THE QUEEN✓✓

By shylpeter8

Khushi Singh Raichand, a tigress who knows where to hit showing no mercy.let's unveil her journey from a self... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH 2
CHAPTER 12
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 8

3.3K 223 49
By shylpeter8

Raizada mansion , Delhi

There was a deadly silence in Shantivani mansion. Even the chirping of the birds couldn't diffuse the tension or solve their inner turmoil.It's nearly a week of that incident which stole the peace in their lives ,yet their was no change in Anjali's current situation.

The bags below their eyes expressed their inner turmoil,the silent environment and passing of  women infront of them in sky blue scrubs was a reminder of one of them lying lifeless in one of the rooms , connected to many tubes none knowing what will be tomorrow's outcome.

Their was tension and worry surrounding their environment. Seeing Shantivan none could believe ones it was lively home. Everyone sat silence not knowing how to begin the conversation for they had nothing to talk about. Suddenly the door bell rang alerting them of someone's arrival.

As HP opened the door their face portrayed happiness believing it must be their granddaughters since no visitor was to arrive whom they were aware of.  Their gazes glued towards the door expectedly hoping to see their bubbly grandkids bouncing towards them in happiness maybe their innocent antics might turn the gloomy surrounding into a happy one.

Though their happiness seized and their eyes popped out losing the shine immediately they saw;

              Subhadra malik

in white stepping inside in attitude her hard eyes roaming around every corner of the mansion.

"Devi what this am hearing about my granddaughter ,that too from someone else not any of you??"

Impatient Dadi whisper-yelled stepping ahead. Nani though hated the old lady presence due to her daughter's and grandchildren suffering from her family ,sigh relieved for she needed someone who could understand her and none can be better than Dadi afteral the one lying inside was their only granddaughter.

"What you heard is true, it's almost a week since Anjali bitiya is in coma"

Responded Nani wiping her misted eyes the sight of her granddaughter's lifeless body imprinted in her memory. She felt tired and helpless as she narrated the occurrence that led to this situation and their lives from past 7 years.

"So much happened yet I wasn't made aware of. Beside where is my great granddaughter Devi?"

Dadi stared at Nani curiously for she hasn't set her eyes at her granddaughter from the moment she arrived. Mami who was pouring water for herself at the dinning table hiccup hearing her question.

Her eyes widen her ,her concentration diverting  towards the two knowing Dadi will chaos knowing the absence of Ratna. Water started flowing from the glass being filled yet Mami felt nothing.

Nani who saw her daughter-in-law  act relieved her from the tension by diverting her friend understanding Mami's thought.

"You'l meet her later for now she isn't around. Payal bitiya will help you upstairs then I'l ask HP to prepare something for you"

Nani saw Mami sighing in relief  though it later turned into embarrassment seeing the empty jug on her hands especially when she saw HP who was staring at her weirdly.

She tried covering her embarrassment by mumbling  her favourite comical phrase  seeing her  Sasuma who was staring at her in amusement.

AR
Arnav  head was bowed fully concentration on something he was doing on his laptop until a knock on his door interrupted him. He assured the person in without raising his head from the laptop. When he heard no word from the intruder, he raised his head from the laptop but remained silent.

His face didn't give out any emotion seeing

who stood in silence not uttering a word though her face giving out her true emotion.Seeing her who was anxious,he remained silent which didn't ease Lavanya anxiousness at all rather it created fear knowing what a silent ASR is capable of

"We better head home before Ratna's arrival"

His lips didn't utter a word though seeing him who was arranging his things putting it in his laptop bag that was  Lavanya conclusion . She remained silent in fear of uttering any word least ASR question her of the stunt she pulled. Though her concentration was attracted when she heard Arnav's voice;

"Lavanya I hope my men made sure you didn't encounter any discomfort on your way to here. Am sure you enjoyed your vacation to the fullest for you won't get such chance again. Ratna need a mother figure which is the reason of I  sparing you for the stunt you pulled. Remember I didn't just become ASR overnight, I'l always be 2 steps ahead of anyone who pose a threat to me or my family"

Lavanya commented nothing apart from nodding. They started their journey to Shativani in complete silence but immediately HP open the door, Arnav gritted his teeth in anger seeing

who was seated comfortable chatting with Nani.

"What are you doing in my house Subhadra malik?"

Arnav angry voice resonated around the mansion shaking  it's foundation as he glared at her who even though startled recovered returning the glare

"Arnav am your grandmother and you should accord me some respect!

Exclaim Dadi in anger seeing the audicity of her grandson, while everyone stared at the two in fear helding their breath seeing them who were burning each other with their gazes for this wasn't something new whenever they come across each other

"Chote this is not the way to talk to elders. Beside this is not the time for this, your Dadi is here for Anjali bitiya just like all of us"

Interfered Nani knowing what will happen if none come between the two. Arnav though wanted to disagree and send her out of Shantivan ,he held himself seeing Nani pleading eyes.

Before he can respond a calling bell interrupted the two and immediately HP opened the door Ratna and Akshaya run inside Nk behind them who was talking with HP who was expressing his happiness on seeing him.

"Hello bye bye, Nahne bitwa!

