Becoming an error

By KarmaAkabane425

What if someone from our world became error and didn't destroy au's and left that for nightmare and his gang... More

Becoming error
A few days later...
some time later...
Meeting fresh first time
Why are you still here?
Awake
Meeting edge
The papyrus meeting
Edge is now thinking while he waits
Error felt fresh's magic
Bonds

A few days later

2.4K 139 17
By KarmaAkabane425

It's been a few days since error talked to fresh, error finally relaxing again sometime after getting back to his anti void.

He felt really...nervous about leaving the place, maybe it's cause he's been here for so long he just couldn't image himself outside it and when he was, he got nervous and shy?

Error wondered puzzled, head titling, he made a view portal to watch over fresh to, now that he knew where fresh had been, but it is a little hard to keep an eye on him when he fresh poofs away.

Error let out a curious hum, eyes wide as fresh infected an au while the star sans were busy with the bad sans, causing ink to lose focus for a few seconds, which killer took advantage of and knocks ink off of his Gaster blaster.

Errors eyes that were wide with curious and awe, wow, that fight so cool! It was so awesome to watch! Error let out a small giggle, watching them fight but also keeping an eye on fresh to.

It was curious on how quickly fresh can infect an au or two.

Error clapped his hands a bit excited at the epic fight scene he was watching, sure he may be more childish then he used to, but it's fine! He's a kid again anyways, so his mental state is a kid again so acting like his physical age is fine.

Besides he would concern any normal adult if he acted like how he used to, so might as well get used to how childish he can get anyways.

"ohhhhhhh niiicceee hit!" Error moved forward out of excitement when he noticed nightmare swing ink around into trees.

Error paused, tensing a little as his anti void felt off somehow, he dismissed his portals and started looking around with a frown and then-poof, sparkle portal???

And fresh appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of error who let out a Yelp and hid in his bean bag that he stole a while back.

Fresh's sunglasses had an opps on them.

"Didn't mean to scare you'll little broski." Fresh cheerfully said while errors head pokes out a bit from where he was hiding at and gave fresh a suspicious stare.

Fresh let out a chuckle, "understandable brah, suspicious of me."

"How did you find my void?" Error asked, eyes narrowed still suspicious.

Fresh let out a small laugh, "took me a few days bruh, but I finally managed to track down your magic signature. It was very hard to find broski, if it had been anyone else, no one else would have found you."

Error blinked, magic signature? The heck did fresh mean by that?

"Magic signature?" Error gave fresh a confused look, fresh ahead tilted and then glanced around, briefly frowning before smiling again.

"I guess you wouldn't know if you lived in a void like this bro, meh, I guess I can do you a solid and explain it to you." Fresh stated.

Error blinked again, head titling curiously now.

Error let one of his puppets fall down into his arms, getting more comfortable on his bean bag and before fresh could start, he stared at the puppet in errors arms.

Error blinked a few times, glancing down and pausing, oh..whoops..fresh's parasite form plushie, he thought he let one of his puppets fall into his arms, not his fresh parasite plushie...oh well, hopefully fresh won't say anything for now. It's not like error himself was supposed to know, he just met fresh a few days ago in person, so hopefully fresh won't be to suspicious.

Error gave fresh a curious and innocent stare, waiting, fresh finally opened his mouth after a few minutes.

"Magic signatures, similar to soul signatures-and you got no clue what that is either broski?" Fresh started and paused to let error confirm or disagree.

"Nope." Error responded back.

Fresh let out a small hum, "well Magic signature, everyone's got a unique soul and Magic signature, for the souls, there will only ever be one like it, every soul is different and it goes along with their monster or human self. Hmm how to explain it more simple?"

Fresh had a thoughtful look on his face, error shifted a bit, waiting, he didn't really understand what fresh just tried explaining to him, so it was probably good that fresh was thinking of a simpler way to explain to him.

Fresh hand hit his other, a realization crossing his face briefly, "ah! I got it..maybe, so you know how every au is different?"

