Hospital of Hell

By lilsturg

A nurses dream; a salary that of a doctor and then some. It only comes with a small price of leading the emer... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Bonus

Fifteen

7.8K 192 31
By lilsturg

Scarlett

It's been a few days since I went with the Don to his mafia's sex dungeon or whatever the hell they call it. He came by my work the day after, oddly happy and content rather than his usual angry behavior. That's the last time I saw him. I've been busying myself once more with work, but for some reason he finds his way into my head every few hours. I even touched myself to the thought of him. I haven't done something like that since high school.

We had another victim yesterday in the emergency room. Same as the previous six girls before her. It sickens me to watch the number grow, I'm hoping the Don is investigating the situation the way he claims to be. I'm not sure how many more victims I can see before I lose my shit. It's draining, causing me to dread every day that I have to work.

It's Saturday today. Outside is cold and nasty. Wind and rain scattering the sky with vengeance. I hate leaving the house when it rains.

Dad called earlier to remind me of my unwanted date and his expectations.

"Dress nice, Scarlett. None of that hoodie and sweatpants bullshit. And do your makeup. No real man wants a woman who doesn't take pride in their appearance." His words continue to ring through my brain.

Part of me wants to wear the baggiest pair of sweatpants and hoodie I own, no makeup and hair in a bun simply to piss him off. However, my luck with his anger is slim and far between. It's one date, I'll let the guy down easily after.

Due to the weather I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a decent top. I let my hair run free in its curls. I put on makeup despite every cell in my body begging me not too.

The clock hits six, my phone vibrating at the same exact time. I groan, wanting nothing more but to curl up with a good book and listen to the rain.

"Hello?" I answer while putting on my boots.

"Scarlett? Yeah this is Jeremy. I'm outside whenever you're ready." His voice is smooth and he sounds kind. Maybe this won't be as dreadful as I'm preparing myself for.

"Hi Jeremy. Coming now!" I hang up and grab my keys before walking out the door. My dad is genuinely careless, seeing as I moved here so no one would know where I life yet he invades that part of my privacy whenever it's convenient for him.

An expensive car sits in my driveway, the headlights preventing me from seeing inside of it. It's that time of the year where six o'clock is dark.

To my surprise he steps out of the car, a smile on his face.

I take a second to scan his figure, paying close attention for any major red flags. He has on a white button up and a blazer, a nice fancy watch on his wrist. He's tall, more than a few inches taller than me.

He walks over to the passenger side door, opening it for me.

"Wow, what a gentlemen," I playfully comment as he grabs my hand and guides me into the seat. I don't think a man has ever opened the door for me. It's different, but it makes me ponder on why dad wanted this date to happen so badly.

"You hungry, mamas?" He asks as he backs out of my driveway.

"Uh, yeah. I don't think I ate today," I scan through the events of my day trying to remember if I had or not. Between the gym and cleaning my house I must've forgot.

"You don't think?" He chuckles. His arm flexes as he steers.

He is definitely attractive. There's a slight accent in his voice. His hair is buzzed short, tattoos covering the majority of what I can see up to his neck. He has diamond earrings in. His cologne fills the car up with comfort. Damn near the description of my type. I like a man who takes care of himself, physically and mentally. If he doesn't care for his own well being, why would he care for mine?

"Thank you for coming with me tonight. I didn't think your father would agree," he hums out.

"I wasn't given a choice, if you want my honesty," I turn to glance at him. His cheeks drop to a small frown as he gives me a side glance.

"If you don't want to go you don't have to. I'll turn around right now, just give me the word mamas," his voice is stern and decisive.

A smile fights it's way to my lips. It feels good to have a say in the matter. "No, I think it's fine. We're already halfway there. How do you know my dad?"

"Corey and my father have been friends since I was a child. I met you a few times as a kid, you know." His laugh is smooth and buttery. He's probably right, but unfortunately my memory is way too shitty. I can barely remember if I ate today, much more a kid I hung out with in my younger years.

I relax in the seat, my anxiety slowly floating away the more the conversation progresses.

"They want to join forces. My dad is in a different gang than yours. He's convinced if I marry one of his daughters we can rally up enough men for a new mafia," his voice becomes quieter the more he talks.

"Is that what you want?" I ask, letting the information develop in my head. He seems almost as if he's reading a mental script in his head, unconvinced that it's an intelligent idea.

