I just can't. || Aro-ace Tomm...

By lolyukimaxlol

[THIS USED TO BE A CRIME BOYS FANFICTION. I AM CURRENTLY CHANGING IT SO THAT IT CAN BECOME AN ALLIUM DUO FANF... More

Women. ~ Chapter 1
Sexualities? ~ Chapter 2
Aroace ~ Chapter 3
Aphobic Tommy?!?!,/j ~ Chapter 4
Unvalid ~ Chapter 5
Allies ~ Chapter 6
Parents, Innit? ~ Chapter 7
Supporting you was our promise. ~ Chapter 8
Back again ~ Chapter 9
456 ~ Chapter 11
Leaves you in the end ~ Chapter 12
Good ending.
Bad ending. || cannon ending
call me wh- 456
Recovery is slow (stay with me 'til the end)

Americans, anyways coming out ~ Chapter 10

489 26 8
By lolyukimaxlol

it's hurts so much, it's making me crazy.

What happened? Why did i apologize?

I'm lost and i can't find my escape,

help me. What am i?

You can't leave me.

-

𝕎̷͓̐̈́̊̈͑̂̒̈̎͠ͅℍ̸̢̯͈̱͓̗̟̫̣́̃͑́̌̊͝𝕆̸̱̊͋͌͂̂ ̶̨̟͖̤̲̭͕̀̓̾̊̽̎͑̍̂͠𝕀̸̡̭̪̈̄̊̽̎͑́͗̚𝕊̷͈̿̐ ̸̺̬̳͉̻͔͙́͗̓̾͝ℍ̵̜̦̩͔͖̅̓̃̉͠ͅ𝔼̸̧̛̺͓̻̭͈̰̞̜̪́͊

-

"I think i might wanna meetup with you soon."

-

Twitter:

STRAIGHT?! NO WAY /(a)Imgaysowhat

I love yesterday's stream<33

Squids aren't real /(a)SquidgamesisntaboutSquids

Yesterday's stream brings me so much nostalgia dudeeee

ChildInnit /(a)TommyChildnit

They're brothers, your honor.

StuKFCy /(a)SussyDaNugget

congrats on coming out wilbur

-

𝕀̶̢̣͕̮͙̲̊̌̓̔̈́͠𝕄̶̟͐͌ ̶̨̦͇̮̻̫͛̓̐̑̔́̚𝕊̵͚̣̱̳̞͛̿̄̊́̀̈́͋̄͝𝕆̷̡̨̲͚̼͍̝̟̈́̓͜͠ℝ̷̧̗̙̳̱̙̭͈̞̑̐̃̄̉̈́̚ℝ̷̻͙̉̇̐𝕐̷̡̯̣͈̺͍͉̉̓͘͜

-

And just like that, Tommy's week was filled with plans once again.

Planning a meetup isn't as easy as you think, it takes time.

You need to plan a place, where you'll stay, how long you'll stay, the budget you'll need.

And Tommy was not ready to do all that, so that's why he's on his bed, ignoring every responsability that came with him being an adult, watching a schlatt vod of SMPLIVE.

Don't ask him how many time he did that, he lost count at 23.

Now, his phone was vibrating like crazy, Tubbo was calling him.

Sigh, he picks up the phone.

"Whaaaaat? Bitch boy" Tommy says, Tubbo ignores the name "So, you know how Tubnet's released right well some games apparently don't work!" Tubbo started to rant.

Tommy's just listening to the boy rant, he doesn't mind.

"And well crystal rush the swords are barely showing any differences of damage! no matter if you use the wooden or diamond sword it's not different and that's so fucking fucked because then players mine crystals for the diamond sword but it doesn't fucking work and they're scammed then-" "Tubbo, calm. I'm sure Mike'll find a solution."

Tubbo takes a few deep breaths, "Talking about Tubnet, wanna stream it tonight with me?" "mmmm, sure. But you're streaming, i'm not"  Tommy could hear a small hum from Tubbo's end.

"Okay that's cool. And by the way Wilbur told me to tell you he's soon going on tour in america."

Tommy shot up at that "Excuse me? when? How come i haven't been informed of this!"

"Well Wilbur thought you followed the announecement twitter account of their gigs, then he checked and you didndt - which you should by the way, it's helpful. And so he told me to tell you."

"Oh this fucking mother fucker-" Tommy says, ending call with Tubbo and raising from his bed.

