the villainess and the heroin...

By StarLight_084

Lily is a young woman who has everything she could want in life - a loving family, and a bright future. But w... More

Chapter 1: The Accident
Chapter 2: The Reincarnation
Chapter 3: The Fateful Engagement
Chapter 4: The Other Male Leads
Chapter 5: A New Beginning
Chapter 6: Life After the Castle
Chapter 7: A New Beginning
Chapter 8: A New Beginning
Chapter 9: Reaching Out To Family
Chapter 10: Meeting The Family
Chapter 11: The Wedding
Chapter 12: The First Child
Chapter 13: The Second Child "Rio"
Chapter 14: Meeting The Princes
Chapter 15: The Third And Fourth child "Leo" And "Rye"
Chapter 16: The Fifth Child "Mia"

Prologue

55 0 0
By StarLight_084

Lily had always been a carefree and happy person. She loved her family, her friends, and her life. She had everything she could want - a successful career, a loving family, and a bright future.

But on a fateful morning, as she rushed to school, everything changed. She missed the bus and had to run to school, not paying attention to her surroundings. And as she ran, a truck hit her, and she died.

As she stood in front of the gates of heaven, Liliane couldn't believe what had happened. She had always imagined that her life would be long and full of adventure, but it had been cut short.

But as she stood there, a voice spoke to her. It was the voice of God, and it told her that she would be given a chance to reincarnate. She would be given a chance to live again, in a new world, with a new purpose.

And so, Liliane accepted the offer. She was ready to start a new chapter in her life, and she couldn't wait to see what the future held. Little did she know that her new life would be filled with love, drama, and adventure - and that it would change her in ways that she could never have imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 4.1K 90
Nihira, a modern girl, is mysteriously transported to the era of the Mahabharata. At Dronacharya's ashram, she falls for the fierce Ashwatthama. Howe...
2.6M 407K 68
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
6.9M 443K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
53.8K 3.9K 42
Ruthless, formidable and cold hearted, are the words people now used to describe the five sons of Pandu. The once compassionate and just souls, seem...