⛰️Encanto's Heart of Platinum...

AshleyGryffindor tarafından

((Slow on updates)) Encanto: A hidden away paradise in Colombia where many refuges and their descendants live... Daha Fazla

⛰️Slow Updates⛰️
⛰️Bio⛰️
⛰️Luis's Song⛰️
⛰️Childhood Memories & Crushes⛰️
⛰️An Encanto's New Morning⛰️
⛰️New Day's Gifts & Troubled Souls⛰️

⛰️Ceremony's Delight to New Changes⛰️

2.2K 106 17
AshleyGryffindor tarafından

The whole community of Encanto began filling up the casita, the smells of delicious food filled the air alongside beautiful music while Luis, Y/n, and Camilo greeted the people entering the home to watch Isabela perform displays of her flowery gift, Julieta making food while M/n was setting out the food. Soon, Y/n stood at the foot of the staircase well, putting on a smile as casita made a slide of sorts for the young children from the curved staircase until Isabela pulled her over to dance with her

Felix: His laughter filled the air seeing his youngest son. "There you are." He said as he, Pepa, Dolores, and Camilo, walked over towards him.

Pepa: A rain cloud appeared above her head from her happy sadness. "Look at you! All grown up." She said honestly, going to hug her baby as Felix batted away the cloud.

Felix: "Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet." He said as Camilo shifted into a tiny Felix.

Camilo (Felix): "You are making your papa proud." He imitates their father.

Felix: "I don't sound like that." He said seriously before looking over at his oldest son then his wife. "Do I sound like that?" He asked while Camilo mocked him again

Camilo (Felix): "I don't sound like that." He mimicked, making Y/n laugh once she walked over towards the family of red, orange, and yellows before she moved to kneel down beside Antonio.

Y/n: "Look at you, Tonio." She said before hugging the little guy. "Remember, gift or no gift, you make your family so proud of you." She whispered as Antonio hugged her back.

Antonio: "Gracias, Y/n." He whispered softly while she sniled softly before she stood up, looking down at him smiling as she walked away, Dolores perks her ear up.

Dolores: "Abuela says it's time." She said, smiling as Pepa whispers to Antonio.

Pepa: "We'll be waiting at your door." She said as she and Dolores walked out of the flowered curtains.

Felix: "Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." He said seriously before Camilo mimicked him again.

Camilo (Felix): "Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." He said til Felix grabbed him by his shoulders, thus making him go back to his normal voice. "All right, I'm done!"

Once the family left Antonio with Mirabel to watch Alma Madrigal tell the whole community about how they were blessed with the miracle, while Hector stood beside her holding his own candle. Y/n stood beside her own family with Agustin, Julieta, Dolores, Isabela, Lusi, and Camilo.

Alma: "Fifty years ago, in our darkest, these candles blessed us with a miracle. The greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community." She said honestly as Mirabel looked at their Abuela from the flower curtains. "Tonight, we come together once more after ten years as another steps into the light to make us proud." She said as the flower curtains separate to reveal Antonio to the whole community while Casita made a red walkway of it's titles then a set of spotlights to shine onto him.

Antonio looked at the crowd, growing nervous as the casita gently nudged his feet up to walk forward, but Antonio looked over at Mirabel in the darkness and then held out his hands towards his trusted cousin. Y/n looked over towards Antonio in the light as the crowd whispered a bit. Meanwhile, Mirabel looked over at the crowd to whisper towards Antonio.

Mirabel: "I can't." She whispered softly as her young cousin looked at her.

Y/n: "Come on, Mira, he needs you there for him." She whispered softly, knowing that Mirabel could not hear her.

Antonio: "I need you." He whispered softly with soft puppy eyes as Mirabel slowly walked out to take hold of Antonio's right hand, making the crowd exclaim in pure shock.

Mirabel: "Come on, let's get you to your door." She said while the trio slowly walked slowly towards the stairs as Mirabel began having flashbacks to her own door ceremony and the sadness she had felt before it shifted into Y/n hugging her as a heart broken child crying before she snapped out of her memories to hear Abuela talking to Antonio.

