Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

Od natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... Viac

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
two
three
four
five
six
CASE #3
one
two
three
four
five

eight

312 4 4
Od natalies-books

---------------------------------------

Everything is dark. I try to open my eyes but it was still dark. I felt something cold on me and I opened my eyes quickly. I look at where the cold feeling was and saw chains on me. I look around and see this room is very dirty and looks unused. 

I try to grab my phone but I soon to realize that both my hands were locked up. Shit. This is where I die. Damn it. 

The door opened and I tried to run towards it but pain hit me as the chains were tight onto me. "Darling? "A males voice welcomed into the room. " Are you alright?" 

"Am I alright?" I said laughing. "No! I'm locked up in this dirty hellhole place and being called darling by someone I do not know."

He titled his head and crouched down. "Do you not know me?" He asked as I formed tears in my eyes thinking of my friends and family. About the case. Estelle. Camila. They need me. To save them.

"What happened to them?" I yelled trying to kick him until a hand covered my mouth.

"Quite down Darling, Who?" he asked with a tone of confusion making me more pissed.

"You know who!" I shouted trying to break free. "Estelle and Camila!"

He looked and widened his eyes. "Ah right," He said chucking and playing with my hair.

"I know someone who has one of them, but the other one.. err." He said still twisting my hair. 

"Let me go!" I said on the urge to cry. I need to get out and find them. I need to find Ravi, Cara, and Conner to help find them. Estelle and Camila.

"Why would I do that?" He said as he looked at me up and down. Jesus. 

"I will do anything, just don't hurt any of my family, friends, or the girls. " I said dropping my first tear. He looked at me thinking and sighed. 

"I don't want to see you cry, darling." He said grabbing my chains. "But, I want you to ask Maddy about her older brother." He said finishing releasing my first chain. "He and I are enemies of each other and I dearly want him dead, so do me a favor, darling." He said finishing the last chain.

 I looked at my wrist on how red they are and touched it as a pain came to me. I bit my lip to hold the pain and breathed in and out to ignore it. I looked back at the guy who has black slick back hair. His face was still masked but you can clearly tell how he is feeling by the eyebrows slightly showing.

I walked outside happy to see the outside and sighed.

"I used you're car.. so here darling." He said throwing me my keys. I look at it for a few seconds and walked to my car. I opened my car and opened the door. The guy ran outside and gave me my phone and ran back inside. That guy is oddly weird. 

I pushed my phone into my cupholder and locked my doors. I went into reverse and drove right out. I breathed out quickly and sighed. 

-----------------------------

I looked at the mirror of myself to see how I looked, and I looked I went through hell. I kind of did. I grabbed my rubber band and redid my hair as the light was red and super long. I got done and looked back at myself. I still look weird. I took a sip of my coffee I got and Looked back at the mirror. A slightly feel more strange than ever.  I ignored it and drove towards the rode I live at and slowly drove as many kids play in the street. I saw my driveway and pulled right in. I put my car in drive and sighed on last time. I grabbed my keys, phone, and my black coffee and opened the car door. I looked at my outfit, the same as usually, and opened the front door. 

My family were gone as there shoes were gone again due to Josh and his game having 2 games today. I dropped my car keys on the tray and walked toward the kitchen hearing noises of people talking. My body didn't react to me wanting to stop and peek but walked straight in. Those people talking were Cara, Conner, and Ravi. "So where could she be now?" Conner said with his hand in his hair. Ravi looked like he wanted to cry and Cara was crying. 

"Are you guys okay?" I said as they turned to me with widened eyes. They all ran towards me and surrounded me. 

"Shit! Are you okay?" Ravi said looking around my body for any signs of cuts or anything. "What happened to your wrists?"

Shit. I can't tell them just yet. I need to think of something.

"I tried a perfume at the mall and it irritated my skin, They used water for a hour to help the perfume of my skin." I said laughing and putting my coffee in the fridge. That. That was stupid. 

I closed the fridge with a soft smile and grabbed my phone. Maddy called earlier, that earlier was where I was chained. "I'm going to call Maddy, if you need me I'm in my room." I said walking toward my bed room door up the stairs. 

That was close. Too close. 

I enter my passcode and went straight to contacts searching for Maddy's name. I found it and tapped it. 

"Hello?" Maddy said with a scratchy tone. No word came out and waited for the perfect time. " Hello, Pippa?" She asked again clearing her voice. 

I jumped at my name and held the phone closer to my ear. "Sorry, It froze." I said chuckling silently. "Question, Do you have other siblings expect Estelle?" 

Silence. Nothing was heard on the other side of the phone. Just Maddy breathing loudly. "How do you know?" She asked.

I'm nervous. She's nervous. Somethings up. The guy and Her brother must have had something to cause that stress. "I just wanted to ask if I can talk to him, I didn't know you had a brother but it's a important thing if I ask him stuff." I said as I played with my hair. 

A long pause held us together and made my breathing louder. "Are you okay Maddy, somethings troubling you, I know it." I asked getting up to go get my keys. "I can come over and talk about it oka-" I continued until she interrupted.

