After the control group remar...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Huanxi was very unlucky, she married a Phoenix man in her first marriage, and a Ma Baonan in her second... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 25

2.2K 42 13
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25

    Xiao Yutang was already a little nervous, but he didn't know whether he was angry or relieved when he was interrupted like this.

    Shen Huanxi also looked over and found that the person calling Xiao Yutang was Wang Xiaoming. She had seen that child yesterday and heard someone calling him that.

    Wang Xiaoming is a fat man of eight or nine years old, with a round face and a round body, a bit like the fat tiger in "Doraemon".

    He is the king of children in this neighborhood, and there are five or six children aged five to eight who follow him. Seeing Xiao Yutang looking over, he grimaced with his mouth open.

    "Xiao Yutang, I saw you picking up the glass beads we don't want again yesterday, and they were all broken. If the glass beads are not round, how can you roll them? Can you play with them? Or do you like picking up trash? You pick up trash, a little bit..."

    Child Wang Yi took the lead, and the other children who followed him also made faces at Xiao Yutang.

    "Slightly slightly, Xiao Yutang picks up trash, slightly slightly."

    "In addition to glass beads, Xiao Yutang also picks up broken slingshots that we don't want, Xiao Yutang picks up trash, slightly slightly..."

    "Slightly slightly slightly, Xiao Yutang picks up trash!"

    ...

    "Crack! With a straight face, Xiao Yutang picked up the toy gun in his hand, and shot Wang Xiaoming at the foot.

    Shen Huanxi was taken aback. When he bought this toy gun for Xiao Yutang, the boss didn't say that there were bullets in it and that it could be fired.

    At first glance, the bullets are plastic beads with a diameter of three or four millimeters.

    In the 1900s, the country's control over children's toys was not very strict, so toy guns that could shoot bullets were not uncommon, and Shen Huanxi was also negligent.

    When Wang Xiaoming saw a small crater in the floor under his feet by Xiao Yutang's bullet, he was also shocked, and took several steps back with his followers.

    "I have a gun, why should I pick up your broken slingshot? Aren't guns more fun than slingshots?"

    After Xiao Yutang finished speaking, he clicked again and fired a second bullet at Wang Xiaoming's feet.

    Wang Xiaoming was startled again, he wanted to say something, but he didn't have a toy gun, he was frightened twice by Xiao Yutang, at the same time he was angry and envious, and even more he was unconvinced and helpless.

    "I still have glass beads of all colors, why should I pick up yours." Xiao Yutang took out a few new glass beads from his pocket.

    Most of the glass beads played by children in this era are transparent, with a core of various colors in the shape of a whirlwind inside. Shen Huanxi bought such glass beads for the two boys, and also bought a few new ones.

    The new product has no core, and the surface has a layer of fluorescent color, which is much more beautiful than those glass beads with whirlwind cores.

    When Xiao Yutang took it out, Wang Xiaoming and the other children realized that they didn't have such glass beads at all.

    It's not the first time they saw Xiao Yutang picking up the toys they threw away, but now there is nothing to prove, Xiao Yutang's toy gun and new glass beads are in his hands.

    "Xiao Yutang, where did you buy these glass beads?" Fang Xiaowan, a follower of Wang Xiaoming, asked if he wanted to buy the same glass beads.

    Wang Xiaoming quickly glared at Fang Xiaowan, Fang Xiaowan stopped talking, only heard Xiao Yutang speak.

    "The ones you buy in department stores are different from the ones you buy in toy stores. The things in department stores are much better and more expensive."

    In this era, department stores are associated with high-end and expensive, and the things inside are really not Anyone can afford it.

    The children froze when they heard that it was a department store.

    Wang Xiaoming looked at Xiao Yuzheng.

    "So you went to the department store! Xiao Yuzheng, you bought toys too, right? Did you buy a Barbie doll?"

    "It must be, sissy likes dolls, sissy sissy!"

    "Xiao Yuzheng sissy!"

    … …

    Shen Huanxi immediately became angry when she heard these children booing.

    Yesterday when Zhao Qiu'e said that Xiao Yu was a sissy, she was not happy. Zhao Qiu'e was her friend and she didn't say anything, and it was hard to say anything. These children were not related to her, so she couldn't let them go.

