Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Diverged (25)

53 4 0
By xoxo_gvf

Me, daryl and Dog walked through a dirt road in the middle of the woods. I kept looking at the ground, and off to the distance. Neither me or daryl saying anything to each other.

I brought out my container of water, struggling to get the cap open.

"let me help." Daryl said walking beside me.

"i got it." I said twisting the cap again until it popped open. I took a swig of the water, handing it over to daryl as he poured some into his hand, letting dog get a drink before he took a drink of water himself.

"You're not coming back with me, are you?" I asked the two of us started walking again.

"i'm gonna stay out a little longer. See what i can find." Daryl looked at me.

"okay." i nodded my head.

"want a ride? My bike is just up a little farther." Daryl asked as he pointed in the direction.

"No, i'm good." i spoke softly.

The road broke into two different directions. The two of us getting closer to it, knowing that's where we would part ways.

"hey, uhm." Daryl started.

"You don't have to apologize, daryl." i looked at him.

"was just gonna say good luck." He looked at me.

"good luck to you too." we separated.

"Thanks." Daryl walked off where the road split. I walked back to Alexandria on my own, Dog following me instead of being with daryl. I gave him a little pat on the belly as he started following me again.

While on the walk all i could think about was daryl, and all the things he said. Part of me wanted to be out there with him still, but i was hurting. The gates opened up Dog walked ahead of me, i looked around not seeing very many people out and about.

"let's get home." i said going back to the house.

I walked the street, cutting past the sidewalk, and crossing the road. Seeing the house come into view. Dog waited patiently for me to open the door, walking into daryl's little room where he hung out at when he wasn't in his bedroom.

"hmm. Smells like daryl." i walked in, following Dog. I grabbed a dog bowl, filling it up with water, and sitting it down on the ground as he licked his mouth. I sat down, dog jumping up on me.

"good boy." i started petting him all over.

I looked around the room, seeing some of daryl's belongings. He had a little box of tools, some animal fur, maybe from a squirrel or raccoon. There were a few books sitting on a table, everything smelled like him.

A sigh fell from my lips and i sat up, seeing Dog going crazy and ripping things up.

"Dog, No!" i yelled trying to get him to stop.

He ran across the room, knocking a lamp off a small table. "Stop, back off!" i yelled again.

I looked around, seeing that the room was a mess. "bad dog." i looked at him as he laid down. I grabbed the lamp off the floor, putting it back together the best i could. There were a couple books on the floor, picking them up and setting them back on the table.

I looked around some more, seeing the animal fur had been ripped off the wall. I sighed again and picked it up, putting it back where daryl had it. I went to the kitchen, grabbing a broom and sweeping up some of the glass.

"what are we gonna do today, huh?" i looked at dog and sat on the chair again.

Daryl Dixon

(y/n) and i went our separate ways. I didn't really like the idea of her walkin' back alone, but i knew she could take care of herself.

I was gonna apologize, but said good luck instead. I rode my bike for a bit, the engine sputtering and stalling out on me.

I got off it, walkin' around while lookin' for other supplies. Seein' a walker in an empty creek, might have somethin' good on 'em.

I walked down, well slid down instead, the walker falling onto me. I grunted and began to struggle, dropping my knife when i fell.

I grabbed the walker, flipping myself over and pinning it onto the ground as i grab my knife, stabbin' it in the head.

"see ya asshole." I said grabbing some of the supplies off the body and walked away.

I made it back to my bike, attempting to fix it. A growl was heard from beside me, turning my gaze to see a walker crawling toward me.

"You gotta be kidding me." I said pullin' my crossbow out and shooting the walker.

I fixed up the bike. Sittin' there as i thought about (y/n). She looked hurt while i was talking about Leah, i didn't like seeing that she was crying. Crying because of me.

Somethin' happened between us and we haven't had the time to talk about it. I guess earlier woulda been the good time, but i messed that all up.

She's beautiful, and makes me feel things. I like being around her, around (y/n). It sometimes feels odd when i'm away from her.

It was gettin' dark, knowing i needed to get back to Alexandria. I knew (y/n) would start to worry. Told her i'd only stay out a little while longer, but now it's been hours.

You

"i know, i miss him too." i started petting dog again as he whined.

My sister, Lydia was already asleep in her room. She didn't do much today, but stay in the house. Said it was weird for her to go out with the others while i wasn't home.

I shot awake early in the morning. Dog was laying down next to me. A smile grew on my face a little. I walked outside, hearing a motorcycle pull up.

Dog quickly ran past me, i looked up to see daryl standing there already petting dog when he jumped up onto his chest.

"did you find anything?" i asked.

"yeah, yeah. How was he? was he good?" Daryl asked pointing to dog.

"He was." i nodded my head.

"I'm kinda beat. I'm gonna hit the sack, all right?" Daryl pet dog again.

"Me too." i looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 908 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
547 14 11
You were rescued and brought to alexandria where you learned that not all people in this new world were bad. But could you get the one person your m...
79 8 8
In a world overrun by walkers and deceitful survivors, a mortician unexpectedly finds herself battling for survival. Amidst the chaos and danger, she...
263K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...