Abuela: "Will you use your gift to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" She asked while Antonio touched the candle before nodding as Alma stepped aside for Antonio to reach towards the door knob slowly til he held onto it as golden magic touched his hand to spread all across the door when a toucan landed onto Antonio's arm making him look at the exotic bird as it squaks at him causing Antonio to gasp happily.

Antonio: "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. I understand you." He said smiling as the toucan flew around Antonio to land onto his other arm squaking. "Of course they can come!" He said happily while giggling as the toucan called outwards to the sky. The whole community and Madrigal family looked up towards the sky as tropical birds of various species flew into Casita and tropical land animals of different species as well ran up to Antonio while his door burst to life showing and engraved image of the boy surrounded by various rainforest animals big and small.

Abuela: "We have a new gift!" She shouted out as everyone cheered out while fireworks filled the sky.

Antonio: He looked over at Mirabel whom nodded towards him as he slowly opened up his new room's door with one hand to watch the room come to life as a majestic rainforest space appeared for the animals to ran wild up to a large glorious tree containing glass lights hammocks even waterfalls.

Y/n: "Wow.... Tonio, you did it." She said as the Madrigal family walked into the room in awe til the growl of a leopard filled his ears as well as Antonio's.

A massive leopard ran in between the Madrigal family towards Antonio to lift the young boy up by his head to ride onto his back. This made Antonio laugh out happily as the leopard ran towards the large tree to growl towards Antonio.

Antonio: "You wanna go where?" He questioned as he looked up as the leopard began jumping up high onto the tree's large fungi steps to run upwards before tossing the boy off of his back. "Whoa!" He shouted out before he was shot onto the huge hammock beside four curled up lemurs and then into a smooth wooden slide where a boa constrictor caught the boy. Antonio laughed as the boa flinged him up into the air for the leopard to catch him onto his back once more to run underneath a waterfall, making the child giggle as their family greeted them. The leopard sat down, letting the boy slide off his back as Antonio hugged his parents, and then his friends B/n, and S/n.

Y/n: "That was astounding!" She said happily while the leopard hugged Agustin before he snuggled up against her leg. "Ay, hello. You were amazing, too." She said while scratching the big cat under his chin, smiling. "Make sure to look after, Tonio?" She asked while the leopard growled happily at her.

Felix: "That was amazing." He said happily as the family surrounded Antonio while Abuela knelt down to Antonio.

Abuela: "I knew you could do it! A gift just as special as you." She said happily towards her youngest grandson.

Hector: "Well done, Tonio!" He cheered as his own son ruffled Antonio's hair happily til Alma gasped beside her friend. "Alma, what's wrong?" He asked til the elderly woman grabbed his shoulder.

Alma: "We need a picture! Everyone! Come, come, come!" She said as the Madrigal and L/n family gathered around Antonio. "It's a great night! It's a perfect night!" She said happily while Felix and Pepa were on Abuela's left with Dolores. Julieta and Agustin stood at Abuela's left beside Isabela, and Luis stood behind Antonio with Camilo. Beside Agustin stood F/n and his wife, M/n, Y/n stood in front of Luis while B/n, and S/n stayed by Antonio.  "Everyone, together!"

The Madrigal & L/n Family: "La Familia Madrigal y L/n!" The group shouted out as Hector had a comforting hand on Alma's shoulder while the gifted showed their gifts off. Pepa had a rainbow over her head, Dolores placed her hand near her ear, Luis lifted up a massive boulder with one hand and surprised Y/n by picking her up suddenly in the other, Isabela brought forth red, pink and white flower petals above her head, and Antonio had two toucans fly above the family all the while Felix, F/n, M/n, and Agustin smiled widely at their huge family as the camera flashed onto them.

Mirabel looked onto her family and family friends, who were taking a photo without her again as she softly began to sing out walking towards her family, friends that were frozen still as time stopped.

Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all
Hey, I'm still a part of the family, Madrigal
And I'm fine, I am totally fine
I will stand on the side as you shine
I'm not fine, I'm not fine!

Mirabel's brown eyes began tearing up as she walked over towards Luis and Isabela singing sadly.

I can't move the mountains
I can't make the flowers bloom
I can't take another night up in my room
Waiting on a miracle

Mirabel then moved towards her mother and Tia Pepa before walking out of Antonio's bedroom, passing the crowd to walk downstairs.

