Marinette's Fateful Trip To G...

بواسطة stfu_imbetterthanyou

Hello! I'm not really good with descriptions so I'll just give you the basics... Lila succeeded in taking awa... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Authors Note
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Hello Louise.
Chapter 5
Thanks!
Chapter 6
1K!!!
Next Update In A Week
Chapter 7
2K 😱
Chapter 8
Thank you!!
Hey
omg im back
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

2.4K 80 9
بواسطة stfu_imbetterthanyou

The morning of their trip was filled with buzzing excitement, whilst Kagami and Marinette were eager to see the Natural History Museum, Luka, Choe Adrien were not so keen. Regardless, their enthusiasm was infectious, and soon the rest of the group were also thrilled.

The Natural History Museum was a large and bulky building, it reflected much of Gotham's drab architecture and mirrored the monotone weather. Small groups of people milled the cobblestone street, and steady hum of chatter filled the air.

The overcast sky and antique building created an atmosphere that could be described as gothic, much to Lila's chagrin.

"I just think that they shouldn't have flown us out here at the worst time of year," Lila wailed, flapping her arms wildly as their SUV neared the Museum.

"The pressure in this car combined with the weather is making my tinnitus act up so bad!" she cried, clutching her right ear in 'pain'. "Oh, if only Marinette hadn't taken my Limo, my right ear wouldn't be in so much pain" she complained, "I'm sure that she knew this would happen, she probably even did it on purpose!".

Upon hearing Lila's outburst, her friends decided that they must get Lila the Limo – it would surely help Lila's tinnitus, and she deserved it - after all, it was because of her 'connections' that they won this trip in the first place.

Meanwhile, Marinette and her friends had just exited the limousine in which they had travelled in, after bidding a thankful farewell to their driver. The teen group gazed up at the Museum in awe, its architectural design impressing even those who lacked interest in such matters.

Just then, another limousine pulled up, and out stepped a casually dressed Damien Wayne, and Tim Drake. They looked around, saw the teens, and quickly headed over to them.

"Hello, are you Marinette Stone?" Tim asked, looking at Kagami. They had decided that they would pretend to not know, as it would be somewhat suspicious if they already knew the faces of people they had not yet met.

Kagami hid her smirk, and instead replied "No, I'm Kagami Tsurugi. This is Marinette", motioning towards her similarly raven-haired friend.

"Oh, my apologies," Tim smiled, "My name is Tim Drake, this is Damien Wayne, and we will be your class's tour guides".

It was at that moment that three metallic SUVs pulled up on the road beside them. The doors opened, and Lila emerged, a devious look on her face. However, as soon as she turned towards her fellow classmates, and Ms Bustier, who had also exited the vehicle, her smirk transformed into a look of misery and pain.

"Hey, just a heads up, I wouldn't tell them your last names. Lila is supposedly 'dating' Damien." Adrien warned.

The bewildered faces of Damien and Tim would have made them laugh, if it were not for the compulsive liar making her way towards them.

"Lila?" Damien questioned.

"Sausage haired brunette, in the middle" Marinette pointed, making Damien smile bitterly - well almost.

Lila continued to weakly limp (don't ask why) towards them, supported by her entourage.

Once the class were within metres of the group, they bombarded Marinette with vicious insults and Lila's tedious complaints.

"How could you be so cruel!"

"Give Lila the limo you selfish cow!"

"Oww, my head is ear is throbbing!"

"Her tinnitus is causing her so much pain because of you!"

Annoyed, Marinette placed her hands on her hips and glared, "What the fuck does me using the limo have to do wither Lila's non-existent tinnitus?".

Lila gasped, and clutched her left ear like it was about to fall off.

"SEE, she basically just admitted she did this all on purpose" Lila exclaimed, "My left ear is killing me all because of you!".

This caused Alix to give her a side eye, as she seemed to be the only one to remember that she had claimed that it was her other ear in pain previously in the car.

