๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ– | ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ท...

gojoinf tarafฤฑndan

(DISCONTINUED) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/ABUSE... Daha Fazla

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ

2.4K 41 17
gojoinf tarafฤฑndan

As the day comes to an end, so does our time together.

If I'm being honest, I never knew I'd meet someone who would actually give me a good time here.
The Gojo Satoru sure is insufferable. Nonetheless, he's great company.
One day, I can look back on this experience and smile. I don't think I'll ever forget.
Even though this may be our last meeting, I'm fine as it is.

"Hey, I think I'll get going now." I start, "It was really fun to be with you here and all, but my flight leaves in about an hour or two."

"So soon? It's still in an hour or something. Sixty minutes, three-thousand six-hundred seconds, and also three million and six-hundred thousand milliseconds."

"No, seriously. The airport's far from here, and I still have to book a cab." I say, my head down, gaze on the way my legs sway at the edge of the boardwalk we sit on. Serene waves that strike the shore beneath us there every now and then.

"You wanna ride with me?" Is this man insane?
I look up at him suddenly, the vast ocean ahead shining into his aquamarine eyes .

"Mm, no thank you actually. I don't trust random strangers I meet in casinos. Bye, Satoru." I stand up from what we were sitting on, our little session of watching the sea and making small talk over. The fireworks are long gone by now anyway. I dust myself off and fish my phone out of my purse to call a cab.

I can hear him coming up behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, we're technically not strangers anymore!" I turn to look at him, watching as his lips turn into a pout. "My car's definitely faster than an uber, trust me. That way, you don't need to worry about being late." He lifts his other hand and rests it on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Gosh, okay okay! You have to stop that though. Shit- I'm getting dizzy, fuck off!" I take a step back, and due to the rough ground I stumble. With this idiot's (somehow) quick thinking, he places his arm on my back almost immediately, stopping me from actually falling.

"Careful, angel."

It's late in the evening, and I've already messed up most of my Vegas plan. Fuck it.
"You know what? Let's just go. Where's your car?"

────────

Of course his car just has to be a self embodiment of himself.
White exterior, blue headlights, and a combination of those two colours for the interior.

"Ladies first!" Gojo says as he opens the car door for me.
"...Thank you." I respond meekly, getting in and fastening my seatbelt.

I watch from the corner of my eye as he gets in his seat, starting the car, his hand shifting to the bottom right of the steering wheel, everything. The dark blue lights installed into his car just accentuate his beauty.
I'm sure he knows that too.

We had stopped at the hotel I was staying in to pick up my baggage, taking off to the airport right after.

"Be a dear and type out the airport's address in the car's GPS, yeah?"
I nod, leaning forward to enter it. "All done."

"Alright, be ready!" He exclaims, starting up the engine.

"What?"

My back hits the car seat forcefully, the road clearing up as everything seems to go faster.
I suck in a breath, my eyes widening ever so slightly.

"What, scared?" Gojo asks playfully, snickering.
"Not at all," I manage to breathe out, trying to loosen up instead of being so damn tense.

His foot hits the gas pedal, a relaxed grip on the steering wheel as he passes a stop sign. "Bold of them to think they can stop me." He grins.

"Getting in the car with you definitely has to be my biggest regret. If I get arrested its on you."
He hums in reply, "I'll bail you out then."

"Don't make me laugh, Satoru. Focus on the road."

Sighing, "This really is fucking fast though, holy shit," I mumble.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah?"

"That's kind of the whole point." And I swear, I swear, I can see him stick his tongue out through my peripheral vision before he decides to slip it back in his mouth.

My mind dates back to what we did today, how did his presence feel so natural?
The way a grin spread on his face when he got a reaction out of me, how he was the one who proposed the idea of going to dinner tonight, how he constantly tries to get me to 'loosen up' and have fun, how he actually listens when I talk, when he even watched the fireworks with me, pretty much everything.

Before I know it, a smile has already graced my features. "Whatcha smiling about, angel?" He returns the smile, turning his head to the side and looking at me.

I eye him as he shifts slowly, the way the corners of his lips tug upwards, his hand resting on the gearstick, and God, his hands—

And the way his chest would rise up and down, how he was so peaceful just sitting there. His soft breaths echoing in the car along with the noise of other vehicles passing by.

I rub my eyes in an attempt to rid my thoughts, "It's nothing, keep going." I switch my gaze to the fuel gauge on the dashboard, "Low on gas?"

Satoru coos to himself, nodding.

He glances back at me before steering the wheel to the right side of the road, to the gas station.

Once he's pulled over at the side, he flicks his finger against the door lock quickly, getting out.
He digs his hand into his pocket, taking out a crumpled dollar bill, unfolding it and slipping it into the machine.

"Satoru,"

"Uhuh?"

I ponder for a moment, resting my head in my hand, leaning on the arm rest. "I want McDonalds."

"Didn't you say you had a flight to catch?" He smiles, taking the gas pump.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry. Are you gonna take me out just to leave me starving after?" You tease, giggling.

────────

The car slows, finally acknowledging the speed limit as the airport comes into view.

"We're here already?"

"Of course we are. I told you it would be faster than a cab."
I scoff at his reply, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Yeah, no shit. You were driving like a zombie apocalypse was ongoing or something."

"So eager to leave, are we? I haven't even parked yet. Calm down, baby."

I run my fingers through my hair, "Drop the nickname, Satoru. And you don't need to park, I'll be fine just walking to my gate on my own." I sigh heavily. "Ah, over there please." I add, pointing to the terminal I'll have him drop me off at.
"Hmm," His signature chuckle resounds against the interior of the car. "What if I want to escort you?" He says, driving to the departure drop off I signalled to anyway.

"No you won't, I'll tell them I don't know you and that you're following me."
Not even a beat passes before the man beside me breaks into laughter. "You'd really do that?"

"I'm not joking!"

"Alright then." His fingers rest lazily on the wheel as my terminal approaches. "Is this it?"

"Uh huh, thank you again."
He pulls over, unlocking the car doors to let me step out.
I grab my things from the trunk quickly,

Is this really the last time we're seeing eachother? No way, that's too.. Odd.
I don't quite know how to explain it, but it feels like we just clicked immediately. Two pieces of a lost puzzle, finally coming together. With him, there was a spark.
Probably just my hopeful thinking, but..

I knock on the window of where I sat, but this time, I'm outside. I wait until he rolls it down before speaking. "Are you going to stay here?"

"Stay at the airport? Oh, don't tell me you want me to wait til' you go to Vegas agai-"
"No, you absolute imbecile. What I meant is, are you going to be staying in Vegas after this?"

"Oh, I'm leaving in a week."

"To where?"
My flight gets paged before he can even reply. "Seems like you can't know then."
Damn. "Ahh, whatever. Bye, Satoru."

"So no goodbye kiss?"

"No." I finalise, waving with a seemingly innocent smile, stepping back, still facing the car.
I watch as he winks, giving a small wave before rolling up the windows again and driving away.

Yeah, I definitely will miss him. I take the handle of my luggage, pulling it up and dragging it along with me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

766K 21.9K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
14.8K 723 13
โ ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ. โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun is one...
74K 2.8K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
59.6K 1.7K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...