Hatred - Minsung

By sugar_jeongin

Jisung and Minho have hated each others guts for years. No one in their friend group knows why. When Jisung f... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

62 3 38
By sugar_jeongin

Jisung didn't know what to do. He couldn't just stop talking to his friends. Jeno had to be joking. Right? It was an insane request. There was no way Jisung could do that.

Jisung paced around his living room. Anxiety was overtaking him, he had never had a boyfriend even joke about something like this.

Can you come over so we can talk about this?

Jisung figured talking in person may help. Jeno agreed a few seconds later and was over as soon as school ended.

The wait felt almost unbearable to Jisung. It felt like hours before Jeno finally was on his way. The whole time he felt more and more anxious.

The two sat on Jisung's grey couch. His Mom was usually away for work trips and his father wasn't in the picture so they were home alone. Jisung had a decently sized house. With his dad out of the picture money was tight but it was nice for what they had.

His Father had left when Jisung was a baby. It was a casual hookup between his parent so Jisung's mom probably couldn't track him down even if she wanted to. Still, Jisung had a few pictures and for his first few birthdays he had some letters sent in the mail from various addresses across the country. They had stopped when he was around 10 years old.

Jisung sat on the opposite end of the couch from Jeno. He was fidgeting with his fingers. Jeno looked pissed. It was something Jisung had never seen before and it terrified him. His jaw was clenched tightly. His hair looked messily swept to the side and his eyes terrified him.

"Jisung, I was serious about what I said earlier. If you love me, you'll stop hanging out with them." Jeno said sternly.

Jeno looked angry. More angry than Jisung could comprehend given the circumstances. He knew his friends hadn't done anything wrong.

Jisung froze. "What-"

"You heard me." Jeno said cutting him off.

Jisung was taken back by his tone. Jisung crossed his arms. He couldn't do that? He would never do that for some boy. Screw being in love. Love was not controlling. This was not love it was control.

"No." Jisung said shaking his head. He crossed his arms while staring at Jeno. Jisung's face was stern which caused the expression in Jeno's face to harden.

With one swift action, Jeno stood up suddenly and harshly grabbed Jisung by the arm. He yanked Jisung off the couch and pulled him close to his face. His hand so tight it was definitely going to leave a bruise. Jisung was terrified. He let out a small pained groan. He could feel Jeno's breath hit his face. Their chests were almost pressed together because of how tight his grip was.

Jisung was shaking. Jeno gave him a cocky smirk seeing how easily he overpowered Jisung. Jisung felt his stomach drop looking at the situation he was in now. Jeno could see the fear rolling off the smaller boy's body. His face turned cold again before he scoffed at him. 

"Did I make myself clear?" Jeno spat back. "I better never catch you with those freaks again."

Jisung nodded frantically before Jeno threw him onto the couch. Jisung stared at him with wide eyes. He had no idea Jeno was capable of something like this. Jeno walked up to the front door before turning to look at Jisung.

He was shaking in fear. Jeno scoffed again while looking at Jisung. He was sure Jeno thought he was pathetic, shaking in fear while his boyfriend tossed him around like a ragdoll.

"You'll tell nobody. Got it? You thought that was bad? Tell someone and I'll kill you." The tone in his voice proved how serious he was.

Jisung nodded shakily before the door slammed shut. What was he supposed to do? There was no sense of Jeno being anything but serious. He couldn't tell anybody. Imagining what Jeno would do sent shivers up Jisung's spine.

He knew where he lived, hell, he knew where everyone he cared about lived. Who would believe Jisung anyways? Jeno seemed like a sweet and caring boyfriend. Who would believe the kid known to always be in drama? 

Even if they did believe him, what was the point. He was pathetic. Who lets their boyfriend throw them around?

He broke into immediate tears. He sobbed for what felt like hours.  His body felt weak and tired. There was no way to get the anxiety or fear out other than to just sob. It felt like the only thing he could do.

He felt stuck. For the first time in years, Jisung had no way out of this situation. God forbid he broke up with Jeno he'd be dead. His friends for all he knew could be hurt.

With a shaky breath Jisung grabbed his phone. He had several texts from Felix and Seungmin asking him to hang out tonight. It brought a bitter smile to his face. At least he had a good last day with them.

The thought of not being able to respond sent his heart into another spiral. His small bittersweet simile  turned into a frown as he set his phone down.

Jisung looked down to see a bruise already forming on his arm in the shape of a handprint. He winced at the sight. It would be a while before it healed, he wasn't typically the type to wear long sleeves. It would be hard to hide something this large from everyone without it being suspicious.

-

The next day Jisung felt like he could just roll over and die. The bruise was way darker than he thought it would be. He was now royally screwed. It covered most of his forearm including part of his wrist. It was shocking how big the bruise actually was.