Alya leapt forwards towards Marinette and grabbed her collar, "Listen here bitch-"

"Enough!" shouted Damien, pushing Alya off Marinette, who has an utterly bored look on her face. He stood between the two, facing Alya.

"I am your tour guide, and I will not tolerate this behaviour. If you continue this behaviour, you will be sent back to your hotel. Now, I am going to begin this tour, and there is to be no fighting, is that understood?" he yelled irritably.

"Whatever" Alya spitefully muttered, eyes cast to the ground.

"Good." Damien simpered. "Now, on with the tour".

The tour began smoothly; however, it was not long before Lila's lies spiralled out of control.

As Damien and Tim showcased the current artworks on the wall, Lila, followed by her cronies and Ms Bustier discreetly slipped away to explore more parts of the museum where apparently Lila's great great great great great great grandfather has a painting showcased.

Less than a minute later, Luka turned around, having realised that the current silence was abnormal for Lila and usually meant trouble. Upon realising that they were missing, he turned back around and commented "Hey, I think Lila and the rest of them have wandered off somewhere because they aren't here. Not that I mind".

Tim sighed exasperatedly, "Well they have a teacher with them, so we may as well continue the tour. Besides, we'll probably run into them later anyway."

Annoyed by having to be here at all, Damien simply tutted and rolled his eyes.

Marinette took Lila's absence as a moment to talk to the tour guides without Lila listening in.

"Hey Damien, thanks for calling Lila out. She can be ridiculous sometimes." She smiled - Damien was captivated by it.

A heated blush began to form on his cheeks, and he shook his head, "No worries, I was fed up with them anyway."

Marinette smiled affectionately and turned to Kagami beside her. Hey, what else did you want to see here?"

'I would love to go to the hero and villain display. I need to get acquainted with them seeing as we will be living here soon" Kagami replied as if she hadn't already researched them for hours, or known their identities.

"You will be living here permanently?" Damien questioned, confused as he had thought the trip would only last a singular month.

Marinette's eyes widened, and she quickly put a finger vertically over her mouth, indicating for him to be quiet.

"Kagami, Chloe, Luka, Adrien, and I are going to be moving to Gotham at the end of the school trip. But keep it on the down low though because Lila and the rest of them will go batshit crazy if they find out." She explained quietly.

Damien's mouth made an 'O' shape and he nodded.

"Well, I'll lead you guys to the hero and villain display, shall I?"

After viewing the display, which was somewhat awkward considering the heroes were standing there touring them in their civilian identities, the group decided to stroll through the art section of the Museum as they searched for the class and Ms Bustier.

All too soon they heard the gloating of a certain b*tch who went by the name of Lila.

"Oh, thank you, yes it is so beautiful, isn't it? Rumour has it -although it may not be true- that this painting was meant to be about his great great great great great granddaughter and prophesize her beauty and greatness!"

This utter bullsh*t was followed by a chorus of praises and compliments.

However, Alix stood somewhat stiffly beside them, her brows furrowed, which did not go unnoticed by Marinette.

It was remarkable to M.G, Damien and Tim how they were still looking at the exact same painting. It had been multiple hours since they ran off, and yet the were still admiring the same boring painting of a literal house and garden. How utterly tedious.

In all honesty, it made Damien want to laugh out loud at them. To point and sneer at their stupidity, which was quite frankly hilarious. It made him wonder how these people had graduated from primary school, let alone were able to function daily in the real world.

But unfortunately, he had no time to internally poke fun at them, as he had to get them to exit the Museum to go back to their apartments

"Now class, our tour is now concluded. Follow me towards the exit" Damien stated calmly, gesturing with his hands towards the corridor that would lead them outside.

"No! Lila isn't done, she still hasn't shown us the painting a famous prince painted for her!" Kim exclaimed.
"Yeah, we don't wanna go yet!" whined Lila, who was backed by her classmates.

