Tomdaya and Spideyshelle Ones...

بواسطة tomdayafan15

Basically just a few Oneshots about Tomdaya and Spideyshelle. No regular Updates. Have fun <3 المزيد

AN
Beach Confessions (1)
Unknown Wonders (1)
She deserves better (1)
Friends with a certain benefit (2)
Always in my mind, Forever in my heart (1)
Beach Confessions (2)
Surprises

Friends with a certain benefit (1)

601 7 6
بواسطة tomdayafan15

Zendaya PoV

Like every morning for a few days I looked at myself in the mirror. Again, my tummy was unnormal hard and stiff. Again, I felt the unusual urge to pee every 15 minutes.

I sighed. I was hungry, but I felt nauseous. Like often recently.

What was wrong with me? Was I getting sick? Did I have some kind of weird stomach flu?

I went to my bathroom and after I somehow suddenly had to throw up, I lent against my bathwall.

Maybe I should make an doctors appointment.

So after I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day I called my doctor and made and appointment for today.

Despite my still nausous feeling I ate something and right when I was about to get ready to go to my doctor, I got a text from Tom.

Tom♡: Hey, just have gone through my schedule again and I'll have a few days off in a week. Mind if I visit you?😏

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Zendaya: Ofc not. Miss you anyway..

I replied and smiled even more at the thought of Tom. He was my best friend, soulmate and well.. since we had this weird but comfortable friends with benefits thing.. he also was my fuckbuddy. And a good one.

I laughed.

I really missed him. I was in LA while he was shooting some series in Arizona for 3 weeks now. So we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks. Maybe that was one of the reasons we didn't went for a relationship. We wouldn't work, we were always in diffrent countries due our working schedule.

It was fine though. We would spend days together, laughing, watching movies, talking all night and day and occasionly we lost ourselfs between the sheets.

What was wrong with that? It was nothing more then sex. No strings attached.

Only sometimes, when I lay in his arms again and tried to fall asleep, I told myself that we might make a good couple though. But most of the time this thought was always forgotten the next morning, we had made it clear often enough that our arrangement was not about feelings and never should be.

Tom♡: Miss u 2.

I grinned like an idiot though before I left my house and made my way to my doctor.

I had to wait half an hour in the medical office before I was finally called, and during that time I had been writing with Tom non-stop, so I was in a pretty good mood when the doctor started with her usual questions and the investigation.

She asked me about my symptoms and I told her about the nausea, the weird feeling in my stomach and how tired I recently was. I thought she would just test me on the flu or something, but suddenly she asked me a question, I didn't expected at all.

,,Are you on birth control?"

I stuttered. ,,Uhm.. yeah.. why?"

,,Are you sexual active and when was the last time you had sex?" she asked, writing something on a paper.

I was getting slightly annoyed. That wasn't her buisness at all, why was she asking all those stuff.

,,Yes but the last time was.. 3 weeks ago. Why are you asking?" I answered though.

Instead of replying, she told me to lay down on one of the daybeds and lift up my shirt, so she could make an ultrasound.

I was getting nervous and did what she told. Hopefully I was not seriously ill.

The doctor applied the cold, slimy gelee on my abdomen and moved the sensor while her eyes was occupied with the monitor, which I couldn't see, unfortunaly.

After a few minutes she sort of smiled.

,,Whats's wrong? What do I have?" I nervously asked.

She just smiled and looked at me. ,,You have a gravidity."

,,A what?"

The doctor laughed. ,,That's the specialist term for pregnancy. You're pregnant, Ms. Coleman, Congratulations."

My mouth suddenly felt really dry and my mind began to spin.

,,No.. no I'm not.. that's.. I can't be.. I.." I stuttered and nervously laughed, but the doctor just turned the monitor so I could look on it too.

I swallowed and I felt dizzy. On the screen was a small but pretty obvious.. fetus. If I looked closely I could see the little heart that pouting.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

My vision became blurry as I looked down to my stomach.

I was pregnant. There was a actual living, small human inside me.

Holy shit.

Tom.

Tom and me created a human being.

Shit.

A single tear escaped my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

,,So far everything looks very good with your baby, you're almost 10 weeks along." My doctor interrupted my spinning thoughts.

I looked up to her and nodded, still not believing what just happened.

,,Is everything ok?" she asked and put one hand on my shoulder.

I tried to smile, but failed. ,,I.. uhm.. It's just.. it wasn't planned .. it's a lot right now.." I stammered, my voice sounded husky and weak.

She gave me a smile. ,,I know, It's overwhelming at first, but I'm sure everything will be alright."

I swallowed again. 

I would become a mum.

Holy shit.

I ran my hands over my face and through my hair.

Shit.

That all couldn't be true.
But now everything made sense.

How could I be so blind?

I remembered forgetting to take the pill a few times.
How could I be so irresponsible?
Tom had always relied on me.

