24H | SEVENTEEN

بواسطة nuggety_nugget

"Young girls these days." She said. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help cl... المزيد

लेखकांची नोंद
प्रस्तावना
१०
११
१२
१३
१४
१५
१६
१७
१८
१९
२०
२१
२२
२३
२४
२५
२६
२७
२८
३०
३१
३२
३३
३४
३५
३६
३७
३८
३९
४०
४१
४२
४३
४४
४५
४६
४७
४८
४९
५०
५१
५२
५३
५४
५५
५६
५७
५८
५९
६०
६१
६२
६३
६४
६५
६६
६७
६८
६९
७०
७१
७२
७३
७४

२९

605 39 4
بواسطة nuggety_nugget

"Ahhhhh..." Na-ra, one of Rumi's co-workers let out a sigh as she plopped down on the queen-sized bed. "This is such a nice cottage." She said leaning on one arm to look at Rumi and other female member who were busy with their luggage. "And the bed is nice too." She said bouncing on it. "Yeri-ya, Rumi-ya, see I am bouncing on it!" Na-ra giggled standing on it, Yeri joined her as both of them started giggling like little girls. Rumi chuckled shaking her head at their antics.

"Well, you both can sleep on the bed then. I'll get the extra bedding from the boys." Rumi smiled pulling over her t-shirt and quickly changing into another one. "Wah...I think I saw abs." Yeri said staring at now Rumi's covered torso.

"Yah, byuntae! Why are you staring at other's body?" Na-ra slapped Yeri's arms. "Mwo? I couldn't help it if she's changing in front of me!" Yeri argued hitting back Na-ra. "What do you mean you couldn't help it? Where are your basic mann-"

"Okay. Stop you two." Rumi said pulling both of them apart. "Get changed, we'll go eat something and then rest for a while." Yeri stuck her tongue at Na-ra and ran behind Rumi when she tried to hit her again. "Byuntae!" Rumi chuckled pushing her towards her luggage.

"Rumi your phone is ringing." Yeri said passing her phone. Tai. It read. Rumi pressed her lips watching it until it finally stopped ringing. "Shouldn't you be picking that?" Rumi looked up to see Yeri nodding towards her phone. Rumi hummed and pocketed her phone.

"I heard that buffet at this resort is quite nice." Rumi said looking at the girls.

"Everything is nice here. If only Jina had not messed up the booking then we would have nice rooms like others." Na-ra sighed from other side.

"What? Jina? Is that same Jina that I am thinking of? The one who runs away while putting others to clean her mess?" Rumi turned to look at Na-ra. "Wah you looked quite acquainted with her." Yeri commented with a chuckled. Rumi let out a groan. "Why is that I am always cleaning her mess?" Na-ra laughed saying how she feels lucky that it was Rumi and not her. "How come she is still in the company? Is Hybe short on employees? They are even making us work. Whatever! You girls freshen up, I'll wait outside." Rumi said while muttering some curses under her breath and walking out of the bedroom.

"Eo. Are you girls done?" Tae-oh, her co-worker asked looking up from the couch.

"Hmm, they'll be out in a minute." Rumi nodded making her way outside of the cottage.

"Eodiga? (Where are you going?)" He asked sitting up. Rumi waved her cigarette pack in answer. "Yah, let's go together. Wait for me!" He shouted looking for his own packet but Rumi was already out looking for secluded spot.

On the side of the cottage there was little garden decorated with potted plants which were quite huge forming a great camouflage, Rumi decided it was good enough for her so she pulled out a cigarette and placed it in between her lips. She clicked her lighter lighting her cigarette. "Ah." She sighed letting a smoke cloud. Her phone buzzed again in her pocket making her clench her jaw. She knew it was her sister again. Doesn't she get the hint that I don't want to talk? What is that they want from me? "Can't I have some peace for once?" Rumi muttered taking in another puff.

"Rumi?! Where did you go?" It was Tae-oh looking for her. Rumi peeked from the plants and waved her hand calling him over. "Why are you hiding in here?" He asked as Rumi handed him lighter. "Thanks."

"I don't know if we are allowed to smoke." Rumi said in between the puffs. Tae-oh nodded letting out his own smoke cloud.