Damien checked his watch, which indicated that it was 12:30. They had a lunch reservation at 1, and if they did not leave now, they would miss it.

"We have a reservation. We are leaving now" he insisted, a glare forming on his face.

"Omg do you hate me that much!?" Lila wailed, flopping onto Alya's shoulder and fake crying terribly.

"Look what you did, you asshole!" defended Alya.

Damien simply tutted and rolled his eyes, too annoyed to deal with their bullsh*t. "Hey, if we don't go now, we won't get to eat at the super famous restaurant – I mean there could even be celebrities there, some friends of Lila's maybe?" Tim enticed, lying through his teeth.

Lila's sheep turned towards her, awaiting her decision. "Yeah, I guess, I'm sure I could introduce you guys to my celebrity friends if we meet them. They would love you all as much as I do!" She gushed, seemingly over her meltdown.

The class and their teacher followed Damien and Tim out of the museum, and to their vehicles. Thankfully, Lila was too preoccupied with talking to remember to throw a fit over the limousine, and they all began to drive away in their respective cars without a hassle.

They soon arrived at the famous American Style Diner, which was a new experience for most of the class. After being seated at separate tables – Lila, her sheep and Ms Bustier at one, and Damien, Tim and MG at another – they ordered their food and enjoyed the new experience

"Hey Damien, Tim, you two should come over this afternoon to the penthouse. We were thinking of having some sort of movie night or something" Chloe offered.

The two brothers looked at each other, Tim grinning.

"Yeah, we'd love to" Tim smiled at Chloe, at the same time Damien said "No, we're busy"

They looked at each other again, and Damien scoffed a huffy "fine" and crossed his arms, seemingly annoyed. Although he would never admit it, he was most definitely looking forwards to it as well.

Their late lunch went well – surprisingly, Lila had seemed to calm down for a bit.

Their food was paid for by Mr. Wayne, and they all began to walk out happily with their stomachs full.

But of course, Lila couldn't end the day without making one more scene.

As they walked out, Lila purposely walked slower so that she walked by Marinette, before screaming and throwing herself to the ground extravagantly.

"Aaah! Marinette tripped mee!" she wailed, clutching her ankle.

Damien looked over tiredly. "Okay?", he shrugged, and kept walking ahead.

Marinette poked her tongue out at Lila, who simply wailed louder – if that was possible.

Alya and the other sheep ran to Lila's aid, and soon turned to berate Marinette when they realised that she had gone ahead to her friends - leaving poor Lila helpless and injured on the ground.

But Marinette and the others were too far away to hear their shouts – or at least they pretended to be.

And with a smile on her face, Marinette concluded that if the rest of their trip was like this, she was greatly looking forward to living here permanently.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok, just a heads up, I have gone back and changed all of Chloe's superhero names to Princess Honey, as I accidentally switched between that and Honeybee. Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

I have also changed it to the Riddler who held the hostage in the square, because ppl commented on it and because it was bothering me. Idk what I was thinking when writing that sorry.

Also, please note that occasionally I do go back over chapters and edit them more, so if you want to reread them (if it doesn't take too long) or just skim over them I would recommend doing so in case I changed anything important :)

ALSO, feel free to comment, and vote for the chapters, I love responding to comments big and small !

Okay, so I'm sure a lot of you have questions about what on earth happened in the last two chapters, and in all honesty, I don't know either.

I was hacked, and as weird as it is, this mysterious hacker decided to simply publish weird fanfic chapters without my knowledge.

I have decided to keep them because I'm selfish and want the views on my book profile. But they are pretty funny anyways.

BTW sorry for being away forever, school holidays in Australia started a bit ago and I wanted to give myself a break. 

So yeah..

See you next chapter!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
134K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
30.2K 759 40
The war between the demigods, the army and Void is over. Sylvia is dead. Michael is dead. Chaos grants Amy and her friends a year off, to just be nor...