Error nodded his head, more curious to see how it will go with the second more simply explanation.

"It's just like that, no matter how much they look alike, or start out the same, something will always be different, like..balloons, no balloon is the same, one can be blown with more air and others pop before they get halfway. Hmm does that make sense brah?" Fresh asked head titling curious.

Error blinked and shrugged his shoulders a bit.

"I think??" Error had a small hint of confusion on his face, why was this so hard to get? Shouldn't it have made more sense? Wait, fresh didn't talk with his usual 90's language thing.

Fresh taps one of his fingers to his chin a bit, thinking, "how about, the example being toys or puppets. Are all the toys or puppets the same?"

Error blinked and shook his head for a no.

"No, all of them are different." Error responded.

Fresh smiled, "how so, how is one toy different then the other if they look the same?"

Error blinked, "umm..."

Error shrugged his shoulders and fresh facepalm a bit, maybe he shouldn't have tried using toys as an explanation. Or maybe it's cause error is to young to understand fully, that's a huge possibility, it's not like errors more then three anyways.

Fresh let out a small sigh, "nvm bruh your to young to understand right now, you mentally can't understand it fully even if you try."

Fresh kneels down a little bit, so he was still on his feet but rested his arms on his legs a bit.

Error blinked, a pout forming on his face, ok, not his fault his body is that of an toddler. It also wasn't his fault he couldn't understand it due to his mental state that's literally a child.

Errors arms crossed, maybe he should curse at the fact the either he won't age at all or he will age very slowly and now he is kinda annoyed about it, it makes everything harder to get or understand then when fresh tried to explain it to him had he been a teen or an adult psychically.

Oh well, maybe he'll get it later on then.

Error thought, and it doesn't help that his attention span just went down in the last few days either after meeting fresh, at least the fight on screen was cool though.

Freshs head titled, staring at the child, he doesn't go after kids when he needs to feed, so error will be safe from him anyways, besides, he's curious now, he's never met or seen error before til a few days ago, but he wonders how error knows about his parasite form?

Something to ask about when error isn't as tense or suspicious as he is now.

Besides, who knows? Maybe error just made that plushie look like it cause it was interesting?

Fresh will have to ask error soon, besides, he's sure error will tell him after a while of getting to know the other, after all, error should still be watched over by adults, and no one but him knows about error, maybe, and if no other adult steps up, he might as well do it.

It will be very interesting to see if he can get error to talk like him for a while and introduce him to either the star sans or bad sans, he can just image their horror of him corrupting an innocent kid with his 90's Language, because not many like him due to how he talks, but they will have to talk to error due to him being a child, and they wouldn't leave a child alone despite him using 90's language.

Fresh started grinning a bit, just imagining the chaos He could potentially cause by getting error to talk like him for a while and introduce him to the others while he's still talking like him.

But that might be a while, who knows how long it will take for error to even trust him let along to get him to talk like him for a while with the Language anyways.

Fresh shrugged it off anyways, he'll find out when it happens, fresh glanced around before looking up, looking at the puppets and plushies and some crochets that were half way done, little broski really likes to do those things despite his age.

Interesting, fresh thought briefly, it popping up on his sunglasses to.

Error was to busy cuddling his freshs parasite plushie to notice fresh looking around.

Well, I wonder how this will turn out to be?

An unknown being thought, watching over error and fresh in the anti void.

Very interesting...

____*____*____*____*_____*____*____
Finished with 1559 words. Hope you like and comment what you think, idk how to end it so I just used an unknown being for the last few.

Oh well.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 3.3K 12
What if someone died and became the tree of feelings from dreamtale? Well things won't stay the same, that's for sure. (Different everything etc, dif...
18.7K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
111K 4.1K 20
What if..someone from our world was reborn as fellswap sans? But an accident when he was young leads to becoming blind for a long time and papyrus fe...
9.6K 555 11
A passive soul from our world is reborn as a Sans who has to take action, Ink. As willing as a soul who was forcefully reborn they take charge of th...