Jisung sighed. This would be a long day.

He rolled out of bed and found the cleanest looking hoodie off his floor. It was a black champion hoodie. He matched it with a pair of light blue skinny jeans and black converse. His hair was messy but he couldn't find the energy in himself to do more than run his fingers through his hair.

He looked over to the long stand up mirror in the corner of his room. He couldn't bring himself to look at his face. He knew he would have to fake a smile all day. He didn't look like the Jisung from yesterday. He looked like the broken version of himself.

His phone was still full of messages from his friends. Mostly things like I love you and Had a great day! to now a mix of worried Are you okay? messages. It wasn't like Jisung to not respond. Especially after such a good day. He knew the day would be filled with his friends trying to talk to him or asking why he didn't respond.

He had one new message from Jeno. Remember what I told you. Jisung felt his heart in his throat. It suddenly felt 10 degrees hotter in his normally cool room.

Jisung knew Jeno would be here any minute to pick him up from school. Just like clockwork he walked downstairs as Jeno rung his door bell.

With one last shaky breath, Jisung opened the door. Jeno had a smile on his face and was holding flowers. He was wearing a black short sleeve shirt. He had black skinny jeans and was holding a white hoodie in his other hand.

He handed Jisung the flowers. Jisung took the flowers with a small but forced grin. He didn't understand why Jeno was doing this.

"Hi beautiful." He said with a grin. "Aren't you excited for today?"

Jisung swallowed his anxiety and responded with a small but unsure nod. Jeno reached his hand out. Jisung hesitated before he took his hand into his. Jeno lead the pair to his car.

A song was playing that Jisung had never heard before. Jisung tried to hide his anxiety, not wanting Jeno to win whatever sick game he was playing. Maybe if he acted unbothered Jeno would take back what was said? Jisung knew it was false hope.

They pulled up to the school after what felt like hours of silence. Before Jisung could open his door Jeno grabbed his wrist again.

"Remember what we talked about yesterday. If I see you with them I'll make you pay," Jeno said with a sick smile. Jisung nodded quickly before Jeno forcefully pulled him into a kiss. "Have a great day at school. See you in class."

Jisung swung the door open and quickly got out of the car. He felt like he couldn't breathe being so close to Jeno.

He could see Felix and Minho from across the courtyard. They were showing each other things on their phones while laughing. Chan, Seungmin and Hyunjin were standing next to a tree a few feet away talking. They were all so happy. Every part of Jisung wanted to walk over like normal.

Jeno's threats made there way back into his mind. Jisung unconsciously played with his sleeve. He could almost feel the new bruise from this morning forming.

-

It was now lunch time. Jeno had already found Jisung and led him to the back of the school where he normally hung out with his friends. Jisung was confused. Why of all places did Jeno take him here?

They stopped a few yards away from where they would normally hang out sitting under a small tree.

Oh. it hit Jisung. This was some cruel punishment to make Jisung watch his friends while not being allowed to talk to them.

"This is our spot now. Isn't it perfect Jisung?" Jeno said while pulling Jisung into a hug.

He felt like he could cry. Not only would his friends have no idea why Jisung stopped hanging out with them, They also now had to see Jisung sitting close but just far enough away from them.

He could see Felix and Changbin walk to their usual spot. Both of them laughing at something Jisung couldn't quite make out. Watching his friends happy made him wince internally.

Lunch felt like hours has passed. All of his friends has looked over once or twice but none of them walked over to ask him why he wasn't hanging out with them. It made sense. This was the first time Jisung had ever really done something like this and he was with Jeno. Of course once in a while he would want alone time with his boyfriend.

They hadn't really talked much though. Besides the arm harshly wrapped around Jisung all of lunch he had honesty forgotten he was even there. 

Every time one of his friends would look over or he felt a buzz of a familiar text vibration he felt his heart break a little more. He eventually just turned to face the other way to keep from crying. He could tell Jeno was having a great time watching Jisung suffer. The occasional laugh would come from him when Jisung would take a deep breath. 

Eventually Lunch was over. All Jisung had left was Biology. Luckily he hated Minho anyways so it was easy to avoid him. 

Jisung walked in, him and Jeno were the first people there so he sat down in his usual spot. Minho always sat next to him and Jeno sat next to Minho n the other side. Today, Jeno sat next to Jisung with a strong grip on his hand. 

When Minho walked in he rolled his eyes and sat down next to Jisung on the other side. Jisung was to tired to make a comment at his action. 

"To good for us now, huh?" Minho whispered under his breath. 

Jisung felt his heart break a little at the comment.

Class started with a few less kids than normal. Jisung was able to let his anxiety go and instead focus on class. Today they were taking a break from their projects and instead observing how different flowers grow in different soil types. 

