Loonatics: Bibiographies

Por CrazyAUsinmyhead

Information about the characters of this Loonatics AU. Loonatics Unleashed belongs to Warners Bros. Mais

Lexi Bunny

Rev Runner

44 2 0
Por CrazyAUsinmyhead

Reverie "Rev" Runner is the speedster and youngest member of the Loonatics, a young roadrunner with an extremely quick mind in more than one way and a big heart that can melt even the North Pole.

Full name: Reverie Harriet Road Runner Rhodes.

Nicknames/Aliases: Rev; Revy; Bird Brain (especially Danger); Juliet (Danger).

Birthday: September 17

Age: 17.

Gender: Female.

Species: Roadrunner.

Family: Rip Runner (Younger brother); Ralph "Pa" Runner (Father); Harriet "Ma" Runner (Mother).

Friends: Tech E. Coyote (Best friend/unconscious romantic interest); Ace Bunny; Lexi Bunny; Danger Duck; Slam Tasmanian.

Occupation: Superhero; Tech Assistant/Student; Scientific; Inventor; Acme Tech University Student (formerly); Waitress/Delivery Girl (formerly).

Likes: Running; Go fast; Races; Her family; Inventions; Video game; Cute things; Help Tech with his inventions; Tech E Coyote; Girl time with Lexi; Animals; Comics and Mangas; Collect scale figures; Cooking/Pastry; Kids; Read; Practice yoga with Lexi; Dance; Her mother's seed rolls; Circus shows/Magic shows/Fairs/Amusement parks.

Dislikes: Being slow; To be late; Being called "chick/chicken"; Being abusive/rude; Her parents over controlling her; That his family insults Tech; Her friends or family in danger; Feeling weak; Being underestimated/mistreated for being from the desert; Stereotypes for being from the desert; Have cardiac asthma (previous).

Representative color: Red.

Meaning: Energy; Dynamism; Passion; Love; Revolution; Warmth.

Representative element: Fire.

Powers: Super speed; Flight; GPS.

Appearance

Rev is a young and attractive female anthropomorphic roadrunner. She is short in stature compared to an average female of her species, but despite her stature, her neck and legs are long in comparison. Her build is slender yet curvaceous, with wide hips and thick legs from years of training as a runner. Her body feathers are a deep blue "azur" while her tuft/"hair" and tail feathers are plum purple, her body is covered in feathers from her head to the top of her thighs. Rev has large turquoise eyes covered with long plum lashes, a fancy orange beak, and long orange legs. He shares the delicate features of his mother as well as the color of his eyes while the color of the feathers of his forelock and tail, he inherited from his father.

When it comes to clothing tastes, Rev seems to have a casual style inspired by pin up/50s fashion.

Super-suit

Her uniform consists of a black leather-like jacket with small red details (sleeves and on the front zippers) as well as small wings also drawn in red on the back; a black choker around the neck; a sleeveless tight shiny black bodysuit that, like all Loonatics costumes, has an inverted triangle in its representative color (Red) on the front; under the bodysuit, she is wearing some kind of opaque black pantyhose/leggings with two large slits on each side of her legs with the exception of a few straps; dainty black knee pads and almost knee high black boots with a small red heel/platform to cushion her landings. Like all Loonatics, she wears a black belt with her communicator attached to the side.

Personality

In short, Rev is a true cinnamon roll, a beautiful, sweet and innocent cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure.

Rev is cheerful, optimistic, brave, but somewhat lonely and strange, characterized by her sincerity and originality. She does things her way, without caring what others think. The Loonatics think that Rev dares to say things that no one else would and admire this quality in their friend. A selfless and loving young woman with a heart of gold, she often wins friends - and the occasional admirer/crush - thanks to her unquestioning kindness, bravery and loyalty.

She has a dreamy air and a carefree, fun way of looking at life. In addition, she demonstrates that faith in the irrational and the unknown cannot be ruled out, being the counterpoint of Tech, who represents the power of reason and enlightenment. But despite not being very realistic and sometimes easily lost in her thoughts, she is highly intelligent, possessing various qualities of genius, which she might not even identify herself.