He says my dad wants his own mafia. Of course he does. He needs to control everything around him, and working for the Taikyn mafia isn't enough for him. He can't make the harsh decisions or progress any further than he has. The thought of him having his own army of men sends shivers down my spine. There's really no guessing on what he will use them for.

"To marry a beautiful woman as yourself? Hell yeah, but not to be forced. You would never be happy if your dad forced you to marry a man like me simply for power. Even if you did fall in love, you'd never feel complete because you were forced to adapt and grow feelings." He's right, and I'm glad he thinks the way that he does. I would rather die than willingly force myself to wed a man I don't truly love, regardless of the situation in place.

"You've thought about this a lot, haven't you?" I ask, earning me another laugh from him.

"I have, mamas. I have."

We continue to talk and get to know each other until we pull into my favorite restaurant, coincidentally.

"Corey told me. It wasn't a lucky guess, unfortunately. I'll get your door," Jeremy steps out of his car and opens my door for me.

He holds out his arm and I wrap my hand around his bicep.

We get seated, him ordering a bottle of wine.

"So you're another mafia man, huh?" I ask as I sip on the red wine.

"I am, does that bother you?" His arms rest on the table, his biceps fighting against the fabric.

"Should it?" My eyes meet his brown ones.

It's a genuine question. I've met some of the best and worse individuals in the Taikyn mafia. The bad ones definitely out way the good, but atlas there are some good ones. Some that were raised in the lifestyle but never chose it. Some that had no other option due to financials or their own personal circumstances.

"Maybe a little," he answers honestly. He could've lied. He could've said he was forced into this lifestyle and would never hurt a soul. "But I wouldn't hurt you. I was raised to lead an army of dangerous men, but I was also raised to know you need a strong woman beside you to do that. On Wednesdays we had target practice and on Saturday's I took my mom on fake dates to learn how to be a better man." He finishes off his glass before pouring himself another.

My eyes widen a bit, intrigued by his claims. I admire his mother for sculpting his idea of relationships the way that she has, despite the lifestyle they all live. You rarely come across head-strong women that are married to a man in a mafia.

"You must have some great parents," I conclude.

"They're amazing, but I wouldn't say great. If they were great, this lifestyle would've never been an option for me," he has a point. "Enough about me, I want to hear about the little nurse who runs the most dangerous emergency department in the United States."

My face flushes a bit as our food comes. "Not much to tell, seems like you've heard it all already."

"Don't be shy. You're a woman of power, mamas. Bask in the glory of being able to say that. You have the Taikyn mafia at your disposal. A lot of their survival depends on you." I nod my head in understanding, but I dwell on his comment on having them to my disposal.

"I guess I've never thought about it exactly like that." Yes, I'm aware I save lives on a daily basis but ultimately he's right. I could let dozens of men die just by choosing to not give them blood, not rushing them into surgery, hell even giving them the wrong medication. No one would ever know.

"You should."

The food is just as good as I remember. The steak prepared perfectly.

He seems like a decent man. The more our conversation continues the more I become intrigued to indulge myself in more information revolving Jeremy.

"Care if we join?" A voice behind me causes me to jump a bit. I'm shocked to see Matt and Cameron standing there with shit-eating grins on their faces.

"Yes, actually. We care." I quickly spit out, raising an eyebrow as they ignore me and pull up two chairs.

"Jeremy Johnson. So good to see you, my friend! How's that daddy of yours doing?" Cameron grins as he takes a bite of our bread. My eyes widen.

"The fuck are you doing?" I hiss out.

"It's okay, Scarlett," Jeremy wipes his mouth with a napkin, sitting back in his seat. He appears so nonchalant. I know he sees their guns on their hips. His composure is attractive, he doesn't react with anger yet he doesn't show signs of fear either. "My father is doing well, how's your daddy doing? And I'm not talking about your father." He muses.

"The Don has been doing great, hasn't he, Star?" Matt turns to look at me smugly.

My face reddens, my mouth hanging open like a stupid fish. Jeremy glances at me, his brow raised just slightly.

"What're you doing here? Can't you see I'm having dinner with a beautiful woman?" Jeremy leans forward a bit, one of his eyes squinting. I'm surprised he ignores their comment.