"No.. No.." She said. "I'm fine, I'm fine Pippa." She said as she hung up. I sat up and looked for my keys. Where the hell did I put my keys. I ran downstairs looking around if I have any sign of them but none. 

"Where- What are you doing?" Cara said walking towards us sniffing. I looked her in the eye and see her with worry and stress. too much.

"Maddy, she's in trouble. She sounds like it." I said lifting papers.

"Maddy?" She said with a tone. "You're not doing the case still?.." She said softly holding my hand. 

I saw my keys and grabbed them with my other hand. "Cara.. Please, I have too."

She shook her head and grabbed my other hand. "Pip, No one is forcing you please." She cried as tears fell down. "I don't want you hurt either way." 

I found a way to get her hands off mine, to do it safely and walked toward the door. "I know, I have to or I'm disappointing people." I sniffed as I opened the door. "Especially myself."

--------------------------

Maddy's POV:

--------------------------

Present:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Where is Camila? She calms me and my anxiety attacks but she isn't here. Her family haven't seen her making my anxiety attacks worse. How did she do it? How?

I ran and barged my front door and ran up the stairs not caring what my mother and sister were doing. I looked and looked around for my medicine. I sobbed and sobbed as my vison was blurry. How did she do it?

I grabbed my phone and called a random person, I don't care, I need someone. Ringing sounds came through and I waited until voicemail turned on. "Sorry if I can't reach you, leave a voicemail if important." Pippa's voice said as It made me cry harder. 

"Fuck.." I said falling down as it was dizzy. I crawled under my desk and gripped the legs of the desk and cried. "Help me.." I said on repeat. Someone. Anyone. Camila.

~

Past:

"Breathe in and out." Camila's voice said as I did what she said. I looked at her well doing it and felt calmer but not right. She noticed and looked around the room. "What's three things you can hear?"

I focused and closed my eyes, trying to calm my heavy breaths. "You're voice, The fan, and the kids playing outside." I said opening my eyes seeing me focusing more and more. 

She nodded and hugged me. "What are three things you can see,"

"The fan, books, and a flower." 

She smiled and took a breath in and out. "Okay, try moving your finger." I moved it and felt calm. I looked at her a smiled softly. "Is it gone?" I asked as I moved my fingers more. 

'Yes.. Let's get you to bed and drink some water." She sighed and grabbed me from under the desk. The desk was my safe place and the only person I allowed were Camila.

Only Camila. As she is my best friend, my dear friend. My buddy.

~

"Breathe in and out okay Maddy?" A voice said as it was faintly. I opened my blurry eyes and breathed in and out.

"Camila?.." I said with tears forming.

"Its Pippa, Maddy.." She said with a shaky voice.

I breathed in and out and looked at Pippa. Pippa has a wet cloth beside her and placed it on my head. I noticed I was laying in my bed, tucked in. I'm guessing Pippa helped me up. "What's 3 things that you can see?" She said looking at me, not loosing eye contact with me. 

"Makeup, A brush, and headphones." 

"Perfect.. Now three things you can hear." She asked as she grabbed water and placed it beside me on the nightstand.

"I can hear the birds, You, and a car door." I said as she nodded, just like Maddy.

"Wiggle your fingers if you can.." She said taking my other hand. 

I wiggled them, I felt refreshed. Free. 

I sighed and laughed softly. "I haven't felt safe since Camila was calming me from a anxiety attack." 

She widened her eyes and gave me a glass of water. "Here drink, please."

I nodded and drunk it. "You're caring Pippa.. I promise I didn't mean to copy how you act." I said tearing up. I looked away and felt warmness on my hand. 

"I know.. You didn't mean it.. I know you didn't." She said wetting my cloth again. 

"I was jealous, I felt I needed to feel perfect like you." I said playing with my hair. She looked up and titled her head. "I'm not perfect, I make a lot of mistakes." She said laughing as she turned to grab the cloth out the bucket of water. 

"Like saying yes to my sisters and Camila's case." 

She turned and ran to me. "I'm not giving up on them, My friends want me to as its becoming dangerous." She said placing the towel on my head again. "I couldn't just leave the case by itself not without helping it."

She cared. Just like Camila.

I need you Camila. I really do. Pippa's going to find you, I'm sure. 

--------------------------

Word count - 1936 words

note

So sorry for writing late, usually I post two times but I just forgot and was very tired. If any issues are found in these chapters, please type in comments! Thank you for reading this ongoing series and ILY!

also another note.. 

I am so sorry that Pip's kidnapping or whatever you guys want to call it was badly wrote, I didn't want her to be traumatized like in good as dead cause like.. yk.

more to come! tehehe 

also Christmas time is almost here, maybe a good chapter, maybe not! 

remember to drink water and sleep!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

The Mystery Letters Od Apple

Mystery / Thriller

150K 8.7K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
90 7 8
({COMPLETED}) The first two deaths, the NYPD treated as homicides. The third, murder in the first. The fourth now dawned upon them. Each death three...
392 79 33
Artemis Polaris Carmela Vander she is the star player at the same time the team captain of Athena High she is one heck of a competitive person. And s...