    "What is a sissy? Just because Xiao Yu is cleaner than you and gentler than you is a sissy? You don't like cleanliness or gentleness so much, why don't you roll around in the pigsty? Go!

    Cleanliness is an advantage, but you think If you want to be a pig, then don’t take a bath or wash your clothes in the future, just be a pig.

    You are still young, and you still have to rely on your parents to take care of you. Is it unhygienic? Raising pigs."

    Shen Huanxi was also angry, and the words she said were childish and not polite at all, but they were very lethal.

    The children were dumbfounded after hearing what she said.

    They are all children, how can they have such strong logical thinking? After listening to Shen Huanxi's words, they looked at the white and clean Xiao Yuzheng, thinking that they should not roll around in the pigsty.

    Moreover, Shen Huanxi's words were very embarrassing. If their parents knew that they were talking badly about their parents outside, would it be okay?

    "But Xiao Yuzheng likes to draw! He even went to the flea market to buy tattered comic books! Girls like to draw."

    "Yes, girls only read comics. He is still a sissy."

    "He reads comics! He Huahua, even if he's not clean, he's still a sissy!"

    ... The

    brats booed again.

    Xiao Yuzheng was scolded as a sissy by these brats just now, his little face was wrinkled, finally Shen Huanxi helped him vent his anger and made his face look better, now his little face is wrinkled again.

    Shen Huanxi laughed.

    "Why can't boys like painting? There are many painters, all men, such as Tang Bohu, Xu Beihong, Qi Baishi, they are all men, do you think they are sissies? No, they are very good painters!

    " Those words made the group of brats afraid to speak.

    Tang Bohu and the others may not know, but Xu Beihong and Qi Baishi both know.

    There are many portraits of celebrities hanging in the corridors of the school classrooms, and their school has portraits of Qi Baishi and Xu Beihong.

    "Our family Xiao Yuzheng has a great dream. He wants to become a painter, so he likes to draw and read comics.

    What about you? You are so old, do you have your own clear dream? Even if you have, you have done it Have you acted?

    Our family Xiao Yuzheng not only has dreams, but also acts. He will read comics and paint, just to realize his dreams. He will be a promising person, compared to you who can only speak ugly words Those brats who attack others are promising."

    Shen Huanxi finished speaking in one go.

    Throughout the ages, human society has been very hostile towards women, but that doesn't mean there is no hostility towards men.

    In his previous life, Xiao Yu committed suicide because of depression, and Shen Huanxi even suspected that it was because he had been verbally attacked in one way or another since he was a child.

    In her previous life, she also read a piece of news on the Internet. A young male photographer chose to end his life at the age of twenty-five because he was attacked by people around him as a "sissy" since he was a child.

    Children like this should not be rare.

    After hearing Shen Huanxi's words, Wang Xiaoming and his followers were completely dumbfounded.

    In the past, the children in Guixiang Village would fight and beat others, but they didn't care.

    The main reason is that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng are the ones being bullied. Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng's father is disabled, and their mother will not help them after they are bullied.

    The parents of other children would not help when they saw that the one being bullied was not their own. That's why Wang Xiaoming and the others bullied Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng so unscrupulously and intensified.

    When they bullied Xiao Yu's cousins ​​in the past, even if Lan Linxiang was there, they didn't scold them, they would only scold Xiao Yu's cousins ​​for their lack of progress and prospects, and let her down.

    My own mother is like this, and the one who is with Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yu now is the stepmother, let alone say like their own mother, "Why do they bully you when they don't bully others? Why don't they find the reason from themselves?" But

    this stepmother is not like that. Instead, Xiao Yuzheng stood out for Xiao Yutang, and even talked about them.

    A few younger brats were said to be less promising than Xiao Yuzheng, and they were also afraid that they would really be worthless in the future, so they ran away crying with a "wow".

    The remaining Wang Xiaoming and a few older children also felt ashamed and ran away.

    Xiao Yuzheng's slumped little face just now completely relaxed, raised his head to look at Shen Huanxi, and stretched out his hand towards Shen Huanxi.

    "Mom, thank you mom."

    Shen Huanxi was taken aback.

    Since she married into Xiao's family, these two stepsons have always rejected her. Xiao Yuzheng was not as obvious as Xiao Yutang, but he never called her mother.