I can't heal what's broken
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle

Once on the main floor of Casita, Mirabel looked upwards towards her family's gold glowing door's images to walk back upstairs towards Abuela's door.

Always walking alone
Always wanting for more
Like I'm still at that door longing to shine
Like all of you shine

As Mirabel approached the door as a candle glow image of Abuela Madrigal showed to her while she sang out louder before dancing.

All I need is a change
All I need is a chance
All I know is I can't stay on the side
Open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes!

From Mirabel's steps, golden glows of mountains showed, and next was flowers from a spin of her skirt.

I would move the mountains or stop time
Make new trees and flowers grow
Someone, please just let me know where I go
I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle

The candle golden glow soon formed into Casita beautiful and bold in color to run inside to see her whole family within smiling at her. Pepa, Felix, Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio are on the left. Julieta, Agustin, Luis, and Isabela are on the right. To Abuela in the middle holding the miracle candle with Hector L/n beside her holding his own candle in memory of his late wife along with F/n, M/n, Y/n, B/n, and S/n. She walked up to her family and family friends one by one before looking at the image of Y/n with bright full of life e/c eyes standing beside Luis.

I would heal what's broken
Show this family something new
Who I am inside, so what can I do?
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go
I am ready

Mirabel ran up onto Casita's rooftop as fireworks exploded behind her in jade green before watching all of the bright flame flowers fill up the night sky as she sang out.

Come on, I'm ready
I'm impatient to stand fast and steady
Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago
When you gave us a miracle!

Now Mirabel stood on the first floor, looking up at the candle to sing softly.

Am I too late for a miracle?

Mirabel stood alone near the steps until she heard a clatter from the roof to the sound of shattering title. She looked over towards the roof shingle title while the roof titles rattled above her head. Mirabel slowly picked up the piece of title while the Casita's roof rattle to the shattering title, and Mirabel let out a soft wince of pain as the floor titles moved rapidly.

Mirabel: "Casita?" She questioned while she slowly reached towards the floor titles only to gasp out in horror as cracks began spreading all throughout the house. Mirabel stood up to follow the movement of the cracks upstairs to the doors, making them flicker dimly as the cracks hit his door before the cracks lead upwards to the candle, making it's flame almost go out.

Mirabel guickly ran back to Antonio's room to warn her family of the danger. The community and family danced to upbeat music laughing.

Meanwhile, at the party in Antonio's bedroom as everyone was celebrating Hector, F/n, Y/n, B/n, and S/n suddenly felt odd sensations fill up their bodies. Back at the L/n home, the candle of Imelda L/n began glowing brighter and brighter as an image of a beautifully designed butterfly on a flower began slowly carving itself into the wax. Y/n was dancing with Luis at the time when she suddenly leaned against him with a burning fever on her s/c skin.

Luis: "Y/n, are you okay?" He questioned as she leaned onto his chest suddenly, and he gently placed his right hand onto her forehead, feeling that she was burning up. "Mama, Y/n is burning up!" He whispered out as Dolores quickly went to get Julieta while Hector, F/n, B/n, and S/n began burning up as well. While back at the L/n house, their room doors began glowing pure gold as door knobs holding the first initials of the family's first name appeared as well.

Mirabel: "The house is in danger!" She shouted out as everyone stopped dancing while Mirabel ran through the crowd towards her family as Julieta was treating Hector, F/n, Y/n, B/n, and S/n with fresh arepas. "The titles were falling, there were cracks everywhere, and the candle almost went out." She said as Abuela looked at Mirabel.

Abuela: "Show me." She said worriedly for the casita and her friend's family health. Luis gently held Y/n in his arms from while the whole family walked outside to see not a single crack in sight nor flickering doors.

Mirabel: "What? Nothing? The cracks were there. They were everywhere, and the candle was... Abuela, I promise..." She said, pleading for her grandmother to see listen til Abuela held her hand up.

Abuela: "That's enough..." She whispered firmly as Luis gave Y/n a gentle squeeze in a single one of his arms. She looked at her granddaughter firmly before addressing the crowd. "There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal. The magic is strong. And so are the drinks." She said while the crowd laughs. "Please! Music!" She said to clap her hands together as Luis picked up the piano with his free arm, and Agustin began to play it. "A bailar! A bailar!" She shouted out as the crowd went back to Antonio's room.

