๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ.๐•๐€ - ๐“๐๐

By -ENHACUTIE

"hi, I'm D.VA, err...Y/N." - five boys get compensated by being sent to the transfer program in Korea, alongs... More

โœฆ*INTRODUCTIONโ€ข.
โœฆ *LEVEL 1 โ€ข. : ON THE WAY.
โœฆ *LEVEL 2 โ€ข. : DORM-MATES.
โœฆ *LEVEL 3 โ€ข. : SCHOOL TOUR.
โœฆ *LEVEL 4 โ€ข. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.
โœฆ *LEVEL 6 โ€ข. : TUTORING.
โœฆ *LEVEL 7 โ€ข. : FRIEND OR FOE?
โœฆ *LEVEL 8 โ€ข. : BINGSU DATE.
โœฆ *LEVEL 9 โ€ข. : SUDDEN CONFESSION.
โœฆ *LEVEL 10 โ€ข. : DECISION-MAKING.
STAGE 2!
โœฆ *LEVEL 11 โ€ข. : JUST THE TWO OF US.
โœฆ *LEVEL 12 โ€ข. : AN ACCUSATION.
โœฆ *LEVEL 13 โ€ข. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

โœฆ *LEVEL 5 โ€ข. : THE STARS.

534 14 6
By -ENHACUTIE

——————

——————
(cw: talking about weed)

You and the boys had soon returned from the baseball field, they seemed tuckered out and Ms. Won had been in the kitchen, cooking dinner.

"Oh, Y/N, you're back. Would you please help me set up the table?" Ms. Won called back from the open kitchen, looking at you. You nod, unclasping your hands from Robin's, the boy seemed disappointed that he no longer was holding your hand.

Robin walked up to you, following you like a duckling. "May I help as well?" He looked up at Ms. Won who smiled, "of course, Robin." You ushered the brunette to the cupboards where there laid various dishes and plates.

You grab seven metal bowls, handing them to Robin before pointing to the rice cooker. "Fill these up with rice, don't overfill," you shook your finger at Robin who had his full attention on you.

"Just enough for a meal, and then place them all where there is a chair on the table." Your gaze was set back to the utensils drawer, grabbing six pairs of chopsticks, counting Robin out after remembering he can't use them.

Your hands held seven spoons and six pairs of chopsticks, going over to the table where Robin had set up the rice bowls, you place a spoon and chopsticks on either side of the bowl. "Okay, now we need to do side dishes." You call out, pulling Robin by the arm.

"So, Kimchi, radish...er Ms.Won?" You look over to the woman who hummed and was plating the main dishes. "What other side dishes did you want?" You question, tilting your head.

"Ah, gochujang and peppers." She hands you the box of gochujang sauce, you pull out a wooden spoon before making the side dishes. You would hand over the finished ones to Robin who would place them on the table.

Not long after, the table was all set up and now you and Robin have the job of bringing the boys down for dinner.

"I'll wake up Bruce and Finney. You can handle Vance and Billy, I assume?" You looked over to Robin who nodded, walking up the stairs to their bedroom.

You walked to the other compartment of the dormitories, the complex had seperate bedrooms downstairs and upstairs, Bruce and Finney chose the ones downstairs, Robin bunked with Finney as the two were inseparable.

You knocked on Bruce's open door, seeing him with a Walkman in his ears and a notebook of today's school notes. You walked up to Bruce and delicately slipped off his Walkman, looking over his shoulder to see his pristine notes.

Bruce jumped at the sudden movement, looking behind him to see you peering over his shoulder. "Your handwriting's nice and clean, I'm so jealous." You mumbled. Bruce quickly looked down, your faces were inches apart.

"Anyways, dinner is ready, come eat." You looked at Bruce who seemed to flare up like a tomato, he nodded and rushed out of he room to the dining table.

You left Bruce's room and approached Finney's, his door was open as well, but he was staring out of his window. The sun was setting and you could already see some stars from the sky.

You hummed and Finney's attention turned to you. "I never knew the stars were much brighter in Korea." He tells you, looking back out the window.

"Yeah, you could see the stars really well from a telescope actually." You sit beside him, looking out the window as well. "My dad always told me, he'd buy me a telescope so we could stargaze for as long as we wanted." You reminisce for a little while.

You seemed to be deep in though, Finney took notice. "Your dad must've love you lots." He looked down at his hands, fiddling with them. "Yeah, he did. I was his precious little star. I like to think I still am." Finney looked back up.