How could I be so careless?

I felt so dizzy when the doctor gave me a small booklet. My maternity passport.

This was all happening so fast. I stared at the ultrasound picture an swallowed.

,,Are you okay, Ms. Coleman? Should I call someone for you?" the doctor asked worringly.

I shook my head. ,,N-no.. I'm alright..."

I slowly got up and grabbed my bag. ,,Thanks you, Dr. Wallant." I mumbled and faked a smile.

,,No problem. Congratulations again, you can make the next appointment at the counter. I'd like to see you every 2 weeks."

I nodded, my mind everywhere but not on her. I made a next appointment though and then rushed outside to my car. I collapsed as soon as I sat infront of the steering wheel.

Through my blurry vision I saw a new message on my phone.

Tom♡: I'm really looking forward to see you next week <3

Tears where streaming down my face as I threw my phone on the passengers seat.

I fucked up. I really did.

In the seemingly endless seconds that I stood outside my mother's door, I nervously reconsidered this last-minute decision to visit my mother.

My hand clenched around my small suitcase as I rang the bell again.

After I went home from he doctors appointment, it had taken me over an hour to calm down, and even now there was nothing but chaos in my head and heart. So, without further ado, I had decided to go to my mother's house. I simply needed someone by my side to comfort me and help me figure out what to do. And who was better than my mom?

Besides, I hadn't seen her in a month so I naturally had missed her too.

The moment the door opened and I saw my mom standing there, a towel in one hand and wearing the big, red baking apron I once gave her, I had to smile.

God, I missed her so much.

,,Daya! Honey! What a surprise! I didn't expect you at all, sweety!" My mom was visibly exited and happy to see me.  I stood still and nervously fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

,,Sorry, I should have told you before that I was coming, but it was a pretty spontaneous decision. But if I'm bothering you, I -..'' I nervously started but she interruptet me.

,,Don't be silly Sweety, my only daughter is always welcome to visit." She laughed, but went silent after a few seconds. I think she noticed how nervous I was and how insecure I was standing. Or she just realized something was wrong because she was my mom and knew me like no one else did. Her face turned irritated and worringly.

,,Is everything ok, Daya?"

I couldn't hold back anymore. I rushed to her and let myself fall into her embrance, no seconds later I was sobbing into her shoulder. I couldn't stop crying while she was gently stroking my back.

,,Oh, Honey.. what happened?" I still sobbed and didn't answer.

How was I even suppose to tell her that.. I am expecting a baby?

I heard her sigh. ,,Did something happened with you and Tom?"

My head snapped up. ,,How do you.. I mean.. We are friends.. we-" I sniffed while she sighed again and kinda chuckled. ,,Let's go in first, we can talk in the living room, hmm?" She moved one of my few curly strands out of my face and kissed me on my forehead.

I nodded and when we settled down on her couch in the living room, the fire in the stove crackled comfortably and I snuggled into her arms with a cup of tea, I felt home.

My mom started to gently stroke through my hair as I calmed down and stopped crying. I loved her for giving me the time I needed.

After 15 minutes I finally found the strenght to start telling her what happened.

,,So..'' I started ,,Uhm where do I start... Me and Tom.. we... " my voice trembled. ,,So we are actually pretty close.. uhm.." I swallowed. I was all grown up and it still felt weird to talk with my mum about my sexual life.

But she just smiled and chuckled as she saw me struggling to find the words.  ,,Baby, sometimes you are so uptight, I already know that you are more than just friends" ,,Uhm.. you do?'' I honestly didn't know if I was surprised.

My mom laughed. ,,Daya, did you really thought you could hide something like that from your mommy? You didn't even covered the hickeys up sometimes."

I cringed and was pretty sure I blushed in a dark shade of red.

,,So are you two a couple or.." ,,No." I sighed. ,,We agreed on friends with benefits. No strings attached, no feelings, just fun." I swallowed.

,,And now you developed feelings and don't know how to tell him or handle them?" My moms voice was quieter and she looked at me with this lovingly eyes.

But I shook my head and closed my eyes for a moment. ,,That's.. that's not the point..I.." my voice was a bit shaky and I tried not to sniff at the thought of the actual problem.

,,So what? You.. have feelings for someone else now and don't know how to tell Tom?"

,,No Mum.. I.."

,,So what? Daya? What's wrong?"

,,I.."

,,He developed feelings and you don't know how to reject him without destroying what you two have?"

I sighed. ,,No.."

Mom ran her hand through her hair, searching for further assumptions.

,,Are you pregnant?" She jokes, but my stomach just turned even thighter.

I sniffed, wiped away a tear that escaped my eye and averted my eyes.

I heard her taking a deep breath. ,,Oh.. Daya...my baby.." She put one hand infront of her mouth.

,,I'm so sorry.. I'm a dissapointment." I whispered but she shook her head and cupped my face with her palms.