    With this shout, not to mention Shen Huanxi, even Xiao Yutang was surprised.

    Surprisingly, Xiao Yutang didn't say anything.

    Shen Huanxi squatted down and picked up Xiao Yuzheng, who was only three years old.

    "Okay, mom is here. Exactly, did you listen to what mom said just now? You are a promising child, you like painting, if you want to be a painter, just do it, don't care what others say, because we are It is a promising child, much more promising than those who say you are."

    "Yeah, thank you mom." Xiao Yu was talking, and hugged Shen Huanxi's neck, the child was only three years old, sticky, small The little body is very soft.

    Xiao Yutang thought for a while, and then looked up at Shen Huanxi.

    "Someone used to laugh at us, and my mother scolded us for not being gregarious, not being social, and being worthless... You are different, you will help us."

    Xiao Yutang paused for a second before continuing.

    "But you are still not as good as my mother. My mother is a college student."

    Shen Huanxi: "..."

    She originally thought that Xiao Yutang would say thank you to her just like Xiao Yuzheng. Young?

    Seeing that Shen Huanxi didn't speak, Xiao Yutang wondered if he was going too far, so he moved closer to Shen Huanxi.

    "When you took us to the school to pay the registration fee, I saw my mother, and Zhengzheng and I went to chase her."

    "Huh?" Shen Huanxi looked down at the child. She didn't know until now that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng had that day. He ran away suddenly to find Lan Linxiang.

    So Xiao Yu was falling because he ran too fast?

    She was wondering if it was because she passed by suddenly, so she interrupted the two children to find their mother, when Xiao Yutang spoke again.

    "But we didn't catch up. My mother took her two stepson into a private car. She treats her two stepson very well. Both of her stepson are wearing small leather shoes."

    "Hmm..."

    Shen Huanxi thought again Woke up, that day when she took the children to buy small leather shoes, Xiao Yutang suddenly said, "You stepmothers like to buy leather shoes for your stepson?"

    It turned out that this was what it meant.

    "My mother is kind to her two stepsons, just like you are kind to us. Stepmothers are not necessarily bad. You are also kind to Chang'an and Changning, which shows that a woman who is a stepmother will not ignore her own children, so we Mom will definitely come to us, and our mother won't really want us."

    "Well, there is no mother who doesn't love her child." Shen Huanxi said flatly.

    In her previous life, she heard Lan Linxiang and Xiao Shanhe calling on the phone several times in Su's house. As soon as Lan Linxiang opened her mouth, she said that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng were "trash", "worthless", "not worthwhile", "not decent"...

    can scold children Almost all of his words were scolded, and Lan Linxiang's disgust for Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yu was really visible to the naked eye.

    But she also knew that Xiao Yutang was still young, and children at this age must love their own mother more, and she didn't want to spoil the child's dream, so she didn't say anything.

    Why is she being jealous with her own mother? She has always been very clear about her stepmother's role.

    She held Xiao Yuzheng in her arms, and walked home with a few children.

    Xiao Yutang followed behind a little annoyed.

    He managed to say what he had been holding back for two days, why did the taste change again?

    He held it back for a long time but couldn't find a chance to speak. He just wanted to tell Shen Huanxi that he thought she was pretty good, so why did he still mention his mother?

    Is the fuck really that good? They are indeed college students, but they have never been on their side. They won't buy them snacks like Shen Huanxi, and they won't say hello to them...

    Xiao Yutang shook his head, not wanting to. Following up, I saw that Shen Huanxi had already put Xiao Yuzheng down, squatting in front of a basket of a burden peddler.

    There were red beans in the basket, and Shen Huanxi was grabbing a handful to look at them.

    "Boss, how do you sell these red beans?"

    "Oh, what's the boss? We don't like that, just call me comrade. These red beans cost eight cents a catty."

    "It's so expensive, can't it be less?"

    " Oh, it’s still expensive? Look at these red beans, which are even in size and full of grains. You can buy them at the grain and oil store, and they don’t cost more than ten cents a catty.”

    “All right, let me weigh five catties.” Shen Huanxi looked at it The quality of the red beans here is really good, and it's not that the boss sells and brags himself, so he just wants to buy more and store them at home.