"Did?" He questioned, he didn't mean to prod into your personal life, especially when you guys met not only a day ago. You nodded, "He passed, from an illness. I wasn't sure till this day what it was." You explain, standing up from the window sill and looking at Finney.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Finney apologized, standing up with you. You shook your head as if to say, not to worry. "C'mon, the food's probably getting cold, and Ms. Won might kill us for wasting food." You laugh, taking Finney's hand and pulling him to the dining room.

"There you two are, I was starting to wonder if you guys wanted to ditch dinner." Ms. Won teased. You laughed and pulled your chair out, Finney sat beside you at the table.

"It's nothing Ms. Won, we were just looking at how much brighter the stars looked in Korea." You nudged Finney, who nodded in agreement.

"Oh, yes! The stars here look absolutely lovely, I must take you kids to stargaze once in a while." Ms. Won snapped her fingers in delight, before digging into her food as well.

You nodded, excitedly. "잘 먹겠습니다 (I will eat well!)" you say your table manners before digging into the food.

You took your chopsticks and went ahead and placed a piece of bulgogi on your serving plate before using your spoon to get some rice. You stacked side dishes and sauces on your spoon before shoving the whole spoonful into your mouth and shaking in your seat in happiness.

Finney watched you with a giddy smile, he realized that you really love your food, being so excited to even have a snack like you all did earlier.

"Ms. Won, your cooking is so delicious!" You squeal, after finishing your bite. Ms. Won laughed and thanked you by putting more meat on your serving platter. The rest of the boys looked at you with amusement, except Vance who seemed concentrated in finishing his bowl.

You look up at Vance, who was silently eating, he seemed like a natural with chopsticks. "Woah, you're really good at chopsticks, Vance." You point out, the boys changed their gaze from you to Vance who suddenly stopped.

Vance could feel his cheeks heat up as the compliment goes through his ears. His mouth was full of food so he almost choked when he finally realized that you complimented him.

"Oh my god! He's choking!" Billy rushed up and gave him a cup of water, Vance coughed and drank his water as he took a sigh of relief. "Can you not, while I'm eating? I almost died, dork." Vance glared at you, you just laugh sheepishly and apologized, looking down at your food, continuing to eat.

Ms. Won smiled happily at the scene before her, you guys haven't been friends for long, but you guys already act so close. It warms her heart and reminds her of her nieces and nephews. "You guys eat well and a lot, tomorrow's a big day for you guys," Ms. Won puts away her dish after finishing.

"It'll be all on you guys, from here on out." Ms. Won affectionately rubbed your guys heads, as if to encourage you to doing great. You nodded in appreciation, finishing the last of your rice.

"psst.. Y/N!" Robin had come into your room late at night to shake you awake. "Hmm?" You rubbed your eyes, seeing Robin's messy hair as he flashed a smile at you. "C'mon!" He pulled you up and motioned you to his and Finney's room.

"What is it, Robin?" You sleepily mumble, the pitter patter of your feet was heard. "Robin! I told you not to wake them!" Finney whisper yelled as he looked at your sleepy face. Robin shrugged his shoulders and pulled you to the window.

"Let's go!" Robin excitedly whispered, jumping out of the window into the grass. You sigh and jump after Robin, who caught you. "Thanks." You had rubbed the last of your sleep out of your eyes, now looking up slightly at Finney who jumped out as well.

"What are we doing?" You asked, Finney and Robin looked at you before Robin squatted and Finney placed his foot onto the brunettes hands.

Finney grabbed on the shorter side of your dorm's roof and pulled himself up, pulling you up after him. You and Finney then pull Robin up, huffing after the slight exercise you guys just took.

"You know, if you wanted to go on top of the roof, you all could've just used the opening." You pointed at the roof opening. "Yeah but, Billy took the room that had it, and I don't want to wake Billy up, he gets grumpy when he doesn't wake up on his own terms." Finney says, patting his hands on his pajamas.

"Why did you need me anyways, if we're just going to sit here." You ask, looking at both Robin and Finney. "To stargaze, duh." Robin told you as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Sorry Y/N, it's normal for both me and Robin, I didn't think the idiot would wake you up as well." Finney glared at Robin who laughed sheepishly.

"Well, I'm awake now, so nothing better to do than just stargaze." You replied, looking up at the night sky. "The moon is much clearer on this side of the world." You point to the small white circle in the sky, pointing out the darker gray craters.