"It's better than nothing at all." He said making Rumi look at him in question. "The cottage, I mean." Rumi nodded agreeing to it. It is true, it was better than nothing at all. The resort is surrounded by mountains on one side and water on the other side with not other hotels or motels around. So, they had no other option than taking up this cottage. "Hm?" Rumi heard some rustling, she looked into the plant thinking it might be some animal but the rustling sound was coming from the backside. "What happened?" Tae-oh asked as he watched Rumi walked to backside of the cottage.

"What are you doing?" There was a man standing on a pot placed upside down, there was phone in his hand while he was facing the window. The man looked up startled upon hearing Rumi's voice. "I asked what are you doing?" Rumi repeated her question walking towards him. He quickly got down pocketing his phone.

"Nothing I was just trying to look for network. Yes, network. There's poor connection here." He answered stepping back as Rumi neared him. Rumi stared at him and glanced at the window; it was of the bedroom. "Then, I'll look for it somewhere else. Since I can't seem to get it here." The man bowed and started making his way out of the situation.

"Ani." The man stopped and turned around hesitantly. "The network is quite good here." Rumi said making him avoid her eyes. "Yah what happened-" Tae-oh asked from behind. "If you don't mind, my friend here is quite good with tech. He might help you with-Ssibal saekki!" Before Rumi could complete her sentence the man started sprinting. "You fucking bastard! Tae-oh get him!" Rumi screamed sprinting behind the man. She screamed behind him to stop, but that bastard kicked a pot in Rumi's way and climb up the highroad behind the cottage. "Bhadvya!" Rumi cursed jumping over the pot to directly highroad. "Haramkhor! Thamb! (Stop!)" She shouted quickening her pace with better surface to run, the man wasn't a match to her speed as Rumi caught his hoodie and pulled him down.

"Bhadvya! Thamb bolli kalat nai? (I asked you to stop?)" Rumi cursed standing over him. "Uth. (Get up.)" She said pulling him up by his collar. "Your handphone." She asked putting her hand out.

"De? Wae? Why should I? And why are you chasing me?" The man argued trying to shake off her grip from his hoodie. "Let go of me!" He screamed when he failed to shake of her grip. "Quietly hand over your phone." Rumi warned.  "Yah-" The man sneered. "-who do you think you are? I am not going to hand it over. What will you do?" He taunted stepping closer to her. "You think I am scared of some bitch like yo-" *PHAT* His face was turned to side, if Rumi hadn't had her grip on his hoodie than he would fallen down from the force she had used.

"Rumi." Tae-oh who had followed called. "H-His phone is here." He stuttered under Rumi's gaze. She looked scary; he had seen and heard the slap. It wasn't just him who seen it, in fact a crowd had gathered around watching them. There was a basketball court on downside of the road, which had many people gathered for a game. The people were mostly from the company. Hearing all the commotion they had gathered around to see what was going on. "Here." Tae-oh handed the phone which had slipped from the man's pocket while chasing.

"Open it." Rumi said holding up the phone so the screen was facing towards the man. "Why? I told you I was just-" "Open it." Two words were enough for the man stumbling around and unlocking the phone for her. "I was really just looking for network." He tried to reason but Rumi snatched the phone from his hands and looked directly into his gallery. Just as she had thought. That motherfucker had been peeping inside the bedroom. He had clicked pictures of Yeri and Na-ra while they were changing.

"What is wrong?" Tae-oh asked when the phone was shoved back into his hands.

"Jogiya. I'm soryy. I will delete those-" He was slapped across his face again. "I'm sorry!" The man cried out but more he opened his mouth to apologize the more hits he received across his face.

"Ssibal-saekki! I*slap* asked *slap* you *slap* didn't *slap* I?" Rumi gritted out each word with a slap against his face. "Looking for network you said! Do you think I am dumb?!" She screamed slapping him again, the man coughed out blood.

"RUMI!" It was Hyun who arrived and pulled the man and Rumi apart from each other. Tae-oh and other members from the court were quick to climb up and grab the man and stood between to stop Rumi from beating up the man into pulp.

"Madarchod! Why don't you click your mother's pictures like that?! Huh!? Click her pictures! Haramkhor! Aaizavadya! Ithe ye! (Come here!) I'll beat you into a pulp!" Rumi screamed as Hyun used his whole body to stop Rumi from stepping towards the man. "Let go of me! I'll fucking rips his balls apart!" Rumi screamed pushing against Hyun.