    The boss hurriedly took out the weight, weighed five catties for Shen Huanxi, and after weighing with Shen Huanxi, he grabbed a handful and put it in.

    "Buy five catties at once, and I'll give you some."

    "Thank you, comrade."

    That night, Shen Huanxi took out a catty of red beans and soaked them in warm water.

    After breakfast the next day, she steamed it in a steamer. In addition to the soaked red beans, she also steamed a large bowl of glutinous rice.

    When the four children in the family are all greedy, she doesn't want them to develop the habit of buying snacks outside.

    The times are developing so fast, and now the non-staple food and snacks outside are all conscience, but in a few years, when the assembly line matures, and even mechanized production starts? There are no guarantees then.

    Changan Changning came in to help her, only to find that there was nothing he could do.

    Shen Huanxi pulled a few small stools and sat with the two girls.

    "Chang'an, Changning, do you mind calling me mom?" Shen Huanxi remembered that on the way back yesterday, Xiao Yu was holding her and calling her mom, she was afraid that Chang'an Changning would be unhappy.

    Changan Changning shook his head.

    "I don't mind. Because we are also called Zhengzheng's father and father."

    "Yes, mother, he calls us mother and mother, and we call him father and father. It is fair."

    "Now the younger brother is called mother and mother, and we still want to wait for brother They are also called mother and mother."

    "Me too. I don't know when my brother will call me mother."

    ...

    Shen Huanxi was relieved after hearing what the two children said.

    When reorganizing the family, one of her biggest worries is that the love for Chang'an and Changning is not enough, and she has to split it up.

    Not to mention that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng are not their real brothers, even if it is a multi-child family with brothers and sisters, the love from their parents will be less than that of an only child.

    She was reborn in this life to protect Chang'an and Changning. She didn't want the two girls to feel that the love they got would be separated.

    Seeing that Chang'an and Changning didn't mind, she immediately felt relieved.

    Chang'an Changning is right, maybe Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng will share their mother's love, but they will also get father's love from Xiao Shanhe.

    In addition to Xiao Shanhe, they can also get care from grandma from Zhang Guifen, and even Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng will play with them, and there will be company from brothers.

    When they were in Taolin Village, Changan and Changning were always scolded by Yao Cuihong and Feng Shenghui. As a result, the two children did not dare to play with the children in the village. They had no other friends except each other.

    Now that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yu are accompanying, the two children can have more fun. Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng will also play house with them.

    In the past, Chang'an Changning envied other girls to play house, but they couldn't find a chance.

    In short, it is better for an only child to have an only child, and it is better for a multi-child family to have a multi-child family. Chang'an Changning is no longer an only child, and Shen Huanxi works hard to make their family a better non-only child family.

    "You two are here, you can't play with fire, and you can't get too close to the stove, you know it's dangerous? Mom will be back in a while."

    After Shen Huanxi finished speaking, she went out of the kitchen first, just in time to see Zhang Guifen in the yard dry clothes.

    "Mother, last night I asked you if you had a stone pound at home, and you said yes, where do you put it?"

    "Are you using it for snacks? You said it when you soaked red beans last night, and I just washed it for you. Put it there." Zhang Guifen pointed to the stone table in the yard.

    Shen Huanxi only saw the still wet stone pound.

    She wanted to move over there, but Zhang Guifen just finished the work at hand, so she went over to help her move it up.

    "Look at you, what can you do with small arms and legs? Let me do it. Where do you want to move?"

    "Go to the kitchen, thank you mother." Shen Huanxi was also embarrassed, but she couldn't beat Zhang Guifen.

    "Okay." Zhang Guifen said, and carried the stone pound to the kitchen. Shen Huanxi didn't even look at it, and went over to pick up the wooden pestle from the stone pound.

    Xiao's courtyard was not far from the big pagoda tree in Guixiang Village, and the voices of neighbors chatting came over.

    "Comrade Xiao Shen is really helping Tangtang,

    let's talk about those children?" "Isn't it? First."

    "That's what I said, but Comrade Xiao Shen, as an adult, would it be a bit of a big deal if he went to meddle in the children's affairs, they are all children, and she is an adult."

    "I think so too. Now It seems that her stepmother has done a good job and treats children better than Lan Linxiang's own mother, but it's too exaggerated, she has to interfere in everything, is she upright and won't stand up for herself?"