The teacher passed out different dirt samples and photos with measurements along with how many days each flower had been planted. They had to guess which soil types each plant was in based on the pictures.

Jisung cringed a little knowing he was wearing white and couldn't  exactly take his hoodie off or roll up his sleeves. Jisung was never above getting dirty but this was even a bit much for him. Jisung grabbed a dirt sample and rolled it around his fingers while Minho gave him a weird look. 

He could feel Jeno's hand tighten every once in a while. Almost like a silent reminder to not speak unless allowed. At one point his grip moved to his thigh which seemed to annoy Minho.

Jisung tried to focus on the dirt and ignore Jeno and Minho as much as he could. It was the only way he would get through this class. 

Eventually the bell rang. Jeno grabbed his backpack to head to his last class of the day. He gave Jisung a gentle kiss and told him to meet him outside so he could drive Jisung home. As soon as Jeno left the room Jisung let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. 

"So, you guys aren't sitting with us at lunch now?" Minho asked while packing his bag.

Jisung had honestly forgotten Minho was still in the empty classroom with him. 

"Sorry." Jisung said quietly.

It was all Jisung could really say without alerting Minho something was up.

Minho raised his eyebrow at this and paused what he was doing. "Don't apologize. It was just a question, no one was mad. It was one time dude." 

Jisung nodded and put his backpack on. 

"Are you okay? You look upset." Minho asked cautiously. 

Jisung nodded again before rushing out of the room. Minho watched mouth agape at the action. Jisung was not the type to miss an opportunity to make a comment at Minho. Especially to show Minho he was upset like he so clearly was.

-

After school Jeno took Jisung home. Jeno softly sang to some music and the ride home was honestly relaxing. The windows were rolled down and it was a nice cool day. Jisung was able to have a genuine smile for the first time all day. 

He missed the innocent parts of his relationship. He had a feeling they were going to be gone now. Jeno had showed his true colors and Jisung feared there was more than what was already showing now. 

When they got to Jisung's house, Jeno followed him inside. They were now sitting on the couch watching a movie. Jisung was laying on Jeno's chest. It felt nice to just relax for the first time since their argument. 

-

It was when Jeno was leaving that it got ugly. Felix knocked on Jisung's door around halfway through the movie. Jisung paused it and went to answer the door. 

"Hey, we are going to the mall, want to come with?" Felix asked. "Jeno can come too!" 

Jisung looked nervously to his boyfriend still laying on the couch. Jeno gave a fake smile before declining the offer. 

"Oh, that's okay. Maybe some other time," Felix said with small smile. He looked kind of upset but he didn't voice it if he was. "See you at school, Ji."

As soon as the door closed Jeno rose to his feet. He shut the TV off before motioning Jisung to come closer. Jisung slowly walked over but apparently it wasn't fast enough for Jeno. He grabbed his hand and pulled him close to him again. 

"When I say come here, you listen. You don't take your sweet ass time." 

Jisung nodded before Jeno let him go. He sat on the couch while Jeno stayed standing. He towered over Jisung. He could feel the rage coming off his body.

"Why did Felix come by?" Jeno asked with anger coating his words. 

"He's my bestfriend, I don't know why-" Jeno cut him off with a harsh slap across the face. His cheek burned as Jisung held it in shock. Jisung had no words. He didn't see him getting this violent coming.

"I thought I made it clear you don't get to have friends anymore. You should have cut him off when I asked you to." Jeno spat back while slapping Jisung again across the face.

"How was he supposed to know? You said I can't talk to them." Jisung mumbled annoyed.

Jeno grabbed his shoulder and forced him off the couch. "Don't get an attitude with me." 

Jeno punched Jisung in the stomach before throwing him onto the ground. The punches turned into kicks. Before long Jisung found himself apologizing to try to get the abuse to stop. His whole body was screaming in pain. He knew he would have bruises and cuts littering his body.

"That's what I thought." Jeno said with a small laugh. "Now, I want to watch you sent a text to their dumb little group chat telling them you hate them. Better yet, Let me type it."

"No, please I'll just stop talking to them-"

"What did I say about your attitude. Give me your phone."

Jisung slowly grabbed his phone out of his backpack and handed it to Jeno. Tears slipped down his face uncontrollably. He tried to hold them back but between the pain and the heartbreak he was feeling they fell anyways.

He watched as Jeno typed a long message about how Jisung wants nothing to do with them. Jisung felt defeated. When he pressed send all hope he had left fell apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
74.2K 4.2K 43
The fame, the pressure, the hardwork, every fiber of their body breaking for what they love. Never a human being could be made to live so much. Minho...
614K 30.1K 39
Jisung has lost his ability to speak after his family was brutally killed in front of him. Having struggled with several mental conditions his whole...
221K 12.6K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...