,,No, no Honey, don't even dare to think like that."

I felt the hot tears filling my eyes as I answered. ,,B-but.. It wasn't planned and.."

My mum smiled but still looked serious when she wiped away my tears. ,,Daya. Even if it wasn't planned and it's not the most perfect situation right now, being pregnant is a miracle, okay? "

I looked down and sniffed. ,,Tom.. doesn't know.." I sobbed. Mum put a hand on my thigh and gently stroke it while wiping away my tears with her other hand.

,,When did you even found out? A-and how far along are you? Do you know the gender yet? Sorry.. I'm probably overwhelming you even more right now but.. it's not every day that you get told you gonna be a grandma and your daughter is pregnant." She laughed, which helped a bit to ease the tension because I somehow had to chuckle through my tears as I saw her all exited about my pregnancy.

,,Uhm I actually found out this morning.. and.. I am not that far along ... 10 weeks." I sniffed and took a deep breath to calm myself down. ,,You.. I mean.. are you supporting me? " I nervously asked.

,,Of course, Daya! I am actually exited. Don't worry, I will be there, no matter what!" Mum made grabby motions and I fell into her arms and snuggled into her embrace. ,,I really need you, Mum. My head and heart is a chaos right now. I don't know what to do and where to start..." I mumbled.

She calmly stroke my back. ,,You really should tell him, Honey. He has the right to know."

I sniffed. ,, I know.. but.. I don't know, I am so afraid of losing him." I admitted.

,,I understand, but I'm sure he won't let you down. He adores you."

I bitterly laughed. ,,Mum, this isn't about supporting me in some job desicion, this is about having a baby. Being a dad. Take on responsibility. Why would he do that out of the blue? His career is blowing up right now, a baby.. is.. I.." I felt tears coming through again.

My mom smiled and patted my head. ,,Honey, as if he would ever let you down and do this alone. After all, he is still your best friend.. and maybe more who knows..''

,,But.. what if he'll be mad at me.. We have this thing going on for almost half a year now and he always trusted me with the pill.. a-and.." 

,,Honey, it takes two to make a baby and birth control is not always 100 percent safe. I am sure Tom knows that too."

I nodded. Deep down I knew she was right, but I also was so afraid of losing him.

There was silence for a few minutes and I closed my eyes and tried to relax a bit. I found it crazy and yet comforting how much laying in my mums arms still made me feel like home and safe.

,,Are you ok, Daya? I mean, are you happy?" my Mom suddenly asked. I sighed. ,,I am, I mean, I will be. Right now it's all so overwhelming and complicated.. but I think.. as you said.. being pregnant is a good thing..And I always wanted to be a mom."

I somehow had to smile now at the thought of me actually becoming a mom. I let my right hand wander down to my stomach. Again, we didn't talk for a few minutes.

,,So six months, huh?" my Mum smirked and I rolled my eyes at her and smirked as well. ,,I should've known you want the whole story." She grinned. ,,I want to know absolutely everything, Honey." ,,Sure everything? Every detail?" She slapped my shoulder playfully and we both cracked up laughing.

This night my mom and I stayed up late, talking about the time she was pregnant with me, my childhood, some other good memories and of course I had to tell her how Tom and I started our sexual arrangement.

I woke up nauseous the next morning, rushing up from the couch and dropping on my knees infront of the toilet, just to throw up immediately. I heard my mom come in the bathroom too and no seconds later she was holding back my hair and calmly stroking my back.

I coughed and sighed exhausted. ,,Well.. I guess I have to get used to morning sickness now, huh?" Mom nodded and helped me get up on my feet. She smiled lovingly when I changed into more comftable clothes, after I brushed my teeth.

,,What?" I asked irritated.

,,Your showing already.." she just smiled. My gaze dropped to my stomach. ,,What.. Oh.. not really mum.." ,,Yes you do.. but it can only be seen when you know it, don't worry." She grinned.

I smiled. ,,I love you, Mum."

,,I love you too, Daya."

✎ Heyyyyyy hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Feel free to give feedback (And also new ideas). And also I'm almost done with the second part of this, so gimme ur assumptions how u think Tom will react. Or is she even gonna tell him? Who knows..
Sorry again for grammar mistakes.

Love y'all <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58.9K 1.5K 45
Just some cute one-shots of Peter and MJ. I will be taking requests!!
55.7K 818 20
· Tomdaya/PeterMj Oneshots · Copyright © 2018 by Queenitingz|Plot
809K 10.4K 101
#1 IN ZENDAYA #1 IN TOMDAYA #2 IN MICHELLE #4 IN ONESHOTCOLLECTION #5 IN TOMHOLLAND Present tense oneshots a with a lot of drama! [Dm me suggestions...
139K 1.8K 32
"A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is" Short stories featuring tomdaya, combined in one book. I'm...