    "They just don't know how to need it ." Let her help, Lan Linxiang can't keep her face, she should have a thicker skin." Zhang

    Guifen

    also heard these discussions, and looked at Shen Huanxi.

    "Huanxi, don't take what outsiders say to heart. I've heard about Tangtang Zheng being said. I think you did a good job. Why can't adults talk about children? It was those brats who bullied Tang Tangzheng first. Thank you, you did a good job."

    "Well, I will still help Tangtang Zhengzheng come forward again." Shen Huanxi said.

    She doesn't care what people outside say about her.

    Zhang Guifen suddenly sighed.

    "Oh, Dashan and I were really negligent in the past. Lan Linxiang didn't play with those toys for the children, and said that only good-for-nothing children would do that. Tangtang Zhengzheng never bought toys since he was a child. Dashan and I got used to it, and both I don't know that children will pick up other people's throws outside.

    We used to really neglect our two children. Speaking of it, I'm not afraid that you will feel nauseous. I think it is an upright blessing to have you as a stepmother. Our Xiao family has to thank you. "

    Mom, don't say that, we are all a family, so there is no need to thank you." By the way, what about being upright? Why don't you see them after breakfast. "

    I went out to play with my new toys. They used to dare not play outside because they were afraid that others would criticize them. Now the two children have a lot of confidence."

    I went to buy laundry cream just now, and I saw the little grandson of the Qian family who made rice wine and sold them playing with them. In the past, the two children didn't have any friends in Guixiang Village. "

    "Well...that's pretty good." "Shen Huanxi replied, and also wanted to wait for the opportunity to let Chang'an and Changning make more friends. What about Shanhe?

    " As for the newspaper office, he first went to find out which printing factory was good, and then contacted the person who contacted the newspaper office. The Three North Command did not have a propaganda department before, and the experience related to these was blank."

    "He really has a heart... However, I may not be able to be admitted yet. To work in the Three North Headquarters is to eat national food, and there should be quite a few people who sign up."

    "Oh, Huanxi, why are you so unconfident in yourself? Dashan is right You are confident, that's why you helped me to contact these, why do you feel that you may not be admitted when you come here?"

    "Well..." Shen Huanxi didn't say much, anyway, there is nothing to wait for the results to come out. A few days.

    When Zhang Guifen and Zhang entered the kitchen, they could smell the aroma of steamed glutinous rice and red beans.

    Shen Huanxi opened the lid of the steamer, poked the glutinous rice bowl and red bean bowl with chopsticks, turned them over, and found that they were all cooked, so they took the glutinous rice and red beans out of the steamer together with Zhang Guifen.

    "What are you going to do?" Zhang Guifen asked.

    "Make red bean and glutinous rice rolls."

    Zhang Guifen looked puzzled. What kind of thing was this? He had never heard of it before, so she asked Shen Huanxi.

    Shen Huanxi told her the steps of how to do it.

    "First mash the glutinous rice with sugar, then mash the red beans with sugar to make red bean paste, spread a layer of glutinous rice on the rolling board and roll it flat, then spread a layer of red beans, roll into rolls and cut into pieces, and it's done."

    "This sounds delicious, how can I help?"

    "Help me fry the glutinous rice flour in the jar over there, stir fry quickly, don't fry it. The glutinous rice paste is too sticky, it will Stick it on the rolling pin, sprinkle with a layer of cooked glutinous rice flour and it won't get sticky." Shen Huanxi pointed to the glutinous rice flour she bought at the non-staple food store last time.

    "Okay." Zhang Guifen was very happy to help Shen Huanxi, so she went to clean the pot and stir-fry the glutinous rice noodles.

    Chang'an Changning also wanted to help, so Shen Huanxi put the red beans and sugar into the stone pound and asked the two children to pound the red beans.

    Red beans are not sticky, and pounding is not as laborious as pounding glutinous rice.

    Of course, the two children were too young and had little strength, and Shen Huanxi didn't really let them pound for long. When the two of them smashed the red beans a little, she took over the wooden pestle and started pounding.

    Zhang Guifen fried the glutinous rice flour and looked at Shen Huanxi with a smile.