The Kitchen to Casa L/n

Julieta looked downstairs at Mirabel as the two walked into the kitchen while Luis carried Y/n back to Casa L/n while Julieta prep something for Mirabel to eat.

Mirabel: "If it was all in my head, how did I cut my cut, and I would never ruin Antonio's night." She said honestly before looking over at her mother and Tia. "Is that really what you think?" She asked while her mother looked up at her.

Julieta: "What I think is that today was very hard for you." She said honestly while looking at her daughter's hand carefully.

Mirabel: "That's...." She grunted softly before looking at her mother. "I was looking out for the family. And I might not be super strong like Luis, or look effortlessly perfect like senorita perfecta Isabela who's never had a bad hair day, but... whatever." She said while sighing softly as her mother leaned beside her as Casita brought over a treat to Mirabel

Julieta: "I wish you could see yourself the way your Tia and I do." She said while sprinkling cheese onto the treats, then handed on to Mirabel, who took a bite of the treat instantly."Mirabel. You're just as special as anyone else in this family." She said while Mirabel held up her injured hand to watch the wound vanish.

Mirabel: "Mm-mmm... You just healed my hand and with an arepa con queso." She said, unamused.

Julieta: "I healed your hand with my love for my daughter with her wonderful brain... and big heart, cool glasses..." She said honestly to kiss Mirabel's cheeks.

Mirabel: "Mama, I know what I saw." She said seriously as Julieta sighed softly.

Julieta: "Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family, and I don't want the same for you. Get some sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow." She said while Mirabel walked out of the kitchen, thus leaving her mother alone.

Later That Night

Mirabel tossed and turned in bed unable to focus on sleep as her mind was filled with cracks on Casita, her primo's eyes bleeding to the candle flickering out before climbed up onto the roof quitely sneaking towards the candle to quickly hide as she heard footsteps approaching. Mirabel looked over to see Abuela holding a locket with Abuelo Pedro's portrait within it.

Abuela: "Ay, Pedro. I need you. Cracks in our casita. If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are... If our miracle is dying... We can not lose our home again." She said sadly while looking up at the stars sighing. "Why is this happening? Open my eyes. If the answer is here, help me find it. Help me protect our family. Help me save our miracle." She pleaded the heavens before kissing Pedro's portrait to head back into her bedroom.

Mirabel carefully climbed back downstairs and towards the nursery before seeing a dim light coming from the house of Hector L/n; It wasn't as huge as Casita but this home was created by the miracle when Pedro Madrigal and Isamelda L/n died to protect their families from harm. This light was actually from Y/n's bedroom.

Y/n: "What am I going to do? I could really use your advice, Tio Bruno." She said while sighing softly as she held her choker in her hands and opened up the heart pendant to see the glass of the vision Bruno gave her when she was younger.

Mirabel: She began thinking as she walked back into the nursery and quickly got dressed before stopping at the door. "Wait. How do I save a miracle?" She asked out loud as Casita shrugged its floorboards at her. "I figure out what's happening to the miracle." She said while Casita opened its balcony doors and panels. "Oh, I have no idea. But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything. So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic...it's her." She said, looking at a family photo but mainly Dolores before heading back to bed.

Back at the L/n Casa

Y/n sighed softly while putting her choker locket onto her nightstand before standing up to close her door behind her, then headed off to bed.

Meanwhile, unknowingly to Y/n and her whole family, their doors began carving images onto the face of their front wood of the doors. Each different yet truly unique, as Y/n's gold door knob held her first initial of her name when the wind blew the dust away from her door to reveal an image of Y/n herself holding her hands over her beating heart with closed eyes but it looked like she was singing out softly as butterflies were surrounding her. On the outer edges of her door, held woodcarvings of music notes and various species of butterflies til the carvings reached the top of her door to reveal a f/f flower with a bluish purple butterfly perched on its open petals.

Translations

Ay- Oh

Amor- love

Vamo- let's go

cariño - sweetheart

A bailar- to dance

Senorita perfecta- miss perfect

arepa con queso - corn bread with cheese

Mira- Look

Por favor- please

((Want to guess Y/n's newly revealed gift?))

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...