SILVER RAIN, enhypen eighth m...

By nvptxne

โ› today, tomorrow, someday or never. . . โœ โ”€โ”€ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the reader explores the life of the ... More

SILVER RAIN
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—›๐—œ๐—  )
kprofile
inside his phone
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ( ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—— )
001.
002.
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ( ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ )
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ( ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ )
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ ( ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ )
โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ( ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ )

profile

2.6K 53 78
By nvptxne

┊ ❛ exploring profiles. . .
₊❏❜.  𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐
𓆝 𓆜 enhypens oldest member  ...┊💿🤍🌨️
༉‧₊ 📋 :  : 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 🐺 . . ! ⸝⸝ .⸃

━━ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎༉‧₊˚
❏ 💿◂╯• 001. BASIC INFO !!
❛ 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. ❜

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ jun
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ nakamoto junichiro
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ ( none given yet )

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ he who takes
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 ━━ jun, juni ( mostly by younger members )

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ ( unannounced )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 ━━ male

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 ━━ october 28th 1999
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 ━━ kobe, japan
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 ━━ scorpio
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗘 𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖 ━━ rabbit

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 ━━ kobe, japan
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ japanese
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 ━━ ( fluent ) : japanese. ( comfortable ) : korean, english ( learning ) : mandarin, german

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━━ 170 cm ( 5'7" )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━━ ( not given )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘 ━━ B

━━ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ༉‧₊˚
❏ 🌨️ ◂╯• 002. IDOL LIFE !!
❛ 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯... 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯... ❜

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ━━ ( current ) enhypen member, singer, rapper, dancer. ( former ) trainee.
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ━━ vocal, visual, rapper, dancer
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━ 2016 — 2020
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗬 ━━ ( current ) bighit. ( former ) yg.

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ━━ kazuma kawamura ( the rampage )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ━━ kazuma kawamura ( the rampage )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ━━ taeyoung ( nct 127 ) shotaro ( nct u )
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗥𝗔𝗣 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ━━ kazuma kawamura ( the rampage )

━━ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ༉‧₊˚
❏ 🤍◂╯• 003. PERSONAL INFO !!
❛ 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 & 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳. ❜

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘 ━━ isfj
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 ━━
68% introverted 32% extroverted
53% sensing 47% intuitive
45% thinking 55% feeling
32% perceiving 68% judging
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ As an ISFJ, you are driven by your personal values, and are conscientious in your behavior. You typically want to work hard, get along with others, and make sure you do what is expected of you. You value relationships highly and strive to cooperate and maintain harmony with others. You want stability and longevity in your relationships, and tend to maintain a deep devotion to family. You feel most connected with people you know you can rely upon over the long term.

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦 / 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ━━ drawing, gaming, reading ( mostly manga but it counts ), taekwondo , acrobatics, rapping, singing, dancing, songwriting.
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 ━━ being an all rounder, his dancing / singing ( from old videos in his high school and trainee days ).

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 ━━ manga, anime, playing call of duty, fashion, skincare
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 ━━ any bugs and insects, large parties / events, uncomfortable situations, disrespectful people

⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗦 ━━ silver, grey, white
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 ━━ ramen, pork buns, almost anything spicy, takoyaki,
⌗ ˚₊۰❱ 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 ━━ black coffee, mango milk

━━ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ༉‧₊˚
❏ 🖇️◂╯• 004. TRIVIAL INFO !!
❛ 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯. ❜

✎ ━━ his mother is an esthetician, who taught him about skincare early and has always been very attentive when it comes to his skin and avoiding breakouts, which was extremely helpful during his high school days, when his skin was very bad.

✎ ━━ junichiro had originally gained attention for cover videos of different artists filmed in the studio owned by one of his mothers friends. most of the videos feature a young jun in his high school uniform and some in the YG building with other trainees ( very rarely ).

✎ ━━ the two videos that had gotten him the most attention and made people start following him was him in his school uniform doing a dance cover of boy in luv by bts and another of him covering replay by shinee. they had gained so much attention the band members themselves had complimented him.

