Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

014: School Festival (2)

1.9K 115 18
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 23, 24

Duke's grandma frantically waves both of her hands at the female who stood in-front of her, Nari, who is trying to hand a certain amount of money at the said grandma.

"Nari, I can't accept that big amount of money!"

"Grandma, I swear this money is worth  exactly how much those three had eaten."

"Oh no. You don't need to pay for it! You guys are my Dukey's friends after all.

She read all the messages sent on their group chat consisting Vin, Mary, her, and the two goons. There she found out how those three messed up with Duke's grandma's business. Nari had met Duke's grandma several times as she often crash to their place last semester when she and Duke had to do their music things or when she just happened to be near the place.

Oh how much she wanted to tell her that it was only her who is friends with Duke and not the other three but she doesn't wanna ruin her happy demeanor. His grandma was an absolute angel and she hated that they took advantage of her kindness. She also did accepted his grandma's offer when she first met her. Who can even decline free foods?

But she ate the food given without any ill intention and Duke never thought anything wrong about it either. Now that those three did that, would Duke think badly of her for accepting free food from his grandma too?

His grandma, she took care of Nari every-time she was around like she was her own granddaughter. The female on the other hand enjoys the constant attention and affection that the grandma was giving her since she lack of it. Duke himself knows that Nari loves his grandma.

"Nari?"

A voice stopped the two females from bickering any further. There stood Duke and her classmate, Daniel. The said classmate of her was completely caught off-guard seeing her and so was she. Duke and Daniel was the duo she least expected to see together off the School premises. They only met and interacted once after all.

"Oh Duke. Our Dukey has so many friends. You two should eat something."

"Grandma!"

"Duke. Take this, grandma is so stubborn!" Nari commented, shoving the money on Duke's hand.

"Oh my. Duke, please don't!"

"W-what's happening with you two??" the said male sweat dropped at the two females.

"Grandma, treat me like a normal costumer!"

"You should stay at home.. You're sick." Duke stated as his grandma coughed.

"So stubborn."

The grandma just chuckled at the female's comment as she continued coughing. Daniel then spoke.

"Grandma, we already ate. Thanks for thinking of me, even though you have a business to run." he claimed but the sound of his stomach rumbling said otherwise.

Nari's rhetorical question was answered. Daniel can decline free foods. Not her tho, can't relate.

Daniel said his goodbyes and walked off with Duke still staring at Daniel's form in astonishment. Nari pulled Duke to go back to his home not before glaring jokingly at the stubborn old woman.

"What's with that look? Turning gay for Daniel Park?"

"Nari, stop with those gay things!"

"I can't because I'm one."

"What-"

The two teens spent the rest of the day cracking jokes and helping each other regarding their performances that will take place on the School Festival. In a blink of an eye, the day of the said Festival arrived.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you a Fashion student?"

Mary asked, eyeing the girl who stood beside her outside Vocal and Dance Department's booth which are Karaoke Booths that they rented from an arcade with all of their moneys combined.

"Hey! I contributed the most in this booth and I have an opening performance later with the Dance group so I'm basically a Vocal and Dance Student again today!"

"No wonder why you guys are all wearing black, gray, and white attires."

"NARI!"

Zoe roared from afar, running to the female who stood still. She linked Nari's arm with hers and went to one of the Karaoke Booths.

"I can't-"

"Aww come onnn!"

"I have a performance later."

"Just one song, please!"

"Fine.."

They ended up singing a lot of songs with Nari constantly paying for it because Zoe want to save her money to buy Daniel at the Slave Auction.

And when she successfully slipped away from Zoe.

"WHAT THE? GET LOST!"

She was chased by Eli, with a scissor on his hand and behind them were a group of girls running after them as well. As if the gods and goddesses doesn't want her to take a break.

"GO BACK TO YOUR BOOTH!"

"BE MY COSTUMER."

"NO!"

Nari was saved when a horde of girls surrounded the male who was running after her. She sighed in relief and decided to look around but the first thing she caught sight of was the Burn Knuckles members.

"Water bomb?"

She got enough money on her so she paid and paid until she managed to hit all 4 members who seems to be regretting their life choices except for Vasco who is crying tears of joy.

"Thank you, Nari." muttered Jace who is trying to open his eyelids from how much water is flowing down his face.

The first one of the three staged events started and it happened to be the Fashion Department's Fashion show. Nari stood between Daniel and Zack who displayed the same expression as her. The three were speechless.

"You! How could you make something like this?"

"What? It looks awesome!"

"I could make something better blindfolded!"

"Then you go right ahead!!"

"But they chose me as a model because of my height!"

Their bickering was cut short when the female faked a cough. They faced the source of the sound where Nari stood.

"Nari! Take my place." their Senior, Cho Ma commented.

"Hello to you too, senior Ma. But respectfully, fuck off."

"See?! Even Nari doesn't like this thing!"

Another fake cough was heard and it came from Zack this time who bowed, following by Daniel.

"Hello seniors."

"Heh? Oh hi Zack!" Cho Ma greeted.

"Hey, what do you think of these clothes? The model sucks but.." asked the other Senior, Gong Ji.

"Damn you!"

"Those are clothes?"

'I better not wear something like that next year.'

"Nari is on my side! You're an angel, Nari!"

Nari pulled Daniel and introduced him to the two.

"Seniors, this is Daniel."

"Oh? He's handsome."

"That's the transfer student." Zack added.

"Oh that's him! So you're a model too? Make a good partner unless you want to wear these."

"Whew- my model is so lame."

"I can't deal!!"

"You should be thankful, senior. If I was your partner, I wouldn't give you anything to wear."

"What??"

"What?"

The Fashion show ended, meeting everyone's expectations once again.

Except for Cho Ma who was left traumatized by both the costume he wore and Nari's blatant comment.

Words: 1,169

01.15.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 646 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~♡
40.1K 1.2K 55
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
8.8K 558 28
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
6.8K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...