Brat??but mine

By taekook_cuties_

'this coacroach will do my work that I did not complete' the younger thought with A dangerously cute smirk "W... More

1.INTRODUCTION
2.Bunny's red butt cheeks
3.London
4.shook parents
5.Strong man
6.grandpa
not an update
7.five brats
8.Lolipop 🍭
haha I'm not sad I'm just emotional
09.Mr jo
10.Danger
11.Innocent kookie
12.doe eye's
13.Wonder
14-First kiss?
15.Cupcake🥵
16.Daddy🤤
17.Innocence?
☂❤
19.bratty baby
20.guest?
Seven

18.Shopping date

4.2K 175 86
By taekook_cuties_

They were on the way to the mall right now and Taehyung was all sulky and pissed.
"Hyung am telling you that if you didn't quit pouting I'll remove it in my own way" An angry bunny roared cutely(for taehyung and the army's)glaring at a scared sulky tiger who immediately smirked internally.

"How's that?" Taehyung asked jutting his both lips out hoping for a kiss but got a smack on his lips by the mischievous bunny. Jungkook giggled at taehyung who at the speed of light took his both lips between his teeth protecting them.

Taehyung playfully glared at jungkook who showed his tongue to the older.

"You little bunny just wait for a little while you are undoubtedly getting some punishments" Taehyung mumbled to himself but jungkook heard him, gulping he widened his eyes.

"You're gonna beat me,"jungkook said with wide eyes making taehyung chuckle.

" No Bunn why will I beat you"Taehyung asked side glancing at jungkook.

"You said you're gonna punish me and punishment means beating," jungkook said with teary eyes.

"Bunn I didn't mean it that way" Taehyung panicked.

"So you're going to ground me??" he asked terrified tears ready to spill out of his eyes.

" No Bunn, I was just joking around,"taehyung said parking the car.

"Then okay" he wiped his tears and stepped out of the car.
"Now follow me you peasant" jungkook giggled taehyung laughed at the duality.

"Peasant only for your love," Older said winking at him then sending a flying kiss to the younger who pretended to catch the kiss and smash on the floor crushing it with his foot.

" Ahhhh bunnn you killed my kissssssssss," taehyung said making a dramatic face.

"And I'll kill you right here and right now if you didn't follow me because of you we are already late" Jungkook threw his shoe?? at taehyung's face who caught it without any difficulty(omg omg omggggg taehyung is so good at catchingT_T)

"It's 10 A.M.??" Taehyung said in disbelief.

" yeah and we're late"jungkook smacked taehyung's head who was now sitting on the floor in proposing position tieing his shoelaces.

"Bunn and what time we should've reached here??" Taehyung groaned.

"We should've reached here at exactly 7 A.m if we wanted to go before 10P.M!! And I have-" younger was cut off by a wide-eyed bear.

"10-10 P.m??What are you planning to do huhh??"
Taehyung laughed nervously
eyes showing how curious he is right now.

" tell me you're NOT planning to plant a bomb in the whole mall."
Taehyung said terrified.

"First of all, we don't use 'an' with a bomb, and second of all what the -"

"Whattt" taehyung cut him mind sentence with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't cut me mid-sentence from next time you piece of pancake."
Jungkook said angrily and stomped towards the entrance of the mall.

Taehyung opened and closed his mouth for a few seconds like a fish.

"Nevermind" Taehyung said and followed the stomping bunny.

Taehyung sighed as he have an important meeting at 3'O clock. he thought he can join it without any problem but now he's nervous. The CEO whose one glare can make employees shit in their pants is scared of a bunny's boy's pout and teary doe eyes.

As they entered the mall jungkook ran into a man while taehyung was left apologizing to the security guard whose foot just got stomped by an over-excited bunny accidentally.

"Can't you see where you're going" the man gritted his teeth as he started picking up his things that were scattered here and there? jungkook started helping him with a pout
"Cutie" the man mumbled with a cute smile.

" I'm sorry Mr" jungkook pouted.

"It's ok cutie," the man said.his eyes landed on taehyung and he smirked at jungkook who made a weird face and left hurriedly from there.

"What happened baby" Taehyung asked coming to jungkook.

"Nothing" jungkook giggled. "let's gooooo" he excitedly dragged taehyung with him.

It has been 1hour and 37 minutes(not that taehyung was counting not at all) that jungkook was trying on clothes while taehyung was playing games on his phone commenting here and there about jungkook's clothes(haha we all know he's just praising him).

"You're no help" jungkook whined jutting his bottom lip out than grabbing taehyung's arm and throwing him out of the store

"Go get me banana milk I'm thirsty," jungkook said going back without waiting for older's response.

"Brat" taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung went to the third floor where the food section is situated. he bought two banana milk bottles for jungkook and one strawberry lk for himself. he was about to go out of the cafe but someone called him from the backside shouting his name.

"Mr. Kim" someone shouted and that was followed by coughs. turns out that person had their mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"Miss Park" Taehyung offered a polite smile to the woman even though he was cringing inside.