"You see we were just enjoying our dinner over there," he nods his head to a back table with another man and a woman. They both are avoiding us completely. "And I noticed our favorite nurse Star sitting here. I had to make a quick phone call before I came to intrude on such a lovely dinner," Cameron picks up the wine bottle, drinking it straight from the source. "Fancy." He smacks his lips together.

"I am so sorry, Jeremy. I do not even know them, really," I glare at them. It's not a lie. I know of them and I've been in their presence, but there's nothing personal involved.

"I think their problem is with me, mamas. It's okay," he hums, taking out some money and throwing it on the table. Cameron mouths 'mamas' in a mocking manner.

"You aren't in your territory, Johnson. You knew better." Matt mumbles. "And you," he turns to me, "he's outside waiting. We told him we were going to just send you out, but we decided to play a bit first. He's probably mad we made him wait."

"Who exactly?" Jeremy asks.

I look around the table, part of me wanting to smack Cameron's smug smirk off of his face.

"I'm sorry. They had no business intruding in on my night. Thank you for the food, I had a great time," I smile and stand to my feet.

"Pleasure was all mine, mamas." He stands with me, looking at the two boys at the table as he kisses my cheek. He shoots then a sly smile. "Let's do it again sometime, yeah?"

I nod my head and turn on my heels, quickly making my way from the restaurant.

I spot Axton's car and I childishly stomp over to it.

Slamming the door shut, I turn to glare at him. His face matches my own.

"You and your bitch ass friends have no business in mine! The hell is wrong with them? They act like they have no home-training, and you? Why're you even here?" I spit out.

He says nothing as he puts the car in reverse, driving obnoxiously fast out of the parking lot.

"Hello?" I snap my fingers to get his attention.

In return he smiles, giving me the side-eye. My anger suddenly drops, leaning back a bit in the seat.

"Thought you don't do relationships, this isn't 'not relationship' behavior," I mumble, clasping my hands together.

He chuckles, not not out of laughter. Out of anger, I'm assuming. It sends a wave of nerves to crash into my body.

The drive to his house is quiet, my heart racing with each mile we drive. I'm expecting him to yell, reprimand me for meeting with an enemy in his territory. He's the Don, Star. Rarely does he use his voice as punishment, I'm naive to think this is any different.

We pull in and he silently gets out, expecting me to follow him.

Jeremy would've opened the door for me. I mock in my head, not daring to say it out loud. I blame it on the wine.

I walk into the front door, gasping when it's slammed shut with me pressed against it.

Axton slams his lips onto mine, completely catching me off guard. His lips, fuck. Smooth and silky, tangling with mine like the last piece of a puzzle. He grips my legs, pulling them to wrap around his waist. My hands go around his neck, my thumb resting on his cheek. His tongue swipes across my lips, causing me to part them slightly. His fierceness doesn't stop, only increases as his hard member presses against my core.

"I don't do relationships, Scar. But you do something to me, I can't fucking explain it.  I'll be damned if I watch you with another man. I don't share very well. You were just fucking me, and now you're on a date with fucking Jeremy Johnson." He declares, taking me with him to his room. "And you had the fucking nerve to go out with another man in my territory. What a fucking shame," he places me down on his bed. The veins on his neck protrude as the anger pumps through them.

"Sorry to tell you, Axton. You don't have a say in a goddamn thing I do unless it involves your hospital," I scowl out. I can't deny the overwhelming lust building in my body, our kiss having sent my body into overdrive.

"Guess you didn't listen to your lesson on respect, sweetheart."

Axton climbs on top of me, leaning down once again. This time he kisses down my neck before nibbling my soft skin. Not incredibly hard, enough to feel a dull ache. He sucks on it soon after, without a doubt covering it in a purple shadow of his mouth.

"You must've forgot who the fuck I am, or maybe I just haven't shown you properly," fury courses through his features once more. His strips me of my top, eyes examining every inch of skin he sees. He stands me to my feet, taking my jeans off next.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he guides me to the edge of the bed. He pushes my top half down until my breast press against the mattress.

Then it just disappears. I lay here in my bra and underwear, bent over the Don's bed. The anticipation causes my core to dampen. The only noises heard are of him getting undressed. His belt buckle makes a clinging noise as it's pulled from its loops on his pants.

Without warning he smacks it across my ass. It causes me to jolt forward, a small yelp falling from my lips.