    "You stepmother is really doing a good job. Look, you haven't been married for long, and

    Tang Zhengzheng has gained a lot of weight ." Huh? Chang'an Changning also grew a lot of flesh not long after arriving at Xiao's house, and the children are doing well."

    As Shen Huanxi said, she stretched out her hand and pinched Chang'an Changning's fleshy little face , It feels so good, just like pinching jelly.

    The two girls were tickled and giggled and ran away.

    After Shen Huanxi finished pounding the red bean paste, he rinsed the stone pound, and then went to pound the glutinous rice paste. After everything is pounded, let’s make red bean and glutinous rice rolls.

    Zhang Guifen watched from the side, stunned.

    In the ten years of Wen G, the hard life of ordinary people has passed for ten years. Even if the reform and opening up is now implemented, everyone’s conditions are better, and after the problem of food and clothing is solved, they will make snacks and snacks. .

    When Shen Huanxi described the red bean glutinous rice roll just now, she said it very simply, but after making it, Zhang Guifen realized that it is so delicate, and it looks even better when placed on a plate.     "I passed by a movie theater last time, and I saw dim sum eaten by foreigners in the advertising photos of the new movie, which is

    not as good-looking as the one you made."

Difficult."

    "Oh, don't say that, you really do a good job of making dim sum. Have you seen Jiang Xiaomei in our village? The one with curly hair and lipstick is very fashionable.

    She married well, the man is The family who runs the cannery bought a four-wheeled private car. She doesn't have to work. She changes flowers to make snacks for her son Luo Chenchen when she has nothing to do.

    Luo Chenchen takes his various snacks to the alley to eat when he has nothing to do. Don't be too envious of the children in Guixiang Village.

    I've seen it before, and I thought Jiang Xiaomei was amazing before, but compared to you, I can't stand it."

    Shen Huanxi was a little embarrassed by the praise, which was obviously It's a very simple snack. In the 21st century, where there are countless snacks, red bean and glutinous rice rolls are not even ranked high in dim sum.

    Immediately, she thought that this place was still in 1983 when the common people had just solved their food and clothing problems, and she understood.

    She asked Changan Changning and Zhang Guifen to try it first.

    The three of them carefully took a bite of the red bean and glutinous rice rolls and praised them again and again. Chang'an Changning narrowed his eyes happily.

    Shen Huanxi looked at the two girls, her eyes almost turned red.

    In the previous life, these two girls never ate the dim sum made by her until they passed away, and they probably didn't even eat dim sum properly.

    As soon as she cut up the red bean and glutinous rice rolls, she saw Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng returning happily.

    Xiao Yutang did not speak with a smile on his face, but Xiao Yuzheng spoke.

    "Thank you mom! Mom! Let's play with the glass beads and toys you bought for us. The other kids are envious of us. We are so proud! Hee hee.

    " I want to play, and when I go to school, I have to study hard, have fun if I want to play, and concentrate on learning."

    Shen Huanxi's words are mainly for Chang'an and Xiao Yutang, Xiao Yuzheng and Changning How young you are, you don't need to think about these things when you go to kindergarten.

    Unexpectedly, apart from Xiao Yutang and Changan, Xiao Yuzheng and Changning nodded.

    Xiao Yutang just nodded without saying a word, and the other three children said in unison, "Got it, mom."

    "Okay, Tangtang, Zhengzheng, I just made some dim sum, come over and have a taste."

    "It's red bean glutinous rice rolls! My sister and I also helped!" Chang Ning said proudly.

    When Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng came into the courtyard just now, they could smell a sweet fragrance in the air. They expected to buy some new snacks at home, but it turned out that Shen Huanxi made them himself.

    Red bean sticky rice rolls? I've never heard of it, and it's the first time I've seen it, but it looks delicious.

    Shen Huanxi took two yuan, delivered one to Xiao Yutang by courier, and handed the other to Xiao Yuzheng.

    "Thank you."

    "Thank you mom!" Zhengzheng shouted much more crisply than Xiao Yutang.

    The red bean and glutinous rice rolls are fragrant and sweet. The glutinous rice is glutinous, and the red bean mud is sandy. The red bean contains more sugar than the glutinous rice, so it tastes sweeter. There is a layer of fried glutinous rice flour on the outermost layer of the roll, which is smooth. ...