"I was about to call your secretary," said rose breathlessly to taehyung who croaked his eyebrow in acknowledgment.

"Umm- I wanted to ask you if you can you know" rose rubbed the back of her neck in nervousness staring at taehyung innocently.

"Come to the point miss Park" taehyung said with a straight face making the said girl blink at him and pout.

"Umm -you know" there was a long pause which made taehyung annoyed. he bounced on his feet waiting for her to complete so he can go back.

"My coffee is getting cold mis-"

"But it isn't coffee??" Rose mumbled.

"Miss park I don't have the whole day as you can see I'm busy" he showed banana milk and was about to walk away.

"Wait wait actually I wanted to-if you know we can-I mean we can change our-I mean rearrange our meeting as I'm umm-my girlfriend is angry at me-she's so pretty. pretty please." She babbled showing her puppy eyes.

"Of course noona" taehyung replied giddily.

"Motherfcker" Rose mumbled throwing a disgusted look at him.

" it's koofcker bitch" he spat smirking and walked away. Rose glared at his back.

"What happened," jisso asked taking her seat and placing drinks on the table.

"Nothing just some fckers," Rose said still glaring at taehyung's retreating back.

"When are you both gonna grow up." Jisso giggled making rose to throw a suggestive look at her. Jisso coughed.

"I mean he's your childhood friend. you shouldn't fight with him" she said coughing.

" hahh. right" rose laughed sarcastically.

Time skip

"Bunn" taehyung whined for the nth time. jungkook turned back.

"Can I please go and put them in the car??" Taehyung requested.

"Why," jungkook asked with puppy eyes pouting.

'Coz my hands hurt carrying so many bags,'taehyung whined internally and started counting bags.

"They are twenty-three bags Bunn," Taehyung said with a forced smile.

"You delayed my banana milk to coming to me."jungkook glared at him.

"Bubba, how will I carry more bags?" Taehyung said with hopeful eyes.

"Okay, you can go put them in the car and come back." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung sighed thanking every God that exists in the world.

Jungkook went to the stationery and bought some things.

By the time taehyung came jungkook had already two bags in his hands.

"Let me carry them, baby"
Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear from the backside trying to take the bags from the younger.

Jungkook blushed bright pink.
"Bunn, did you just get goosebumps?" Taehyung breathed out smirking near the younger's ear who tried to ignore his existence.

"I-I didn't" he muttered.

"Let me carry them"

"N-No I can ca-carry them" jungkook blushed again.

"Are you blushing my little bunny" taehyung chuckled pinching his cheeks.

"No I'm not," jungkook said glaring at taehyung, and went ahead shaking his perfect bum. taehyung stared at his ahem and was ready to smack it but-

"Sir you forgot this-" jungkook turned back there stand a male from the shop he just came out from.

"Oh- Thank you" jungkook bowed. the man smiled politely. he was about to say something.

"Thank you now you can go," Taehyung said with a cold face. the man just bowed and left from there.

Taehyung smacked jungkook's ass softly. the boy gasped glaring at taehyung he rubbed his ass and hid it with his both hands.

Taehyung laughed at his actions.

"Are you done Bunn.. with your shopping?" Taehyung asked smiling like a clown.

"I am almost done. Just a few things left." Jungkook said.

"Bunn, did you bought your few things? it's 6 already." Taehyung asked.

"I'm hungry hyung" jungkook whined clinging onto taehyung's arm who is carrying more than 14 bags right now and not to forget the bunny whose almost whole weight is on him.

"Let me take you somewhere Bunn," taehyung said opening his Lamborghini with his key from far away.
He put all the bags inside while jungkook climbed into the passenger seat.

"Bunn are you tired." Taehyung asked seeing as jungkook's eyes got droopy.

"Hmm," jungkook hummed .taehyung just patted his head before starting the car.

"Hyung was it the shopping date," jungkook asked excitedly after 15 minutes of silence scaring taehyung with his sudden outburst.

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself and smiled at jungkook who has been staring at him excitedly.

"What if it is," taehyung asked smiling softly.

'Then I gotta call yugi to spill the tea' jungkook thought with a smirk but smiled sheepishly when taehyung raised his eyebrow flawlessly.

Taehyung just shook his head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hyunngggggggggggggg my tummmmmyyyyyyyy issssss achiinnnngggggg" jungkook whined for the nth time.it's been 10 minutes since they came out of the restaurant but jungkook isn't letting taehyung start the car. He's shaking the poor soul like a umm(hehe nervous laugh)

"Let's go to the hospital Bunn," Taehyung said for the nth time.

"But I want to eat ice cream but my tummy is full,"jungkook said with tears in his doe eyes blinking his eyes innocently at the boy who is so close to bang his head on the steering wheel.

" let's buy ice cream for you and then you can eat it at home Bunnn"taehyung sighed.

"O-Ok"jungkook said making taehyung thank every God in the world again.

..............

:)

Side note- in this story rose is older than taehyung thank you *bowing dramatically*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 3.9K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
471K 25.7K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
109K 6.7K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...
33.2K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...