What is this 'Dimensional Cha...

By MaouMaou442

My name is Satria Akbar. I'm just an ordinary man in college with a part-time job, but when I see a kid who a... More

BIO
Harem List
Group Member
Chapter 1. The Beginning of New Life
Chapter 2. Dimensional Chat
Chapter 3. New Member
Chapter 4. First Training
Chapter 5. My Decision
Chapter 7. Get Back to Home
Chapter 8. First Quest
Chapter 9. Welcome to Konoha
Chapter 10. Beginning of Chunin Exam
Chapter 11. The Genius
Chapter 12. The Failure
Chapter 13. Late Arrival
Chapter 14. Thousand Bird
Chapter 15. Beginning of Invasion
Chapter 16. First Struggle
Chapter 17. Success but not Success
Chapter 18. The Truth
Chapter 19. About My Self
Chapter 20. First day at School
Chapter 21. Peaceful Day and New Member
Chapter 22. Date and Agony
Chapter 23. White Cat
Chapter 24. Forbidden Relationship
Chapter 25. Uknown Creature
Chapter 26. The Hunt's Begin
Chapter 27. Shagaru Magala
Chapter 28. Unexpected Development
Chapter 29. Save the Nun
Chapter 30. Just My Luck
Chapter 31. Devil Offer's
Chapter 32. New Member and Unknown
Chapter 33. World Different Without You
Chapter 34. Who?
Chapter 35. Stupid Plan
Chapter 36. Rating Games
Chapter 37. Quest in New York
Chapter 38. Anomaly
Chapter 39. With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Chapter 40. Evil From Outerworld
Chapter 41. Awakening and True Form
Chapter 42. True Terror
Chapter 43. Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 44. End of The Battle
Chapter 45. Explanation
Chapter 46. Good Bye and Roll
Chapter 47. Boredom
Chapter 48. Exorcist and Excalibur
Chapter 49. Lesson
Chapter 50. Fated Encounter
Chapter 51. Adventure in Isekai
Chapter 52. Join Adventure Guild
Chapter 53. We're not Alone
Chapter 54. Why so Serious?
Chapter 55. Calm Before The Strom
Chapter 56. Their Way to Resolve
Chapter 57. Golden Touch
Chapter 58. God of Light and Darkness
Chapter 59. Secret Weapon
Chapter 60. Darkness Lurking
Chapter 61. Repentance
Chapter 62. The King Arrival
Chapter 63. Heroes of Justice
Chapter 64. True Excalibur
Chapter 65. Misunderstanding?
Chapter 66. Holiday
Chapter 67. Everyone Deserve Second Chance
Chapter 68. Release the Neet Dragon
Chapter 69. Enjoying the Days
Chapter 70. Heaven Feel
Chapter 71. The Training Begins
Chapter 72. Trial For White And Black
Chapter 73. Tough Outside Soft Inside
Chapter 74. Our Reason
Chapter 75. Gorgeous
Chapter 76. Shine Through In Tough Times
Chapter 77. The Requeim Of Darkness
Chapter 78. Mine Once And Forever
Chapter 79. Solutions
Chapter 80. Believe Yourself
Chapter 81. Untouched
Chapter 82. Gift From Past
Chapter 83. Dance in the Moon light

Chapter 6. Change the Future

4.1K 120 13
By MaouMaou442

Tokyo Prince Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

Morning has already come, showing two figures sleeping together in bed.

"Danna-sama, I love you." One of them hugged the other one.

(Illustration)

Unfortunately, the one who got hugged was not that happy. "Let go of me Kiyohime. She's so strong, Damn'it!" He tried to release himself from her tail, but she hugged him more tightly. "I give up. I can't breathe. Wake up, Kiyohime!" He tried to wake her up, but it did not result in anything. "No choice, then." He held the tip of her tail.

"Ahhhh, Danna-sama pervert. If you want to do that, you can just tell me." She was moaning because he touched her tail.

"Want to do that to your head? I can't breathe, you damn women." He groaned because he had been in that position for nearly an hour. "I want to take a bath first. After that, we go to breakfast, check out, and go home with the train to my home."

'Bro? You should be happy to get hugged by a girl like that. I watch in your memory that dream of every man getting hugged like that by his waifu.'

"Yes, I truly dream of every man getting hugged till he dies."

"Okay, Danna-sama." He morphed her into human form again. "Do you want me to make you something to drink, Danna-sama?" She asked him before he entered the bathroom.

(Kiyohime Form only with white hair)

"Sure, can you make me a coffee with creamer, please? I love sweet coffee; make sure to use sugar too." He requested it from her.

She nodded. "As you wish, Danna-sama."

"Thanks, Kiyohime, You're the Best!"

Kiyohime blushed. "Hehe. Anything for you, Danna-sama."