On the other hand, she can be somewhat naive and sensitive at times, which added to the fact that she is the youngest member of the team, makes her sometimes considered the weakest link in the group, both by enemies and by the rest of the Loonatics. Still, she has proven on numerous occasions to be the most independent and mature member of the Loonatics.

Skills/Powers

Sonic Speed: Rev has the ability to run at supersonic speeds, reaching a recorded speed of 9887.9 meters per second (22118.6024 miles per hour), giving her a Mach rating of 29.

Global Positioning: Rev possesses a sixth sense that works like a psychic GPS tracking system, allowing him to locate the position of other organisms.

Clairvoyance: This ability acts as a sort of clairvoyance used primarily by Rev to avoid crashing into structures while traveling at high speeds, but can also be used actively to track down hostiles and assess the situation in a thick, dense manner urban setting.

Flight: Rev can fly in the air with a glow surrounding her by waving her arms while using her sonic speed. Although Rev can sustain flight without assistance, she has rockets built into her boots and a veil of zero-point energy stretched between her arms and flanks, like wings, allowing her to hang motionless in the air.

Genius Level Intellect: A less notable fact is that Rev is quite intelligent. She often serves as Tech's assistant and frequently translates Tech's highly scientific vocabulary when the other Loonatics don't understand it. Rev can usually solve (or at least understand) problems and situations that would otherwise be considered Tech's exclusive field of expertise, although it could be argued that her intelligence is largely due to her brain operating at a much faster rate than others.

Superior Programming Intellect: Rev is a prodigy at programming with her skills even surpassing Tech's.

History

Early life:

Rev was born in the deserts of Arizona as the firstborn of a family with a reputation in the business industry and the creation of gadgets: "Industrias Correcaminos" ("Roadrunner Industries").

From her earliest childhood, Rev was diagnosed with cardiac asthma and ADHD, the former being the reason why her parents are extremely overprotective of her. Despite that, she was constantly singled out as "the perfect daughter" given her ability to be good at almost everything she did, something that found her in a pit of constant pressure given the weight of expectations. In addition, the little roadrunner was considered a "special girl" since, despite having numerous complications from her cardiac asthma, the young woman continued to see life in a positive way, running in marathons and athletics competitions proving that she was more than her suffering. This was another indication to her father that she would be the perfect successor to the family businesses.

After the birth of her younger brother, Rip, Rev began to take almost 100% responsibility for him, this was largely due to the fact that her parents -but especially her father- focused more on her because she was "the main heiress of the business" added to the fact of having a "visible disease" unlike Rip. It formed strong bonds between the Runner siblings, ties that slowly broke as Rev prepared to leave for college, leaving her younger brother alone with their parents, constantly reminding him of how "best" she was.

At almost 16 years old, Rev was awarded a scholarship and advanced in grade to be able to enter the famous Acme Tech University, thanks to being a prodigy in programming. Her father allowed her to attend Acme Tech instead of the College of Business and Accounting simply because he thought it would be "good for business" for Rev to be a programmer, but it never got out of his mind that she needed to continue his steps.

During the Acme Tech tour, Rev got lost without knowing that at that moment she would meet who would be more than her best friend, Tech E Coyote.

Before the meteor:

Before gaining her powers, Rev, just 17, was a sophomore at Acme Tech University working part-time as a delivery/waitress at "Cookies and Cream'lit Shoppe", a 50's-style restaurant in order to support herself financially without having to depend on her parents' money, who wanted to rule over her decisions in life. The young roadrunner was also a promising inventor who even created rocket skates to speed up delivery times, although unfortunately they did not help her against rude customers, much less against the heavy traffic in the city, ending up arriving late. sometimes.

A few seconds before the meteor crashed into Acmetropolis, Rev was a minute late for a delivery at the police department, which made her depressed as they would not only discount the delivery, but laugh in her face.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
73.3K 170 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
32.5K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...