object shows oneshots!

Por Stressball_Dorp

request in the page and look into it for more info! All art is done by me including cover art** Mais

request page: [CLOSED]
tb × gb●
leaf twins × gelatin (au)●
oj × paper●
pillow × reader (part 1)●
yandere! bottle × reader●
Yandere! Four × reader
candle × reader
Fan × flinchy/ jumpy! reader
Four × bullied! reader
announcement:

Airy × Reader

1.6K 18 13
Por Stressball_Dorp

It's fluff sorry😢
Reverse affection!!
Reader is 20-30 y/o
_________

It all just..happened so fast.

One minute I was walking peacefully..the next, the car drove towards me within a second.

I didn't have time to react.

It's all a blur...and the worst part, no one will notice I'm gone.
_________

My eyes shot open and the car was gone. I stood in place as my breathing was the only sound I could hear. I was still astound by it.

I took a step back and focused on slowing my breathing, traumatised about the whole thing.

Did I..die?
.
.
The unbelievable thought occurred to my head.

But I didn't have any wounds or bruises. Not a single scratch on me..what is happening.

All possibilities and scenarios played in my head. The car and me just standing there was replying and replaying over and over again. I shut my eyes tight hoping it would stop.

Suddenly, another thought came over me...where am I?

I was too panicked over myself I didn't realise I wasn't on the road anymore. The place was..peaceful..
I felt at rest...like all my troubles went away..

It was a warm orange to a warm yellow hue with the floor making colourful steps as I walk by.

.....

Looking far into the infinite place I'm in, I see some silhouette of blobs of shapes. Rather small, but it's something.

Moving closer I realise it's 2 dark red armchairs and a small table in between with some radio on top of it.

There was another object alongside you. He was a toothpaste.
You thought to converse with him but he wouldn't reply and stared into the calm abyss.

You sat on the other armchair and fiddled with the radio a bit trying to get rid of the monotone static noise that filled the air.

You turned the knob and who knows what channel you've put on? Right now, anything would be better from the white noise that made your thoughts louder than ever.

You pressed the button to play and closed your eyes leaning back.

Static.

Maybe this place doesn't have wifi-

'Pop'
.
.
.
With a blink of an eye- you were transported into some other place.

You stumbled backwards since there was no chair supporting you and you hit the ground hard, going off into unconsciousness.
.
.
.
Your head pounds a pain that throbs as you slowly open your eyes to the blue sky you were used to seeing.

Wait- blue? Where did you end up now??

You looked around limping and realised youre in a forest of some sort.

It looks like it's in a good state, the plants add trees all shades of green.

You've quickly forgotten about the car and the white space you've been in and your mind focused on this..place.

You took a few steps until some leaves move and shake, catching your attention.

You stopped and waited for something to pop out. And something did.

It was another object! Someone else!
He was an oil lamp.

You quickly ran up to them and stood in front of his eyes not saying a word.

He didn't move and stared at you..his eyes when you first took a glance were motionless and dull but now, a glint of emotion was sparkling.

You stared longer until you noticed he was carrying something.

"...what's that?.." you ask reluctantly moving backwards a bit.

He continued to stare with his lips opened a bit. His eyes never left yours and you stared back, forgetting all your social boundaries.

You were dead anyways? What's the point.

"Hi..im-..airy" he slowly said. His voice was monotonous but had a sort of comfort to it somehow.

"Hi airy. I'm..." you trailed off for a bit. suddenly the thought occurred that you didn't remember your name. You break eye contact with airy looking behind him trying to remember.

But you didn't think it matters much since- well, you're passed on already and your name doesn't matter.

"I'm (object/name)" you say calling yourself what you are, instead of who you were. Airy whispered your name a few times, muttering it in different tones.

"Hi (object/name)" he said. He liked how it rolled off his tongue so smoothly.

______

Airy had invited you to stay with him since he had resources and all things needed to survive.

You felt comfortable with this place rather quickly and accepted your new life.

It's been three months and you've forgotten about mostly everything on your past life..you felt at peace..

Currently, you were outside the log house and was playing with a flower. It seemed like you just found out what a flower was or something since you touched it cautiously before moving closing to smell it's fragrance.

Taken aback by how the scent was so pleasing, you started to pick a few and played with them.
.
.
Among the tall trees was airy. He stood close by, watching you. Something in him was making him feel fuzzy inside. He felt like his heart wouldn't stop beating. Watching you was..mesmerising...

The way you picked up the flowers so delicately and gently...he wished to be the flower at the moment. He felt rather envious of the plant.

Putting on and act as if he had just returned picking some food, he approached you. "(Object/name), come with me please." He said as he walked inside the cabin.

You followed leaving the flowers on the ground

The two of you entered the cabin and you both sat down on the floor, waiting for what he wanted to say.

"Object/name" he says staring into your eyes with a devoted look.

"Yes?" You reply. "I saw how you treated that flower earlier.." he started. His voice seemed nervous.
You listened carefully trying to catch on what he was implying. "I need you to treat me the same." He finishes hiding his face.

His monotone voice gave of a more weaker but obligated tone.

"What do you mean?" You ask genuinely. You pulled airy closer to you and layed him down onto your chest, hugging him gently from behind. He gets startled by your quick response.

"Like this?" You ask softly. He stuttered not used to this type of touch. He frantically looked around and search for words to speak.

"I mean, if the flower were a person, I'd treat it like this..if this is what you want" your tone was filled with care and airy liked that.

Despite his deadpan face, he seems to be flustered and panicked. You start gently caressing his delicate face and he hesitantly leaned into it. He wasn't used to affection but he craved it...he was touch-starved. Understandable since he's been alone for 10 years.

He dug his face into your lap from embarrassment and comfort, tugging on to you.

"...I guess.." he said while his voice was muffled. His state was from an emotionless statue to a touch-starved mess.

Headcannons:

•Airy doesn't ask for affection since he's shy about it.

•he doesn't day anything while you smother him with it but he finds it comforting and likes it.

•he still is the same old airy expect he grew into you quicker than anyone else.

•he stopped the show (ONE) since he didn't have a need for the entertainment anymore. He has company :)

•he is easily jealous but won't speak about it.

•airy especially likes how you hug him from behind like a vessel.

•he say seem all softy or easy going but he's alot stronger than you think. You're just a person that he happened to love so he doesn't show it.

•your life together in the forest is peaceful and the thought of death never comes to your minds. It's perfect.

•airy can reciprocate love by many signs. Like also giving physical affection (though it's mostly since he likes hugging you like a pillow) or calling you nicknames.

•he might look as if he's distant from you but airy loves you with all his heart!
_______________

Requested by: me

A/n: sorry for the lack of updates! Irl work and stuff, can't help it ':/

(Btw I'd your a reader who requested airy x reader this story was not particularly for it but ig it counts? I'm still making another one though)
Thanks for reading!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38.1K 484 45
THANK YOU FOR 30K READS, OH MY GOD??? !! COMPLETE !! You are visiting different object shows, hoping to get friends. But one object seemed to have yo...
14.5K 155 33
This is probably overdone, but I couldn't care less. Feel free to request oneshots on the request page. (But make sure to read the rules first!) BFB...
1.4K 67 24
Got a 100 followers! Gonna do the last requests then that's it! Then it'll just be my stuff lol Has any object show ship THAT ISNT PROSHIP YOU KNOW W...
136K 1.8K 50
REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) - Animated Inanimate Battle - Modern Obj...