He then entered the bath and drowned himself there. "Haaaa... This is life." He thinks about Kiyohime and what he should do with her. "Well, she is a good girl; maybe her yandere tendency is dangerous, and I need to buy some cigarettes after this to calm my head." He checked the group chat.

______________________________________

[Ding! Shin online]

Shin gets a daily reward of 100.

Shin: "Morning guys, Anyone here?."

Man with Gender Equality: "Morning, I want to go to part-time work on a construction site with Shitty Goddess."

Shin: "Nice Isekai life did you get, @Man? You must be lucky to have brought the goddess with you."

Ice Sadist: "Good morning, Shin."

Evil Spirit: "Ara, good morning."

Man with Gender Equality: "Fuck you, Shin."

Pervert Sage: "Morning @Shin, Thanks for your information; we have already progressed further, and because of you, Hayate did not die."

Shin: "Good job. Now just calm down and don't make a move that can spark a war with Suna. Let Chunnin's exam progress normally so Naruto can get more experience."

Pervert Sage: "Why do we need Naruto to get more experience?"

Shin: "This is just the beginning, Jiraiya. Naruto's future enemies are so strong that even your friend Orochimaru right now is nothing compared to them."

Pervert Sage: "Really? Who?."

Shin: "I want to tell you, but I'm scared this will cause the butterfly effect." Because the enemy here can't be compared to the future enemy Naruto will fight when your student becomes Hokage."

Ice Sadist: "What do you mean by butterfly effect?"

Shin: "That condition occurs when you try to forcefully change the destiny of people, even the smallest thing. Even with small change, you can make the world's fate worse or better."

Pervert Sage: "That dangerous? But you must tell me, Shin. So I can make preparations for the worst."

Shin: "Okay, but promise me, you will never tell people outside of this group chat."

Pervert Sage: "I promise Shin, I want to protect him and make amends when I'm gone from his childhood life."

Shin: "Do you know Akatsuki?"

Pervert Sage: "That's right, I know it's organizations that were created by several criminals in Shinobi County."

Shin: "Do you know what their purpose is?"

Pervert Sage: "No?"

Shin: "It's to gather nine Biju and combine them into one entity named Juubi."

Pervert Sage: "What? Kyuubi is already the worst, but Juubi?"

Evil Spirit: "What are Kyuubi and Juubi?"

Man With Gender Equality: "Whatever it is, that must be bad news."

Shin: "Kyuubi is an entity of chakra with the form of a giant fox who is sealed inside Jiraiya's student, and Juubi is a combination of nine beasts who, like Kyuubi, make him Juubi, whose power is like the planet itself."

Evil Spirit: "Why did they seal beings like Kyuubi inside the boy Jiraiya taught?"

Shin: "Living Weapon for their Village, but it's his father who sealed on him because the village was in a dangerous situation, so he sacrificed himself for the village and sealed Kyuubi on Naruto, hoping people would watch his son as a hero, but..."

Pervert Sage: "That's true."

Shin: "I feel sad when I look at the Naruto story. You guys are the worst. Even I wonder why Naruto has not become a villain. But that's his quality, which makes him one of the people I respect."

Evil Spirit: "Wow, that must be the worst experience for children."

Pervert Sage: "Sorry, that's all my fault. If I can become a better godfather for him,"

Shin: "No need to blame yourself. The most important thing is that you teach him and make him strong enough to face the future enemy he will fight."

Pervert Sage: "Right, thanks, Shin." You're the best. Tell me if you have something you need. I'm going to help you at my best."

Shin: "Sure. Let us chat again later. I want to do something in my world."

[Ding! Shin Offline]

______________________________________

"Time to go out of the bathtub." He dried off his body and got dressed in the bathroom. "Kiyohime, I'm already done. Go take a bath."

"Yes, Danna-sama. Your coffee is there. Enjoy." She points to the table and starts to undress herself.

"Thanks. Hey, don't undress her. I'm a man, you know." He sighed.

"If my Danna-sama looks at me, I'm okay with it."

"Do as you wish. Enjoy your bath." He drinks the coffee Kiyohime makes. "Hmm, this is good."

"Hehe, thanks, dear. Then I go to the bathroom first. Ehm, Danna-sama, don't peak, please." She said it with a blush.

"Troublesome girl, Wrong character to ask."

After Kiyohime enters the bathroom, he makes a small smile.

"This life is not so bad after all."

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.1K 24
Abnormal is a word you could summarise my entire life from the day I was birth to the moment I died, My Father was the head of a well-known Mafia org...
527K 23.2K 200
Kirishima Hiroto, that's my name. This is the unbelievable story of the time where I acquired a system... sound clichΓ© right? ... I know, and I don't...
153K 6.3K 60
Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without being able to fulfill my dream, I wishe...
45.6K 1.6K 151
my name is harith . And ...i got reincarnated one day. Now my name is haruki choudai. I'm in another try to survive in an unknown world. At least...