✎ ━━ he was a trainee at yg japan for four years before his departure in mid august 2018, very soon before the filming of yg treasure box, which surprised many people who had been following him and known him prior. The reason for his leaving had not been revealed until he appeared again in 2020 on Iland.

✎ ━━ he is close friends with Yoshi of treasure. The two grew up in the same neighborhood, were one year apart in highschool, and the older boy even stayed with his family prior to leaving japan. a lot of his knowledge of korean was taught by the younger boys grandmother.

✎ ━━ though they had been neighbors and schoolmates for as long as he could remember, even joining yg around the same time, jun and yoshi did not get close until the middle of his last year in middle school as the two both competed in taekwondo competitions and practiced together.

✎ ━━ finished his high school education in korea and was going to attend university before being scouted by bighit.

✎ ━━ he does eventually want to be able to go to university and explore other possible career paths.

✎ ━━ junichiro is a perfectionist, and always strives to be good at everything he does. whether it's singing, dancing, school, he cannot accept a below average job on his part and can be very hard on himself.

✎ ━━ during his brief stay in the bighit dorms as a trainee he could often be seen reorganizing and redecorating his space, never being satisfied with how things looked.

✎ ━━ his favorite groups are nct, bts, ikon, and treasure ( recently )

✎ ━━ jun was scouted at the last minute in 2020 by an agent at bighit for the iland program after posting a video of him singing love talk by wayv, which surprised many people as it had been a little over a year since the boy had posted anything. his training time with the company was brief, not leaving a chance for him to get close with anyone before entering iland

✎ ━━ he had a few misunderstandings with both fans and other contestants when first introduced iland. compared to his performances, which are always powerful and filled with charisma and confidence, jun finds it difficult to blend in with other people easily and can be a little awkward at first, which others may mistake as being rude or cold.

✎ ━━ after being on iland and joining enhypen, jun feels  more confident in his social skills, feeling as though he can talk about his feelings with others and be someone his members can confide in whenever they need.

✎ ━━ he maintained close friendships with iland members nicholas, k, and ta-ki, and often visited during the filming of &Audition, supporting them before their debut and becoming closer with ej in the process, who he had not been the closest with during iland.

✎ ━━ he likes to apply lip color tint ( usually light colored lip balm ) when he goes out on a regular day as it makes him feel good and confident.

✎ ━━ he loves clothes and fashion and usually spends the most when shopping. he would count it as his biggest weak point. he had to be put on watch by the other members for a time so he wouldn't do any online shopping and given a chaperone when they went out somewhere. it was a period he was ashamed of and would like to put behind him.

✎ ━━ he would love to be friends with yuta of nct, obviously because he is someone jun looks up to, but also because they have the same last name, which caused confusion with an interviewer who asked if they were siblings. this brought about the inside joke of calling him 'aneki' whenever he was asked about him, started by ni-ki.

✎ ━━ is often the target of pranks by other members as he's finally accepted the fact that there's nothing he can do anymore since they've all grown to be taller and unfortunately stronger than him, something he's been complaining about since his iland days.

✎ ━━ his least favorite drink is cola because it breaks his skin out.

✎ ━━ although he makes a lot, he's not the biggest fan of change and almost cried when it was time to dye his hair.

✎ ━━ engenes have decided they love jun with silver hair, so it's almost the only color besides grey he's had his hair dyed. he often questions this, asking if engenes want him to be bald by thirty.

✎ ━━ jun's emoji is [🐺 ]

NOTE !
thank you again to J4EHYUNS for letting use their layout!
fun fact some of this stuff is from kazuma's wiki bc i felt like it fit jun well, such as skin care and gaming.

[ 💿 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.2K 119
in which kpop boy group, enhypen, is a co-ed group with an additional female member. ใƒผ enhypen ot7/poly/reverse harem ff ใƒผ
51.6K 2.5K 13
โ™•๏ธŽ ๐‘น๐’๐’š๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’š ๐‘จ๐’– ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ...
4.4K 87 12
Originally Written by: @bluejay_2 "Enhypen will never be whole without you" he begs which makes me weak- so weak. Because it was them, and was always...
392K 20.6K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...