"STOP! Rumi stop it!" Hyun shouted grabbing her face so she was facing him and not looking at the man. He cupped her face in her big palms. "Stop. It's enough." Hyun said. To outsiders it looked like a man taming a wild beast. The way Rumi was heavily breathing looking into Hyun's eyes as she stopped struggling and calmed down. "We have got him. Stop." He whispered staring into her eyes, the look in them changed, the light slowly returned back in them. "Rumi." It was Gu Hwa, who hurried upon receiving a report that there was fight going on between a staff member. Hyun looked back to Gu Hwa walking towards them. "Let go. I am calm now." Rumi shrugged of Hyun's hand and stepped back looking away.

"What is happening here?" Gu Hwa asked taking in the situation. A large crowd with an injured man. A very tight situation to clean.

"Uh." Tae-oh piped in. "That guy was peeping on girls from our team. I think he clicked pictures in here." He informed showing the phone which was shoved into his hands. "Rumi caught him and umm well, this happened." He said pointing towards the beaten-up man who was barely able to stand on his feet. Gu Hwa pinched his nose bridge and let out a sigh. "Rumi, give it a rest." To outsider's ear it was Gu Hwa asking her to calm down but Hyun and Rumi knew what he meant. You have fucked up. Rumi wanted looked away. "We'll take care of this. Everyone sorry for the inconvenience. You can return back to your work." Gu Hwa bowed towards the crowd and held the man. "Hyun." He called asking Hyun to be quick.

"Ye." Hyun nodded and took the phone from Tae-oh. Rumi huffed and walked away. "Rumi wait..." He stopped himself. It was best for her to be alone for a while. He turned and followed Gu Hwa, silently. Slowly the crowd dispersed.

"Wahhh...She's scary." Seungkwan said. Half of the members of Seventeen were enjoying the game of basketball when they were distracted with sudden commotion. A woman chasing behind a man and then almost beating him up into pulp was not an everyday scene for them. Seungkwan, Mingyu, Dokyeom, Minghao, Hoshi and Seungcheol watched as Rumi walked away from the crowd.

"Rumi? Isn't it the same woman Hoshi hyung was talking about that day?" Minghao asked. "I thought she was fun?" He said not knowing how to describe her.

"She is." Mingyu said staring at her. "Or so I thought? She didn't seem that scary with the times I've talked to her." Mingyu continued turning to look at Minghao.

"Oh, she is." Hoshi piped in making everyone to look at him. "I have seen her scary side. But this...wahhh. She's something." He shook his head. "She was like a beast, slapping the guy non-stop." Hoshi imitated her actions. "If Hyun-ssi had not pulled her apart then I think the man would've died. Don't you think?" He asked looking at his members. Mingyu and Seungkwan nodded their head with scrunched up face as feeling the pain of the man.

"It was too aggressive but I think the man deserved it." Seungcheol commented balling his own fist thinking about the what the man had done. "Hmm. I was right about her." Seungcheol suddenly said. "She's totally my style." He smirked looking back at the crowd.

"Eo?" Everyone looked at him with question mark on their faces.

A/N :

Who thinks Rumi is scary? I do! I don't think we should anger her. What do you think? Let me know in comments section below. Also don't forget to leave your votes and share this story with your pals. Do add this book to your library and reading list so you won't miss an update.

And here's my take on OCs of the book.

Wi Ha Joon as Gu Hwa. (P.S. There were so many sexy pictures of him but I rather have my readers consciences until the end of the note.🤭)

Rowoon as Kim Youngjae.

Love,
Alba💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98.4K 3.3K 24
"Dino-ah, who's baby are you??" "Seokmin-ah, who's pabo are you??" "I loovee you Coups-ah~" "I changed your wallpaper with my picture instead~" All...
1.3K 92 9
"You can't just leave whenever your heart fancies, darling.. We've... built something here, something... special. And you... you're the center of it...
19.4K 1.1K 32
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
12.9K 822 14
"You thought you could deceive us. But in this game, baby, the rules were written by those who thrive in shadows." ⚠️ "Look at you, little thing. I'm...