𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ (On...

By xxoDimoxx

Hella O'Brien, A badass virgin. A hard cookie to crack. But, a Human. Everyone thinks that she is emotionle... More

β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔬𝔫𝔒
β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Copyright +Warning

22 3 0
By xxoDimoxx

The characters in the book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is completely coincidental. 

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the author. 

This is an original story with original characters created by the author. 

WARNING 

This book is a slow-burn dark romance that contains sensitive themes such as abuse, assault, forced marriage, non consented intimate touches (more will be added later as the story progresses).

This book also includes multiple men in a relationship with one female. If you have any inconvenience with that,  stopping reading is suggested.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 858 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
267K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
249K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one clichΓ© story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...