"You could see the star we named over there, Y/N!" Robin excited pointed at a bright star to the left of you. "What did you guys name it?" You question looking at them.

Finney blushed red while Robin started to laugh uncontrollably. "Swiss Cheese..." Finney manage to spit out. You snorted before laughing with Robin. "Why'd you name it Swiss cheese?" You managed to ask between your tears and laughter.

"It was a placeholder, until it wasn't." Finney groaned, laying back on the ground. "Robin and I were planning on naming it something cool, but it just never happened, and we called it Swiss cheese ever since." Finney nudged Robin who nodded proudly.

"I think Swiss cheese is a wonderful name for a star." Robin says in an offended tone. You giggle pushing against Robin who pushed you back. Finney just watched you and Robin play fight with a smile.

"How are you enjoying Korea so far?" You ask, leaning against Robin, who's planted himself by his hands. "It's different, that's for sure." Robin mumbled, looking up. Finney just nodded in agreement.

"Different how?" You question, you've been here plenty since your dad came from Korea, his life, he wanted to share with you. "I don't know, I mean, not to overshare," Robin jokingly stated, "but my whole life was just, fights, late night movie watching, sneaking out of the house and maybe even smoking weed." Robin shrugged.

You eyes widen slightly. "You guys smoked weed?" You ask, looking back at Finney and Robin. "We were unsupervised, traumatized kids, it was bound to happen." Robin says as if it was a fact. You chewed the inside of your cheek.

"It didn't really happen until we were all around fifteen and sixteen though," Finney assured you, "still, that's so young, and you guys are underage.." you mumbled, leaning more into Robin's shoulder.

"Honestly, if it makes you feel better, it was a rare occurrence, we didn't really smoke much, just maybe a joint or two every couple of months." Robin looked at you from the side, your eyes following his movements and looking up at him as well.

"I guess," you mumbled, still unsure of what to think knowing that these guys are the same age as you and they were already doing batshit crazy things. "On a happier note, I don't get to patch this dumbass up every other day because he can't get into fights anymore." Finney poked Robin jokingly as the brunette groaned.

"You got into fights as well?" You questioned. "nu-uh! Not only me, Bruce and Vance as well, and Finney on some rare cases." Robin snitches on the other guys, Finney gasped, offended.

"Oh so Billy's the goody two shoes between all five of you?" You laughed, joking with them. "Actually, there's six of us, Griffin, he couldn't come with us, he and Billy were the golden duo, always good at school, knows what the hell they're doing, all that." Finney laughed, remembering how Billy AND Griffin had to tutor Robin in math.

You guys stayed quiet for a while before taking your head off Robin's shoulder, Robin frowned from the lack of weight on his shoulder and looked up at you. "It's late, and we need sleep." You yawned, stretching, you walked to the side of the wall before jumping and landing safely.

"I'll see you guys in the morning, don't stay up too late!" you called out, climbing back in through Finney's window. Finney and Robin waved and told you goodnight before sitting back down on the roof.

"I really like them, Finn." Robin suddenly confessed. Finney just looked at him and looked down at his lap, "yeah, it's weird that they managed to charm us so quickly. Is it weird?" Finney asks, looking at Robin.

"I don't think it is, mi mamá always told me about how she charmed mi papá on the first date." Robin reminisced about the stories his mom would tell him, "I think, it's okay to feel like you're in love." He comes to the conclusion, looking at Finney.

"Maybe, this is something we deserved, maybe.." Robin groaned before continuing, "I can't believe I'm saying this.. but maybe fate felt bad for us, and decided we deserved this, we deserve something happy." He embarrassingly tells Finney, who laughs.

"It's okay, buddy. I understand. I think Y/N's a fresh new breath of air as well," He pats the brunette's back. "I hope we could maybe grow into something more." Finney smiles unconsciously. Robin pushed against him.

"Not if I get them to like me first." Robin shot back. "Whatever, dude." Finney laughed out.

END OF CHAPTER 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.7K 41
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ฉ ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž!โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’†? ๐‘จ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’...
243K 5.4K 38
"๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ" ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐œ
17.9K 276 16
no smut!!! this is my first fanfic and idk if it's any good. not planned out. I just recently got into the Black Phone and oml its the best live acti...
200K 2.4K 20
when the student that everyone fears falls for the new kid. frenemies to lovers, based on the black phone, but they don't die :) (this is my first ff...