    Eating it this way not only tastes soft and glutinous, but also has a special sense of layering. The taste buds of Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng were conquered at once, and they felt that all the snacks they had eaten before could not compare to this.

    Xiao Yuzheng repeatedly said "delicious".

    Xiao Yutang didn't know what was wrong, his face was red, he didn't speak, and he nodded when Xiao Yu was talking. Finally, his face was so red that he could not speak.

    "Chang'an Changning helped, and we also want to help. What work do you need to do?"

    Shen Huanxi heard him say that, and she didn't want to say that only her two daughters were allowed to work, and her stepson was not allowed to do it, even if Chang'an Changning was Offer to help.

    After thinking about it, Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng were sent to wash the stone pound.

    Originally, I wanted to tell the two children to wash after eating enough, but the two boys moved the stone pestle vigorously, and the other went out of the kitchen holding the wooden pestle. Ordered two red bean sticky rice rolls.

    Xiao Yutang greeted Shen Huanxi and Zhang Guifen, and ran out with red bean and glutinous rice rolls.

    School has not yet started, and the children are taking advantage of the free time before school starts to play as fast as possible. The alleys of Guixiang Village are full of children playing.

    Xiao Yutang grabbed the red bean and glutinous rice rolls, and led Xiao Yuzheng to a place where there were many children playing, and grabbed some vegetables to eat.

    The sweet aroma of red bean and glutinous rice rolls spread everywhere. The children in the alley had never seen this kind of snack, and couldn't help but look at Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng.

    Both Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng ate deliciously. The red bean and glutinous rice rolls were very soft, and the glutinous rice had a certain viscosity. When eating, a little bit of silk could be pulled out. Several children were drooling.

    "Tangtang, Zhengzheng, what do you two eat? Where did you buy it?" A child asked.

    The corner of Xiao Yutang's mouth twitched, and it took him half a second to suppress his smile.

    "My stepmother made it. There's nothing to sell or buy outside."

    "Your stepmother still makes delicious food for you? Stepmother doesn't beat people?" the child asked again.

    Xiao Yutang shook his head.

    "If you don't fight, she still cooks a lot, and she can make other things, which is very powerful, and we can eat more in the future."

    As Xiao Yutang said, many children looked at him with envious expressions.

    Zhang Guifen went to make lunch. She said that Shen Huanxi was tired of making dim sum, so she wouldn't let Shen Huanxi cook.

    Shen Huanxi had nothing to do, seeing that Xiao Shanhe hadn't come back for so long, she wanted to find him, but she didn't expect to see Xiao Yutang showing off when she just went out.

    She was afraid that Xiao Yutang would be embarrassed, so she waited in the yard for a while.

    Zhang Guifen said that both Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng had been very aggrieved before. They had no friends in Guixiang Village, were rejected by others, and were often laughed at, not to mention being able to straighten up in front of the children.

    It is not good for children to be vain, and it is not a good habit to like to show off. But thinking of Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng's previous experience, Shen Huanxi didn't talk about them.

    The children have been wronged for so many years, and finally they can be proud once, so let them be proud.

    Shen Huanxi went out after Xiao Yutang had finished showing off, finished his snacks, and started playing with glass beads.

    Just two steps away, I saw Xiao Shanhe coming back.

    "My mother told me, but you don't have to be so anxious."

    "I will always need it, here." Xiao Shanhe handed Shen Huanxi a notebook.

    Shen Huanxi took it and opened it to see that it was the result of Xiao Shanhe's investigation all morning.

    There are a total of three printing factories in Yunbei City, one state-owned and two privately owned. Xiaoshanhe clearly wrote down the prices and construction period of the things printed by the three factories. In addition, there are methods and procedures for advertising in newspapers. Wait...

    The Three North Headquarters of Yunbei City has indeed not done any publicity, and its experience in publicity is blank, and it should not have contacted the printing factory and newspaper office.

    If she can really be admitted to be a propagandist, the information that Xiao Shanhe went to investigate is really useful.

    "Is there any problem? Or is the information not complete enough?" Xiao Shanhe asked after seeing Shen Huanxi staring at the notebook for a long time.

    The information he investigated was not very large, and he could finish writing it in one page. It stands to reason that Shen Huanxi couldn't read it for that long.

    Shen Huanxi shook her head.