Exclaim a happy Mami seeing him. Arnav stared at him wanting to embrace his cousin brother his eyes portraying different emotions though on seeing a changed Nk ,he strengthen his posture concealing his true emotions.

Though he was astonished seeing the change in him ,gone was the bubbly Nk who used to irritate him  rather he appeared more matured and so was his dressing code  changed. He wondered where his cartoons colourful blouses and ripped jeans gone.

Everyone was happy to seeing him ,though he hadn't planned on spending the night in Shantivan but he couldn't denie seeing the puppy eyes of his nieces. When he was escorted in his room he was surprised seeing it this same way it was in the past excluding additional furnitures.

During dinner Nk didn't fail to see the change in everyone,contrary to his family,here the dinner was taken in silence which he found uncomfortable and if not the chattering of his nieces he was sure to go insane.

Immediately he was done he headed to his room hurriedly praying for next day to arrive for not only the dinner was awkward  but also being in the presence of the people he ones shared a close relationship with.

He laid his head down with a thought of relaxing but an alert from his phone disturb him. Lazily ,he stretched his hands to attend the call seeing his wife's name appearing on the screen.

The moment he received it,all his siblings appeared on the screen in company of their spouses.

"I didn't know you guys were waiting for my departure to hold a party"

Gone was all his tiredness seeing soft drinks and snacks infront of them while they were seated in the theatre room.

"Even none us knew of your unplanned vacation in Delhi"

Taunted Mishti glaring at her husband  who failed to inform them of him spending the night there. Nk pouted remaining silent ,least he respond and his response anger his pregnant wife awakening her mood swings.

His other siblings stared at the two interestingly munching on their snacks  as they sip on their drinks though their before their bickering began ,the eldest among the siblings intervene his blue eyes glaring at everyone who though sulking strengthen themselves before their oh my mata! could be done.

Clearing his throat,Shivaay directed his gaze towards the screen ,"Nk you could have called informing of spending the night there but it's ok. I'l let that pass since am in good mood"

The siblings eyes widen hearing his statement , they have prepared their ears for long lecture ,which even though was to be Nk's but their eldest brother would have induded both of them pointing their irresponsibility ones upon a time.

"Partner a you sure Bhai is okay"

Whispered Rudra to Khushi in disbelief pinching himself

"Even am asking myself that question, Bhai leaving us without our ear and back paining just like that. What could be the reason?"

Responded Khushi biting her finger nails her eyes staring at Shivaay curiously. She and Rudra pinched their other partner who yelled being startled. But on seeing the ones who pinched her, she chuckle  hi-fing them seeing everyone attention on her.

On seeing attention diverted , the three whisper at each other silently and Anika stood infront of Shivaay her palm on his forehead checking his temperature. She nodded towards the two before taking her seat back.

The three narrowed their eyes staring at Shivaay in astonishment wondering what is that reason that saved their ears for the first time.

"Billu Bhai you know sharing is caring, can you please share with us that which prevented our ears from paining today"

Khushi bit her tongue seeing her brother's narrowed eyes immediately she finish her statement. Anika chirped in ,"Yes billuji can you please share with us maybe it will change our sad mood"

Anika pointed at them 3 whose face showed a sad expression while other siblings nodded their heads supporting them. Shivaay stared at them in shock murmuring ",Dramatez" before sighing Aryan who began talking.

"Today we've got news of Shyam death in jail. The jailers whom Bhai paid to make his life hard they beat him to death when he involve himself with their rival group and tried attacking one of them thinking they'll come to his rescue.

His death has been ruled as self defence since he's the one who went and attacked the opponent"

Aryan stared at his siblings whose eyes show different emotions relief being one of them.

"That's good though he died an easy death Bhai. Why didn't you ask for those eyes which used to stare at my partner to be removed  and hands which cornered her to be cut off?Maybe by living without them in jail I would be a little more satisfied"

Uttered Rudra grinning while Anika hi-fi him nodding her head.

"First time I agree with Rudy Bhai you know even some of his parts will be of help or why don't we take his body in a lab to be used for an experiment?"

Added Nk which the partners nodded staring at their eldest brother with hope.

"Yes Bhai , Nanhe's suggestion isn't that bad. Atleast he'l be useful after death or we should use Raizada's in his place for am not going to spare them.

Just 5 month is what am giving them ,let's see if ASR will be able to save himself and his family from my wrath. Those people made my life a living hell, be it the Gupta's , AR or Shativani, ASR regard himself to be the one who writes his own destiny then am going to rewrite it again.

Let's see if he'll save himself from Khushi RATHORE, am going to hit where it hurts most by snatching what Raizada's held dearly,

"CHOTI!

Exclaim a worried Nk seeing her anger but everything paused when something fall on Nk's door alerting them of someone's presence. They stared at each other worriedly before cutting a call while Nk run towards his door and immediately he opened he exclaim in anger forgetting his worry

"What are you doing here!

2017 words

220 ⭐⭐ for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.3K 6
Small tribute to women who are taken for granted every day.
38.8K 3.3K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
12.2K 1K 3
Step into the emotional turmoil of 'Against The Tide,' where Arnav, deeply devoted to his sister Anjali, now finds himself standing for justice along...
116K 2.3K 9
Khushi is fed up of her family, her husband, her in laws from constant ignorance. What will she do?