TommyInnit started a call

-

𝕀̶̢̣͕̮͙̲̊̌̓̔̈́͠𝕄̶̟͐͌ ̶̨̦͇̮̻̫͛̓̐̑̔́̚𝕊̵͚̣̱̳̞͛̿̄̊́̀̈́͋̄͝𝕆̷̡̨̲͚̼͍̝̟̈́̓͜͠ℝ̷̧̗̙̳̱̙̭͈̞̑̐̃̄̉̈́̚ℝ̷̻͙̉̇̐𝕐̷̡̯̣͈̺͍͉̉̓͘͜

-

Tommy was furiously clicking the call button.

once Wilbur picked up, that's when the boy slightly calmed down.

"WILBUR! Why didn't you tell me you went on tour in AMERICA! NEXT FUCKING MONTH!" Tommy yelled

Wilbur on the other end, winced. "I thought you were following the lovejoy account, it's not my fault!" "It is, dickhead- WHY DID I NOT KNOW! AND TO FUCKING AMERICA, TOO"

"Listen Toms-" "Don't 'Toms' me, prick. You should've told me- you're my- br-BEST friend!" Tommy was salty, and he knew he shouldnt be yelling at the brunette.

But he was salty.

"Tommy, I'm sorry for forgetting to tell you that i'm going to America, alright? and it's barely for like 4 months,"

Tommy frowned, "4 months??? That's forever! No, I refuse." "Tommy i can't cancel-"

"Why not? you're gonna leave me alone in Brighton? that's one of the only reasons i came in brighton! to see you!" Tommy snapped, Wilbur didn't seem to understand how Tommy was feeling.

"Alright, i'm booking a flight to America." Tommy says, opening his computer. "You won't be able to, you'll need a visa and it took forever for mine and the band's visa to get one-"

"It's almost as if you don't want to see me."

-

"HELLO TUBBO!" "Hi Tommy, welcome to the stream, we're getting on crystal rush, right?" Tubbo had just started his stream a bit ago, but like expected, Tommy was a bit late.

"Sure, bee boy. Things i would do to those crystals-" "Tommy, what the fuck?" Tommy burst out laughing.

"No but understand me Tubbo, it's all about understanding. Those crystals they mesmerized me. I got mesmegireded!" Tommy said with pride, Tubbo dies on the inside. "You didn't even say the word right!"

"Like i said Tubbo, it's all about understanding." Tommy says, 'comforting' his best friend.

Tubbo almost physically face palms, "You are such an idiot, a child is what you are, Tommy."

Tommy gasps offended at that. "We're the same age, Tubbo!" Tommy accuses his best friend, Tubbo sighs. "I'm 19, Tommy."

Tommy almost scoffs. "Sure. And i thought we were married!" "You never told me about that!" "My husband!" "You're not gay-"

And you don't know the amount of holding back Tommy had to do to not say 'I am aroace though' and to not burst out laughing,

here's the thing though, even Tubbo didn't know he was aroace.

Uh oh. Guess he'll come out after stream.

"You're right, i hate men!" he could hear Tubbo's exasperrated sigh from all the way to brighton.

-

"You streamed for 4 hours Tubbo!" Tommy whines. Tubbo rolls his eyes, "It's not even that bad, like cmon now."

Tommy frowns then says "Fine, i guess." with an over exaggerated sigh at the end.

Tubbo's face now changes, he seems to have remembered something, "Why were you so tense earlier? During the start of the stream aproximatively"

Tommy grins. "That's what i wanted to tell you Tubbo,"

Tubbo's eyes widen, "No way? Are you gay- i didnt mean to-" Tubbo quickly splashes apologies at Tommy.

Tommy laughs, "No, i'm not gay. I'm quiet the opposite actually." Tommy takes a deep breath, "i'm aroace."

Silence, Tubbo doesn't answer.

SOon enough, Tommy receives a dm-

Tubbo AKA Small T

Tubbo

Kinda ironic i saw this earlier before the stream

Tommy burst out laughing.

"NO WAY! Tubbo is an Aroace Tommy truther?" Tommy jokes, Tubbo hums, "I mean it did end up being true after all!" Tubbo says with a wide smile, Tommy couldn't wish for anything more.

HEY GUYSSS

NEW DISCORD SERVER JUST DROPPED!

https://discord.gg/byppXtSqPV (link in comments!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 387 8
Tubbo and Ranboo have very different thoughts on whether Michael should go into the life of crime. Not that is parents actions are leaving any good r...
2.4K 50 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
19.8K 408 19
High school story between Ranboo and Tommy Platonically only. [Shipping their characters/persona not irl] Will do -Fluff -cuddles -hugs -platonic...
52.2K 2.4K 59
I hate myself for not proof reading this fic/j honestly im just doing this for the sake of being bored also cause I enjoy writing. This is a sbi roy...