    "No problem, these are very useful things." The

    reason why she stared at the notebook for so long was not because of any problem, but because of Xiao Shanhe's handwriting, which was so beautiful.

    Penetrating into wood three points, the brushstrokes are majestic, although the writing is written in words, Shen Huanxi can see the feeling of majestic momentum and swallowing mountains and rivers.

    When she was Ah Piao in her previous life, Shen Huanxi had seen Xiao Shanhe's handwriting, which was the name he signed on her cremation confirmation letter.

    At that time, she thought his handwriting was beautiful.

    But one's own name is the most written words in one's life. Many people's handwriting is not good-looking, but they can sign their own names very well.

    Because of this, Shen Huanxi was just surprised when she saw Xiao Shanhe's words in her previous life, and didn't stare at them for long.

    It's different now, now she finds that Xiao Shanhe doesn't just write his own name well, he writes everything well!

    Reading his words is simply a kind of enjoyment, just like looking at his face.

    ...

    On Monday, it was time for the Three North Headquarters to announce the admission list of the Propaganda Office, and the notice was pasted at the gate of the Three North Headquarters.

    Shen Huanxi was taken to the headquarters once by Pan Jianguo and Chen Wenfang. He knew the way and knew that it was not very far away, so he walked by himself.

    There was still a distance of 30 to 40 meters from the gate of the headquarters, and Shen Huanxi saw a large group of people surrounded by the gate, and could hear the noise from a distance.

    It turned out that so many people paid attention to this matter, and it seems that there should be quite a few people who signed up.

    In the 21st century, Shen Huanxi heard a saying, "The end of the universe is Kaogong".

    It seems that no matter what age people are, there will be many people who want to eat the food of the country. Even if they can't be rich, who wouldn't want a stable income from droughts and floods?

    When Shen Huanxi got closer, she saw a girl in her twenties and three came out from the bulletin board while wiping her tears. She was followed by a girl about her age, who was patting her on the back to comfort her. she.

    "Mr. Wan, it's okay. We can still find another unit. You are still so young. I heard that Taolin Experimental Primary School is recruiting substitute teachers. Being a teacher doesn't have to be so hard and there are winter and summer vacations. We don't necessarily You have to hang yourself on a tree."

    The girl named "Wan Jun" was comforted, and she didn't cry so hard, but Shen Huanxi still saw several other girls looking disappointed from the bulletin board. come over here.

    There are also a few young men who are happy

    Jumping up, it's really a few joys and some sorrows.

    Shen Huanxi was already a little nervous, but seeing that all the people jumping up with joy were men, and those with disappointed faces were all young women, she couldn't help feeling a little nervous.

    She knew that the Propaganda Department of the Three North Headquarters in Yunbei City was going to recruit twenty propagandists this time, which was quite a number, but from what she saw now, it seemed that only men were recruited and no women were recruited. Could it be that women were not wanted?

    Shen Huanxi frowned. But no matter how nervous she was, she had to face the result. She took a deep breath and walked over.

    There were still many people crowded in front of the bulletin board, and Shen Huanxi tried her best to squeeze in.

    "Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, sorry." Shen Huanxi said as she finally squeezed to the bulletin board and looked at the list on the bulletin board...

    Kong Yingyi, Dong Zhenxiong, Mo Hongwei, Shang Jinhua , Shan Jianping...

    Looking all the way, it seems that they are all men's names, but Shen Huanxi has no name that looks like a woman's name.

    She even saw Chen Fugui's name.

    Even Chen Fugui was admitted?

    She became more and more nervous, and continued to look down...

    Wu Guoxiang, Ding Wenbo, Tang Haifan, Yue Danqing, Wei Zhongzhong...

    She saw more and more names, and they were all men's names, and the list behind was getting less and less Yes, she still didn't see her name, she clenched her fist and continued to look down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.5K 193
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: I am nine thousand years old Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommende...
18.5K 182 7
https://m.shubaow.net/263/263083/ Author: Jiu Er Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-02 Latest: Chapter 69 Through rebirth finished 227,000 Only...
289K 5.3K 72
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶美人在七零 AUTHOR: 林阿律 The female lead Lin Yan penetrated into the starting point of a book, and became a cannon fodder vase in...
1M 96.6K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...