Severus Snape POV

De WattsupmyBoi1001

Y/n is Serius Black's child. She lives in a life of lies and misery with her adoptive death eaters. Her speci... Mais

Y/n's 1st Year Being a 6th Year at Hogwarts
Mommy Issues
Serius Black's Child
The Horribly Cursed Day
Voldemort's Task
Y/n's Mask
Detention
The Truth
The Lie
Life or Death?

Define Nothing

6 0 0
De WattsupmyBoi1001

Y/n is jerked back into reality as Snape releases her from his spell. She lay on the ground before him. Her thoughts are endless as she doesn't feel any emotion. Y/n feels his gaze on her as she stares up at him with a look of lostness. Y/n feels nothing. No sadness, or anger... or vengeance... If she had felt anything, it would be a lie. And she tried to feel, but couldn't. Too much pain... too many lies. Snape was just standing there, like he had killed the girl. And he did... Y/n's soul had died that very moment.

His cloak, rapped around her, suffocating her. Her unbarring stare forces him to look away in regret. "I..." Snape hesitates, not knowing the words that could save her... Not knowing that there were no words that could save her. Snape's knee hits the gravel before her as he grabs her hand. Y/n is unmoved by his touch as he lifts her off the ground. He quickly lets go of Y/n as she keeps her gaze in her trance. Snape lifts her chin to meet his gaze as he can't help but wipe away an unknown tear with his thumb. "Sorry" Snape is taken back by her dull voice. As if she was mimicking his demeanor. Snape is angered at her apology as he curses life for her suffering. Y/n's smile reflects her melancholy. Another lie. "Don't-" Snape, once again, let's go of her, not realizing his cupped hand aside her face. Y/n's smile fades into the nullity of her soul. Snape notices her soul's desperate gaze as she leans her head on his chest. Snape backs away in shock as Y/n brings him closer to her. She tries to feel his heartbeat to know if hers is still alive. Y/n notices his fasten as she tries to mimic it with her own. Snape hesitantly hugs her back, caught by her trance.

He soon clears his throat at her abnormal embrace as he lets go of her. Y/n finally remembers her memories as she backs away from Snape. Y/n needed time to clear her head. "Y/n... Your lies don't mask the truth. Don't make it change who you are." She had lived a lie without the torment of her memories. Without the foreign truth to make her feel the vengeance that was once bestowed upon her. Brainwashed to become a tool. A pet. Forbidden to live the life given to her. "Maybe it was all a lie. Maybe not. What's it to you?" Snape suddenly pushes Y/n back into the wall, frustrated by her obliviousness. "I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow." He let's go of her hesitantly. "I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Not Draco. Me. And I won't fail him." "This isn't you, Y/n. You attempt to conceal your emotions, but it's obvious. Let me assist you." "You're right... This isn't me... This is the truth. And I don't need another person to help cover it." Y/n pushes him aside as she disapparates away.

-

Y/n has no care in the world, as her own had abandoned her. In a haze, she walks up the moving stairs as they lead her towards her fate. She wondered if death would feel more alive than... life. Y/n is suddenly upon Dumbledore's chamber doors. She suddenly stops as her thoughts suffocate her. It's hard to have second thoughts when her second thoughts had been lies. Y/n notices the chamber doors ajar, awaiting her arrival. Her void consciousness pushes her left shoulder as she listens. The angel on her right shoulder is merely another lie, for it kept quiet. Y/n just wanted it all to end; Her torment... Everything.

-

Dumbledore has his back to Y/n as she sneaks upon him. Y/n didn't realize her grip on her wand until she points it at him. "Hello, Y/n." Dumbledore has a tone like he had known she was coming. Nonsense. He hadn't no defense for her in advance. Dumbledore's expression soon changes similar to that of Snape's by her void gaze. "Oh, Y/n... I'm so sorry." Y/n glances at The Elder wand displayed on his desk for her. Unmoved since the last time she has been here. "Sorry..." Y/n twitches in response. "Funny how that word is always said when it's too late- Like it would help... An apology for not knowing your pain. A lie telling you that they are there for you, when in reality... they were never." Dumbledore steps towards Y/n as she threateningly dares him to take another.

"You knew I would come... Why not say something that day?" Dumbledore sighs. "What was there to say than what you already know? If I told you about the loyalty of wands, and for you to take it from me... you would know already what you know now... Please let me help you... There is always another way-" "Don't you understand? If I kill you, I die. If I don't... I die. I don't really think there's another way to put it." "So why choose this path? Because you have a chance of him sparing you by... impressing him? Or... is it that you wish to feel again?" Y/n meets his clear gaze. "Even if the feeling is painful... It is worth the pain to feel humane... Because who wouldn't feel something after killing a person? Only a true dead one." Y/n pauses. "I'm already dead." "If I'm not mistaken... even Frankenstein had a chance from death." Dumbledore's smile fades as he looks deep into her soul. "Sadly, sometimes the only other way is chosen between life and death." Y/n familiarizes his phrase as she picks out a memory: 'Ironically... people will be forced to choose between life and death. Yet, some people will, as it seems... choose death for life... Do remember that when the time comes, Y/n.' "I shall make it easy for you..." Dumbledore picks up the Elder Wand as Y/n expels it from his grasp. Y/n's unpredictable gaze makes Dumbledore pause. He looks behind her. Y/n doesn't realize until the wand is inches away from her peripheral vision. She swiftly turns around to see Snape aiming his wand at her. Y/n tilts her head at his ending gaze as she turns back to her victim, unfazed by the threat. "Don't" Snape's gaze burns in the back of her head. Funny how the same word said earlier had a different meaning. Dumbledore steadies Snape. "Final words from an old dead man..." Dumbledore smiles kindly at his fond memory. "Newt... an old friend of mine, once told me an important lesson... 'Even if we make mistakes, terrible things, we can try to make things right. And that's what matters... trying.'". Y/n closes her eyes from the dark to see a light.

The mood of the room is interrupted by faint noises. "Well done, pet..." "Do it- Kill him!" Y/n feels another presence as she squints her eyebrows. "Go on, Y/n! Now!" She suddenly opens her eyes as she realizes death eaters surround reality. Snape blends with the others aside her as she glances at Bellatrix. Scabior gazes at her state while the truth reminds her of past trauma. Y/n feels nothing as she looks back at Dumbledore, not minding her audience. "Severus... Please" Dumbledore's gaze begs Snape as Y/n turns to him. His wand ready. "Avada Kedavra" Snape expels Dumbledore out of his tower window as Y/n snaps. She quickly turns her head at the end of him. His pity gaze grasps at her empty rib cage as Y/n is tugged towards his escape. Snape quickly grabs her waist firmly as Y/n feels herself get pulled towards him. His touch still new to her. Silence has never been louder as Y/n submits to Snape. Her body, a traitor.

The Dark Mark burns green in the sky above her as she glances up at Snape. Y/n feels a click inside her as she looks confused. She had felt an emotion. But here's the truth: Confusion is an emotion created by your thoughts- Not your heart. She is confused as to why. Since, no tear had come to her eye... nor Snape's. He truly must have no soul left either, because 'Who wouldn't feel something after killing a person? Only a true dead one.' Odd though, out of a million emotions... her thoughts had constructed confusion. Not regret or misery or anything that would justify Dumbledore's death... The man who had given up his life for a dead girl.

-

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

228K 7K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...
261K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
Snapes secret love(16+) De user<3

Ficção Histórica

656 12 10
everyone knows Severus Snape as the type to never date or have feelings for anyone,,until your sixth year y/n and Severus play a secret love game unt...
6.5K 186 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...