Hell's Humane lover (hazbin h...

By SUPERCRAF7MAN

An orphaned baby is taken through a portal into hell to be raised by a family. Now as a young adult, how will... More

Bio
The Hotel
A few surprises
A date that became even more interesting.
Yet another weird day out
Side Chapter
Angelic and Astonished
Interesting times.

A first date turned sleepover

4.3K 58 17
By SUPERCRAF7MAN

(3rd pov)

Eddie Goetia is living a great life. Even though the location of his home is actually hell. It was late in the day and he goes to the kitchen to see his adoptive family.

Eddie: how is my favorite family today?

Eddie's mom Stolas answers.

Stolas: we are doing just fine sweetie. You seem excited. You heading somewhere?

Eddie: I'm going to meet the girl I have been video chatting with.

Eddie's other mom questioned.

Stella: so you're going on a date with this girl?

Eddie nods yes. Stolas got a bit excited.

Stolas: oh you're growing up too fast Eddie. But I knew that a day like this was coming.

Eddie's sister Octavia added.

Octavia: where are you two meeting up at?

Eddie: at that sports bar and grill that I have always wanted to try.

Stolas: what's this girl's name?

Eddie: her name is Molly. She's real nice. And cute.

Stolas: well I hope you have a wonderful time.

Eddie: I hope it goes well. I'll see you all later.

Stella: aren't you forgetting something?

Eddie knew what Stella was talking about.

Eddie: oh right.

Eddie kisses his two moms and sister each on the cheek. This made Octavia blush.

Eddie: I'll be back later. See ya.

Eddie leaves the house. As he was walking down the street, he gets a call on his phone. He sees that it was his friend Charlie aka the princess of hell. He answers.

Eddie: hey Charlie. What's up?

Charlie: nothing much. What are you up to today?

Eddie: I am going on my first date with a girl.

Charlie: oh. Well I hope you have fun and it goes well.

Eddie: thanks. So what is it that you called me for?

Charlie: as you know, I am trying to get my hotel to redeem sinners running properly.

Eddie: yes I know that. And I am still pissed at Helsa and her family for making fun of your idea. To which I think it's wonderful.

Charlie: I know how much you support me. So the reason I called you is that I was wondering if you could come by in a couple of days to help figure out ways to drum up business.

Eddie: I can do that. I'll see you then.

Charlie: See ya. I gotta go. Vaggie has been angered.

The call ended. Eddie continued walking for a while. He then makes it to his destination. Just as he was about to head inside, he hears someone call his name.

???: oh Eddie.

Eddie turns to see the girl Molly who was the girl he has talking with.

Eddie: hey Molly. Glad you could make it.

Molly: well I wouldn't want to miss my first date with the hottest man in hell. Let's go in.

Eddie and Molly enter the restaurant. They sit down at a table l, order, and had a conversation.

Molly: it's so nice that we get to meet in person finally.

Eddie: me too. I wanted to so many times before but I was just too nervous. Sorry.

Molly: no need to apologize. Plenty of people get nervous. It happens all the time. Believe it or not, I was nervous as well.

Eddie: really?

Molly: yes. You are hell's most eligible bachelor. All the girls want you.

Eddie: I kind of already knew that. Hey, didn't you say that you had a sister?

Molly: I have two. My older sister Arackniss and twin sister Angel Dust. Why do you ask?

Eddie: because my friend Charlie created this hotel and I the girl Angel Dust, your sister, is the celebrity endorsement.

Molly: oh yeah that. I keep thinking my sis is joking when she says she's trying to go clean.

The food arrived and they still continued to talk.

Molly: do you want to know why I called you the hottest man in hell?

Eddie: is it because of that cosplay photo-shoot I did with Verosika Mayday?

Molly: well that and I also generally think that.

Eddie: oh.

Molly: and I feel lucky that I got to go on a date with you.

Eddie: okay. I just feel lucky to go on a date with any girl because I'm too scared sometimes to ask one out.

Molly: this date is building up confidence. So that's something.

Eddie: yep.

Eddie and Molly finish eating and pay for the meal. They head outside. Eddie noticed it was getting real late

Eddie: shit. I didn't know it was gonna get this late.

Molly: my place isn't too far from here. You can stay the night.

Eddie: okay. Thanks.

Eddie and Molly walked down the street. Eddie called his moms to tell them what he was doing and they told him to be safe. After a bit of traveling, they made it to Molly's home.

Molly: my sister Arackniss is out of the house so we don't have to hear her complain.

The two enter the house. They made their way to Molly's room and Eddie takes his clothes off but leaves the underwear on. Molly admires his body.

Molly: wow. Didn't think I would see this much of your body until like the fourth date or something. Maybe next time I can get a peek at that package of yours.

Eddie blushed a bit. He climbs into bed as he answers with a rebuttal.

Eddie: w-w-well maybe if y-you are good, you'll g-get to see it.

Molly climbs in bed after getting into her underwear and snuggling next to Eddie.

Molly: are you gonna spank me or punish me if I'm a bad girl?😘😚

Eddie blushes. Molly kisses him on the cheek.

Molly: good-night handsome.

Molly falls asleep as Eddie stares at the ceiling thinking to himself.

Eddie(thoughts): oh boy. What have I gotten myself into. Well I think dating Molly will be fun and amazing. And I hope she thinks the same way.

Eddie then slowly falls asleep after wrapping his arms around Molly. This made her snuggle more with him.

Chapter end. Here's a cool picture of Charlie and Vaggie:

See you all later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 313 20
What happens when a young human boy is taken to hell by incredibly possessive demons? Can he get back home to the human world, is he stuck with them...
28.5K 730 53
A young mortal man is cursed by an ancient Grimoire, trapped in the suffering inferno known as hell. He must find the missing pages to return home be...
117K 3.8K 35
(GB!Hazbin Hotel x Janitor Male Reader) Here stands a young man with headphones, entering a building that was filled with slaughter. Words were writt...
18.6K 341 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...