled before I started crying harder.

"Shh.. baby, look at me." She said as she cupped my face and I looked at her.

"You trust me?" She asked and I paused for a second before I slightly nodded my head as tears streamed down my face.

"I know you have no fucking reason to trust me and I wouldn't either, you don't have to trust me if you don't want to but don't you ever fucking doubt that I will protect you even if it means losing my own goddamn life." She spoke as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"I trust you." I said as I stared back into her now soft brown eyes.

..........................................................................................
To be continued 💜

Happy New Year loves!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays.

Stay safe and stay tuned💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 17.6K 60
Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a great daughter, hard worker and always up fo...
54K 2.1K 63
We all have those moments in life that seem to define us, even if we didn't ask for it, a moment that you'd give anything to change. Veronica was ju...
46.4K 986 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...