Year of Goodbyes [DISCONTINUE...

rorooxz

Phoebe Monroe, gorgeous and intelligent, known by everyone. Phoebe is feared by the school, anyone who comes... Еще

Introduction - Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Phoebe
Chapter 2 - Turn of events
Chapter 3 - Toodles!
Chapter 4 - No hands
Chapter 5 - Twins
Chapter 6 - Family stuff
Chapter 7 - Hidden little forest
Chapter 8 - Someone
Chapter 9 - Get a hint!
Chapter 10 - Pity
Chapter 11 - Minutes? Eternity?
Chapter 13 - Miss. Mysterious
Chapter 14 - A girl
:(

Chapter 12 - You're you

781 13 7
rorooxz

"Come on, son. Let's get you some rest, miss school today and sleep." it was the morning after the... accident, if you can even call it that. "No. I'm not leaving until she wakes up" 

"Fine, just... call Rob whenever you wanna head home"

"I will, dad. Thanks for taking care of her" I hugged him tight, "it's my job, kiddo" he ruffled my hair and I chuckled, then he left.

"Sophie's at school, has Noah come yet?" Elijah asked and I shook my head no, that night he didn't want to take Pho to a hospital but I told him that my dad would take care of it. Elijah agreed due to the fact that his sister was quite literally dying in front of us. Noah did not answer the phone yet.

That made me see red, we had called him non-stop all throughout the night and he could not be bothered. I mean fuck's sakes his sister almost died and he couldn't care less.

"Thanks for everything, man. Why don't you go take those bloody clothes off? Me and Noah will take care of it" Elijah placed his hand on my shoulder, I stared at it oddly enough before speaking up; "You're delusional if you think I'm going anywhere. I need to know if Phoebe's okay" I spoke firmly, "Let's make a deal, Noah comes and you go. It'll take the son of a bitch a good time" 

Finally a decent proposal, I smirked and shook his hand, "Deal."

-

"Where is she?!" Noah was panting as he ran inside the waiting room, I silently stood up. Noah stopped in front of me and spoke in confusion; "Wait, aren't you--" I interrupted him by punching him square in the face. "She almost died, imbecile. What a brother you are" I scoffed and just before Noah could land a punch on me Elijah prevented it from happening, "Look who has the audacity to show up." Elijah pushed Noah back a bit and all eyes where on them.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm here now" he whispered, "a 'sorry' isn't gonna cut it, you're her brother and she called you, imagine what would've happened if Bee didn't call him. He saved her life" Elijah lowered his voice but was not whispering. Noah shamefully looked down, "let me know when she wakes up"

I grabbed my stuff and after a few thankful nods I was out of the hospital and calling Rob -- the chauffeur -- to pick me up.

-

"I don't want to see him" I spoke and my voice broke, EJ sat on my bed and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Noah was a total asshole, Bee. But he wants to explain his side, I think that there is no explanation but he's ready to tear that door down." he chuckled to try and lighten the mood up.

"Let's sell the house and send mom to rehab" I suggested, completely changing the topic. "You go live in your dorm, Noah will sell his apartment, adopt me and buy a new house." I continued. 

"Rehab? Phoebe mom will go to jail"

"Then I'll go into the system, do you want that?" I quickly wiped a tear and EJ sighed, "You know the answer to that, Noah and me will take care of it"

"Fine" I scoffed, "And on the Noah topic, he--" EJ started but I already knew what it was about, "let him in" I rolled my eyes, he shot me a kind smile and just after he walked out Noah barged in. 

"Phoebe, how are  you?" he asked as he very sloppily closed the door and sat down next to me, "fine" I mumbled, a few seconds of awkward silence went by before my big brother spoke. 

"It doesn't matter how many times I'll have to say it but... I'm sorry, Bee. Sorry doesn't even cut it. You're my little sister and you never call unless--"

"When your little sister lives with an alcoholic and calls you late at night you pick up" my voice broke,  "You're right, Bee. I--" he started but I didn't wanna hear it.

"What were you even doing that almost costed me my life?" a tear slipped through and I didn't know why, or maybe I did. I don't like this part of emotions, its all a weird blur and I can't for the life of me tell what is what. It's scary.

Noe sighed; "Amelia"

I scoffed, rolled my eyes and was disgusted at my brother. "How are we gonna pay for this?" I waved my hand in little circles, as in to say; 'how are we gonna pay for the medical bill'. "You're seventeen, Phoebe. Don't worry about it"

"What happened with Ryle?" I asked, I mean he saved my life. "EJ told me that he wouldn't leave until I arrived, when I got here he punched me, I tried to hit him back but EJ didn't let me. Is he your boyfriend?" 

I bursted out in laughter. Me and Ryle? Never in a million years. My wounds started hurting so I had to stop laughing, but I'm sure that you get it.

-

"An onomatopoeia is the use of words which sound like the noise they refer to. Give me an example"

I had refused to cancel his class, I said that I would tutor him and I am perfectly able to from my hospital bed, mom hit me in the stomach not the head. "uhm... boom?" it sounded more like a question rather than a statement, "Yeah! Very good, Ryle. Now--"

"What really happened, Phoebe?" he cut me off, I rolled my eyes. "I already told you, I fell down the stairs, mom forgot her bottle on the floor and I landed on it. For the exam you'll--" I tried to go back to the tutoring but Ryle wouldn't let me. 

"Bullshit" he scoffed with a light chuckle, "Excuse me?"

"You're excused" he narrowed his eyes, "Ha ha, very funny. Believe what I'm telling ya'. I, fell, down, the, goddamn stairs. Mom had been drinking but it was all me and only me. Will you drop it?" 

"Were you planning on going to my game?" he suddenly changed the topic, "I guess that I could, in some sort of way to appreciate you taking me to the hospital"

Did you really think that I was gonna say thank you?

"Aw, you said you're thankful to me because I saved your life" I pouted.

Did you really think that I was not gonna tease the ever-loving shit outta her?

 "I did not. Did I explicitly say; 'I'm thankful to you for saving my life'?" she scoffed, "You just did" I smirked and she cutely groaned. I was not about to say that, I'm pretty sure that if I ever called Phoebe Monroe cute I'd be six feet underground.

"You can't hate me, Pho. C'mon, I'm me" I spoke with pride

"Exactly, you're you." She spoke with disgust, I chuckled.

I chuckled because even though I cannot fully comprehend it, nothing, and I mean nothing, will make me... appreciate her less.

And I hate that, I hate that I have soft spot for her, especially since at the end of the day it is all a dare.

-

A/N: hiii, so im sorry for not posting in a while.

here in argentina its summer so i have a lot of plans with friends and whatnot, meaning that my schedule is not consistent at all.

remember to comment and vote, it means a lot!

- ro

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Roller Coaster Mira

Любовные романы

864 40 17
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...
The Bad Boy And Me: Players TheLivingDead

Любовные романы

882 52 22
He came closer to me and my breath hitched. He hands were on both beside by head and my back was against the ground. Slowly, using his thighs he par...
Midnights With You | ✓ LaNena_Fresa

Любовные романы

240K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
Loving Belle ✎ 𝗮𝗷𝗹𝗮

Любовные романы

95.2K 2.7K 20
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...