"Keep still, sweetheart. Don't run. I want to see you in this lingerie you put on for Jeremy." His words are ended with another harsh swing of the belt. "Red lacy thong with a bra to match. You wanted him to see your body, Scarlett?" He leans down to my ear, massaging my burning cheek.

After he sits back up he follows it with three smacks.

"Axton!" I cry out, the pain vibrating through my pink flesh.

"That's not my name," the belt bites my skin six more times before it stops. His warm hands massage it as he leans against me. "I want you to feel this moment when you walk, when you sit down, when you take a fucking shower. You will have a reminder for the next few days not to fucking play with me, sweetheart. Your body is mine to use," he steps back, the loud smack of his belt on my skin echoing off the walls. He delivers a few more blows, the pain becoming unbearable. I don't ask him to stop, even if I should.

"Let's see if you it show off with my marks all over your skin," he flips my body back over, sucking and nibbling every few inches. My neck, belly, and thighs all marked with small love bites from the Don. Whimpers of pleasure slip through my lips, secretly loving the idea of being marked by this man. His mouth leaves warm trails, followed by tingles of need. I'm needy, the throbbing from my backside needing pleasure to subdue it.

Axton then grips my face roughly, kissing me once more. My body melts into the kiss, memorizing how it feels to have our mouths joined together. It's addicting. His thigh spreads my legs as he nuzzles in between them. His hand reaches between us to pull my panties to the side.

With his lips pressed to mine he inches himself into me, inch by inch. My eyes roll to the back of my head, moaning into his mouth. He sits back up, his hand moving to my neck.

Slowly he pumps himself in and out of me, his eyes on mine as he does so. His large hand squeezes a bit more. His other hand rests on lower part of my belly, his thumb resting on my clit.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asks, his thumb beginning to make small circles. The thrusts quicken, my body jolting. "Who's pussy is this, Scarlett?" He asks again.

"Fuck, it's yours." I moan out, back arching a bit off the bed. There's no point in trying to debate. In this moment, I'll say anything as long as he keeps himself buried in my wet cunt. His rhythm is paced and consistent, the same aggression coming through with each motion.

"Good fucking girl. I want you to take this dick, do you hear me?" He waits for my nod. "Every inch, every thrust, I want you to memorize it. Burn it into your fucking head on how good my cock feels stretching your pussy."

His words intensifies my sense of touch, if that's even possible. He lets go of my neck, switching to my breasts. He squeezes one of them before taking my nipple in between his fingers. The veins in his arm stick out every time he flex's his arm.

He looks so good fucking me. Hooded eyes, disheveled hair, determination on his face. It all pushes my body into overdrive. Beginning the night with stimulation of pain really awoke every sexual urge and craving I have. My body feels more sensitive now, more demanding.

His movements slow, every few thrusts he slams into me. Every hard thrust is met with a small gasp, not ready for the rough movements. He fills me so fucking well.

Dangling on the edge is driving me insane. I'm close, but not close enough.

Suddenly his motions slow, his thrusts minimizing. His strokes become shallow, fucking me with only his tip and an extra inch or so. He pulls it out, slapping my clit with it before returning to his strokes. I'm going fucking mad as he teases my core to no end. His thumb moves a bit faster, but not an uncomfortable speed.

"I want you to cum for me, sweetheart. Cum all over this dick like a good little slut." The demand causes the hair on my arms to stick up.

It takes an extra minute or so until I'm gripping the sheets with my back fully arched off the bed. My toes clench and my body shakes. "I'm going to cum," I moan, my words coming out in a pant.

"That's it, come for daddy," the rest of his member slides into my core as I release. His face seems smug, almost as if he's wanting to say he told me so.

We go on for another five minutes before he pulls out and releases all over my chest.

The same as before, he cleans my body and my legs. I watch his back as he enters his closet and grabs a shirt for me. I slide it over my head, my cheeks still red. Both on my face and my ass.

Axton leans down, pressing his lips to my own in a soft kiss.

"I'm done going easy on you, sweetheart. You're going to have to learn to not play with the Don."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.7K 20
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
478K 12.9K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
535K 11.9K 65
"𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤�...
113K 3.3K 50
¦ mafia ¦ "I couldn't give you shit Mason, I was a fucking mess, I would end up ruining us both!" I yell, looking up at his black eyes, my chest rais...